Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency (22490 Views)

The Newly-coined Full Meaning Of B-U-H-A-R-I / Who Coined The Word '9ja' and 'Naija'? / What Does 'Lagos' Mean & Who Coined The Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
1dickatatime:

You see I like it when people put things in proper perspective, in your first reply you said "carting away" that suggest profit. Also when I replied you I agreed that you can have a turnover(bearing in mind turnover is different from profit) of 10 million naira per day in some areas of business especially oil. I can't dispute these claims on the ground of turnover per day but suggesting that figure as profit is what I can't swallow a position you corroborated when you said " you can make 10 million naira sale with less than 50,009 naira profit or even a loss". This takes me back to my first point,someone who rakes in 10 million naira per day with a net profit of say 500,000 is still not in the picture you tried to paint as he has to pay for what he has sold and cater for the running cost of his business inside this 500k profit. See my friend this is just to let you know that the real mega earners out there are people who've got the opportunity to drink from the pot of oil in the Niger Delta(these set of people cut across all regions and tribes) and not what you tried to pass across earlier ,don't want to mention the word because you've actually come across as someone with a lucid mind. By the way try avoiding insults when passing your message across.

It is only the upstream oil sector that can genuinely give you mega money and that is the riskiest part of the business where you can spend millions of dollars and end up not hitting oil in viable quantity.

There are other business opportunities that one may be lucky to have and you are made overnight.

I'll give you an instance; in 2008, Gentamycin sulphate injection 80mg/ ml was selling at 360 naira per packet of 100 ampoules at normal market price in Idumota. Before long, the product dried up in the market (if medicine no dey for Idumita, e no dey for Naija be that) and in less than 2 weeks, the price per packet shot up to 1,800 naira. My guy took delivery of two 40 ft. containers of the product when no one had it and sold all within a couple of days at between 1,800 naira to 1,500 naira. Now, a 40ft container carries about 936 cartons of the Genta 80 and each carton contains 45 packets of the product (ie one 40ft contains 936 x 45 = 42,120 packets). So, do your maths and tell me if that can't be compared to genuine oil money.
Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by KINGwax(m): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
saintohia: If he did, what's the correct meaning?

The acronym "Naira" means what?

where is d acronym?
Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by 9jaCrusade: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
yabadabado: china phone don make even small village boys and girls to talk when learned people dey talk oh! this site runs on the spirit of tribalist and insecured yoriba and igbo people. i think the igbo people on the site are the most insecured people online and offline. i also think the yoriba people, although, the second largest tribe after the hausa/fulani...have the most illiterates using mobile phones.

i laugh everytime igbos talk about biafra... a nation of traders dont want the benefits of large population when a significant number of it people are traders.hahahahaha. a yoriba nation without nigeria would remain rural in most area, yes, educated minds abound in southwest but, take a look at any western nigeria city and you will agree.

i don't no much about awolowo but
no nigerian politician is still being spoken about 2 and a half decades after their death like him. ojukwu will be forgotten when ibos get a shot to be president, infact, his building is already being destroyed by ibo people.

Aside the insults, this is one of the most intelligent statements i Have ever read on Naira land. Too original... honest and from a well thinking mind. Keep it up...

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by 9jaCrusade: 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
solomon111: The only people that regard awolowo in Nigeria are his people.
Beyond the SW,he is known as a murderous,conniving,deceitful,backstabbing bastard that he is.
I hope yorubas are enjoying the one Nigeria,he help create.

Hold whatever thoughts you like of him, it shakes no bone in his revered grave....neither does it change history or his legacies.... the best of what you hold dear does not even match his worst... sorry dude... Even Ojukwu, who I bet was and still is your best and of blessed memory, an active participant of the Biafra war than your highness, made a tribute to him as the best president Nigeria never had....

So in all honesty and objectivity, if you were me, what would you believe? Your comment above or Ojukwu's?... Save the answer brother
Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by Malawian(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
9jaCrusade:

Hold whatever thoughts you like of him, it shakes no bone in his revered grave....neither does it change history or his legacies.... the best of what you hold dear does not even match his worst... sorry dude... Even Ojukwu, who I bet was and still is your best and of blessed memory, an active participant of the Biafra war than your highness, made a tribute to him as the best president Nigeria never had....

