Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria (4095 Views)

Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2013
pleep: Anyway i understand... Un Frere défende sa sœur... C'est naturel.

^ is that correct btw?
un frere doit defendre sa soeur ou un frere se doit de defendre sa soeur. C'est naturel
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nayah(f): 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: kiss
Even if u weren't Cameroonian, just don't like when people gang up someone, It's unfair.
Ps: don't intervene in their tribalism issue they cherish tribalism more than their country. coollet it go
wink cheesy
loooooooool ok
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nayah(f): 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: un frere doit defendre sa soeur ou un frere se doit de defendre sa soeur. C'est naturel
wink

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
Nayah:
loooooooool ok
tu sais que entre nous ma rece d'abord okay? Lol ils n'ont pas a .... cheesy wink
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 01, 2013
pleep: look here you dumbass hoe.. you don't even know what im talking about. "awkward turtle" is an inside joke, not directed at you. If you don't understand it get the hell on.

And who do you think you are popping in a random thread, trying to start beefs with everyone?..... the same nnkekagirl whos vag smells worse than the breath of a thousand dead hippos. Direspectfull fool? you haven't seen the half of it.

Why are you getting so mad? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ,take a pill and chillax!!ok Bleep? or go cool down for a second and then come come back and talk as a man that I am assuming you are.I only asked one simple question and you talking about beef?what beef? cheesy cheesy I dont need to know what you are talking about it does not interest me that much cool ,but you see the issue is you quoted me with that "inside joke " of yours...how weird is that!!Given that I dont know you! undecided
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 01, 2013
Shollypopz: coke bottle pleep, will u stop making advances at Nneka girl, tongue the e-beefing is ridiculous. Leave her alone jare, she ain't into you grin

Jeez please help me tell the mofo cheesy ,she/he getting all worked up and talking about beef...hhhmm very much awkward!!People trying sooo hard to be relevant.
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by pleep(m): 2:03am On Mar 01, 2013
Get over it...my joke had nothing to do with you.

Right now the only awkward thing here is you, your bad smell, and your bad grammar.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 01, 2013
It had nothing to do with me but yet you quoted me ,who is the awkward one? About my grammar, you understood me perfectly that's all that matters cheesy,don't quote me bleep we don't roll like that .
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by onila(f): 1:39am On Mar 04, 2013
cheesy
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 8:10am On Mar 04, 2013
Singing Chris Brown's don't judge me....
So please babe
So please don't judge me
And I won't judge you
Cause it could get ugly
Before it gets beautiful
Please don't judge me
And I won't judge you
And if you love me
Then let it be beautiful
Let it be beautifu-u-ul, let it be beautiful
Let it be beautifu-u-ul, let it be beautiful
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by pleep(m): 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
NnekaGirl: It had nothing to do with me but yet you quoted me ,who is the awkward one? About my grammar, you understood me perfectly that's all that matters cheesy,don't quote me bleep we don't roll like that .
NnekaGirl: It had nothing to do with me but yet you quoted me ,who is the awkward one? About my grammar, you understood me perfectly that's all that matters cheesy, don't quote me bleep we don't roll like that .
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by tpia5: 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
onila: smiley smileyLike I said before they are sure a blessing to our great country Nigeria

Yoruba men are the only men that are willing to date any Nigerian woman regardless of her tribe

U will see yoruba guys abroad dating calabar, igbo, urhobo, and other small tribes

this gives us and other minority tribes options smiley

they practice one Nigeria, up yoruba Niggaz!! smiley

God will continue to bless you handsome, sweet, educated yoruba men kiss

the educated Yoruba man

Onila 2013. .copyright

if not for their mums, who didnt raise them to be close minded and nasty, we wouldnt be seeing this type of post.
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2013
@ Onila, being promiscuous is diff from being open minded.
Relayionships with no commitments.
Na yansh them dey find, cos their own women are .......
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by onila(f): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2013
ngozievergreen: @ Onila, being promiscuous is diff from being open minded.
Relayionships with no commitments.
Na yansh them dey find, cos their own women are .......
their women are . . . .? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Picture Of Three Igbo Women In 1921 / Owa Ajero Of Ijero Kingdom Visit Oni Of Ife(photo) / R--B--. A Cult Of The Sustainer, The Nourisher Of Mankind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.