Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,746 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 (11851 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by PointB: 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Fine at the bolded cool

My bad. Pls look again. It's will NOT
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ugojamali(m): 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I get your point only that am afraid of a calculated attempt to install onlytruth by some members of the electoral team of which you may not be aware of.

There is no calculated attempt here. No conspiracy. The aliens didn't land to eat us all. The committee members are not ogres. One wonders if you need medical attention

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by FreeGlobe(f): 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
ugojamali:

There is no calculated attempt here. No conspiracy. The aliens didn't land to eat us all. The committee members are not ogres. One wonders if you need medical attention
shut up there. you are sounding desperate. One wonders if you are not onlytruth yourself fool.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I get your point only that am afraid of a calculated attempt to install onlytruth by some members of the electoral team of which you may not be aware of.

Nwanne m Globe, you have been following this thread from nomination till voting itself, i am sure you can vouch for we the electoral committee for been transparent,fair and honesty in conducting this election. I strongly doubt if there is a single element of rigging or favoritism in all our dealings.

Nwanne if it is you i will as well resist any attempt of injustice against you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ugojamali(m): 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
shut up there. you are sounding desperate. One wonders if you are not onlytruth yourself fool.

Maybe I am. But since u have no proof... grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:

Afraid of what exactly?

Everyone's post reflects their votes and their intention, so what's the afraid all about?

No member of the electoral team has at any will to install Onlytruth as the Eze, please stop the accusations, it will not help us. The thought of even thinking let alone saying that we'll install Onlytruth is disheartening and in all honesty, I'm not pleased.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by alex101(m): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ngwakwe: The unfortunate thing about extending the election is that those Umuigbo we are trying to woo, don't know the contestants and their believes, antecedents or track records.

If my wife log in to Nairaland to cast her vote, who will she vote?

Alex - She don't know you

Biafra Rep - She will be afraid of your user name.

Onlytruth - His moniker is sweeter than his person

Verdict: She will vote based on the sound of their moniker and not the content of their believe

Reason: The nomination thread where manifestos and questions and answers took place is different from the actual voting thread.

What then is the point of extending the election?
I had to come in here to correct the mindset that most of us have as Igbo. If your "wife" is afraid/weary of the word Biafra, then I think you should try and work on her psyche. This was exactly what I zeroed in on my manifesto on how the media brainwashes people to hate what is right. I even read where our own Afam4ever said he already dismissed Biafra_rep simply based on his user ID, but warmed up to him after reading his manifesto. UmuIgbo must learn to work on their psyche. I've not seen Yorubas get weary of OPC neither have I've seen Ijaw distance themselves from MEND.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by alex101(m): 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I believe this exercise have been extremely transparent. Brother, we can work with whoever emerges as the winner,,,even to the point of tilting their views to align with ours.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by FreeGlobe(f): 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
manny4life:

Afraid of what exactly?

Everyone's post reflects their votes and their intention, so what's the afraid all about?

No member of the electoral team has at any will to install Onlytruth as the Eze, please stop the accusations, it will not help us. The thought of even thinking let alone saying that we'll install Onlytruth is disheartening and in all honesty, I'm not pleased.
I apologize to you and 9ja I hail for that, I have deleted it. I only meant people like PointB!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by FreeGlobe(f): 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
alex101: I had to come in here to correct the mindset that most of us have as Igbo. If your "wife" is afraid/weary of the word Biafra, then I think you should try and work on her psyche. This was exactly what I zeroed in on my manifesto on how the media brainwashes people to hate what is right. I even read where our own Afam4ever said he already dismissed Biafra_rep simply based on his user ID, but warmed up to him after reading his manifesto. UmuIgbo must learn to work on their psyche. I've not seen Yorubas get weary of OPC neither have I've seen Ijaw distance themselves from MEND.
some of them are married to Yoruba or Hausa so you wouldn't blame them efulefus.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Malawian(m): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
unu akpoola result? just to say, i voted onlytruth cos he is an igbo defender, but i happened to come across one comment he made that left much to be desired. i was thinking perhaps, i voted too early. long and short, my ideal candidate would be someone with the eloquence and ubiquity of onlytruth, the philosophy of alex01, and the militancy of biafra-rep. why i did not vote for alex despite liking all he is saying is because he is not ubiquitous, i dont want another absentee eze who would choose not to represent his people first. biafra rep has the activity i want, but i dont know about his finesse. i will stop short of withdrawing my nomination for onlytruth for now. ndi be anyi, mmamma nu o.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ugojamali(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I apologize to you and 9ja I hail for that, I have deleted it. I only meant people like PointB!

