Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 (11857 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ofeseluayakata(m): 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
Ngwakwe: You are confused ilugunboy, it's time to grow up boy.

It's IGBO meaning (I)ntelligent (G)enetic (B)eings (O)bsequiousness

When did Obsequiousness become something to be proud of?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by dayokanu(m): 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
ofeseluayakata:

When did Obsequiousness become something to be proud of?

English fail

Noiseless2: The hausa/fulani and Yorubas have onece again hyjacked this exercise as usual in Igbo matters, when the like NGBATICOASTERS & BOKO HARAMSTERS such as dayokano and co couldn't even help to expose their known ids, one wonders how many fake igbo ids they created waiting for these days.

Even those who would do anything to see onlytruth dead for of supporting Biafra are now hailing him for what they see as a u-turn.

Sharrap quit whining Onlytruth owned you completely on the other thread and go lick your wounds. Niqqa deal with it. Even though I dislike him but I gotta give this to him..

NIGGA YOU WERE OWNED

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by orufe: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
If you are Igbo and from Rivers state, come here and vote for Biafra Rep. There is no candidate that will protect our interest more than Biafra Rep.
Biafra Rep,My vote goes to you, you are our man.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Noiseless2: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
NGBATIYO-KANO!
dayokanu:

English fail

Sharrap quit whining Onlytruth owned you completely on the other thread and go lick your wounds. Niqqa deal with it. Even though I dislike him but I gotta give this to him..

NIGGA YOU WERE OWNED

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Ngwakwe: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
I vote Onlytruth
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli.:
Alex101 is the man, please share the guns!

Bros, you have voted already for a different person probably on Pg 0, I recorded your vote after Blyss4life, you were the 7th person to vote.

Sorry my man, I have to count this vote as VOID, "One man, One Vote".
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
dafman10: My vote only goes to Onlytruth.

PointB, Afam, 9ja_I_Hail,

Can either of you validate this vote?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
Today is the last day, make your choice now.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
BeraBera: Anam atunyere Alex 101 okwe

This one too, can either of you validate it?

Thank you
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by PointB: 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
manny4life:

This one too, can either of you validate it?

Thank you

Berabera looks ok, but it looks like dafman10 doesn't even know who he is himself.

I think we should take BereBera votes, and pend dafman10's until further information.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by saintohia: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2013

I vote "Onlytruth"

M tunyere "Onlytruth"

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by xtgozie(m): 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Your vote count.
Nna dalu irne for confirming my igbo origin. nna m ukwu bu 9ja_I_hail, biko abum nwa afo Aguata di na Anambra State I'm not from Imo State. But still at dat, Anambra na Imo bu umunne. I won't mind getting a chieftaincy title from d easten heart land.lol. U guys (election committee) are making us(Ndi Igbo) proud. Jisi nu Ike. "Igbo bu otu" "Ndi Igbo bu d wisest"
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ejifranks(m): 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
thank God i didnt miss out on dis one..lastime i voted for onlytruth nd i maintain my stance yet again. I vote Onlytruth..hope i will be invited to perform live at his coronation. lmao ..ya gazie...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
PointB:

Berabera looks ok, but it looks like dafman10 doesn't even know who he is himself.

I think we should take BereBera votes, and pend dafman10's until further information.

Ok brother, will do...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
ejifranks: thank God i didnt miss out on dis one..lastime i voted for onlytruth nd i maintain my stance yet again. I vote Onlytruth..hope i will be invited to perform live at his coronation. lmao ..ya gazie...

Haha, everyone will be part of the winners coronation.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 12:07am On Mar 01, 2013
amarush: I vote for Onlytruth

PointB or 9ja,

Can you validate her?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by PointB: 12:23am On Mar 01, 2013
manny4life:

PointB or 9ja,

Can you validate her?

amarush has no identifying comments in her post. I can't vouch for her.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 12:39am On Mar 01, 2013
PointB:

amarush has no identifying comments in her post. I can't vouch for her.

That's what I thought, I voided her vote anyway , but I wanted a second opinion.

Thanks.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 0key: 12:49am On Mar 01, 2013
Akwunyere m Alex 101 na azu. Ndewo.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ugojamali(m): 1:03am On Mar 01, 2013
I have a nairaland court injunction stopping this election. Its is a sham and a miscarriage of justice. D election should be canceled forthwith until all d judicial issues are treated. All votes should be nullified!!!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 1:13am On Mar 01, 2013
ugojamali: I have a nairaland court injunction stopping this election. Its is a sham and a miscarriage of justice. D election should be canceled forthwith until all d judicial issues are treated. All votes should be nullified!!!!