So in all honesty and objectivity, if you were me, what would you believe? Your comment above or Ojukwu's?... Save the answer brother
what did awolowo achieve to become the bolded? who made such comment, and why are you yorubas always parroting it? did such comment come from the mouth of an infallible one? if so, why oppose his wisdom in creating biafra? if not, why parrot his utterance like some national oodua anthem? i am waiting for answers.
Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by 9jaCrusade: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
o'boy:
i graduated from Imsu and i payed all my school and Accomodation fees
give me one reason to Appreciate Him

My brother, the exact reason you should. He had a concept as a premier of a region, upon which he was elected. A mandate with his electorate he worked to and did fulfill. Other premiers could not match the same feat.
3 CEOs chosen to lead 3 organizations..one outshines by meeting and surpassing the expectations of his organization. Now tell me, should members of the other organizations hate him for this or call to account their own CEOs for failing them? Judge for yourself for you are wise.
Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by dayokanu(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2013
solomon111: He was one of the so-called founding fathers of Nigeria,so he has to share some of the blame.
Split the goddamn country.
France is not bigger than the SE,yet they are big enough to be a country.

Only an illiterate Igbo boy would say something like that in bold.

Which school you go or which Oga graduate you for Alaba

4 Likes

Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by OneNaira6: 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
Malawian: what did awolowo achieve to become the bolded? who made such comment, and why are you yorubas always parroting it? did such comment come from the mouth of an infallible one? if so, why oppose his wisdom in creating biafra? if not, why parrot his utterance like some national oodua anthem? i am waiting for answers.

Funny thing about the whole situation was ojukwu used those words to make fun of the deal Gowon/North made with Awolowo to get him to help fight against Biafra and how they turned against him when his help was not needed anymore. I still find it funny, they use a mockery as some kind of messiah word.
Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by Tolexander: 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Only an illiterate Igbo boy would say something like that in bold.

Which school you go or which Oga graduate you for Alaba
don't mind the novice. Though i have schooled him
Tolexander: stop flaunting your ignorance and hypocrisy here. France has a total land mass of 543,965sq km(210,026sq mi)
nigeria has a total land mass of 923,768 sq.km. By your foolish illustration, SE covers 60percent of nigerian land mass.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by 9jaCrusade: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2013
Malawian: what did awolowo achieve to become the bolded? who made such comment, and why are you yorubas always parroting it? did such comment come from the mouth of an infallible one? if so, why oppose his wisdom in creating biafra? if not, why parrot his utterance like some national oodua anthem? i am waiting for answers.

=First profound Educational System in Africa that left a people educationally outlying others even till today in the country...

=Founding the Legacy for a University that at the time of its creation was the 5th most valuable real estate in the third world and still is the best in Nigeria

=The First Television Station in Africa when a large part of Europe didn't have one...and England had just had one less than a decade before

=Minister of Finance of a country, employed from jail, who managed the country without a single debt, leaving a trade surplus during war and peace time, a feat that not even Britain's PMs could not achieve....

=A man awarded to do a doctorate Study in Economics for the prestigious foremost UK university-Oxford without an MSc in Economics..

=One still studied in the East in the area of Political Studies in a subject called Awoism

=First Skyscraper Building in Nigeria

=First and only leader in black Africa to institute a functioning Free Health Sysytem for His region for years....all these without the oil money of the present day

=Produced proteges who have also achieved great feats in the country like Jakande, Bola Ige etc... Still remains the Single Icon/mentor of Achievers like Governor Fashola

=Prime Minister of Britain Ed Heath confessed that Awo was fit and would succeed as President of the US and Prime Minister of England...No other testimony impresses me like this...Up till today, it has never been said of any African or Middle Eastern or Asian Leader...

This is the caliber of person you are asking what he has done to command the respect of Gen Ojukwu(of blessed memory)?
Do you know what you are saying? I bet you don't. Go and read more. Bless you!

7 Likes

Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by OneNaira6: 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
booqee: i think the sun has melted ur brain.

See this village girl wey think say she fine when she no reach. My post dey pain you reach so? mschewww, If it's paining you so much, go join am burn in the hellish fire for all I care.
Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by 9jaCrusade: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
One_Naira:

Funny thing about the whole situation was ojukwu used those words to make fun of the deal Gowon/North made with Awolowo to get him to help fight against Biafra and how they turned against him when his help was not needed anymore. I still find it funny, they use a mockery as some kind of messiah word.

Please tell me how they turned against him? Honestly I am willing to know. And please, links and references... no beer palour conjectures. Thanks
Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ibos are not smiling. . . .

Someone should open a thread telling us what oju-iku achieved as the president of biafra if there is any.