So point b is the ogre who wants to eat us all?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Duru1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
As this post is composed, I know Ndigbo nairaland do not have a character as Eze. The Eze Ndigbo Nke Abua of Nairaland had abdicated the office. He can not even be allowed into the council talk less issue a decree. I do not know the reason why some posters still connect one Odumchi with Ezeship of Nairaland as well as decision-making. You can not eat your cake and have it. If we can not get the simpliest thing clear and correct, then efforts we put into this exercise remain futile.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:

My brother there is no need for apology, i love the way you presented your argument in a civil manner without abuse/insults. However i will like to say that PointB had been instrument to our progress so far, this is third consecutive elections i worked hand in hand with him, i can assure you that i have not at any point noticed bias motive or partiality from him, so i think he deserve commendation instead of condemning his efforts.

Once again thank you nwanne m Globe for been instrument of peace in our midst
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by PointB: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:

It doesn't really matter to me what you think about me. I am beholden to Ndi Igbo, not to an individual. So feel free to run your mouth at me; you wont be the first nor the last. I am at home with antics such as yours. grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by PointB: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

My brother there is no need for apology, i love the way you presented your argument in a civil manner without abuse/insults. However i will like to say that PointB had been instrument to our progress so far, this is third consecutive elections i worked hand in hand with him, i can assure you that i have not at any point noticed bias motive or partiality from him, so i think he deserve commendation instead of condemning his efforts.

Once again thank you nwanne m Globe for been instrument of peace in our midst

My brother, people have various ways of reacting when things don't go their way. The most common resort is to cry wolf. Freeglobe, unfortunately, is one of such people. i hope he heeds your advice and stop his childish pranks. It's getting boring.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:

Apologies accepted, but even at that, such accusations to PointB without proof is though uncalled for. I've been on NL and was on here for the last two elections, anyway, I'm only saying like I see it... Not cool but it's all good.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
[size=13pt]29 minutes remaining.[/size]
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
Duru1: As this post is composed, I know Ndigbo nairaland do not have a character as Eze. The Eze Ndigbo Nke Abua of Nairaland had abdicated the office. He can not even be allowed in the council talk less issue a decree. I do not know the reason why some posters still connect one Odumchi with Ezeship of Nairaland as well as decision-making. You can not eat your cake and have it. If we can not get simpliest thing clear and corect, then efforts we put into this exercise remain futile.

Did you guys read this ? Manny,Pointb,9aija I hail what do you say ?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ODUANEGRO: 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
hey omanbala, do we have an eze yet? its friday!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Did you guys read this ? Manny,Pointb,9aija I hail what do you say ?

In regards to Odumchi's case, I do know he said he will hold till the new Eze comes in, with regards to the election, there's no stopping. For the interest of peace, the election cannot be extended.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ODUANEGRO: 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
alex101: I had to come in here to correct the mindset that most of us have as Igbo. If your "wife" is afraid/weary of the word Biafra, then I think you should try and work on her psyche. This was exactly what I zeroed in on my manifesto on how the media brainwashes people to hate what is right. I even read where our own Afam4ever said he already dismissed Biafra_rep simply based on his user ID, but warmed up to him after reading his manifesto. UmuIgbo must learn to work on their psyche. I've not seen Yorubas get weary of OPC neither have I've seen Ijaw distance themselves from MEND.

yeye persin, OPC is humans right.......above the class of Biafra and Mend.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
[size=13pt]10 minutes![/size]
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]10 minutes![/size]

My sister, how u dey

Sorry for the late response. I've been busy since I came in this morning, I just checked my email now and replied back.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
manny4life: My sister, how u dey

Sorry for the late response. I've been busy since I came in this morning, I just checked my email now and replied back.

[size=13pt]I dey oga cheesy

The day's just getting started here. Don't worry about that. I don't expect everyone to be glued to their phones or computers/laptops. O di ok. Good work this election, Manny. Your work here, as well as everyone else, is extremely appreciated. cool[/size]
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2013
Well, it seems like the election has lapsed,

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ugojamali(m): 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
Count count count
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
ugojamali: Count count count

I'm sure PointB is working on it.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ugojamali(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
manny4life:

Well help him. We can't wait forever
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by PointB: 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
manny4life:

Kindly check your mail.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by manny4life(m): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
Well give me a few mins, I'll put up the results.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by ODUANEGRO: 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
ugojamali:

Well help him. We can't wait forever

tell me about it..... ive waited so long im beginning to think of withdrawing my vote.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

$15m: Court Throws Out Patience Jonathan’s Suit Against SERAP, Awards Cost Vangu / Twitter User Reveals Tinubu's $460k Drug Proceeds Forfeiture To USA / Governor Ortom: There Are People Trying To Kidnap And Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.