You've just said generic words, though I know you're joking but if you're not and have serious complaints, bring a formal petition to POINTB first, and then he'll take it from there. Keep in mind that you have less than 20hrs to make your complaints.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ugojamali(m): 1:19am On Mar 01, 2013
manny4life:

You've just said generic words, though I know you're joking but if you're not and have serious complaints, bring a formal petition to POINTB first, and then he'll take it from there. Keep in mind that you have less than 20hrs to make your complaints.

Haba nwanne why is it that anytime I decide to make trouble u are here to calm me down? Haba! Can't u allow me cause some last minute election drama? grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Freewilly(f): 3:55am On Mar 01, 2013
Why is the turn out in this election so low,Can the electoral commission talk to Afam to see if he can put this in the front page. More votes are

needed before the voting closes.

BTW I VOTED FOR ONLYTRUTH.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by odumchi: 4:19am On Mar 01, 2013
It's true that voter turnout in this election has been rather low, compared to previous elections. In addition to that, this thread has yet to appear on the homepage, possibly meaning the majority of us do not know about what is going on. In my opinion, it would be fair to extend the deadline to Monday (or Sunday) so that the thread can make the homepage, and in doing so attract more voters.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Yeske2(m): 6:21am On Mar 01, 2013
My vote goes to my fellow Biafranist, General Alex101.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by lateef4me(m): 6:33am On Mar 01, 2013
Why won't the turn out be low after you disqualified Okija juju ?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2013
odumchi: It's true that voter turnout in this election has been rather low, compared to previous elections. In addition to that, this thread has yet to appear on the homepage, possibly meaning the majority of us do not know about what is going on. In my opinion, it would be fair to extend the deadline to Monday (or Sunday) so that the thread can make the homepage, and in doing so attract more voters.

Nna m Odumchi i had pleaded for the thread to be pushed to frontpage but seems the MODS did not buy the idea maybe it will be a challenging work for them because trollies, in that case i had taken time placed advert in most sections on NL for awareness sake. I am sure whomever did not vote chooses not to.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ugojamali(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Nna m Odumchi i had pleaded for the thread to be pushed to frontpage but seems the MODS did not buy the idea maybe it will be a challenging work for them because trollies, in that case i had taken time placed advert in most sections on NL for awareness sake. I am sure whomever did not vote chooses not to.

Why would mods find it difficult to push this to the frontpage but its easy for them to push cossy orjiakor's rather delectable pictures

These mods sef...are they enemies of progress?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by PointB: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2013
odumchi: It's true that voter turnout in this election has been rather low, compared to previous elections. In addition to that, this thread has yet to appear on the homepage, possibly meaning the majority of us do not know about what is going on. In my opinion, it would be fair to extend the deadline to Monday (or Sunday) so that the thread can make the homepage, and in doing so attract more voters.

I believe most people who saw the nomination thread would have followed this thread, and perhaps cast their votes. If they didn't then that's awkward. Extending the vote should be done if the various candidate propose and support the idea, otherwise it will appear to the ordinary eyes that we seek to favour one against the other. Otherwise, i believe we should stick to the plans and find ways and means to improve the turn-out another time.

4 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by freecocoa(f): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2013
I vote ALEX101.

Count my vote please.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by xtgozie(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2013
Noiseless2: The hausa/fulani and Yorubas have onece again hyjacked this exercise as usual in Igbo matters, when the like NGBATICOASTERS & BOKO HARAMSTERS such as dayokano and co couldn't even help to expose their known ids, one wonders how many fake igbo ids they created waiting for these days.

Even those who would do anything to see onlytruth dead for of supporting Biafra are now hailing him for what they see as a u-turn.

Don't even break a sweat about it. What is going on in this tread is none of its kind in d world. We have shown any tribe that cares, that we a ever proud of our heritage (Igbo),and I'm well convinced that we are leaving a whole positive form of legacy behind for our up coming generations to stand on. No mind dem. "Igbo Erika", " Igbo Ebuka" Igbo di nu udo" "Igbo di na otu".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

We Are Using Recovered Looted Funds To Finance 2017 Budget – FG / "Buhari, The Friend Of The Poor" - Festus Keyamo Hails President Buhari / Sagay Says Oshiomhole Should Resign If APC Loses Edo State To Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.