7 Likes

Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by 9jaCrusade: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
Malawian: how many books have been written about awo that was not from fellow Yorubas? who else is shouting awo awo if not the Yorubas, point of correction, awo did not build oau ife, he mere commandeered it and renamed it after himself. awo did not plant any cocoa plantation in the west, he merely commandeered the existing ones of which a large 5 belonged to igbo and oyinbo farmers. the dude was doing efulefu projects like first sky scrapper and shit. take a look at the educational content of his people, his supposed primary legacy and you will agree that the guy just wasted everybody's time, and a lot of innocent babies life before shacking the tea of life.

Your comments really reveal you. I surely know only the internet can create a voice for such reasoning. How can he name a University after himself? University of Ife was named Obafemi Awolowo University, 3 days after his death in May 1987. Like I call such statements, this is beer palour conjecture. It suffices to render all your other statements futile.

4 Likes

Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by 9jaCrusade: 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Yea Pa Awolowo coined the term NAIRA.

The full meaning of NAIRA is;

N - Never
A - Allow
I - Igbos
R- Rule
A- Again.

Trust me, I got this info from a very reliable source.

I pity those Igbo people flocking to ACN led APC.

I know Igbo people are very much Intelligent than this irresponsible play-victim rantings of yours, believe me I know.
Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by Caseless: 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
booqee: Ok. But it doesn't make any difference now. Nigeria currency value situation is still bad. So next pls
and what has name got to do with value of currency? Do u think our currency wld have been doin better if it maintain the nigeria pound name?

Sms....

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by 9jaCrusade: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Dey there dey shit for polythene bag while a barely literate Igbo guy who had no access to the free education policy you enjoyed is carting away 10 million naira per day right there in your back yard.

And if he did, I am sure He would not be as insulting as you because he's busy...
Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by OneNaira6: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
9jaCrusade:

Please tell me how they turned against him? Honestly I am willing to know. And please, links and references... no beer palour conjectures. Thanks

Seriously? Few months ago, an article posted on this website even, go search for it. I ain't wasting my time doing it where a northern general admitted in his rebuttal against dokunbo-asari that Awolowo was promised to be install as president if he helped fight with them. Along with another rebuttal by another northern general who admitted how the subdue the same man's actions. All are in google and even this forum. The two articles reached over 100 pages. Go search for them, I'm not about to do it for you. Why did I bring it up? Just a background to connect what I am about to say right now.

Now to answer your question through his life cycle

The man got sent to jail.
Got released
They used him to fight Biafra war
Got sent back to jail few years after the war
They refused to release him
He ended up taking his own life out of misery.

That's how they turned against him. After the Biafra War, when last did you hear Awolowo dey? Wasn't it jail? The major keyword there is: Got sent back to jail few years after the war and he died in that damn jail. This is what we called "419ed". He was played like a mugu.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by great063(m): 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
Nairaland,una no dey carry last.Thumbs up...who coined the name 'Nairaland'?#over to you egbon Seun,talk truth o#
Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by 9jaCrusade: 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
solomon111: it still dosen't affect my point,one bit.
Oh boy! it does.... because if you can not place this little fact into perspective, little doubts your other bigger conclusions...
Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by dayokanu(m): 6:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
~Bluetooth:
Ibos are not smiling. . . .

Someone should open a thread telling us what oju-iku achieved as the president of biafra if there is any.

Launched the direct flight to Abidjan

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by dayokanu(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
9jaCrusade:

Your comments really reveal you. I surely know only the internet can create a voice for such reasoning. How can he name a University after himself? University of Ife was named Obafemi Awolowo University, 3 days after his death in May 1987. Like I call such statements, this is beer palour conjecture. It suffices to render all your other statements futile.

When I tell you most Igbos are Illiterates dem go dey vex.

How can you name something after yourself 3 days after your death?

OAU was university of Ife up till 1987 after Awolowos death when it was changed
Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by aljharem(m): 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
[size=18pt]Kindly read what Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu wrote about Chief Obafemi Awolowo in his book "Because I Am Involved" page 159- 160.[/size]

In political terms, he would be considered an adversary of the igbos given the intense rivalry between him and Dr Nnamdi Azikwe. As a leader of the modern cast, he has left Nigeria standards which are indelible, standards beside which future aspirants to public leadership can be eternally measured. He was firm, articulate, painstaking, and uncompromising. He was, for a long time, the only Nigerian leader who enunciated principles and played down personalities. He was a brilliant political administrator and a most erudite teacher. He not only identified himself wholly with the aspirations of the Yoruba people of Nigeria but also he was able to convince the Yoruba people of Nigeria that he and only he epitomized the highest point of their political aspirations and consciousness. He was loved, he was feared but above all he belonged to the people he professed to lead. At his death I had the singular honour of proposing for him the epitaph that has endured – ‘he was the best President that Nigeria never had’.

