Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency (22485 Views)

The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I / Who Coined The Word '9ja' and 'Naija'? / What Does 'Lagos' Mean & Who Coined The Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by seanet02: 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
ngozievergreen: Hahahahahahahahaha.
Message passed.
*End of discussion*
next time , u guys shd bring up a beta person with beta achievements.
Better Achievements like fraudulently leading Gullible but innocent 3 million people to their early grave just to satisfy your own selfish ends.
Thats a better achievement
Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
@ seanet, yes.
N check out dis proverb i just learnt , 'Just because the sun is too hot doesn't mean the fowl will lay boiled eggs'. Life is actually fun. Leave dat talk u want to delve into, its bigger dan u.
Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by dulphines: 10:01am On Mar 06, 2013
Tolexander: while other people are abusing their power, wealth and intelligence, you are busy here abusing your god-given stupidity. Continue checking for awolowo in the dictionary. Don't forget to check for Ojukwu, azikwe and buhari.

I now see reasons why you can never see beyond your nose. I forbid you to comment further or else you will spend the remaining part of this year mourning. You don't know me, so i'll advise you tame your fingers before they bring calamity upon you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Directs Military, Others To Procure Kits From DICON / Reps To Strip President Of Sole Power To Appoint, Sack Service Chiefs / Photos: Ex-Police IG, Tafa Balogun Celebrates Wife's 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.