Many have wondered what I meant by this, but I believe the statement was clear. Nigeria would have benefited from his presidency because of his inate presidential qualities. Nigeria must continually regret that he never, for many reasons, had the opportunity to serve at the presidential level. Awo was a leader of great stature. He was a leader who was eminently successful.
[size=13pt]That he did not fulfill a presidential ambition cannot detract from his leadership, and us, poor us, who were not his people, must continue, to regret that our own leaders had not led us as he did his people or achieved for us as he did for his people.[/size]

He perceived his job as leading his people and God his soul. He did a lot for them. Whenever he saw an opportunity for his people, he went for it. He had a dream for the Yorubas and was steadfast in the pursuit of that dream. He knew where he was going and took his people with him without deceit. That is why he will remain immortal in the area of his influence.

5 Likes

Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by aljharem(m): 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
^^^^^^ reading the above speech by Ojukwu, one would understand why Igbos are jealous and angry that they never had such a leader. Very well so, it is just envy that's all grin grin grin grin
Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by OneNaira6: 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
alj harem: [size=18pt]Kindly read what Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu wrote about Chief Obafemi Awolowo in his book "Because I Am Involved" page 159- 160.[/size]

In political terms, he would be considered an adversary of the igbos given the intense rivalry between him and Dr Nnamdi Azikwe. As a leader of the modern cast, he has left Nigeria standards which are indelible, standards beside which future aspirants to public leadership can be eternally measured. He was firm, articulate, painstaking, and uncompromising. He was, for a long time, the only Nigerian leader who enunciated principles and played down personalities. He was a brilliant political administrator and a most erudite teacher. He not only identified himself wholly with the aspirations of the Yoruba people of Nigeria but also he was able to convince the Yoruba people of Nigeria that he and only he epitomized the highest point of their political aspirations and consciousness. He was loved, he was feared but above all he belonged to the people he professed to lead. At his death I had the singular honour of proposing for him the epitaph that has endured – ‘he was the best President that Nigeria never had’.

Many have wondered what I meant by this, but I believe the statement was clear. Nigeria would have benefited from his presidency because of his inate presidential qualities. Nigeria must continually regret that he never, for many reasons, had the opportunity to serve at the presidential level. Awo was a leader of great stature. He was a leader who was eminently successful.
[size=13pt]That he did not fulfill a presidential ambition cannot detract from his leadership, and us, poor us, who were not his people, must continue, to regret that our own leaders had not led us as he did his people or achieved for us as he did for his people.[/size]

He perceived his job as leading his people and God his soul. He did a lot for them. Whenever he saw an opportunity for his people, he went for it. He had a dream for the Yorubas and was steadfast in the pursuit of that dream. He knew where he was going and took his people with him without deceit. That is why he will remain immortal in the area of his influence.

I won't be surprised if this isn't what you wrote and coined "Ojukwu words from his book". Ironically enough, you chose the only book of his that doesn't have a preview of it on google books. Then again, it is you, alj_harem, after all. Weren't you also the dude that posed a video of Nigerian army safeguarding oyinbo into Lagos state and coined it "Nigeria army safeguarding biafran's to Lagos state." stupidly thinking none of us would watch the video. Remember that post of yours? I am still waiting for you to answer my question from that thread long time ago. Since when did "Biafrans" become "Oyinbo". I am still waiting and waiting for that answer along with other proofs i have asked you to verify which you have never done despite screaming "I have proof". I doubt anyone is surprise. Your credibility has long been destroyed years ago to others. For me, months ago. Try again.
Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by Degis(m): 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
One_Naira:

Seriously? Few months ago, an article posted on this website even, go search for it. I ain't wasting my time doing it where a northern general admitted in his rebuttal against dokunbo-asari that Awolowo was promised to be install as president if he helped fight with them. Along with another rebuttal by another northern general who admitted how the subdue the same man's actions. All are in google and even this forum. The two articles reached over 100 pages. Go search for them, I'm not about to do it for you. Why did I bring it up? Just a background to connect what I am about to say right now.

Now to answer your question through his life cycle

The man got sent to jail.
Got released
They used him to fight Biafra war
Got sent back to jail few years after the war
They refused to release him
He ended up taking his own life out of misery.

That's how they turned against him. After the Biafra War, when last did you hear Awolowo dey? Wasn't it jail? The major keyword there is: Got sent back to jail few years after the war and he died in that damn jail. This is what we called "419ed". He was played like a mugu.
p

Who is this idioit!. Did Awolowo ever went to jail the second time?. I don't blame you, it is those imbecilic opinion moulders in your village that are feeding you with lies. You and your tribesmen are just tools in the hands of morons. Awolowo did not take his life, your brother Ojukwu rather was the one who took his own life. Ode o shi

4 Likes

Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by aljharem(m): 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
One_Naira:

I won't be surprised if this isn't what you wrote and coined "Ojukwu words from his book". Ironically enough, you chose the only book of his that doesn't have a preview of it on google books. Then again, it is you, alj_harem, after all. Weren't you also the dude that posed a video of Nigerian army safeguarding oyinbo into Lagos state and coined it "Nigeria army safeguarding biafran's to Lagos state." Remember that post of yours? I am still waiting for you to answer my question from that thread long time ago. Since when did "Biafrans" become "Oyinbo". I am still waiting and waiting for that answer along with other proofs i have asked you to verify which you have never done despite screaming "I have proof". I doubt anyone is surprise. Your credibility has long been destroyed years ago to others. For me, months ago. Try again.

This was also from Ojukwu's interview before he died of which him and even you after reading back then kept shut why are you tackling it now

http://tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/politics-today/5973-my-views-on-awo-zik-and-obasanjo-ojukwu.html
Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by aljharem(m): 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by OneNaira6: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
alj harem:

This was also from Ojukwu's interview before he died of which him and even you after reading back then kept shut why are you tackling it now

http://tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/politics-today/5973-my-views-on-awo-zik-and-obasanjo-ojukwu.html

ROFLMFAO. You claimed a quote from his book "Beacause I am involved". Then when confronted, you brought out an article from a Nigerian newspaper known as a yoruba main media propaganda machine. LMFAO. it switched from the book to Tribune interview of him. I laugh immensely. As said before, it is you Alj_harem after all. The biggest chameleon and liar of the century. I am still waiting on you to answer my question "since when did "biafrans become oyinbo" in connection to the video posted by you.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by OneNaira6: 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
alj harem: One Naira here is the book on Google books

http://books.google.com.ng/books?id=ofZyAAAAMAAJ&q=He+was+a+brilliant+political+administrator+and+a+most+erudite+teacher.&dq=He+was+a+brilliant+political+administrator+and+a+most+erudite+teacher.&hl=en&sa=X&ei=ru0wUc2aL-Wj4gTvroFw&ved=0CDQQ6AEwAg

In 1989 by Ojukwu himself

dumb@ss, The key word is underneath my post "you chose the only book of his that doesn't have a preview of it on google books." Why would I write that if I didn't google the book? Do you see a preview up there?

Are you an 1diot or just have low reading capacity?

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by OneNaira6: 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
Degis:

Who is this idioit!. Did Awolowo ever went to jail the second time?. I don't blame you, it is those imbecilic opinion molders in your village that are feeding you with lies. You and your tribesmen are just tools in the hands of morons. Awolowo did not take his life, your brother Ojukwu rather was the one who took his own life. Ode o shi

So He died in comfort of his own home? He drank otapiapia which one of "your own tribesmen" admitted on an article at home where there is no trouble is that what you are trying to sell. LMFAO. You better go and get as many media as your people are known to do and rechange that history. The nigg@ died in year 1987, years before the end of Biafra war. He died in a jail cell.

By the way Read this "http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/" written by Abdulmumini Adeku". Last I checked, that is not an Igbo name.

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency by aljharem(m): 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
One_Naira:

dumb@ss, The key word is underneath my post "you chose the only book of his that doesn't have a preview of it on google books." Why would I write that if I didn't google the book? Do you see a preview up there?

Are you an 1diot or just have low reading capacity?

LOL you see you are very funny and yet you claim to be educated. Oh well, you are Igbo so I don't expect anything better grin grin grin

Now Okoro man listen, It is not every single book or article Google book would chose to show preview on. It all depends on the copy right law binding it. Although, you can find quotes from such books but not previews

One_Naira:

ROFLMFAO. You claimed a quote from his book "Beacause I am involved". Then when confronted, you brought out an article from a Nigerian newspaper known as a yoruba main media propaganda machine. LMFAO. it switched from the book to Tribune interview of him. I laugh immensely. As said before, it is you Alj_harem after all. The biggest chameleon and liar of the century. I am still waiting on you to answer my question "since when did "biafrans become oyinbo" in connection to the video posted by you.

Go check the thread, I replied you and if you watched the video, you would see that biafrans were being brought it by Nigeria soldiers to lagos for rehabilitation from the war. Also go watch videos on youtube concerning that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi / Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja / Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.