Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City (21878 Views)

SEE What IPOB Did In Vatican City Today In Front Of The Pope (video) / Why I Dethroned Pope Benedict In Vatican City 2012/2013 / Pope Benedict To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by IYANGBALI: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
Table Leg :
Good bye .. we wont miss you kiss
Bon voyage!
does he even know you exist?

3 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by peteregwu(m): 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
if u study the history of the catholic, u will
discover that The catholic has never been a
true church, they have never stood for the
truth and they are no supporter of the
truth. have u ever heard the pope telling
people to be born again or surrender to
Jesus. they dont even know what is born
again or salvation. Catholic church is a
den of demons, either u believe it or not.
the throne of Satan. they worship the
queen of heaven (satan), thats wy they
have the so called "holy mary" as there
god. and if you a catholic member, I
advise you to leave that church and seek
for Jesus accept Jesus as your Lord and
saviour, do not join follow them to worship
in a place where they worship idol or Mary,
or else if you die in such condition, u will
be cast into hell fire. pray the Lord to
reveal to you the church where u can serve
Him in truth and in spirit.

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by pomporiking: 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
Lailai..D secret that made you resign we still come out.all the billions of euros una dey waste for vatican with una grey hair cos we are foolish??keep using religion to deceive people.don't let their face fool you pple wey dey play dirty politics.nobody is innocent in this life
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by IYANGBALI: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
mascot87:
Let Christ will b done bro
no mind him as if na village throne dem wan occupy
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by IYANGBALI: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
pompori king: Lailai..D secret that made you resign we still come out.all the billions of euros una dey waste for vatican with una grey hair cos we are foolish??keep using religion to deceive people.don't let their face fool you pple wey dey play dirty politics.nobody is innocent in this life
you are the biggest foool in the universe

2 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by frankwoodex: 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
pope is a good priest... It is hard to see people like that.... Where politician die as the head... I pray that the good lord will bless my papa in the lord... My holiness i love u!

4 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by mademoiselle(f): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
booqee: So who's gon be occupying dat seat temporarily before another pope is elected??

No one
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by vanstanzy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
peteregwu: if u study the history of the catholic, u will

*YAWNS!!*, NEXT! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by uctest: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
booqee: So who's gon be occupying dat seat temporarily before another pope is elected??
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by naptu2: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
Smh! Nigerians and conspiracy theories!

20 years ago some guy was trying to argue with me, insisting that Pope John Paul II was the anti-christ. At least today we are alive to see that what he was saying is absolute rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by OluEmmaAss: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2013
Lakayana: Looking at these pictures brings back memories of when I went to the Vatican and actually met with the pope in person.
You had a sweet dream!

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by mademoiselle(f): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2013

What is baptism in the catholic church? I'm not even gonna try 2 change ur mind... Who do u know Mary is? What do u think she stands for? If u don't believe in d Catholic Church, concentrate on urs and leave us Catholics be ok? Stop making utterances u knw nothing about.

4 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by IYANGBALI: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
you are talkn crap!

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by udokpuenyi(m): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2013

This person needs to visit Yaba left as a matter of medical urgency

3 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by waja(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
I wish you God's blessing.
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by mademoiselle(f): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
pompori king: Lailai..D secret that made you resign we still come out.all the billions of euros una dey waste for vatican with una grey hair cos we are foolish??keep using religion to deceive people.don't let their face fool you pple wey dey play dirty politics.nobody is innocent in this life

Some pple just wanna talk sha... Anyway, that's y it's free... I just wonder what 'impression' ur comment has made

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by pokur: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
julioralph:
cardinal Arinze is ineligible cause he's above the maximum age.
You got it wrong.He's not eligible to vote,but can be voted for.All baptised male Catholics can be voted as Pope,even twelve-year olds
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by pomporiking: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
IYA NGBALI: you are the biggest foool in the universe

You don't have to make it obvious that is the name your mother gave your father
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by thompson56(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
pls friends, how can i create my own post

Thanks....
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by henryadex(m): 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2013
This baba wan make Heaven at any cost
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by slyk2(m): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
The Pope got born again!
He abdicated before the powers in Vatican would change him
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by fridayman1: 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
[b]Prophetic Intelligence Briefings (http://www.ktfministry.org/en/news/3188/vatican-scandal-seals-popes-decision-to-resign)

Vatican Scandal Seals Pope's Decision to Resign · February 25, 2013

Italian media reported that Pope Benedict XVI resigned after a “disturbing” confidential report of yet another Vatican scandal landed on his desk. Benedict had commissioned three cardinals (all over 80 years of age) to verify allegations exposed in the so-called VatiLeaks affair concerning financial improprieties. But the two-volume, red-leather bound dossier almost 300 pages in length went way beyond financial matters. It was when he received the scandalous secret report on December 17, 2012, that the Pope made the final decision to resign.

La Repubblica said that the report contained “an exact map of the mischief and the bad fish” inside the Holy See. It was about the breaking of the sixth and seventh commandments, which forbid adultery, including homosexual acts, and stealing, according to Vatican insiders. “The cardinals were said to have uncovered an underground gay network, whose members organize sexual meetings in several venues in Rome and Vatican City,” some of whom were being blackmailed by outsiders, said the report. The venues included a hair dressing salon in Vatican City itself as well as gay bars and night clubs in the city of Rome.

“What’s coming out is a very detailed X-ray of the Roman Curia that does not spare even the closest collaborators of the pope,” wrote a respected Vatican expert in Panorama, a conservative weekly. The report described a number of factions among Vatican officials in the Curia, including one whose members were “united by sexual orientation.” La Repubblica said some Vatican officials had been subject to ‘external influence’ from laymen with whom they had links of a ‘worldly nature.’ The paper said this was a clear reference to blackmail.”

In one incident, a “senior Vatican official” was suspended from his duties when he was filmed making sexual overtures to a young man in a “sting” operation organized by an Italian TV program. In another, “a chorister was dismissed for allegedly procuring male prostitutes for a papal gentleman-in-waiting. A few months later a weekly news magazine used hidden cameras to record priests visiting gay clubs and bars and having sex.”

The report also focused on financial misdealings of the Vatican bank, known as the Institute for Religious Works (IOR). Italian authorities are investigating the IOR in relation to money-laundering scandals that broke in the press last year. Apparently Vatican officials were either enriching themselves, or paying off blackmail bounty with Vatican money or both.

Though the three cardinals are too old to participate in the conclave, they will likely tell other cardinals what they uncovered and “will condition the conclave,” because they must elect a pope that is “immune to blackmail.” Benedict XVI will personally give the report to his successor.

Vatican spokesman Father Federico Lombardi refused to comment on the matter saying that the report was causing “a tension that is the opposite of what the pope and the church want… Don’t expect comments or rebuttals of what is being said on this issue,” he said. But soon the Vatican issued rebuttals anyway denying that there was any verifiable links between the pope’s resignation and the revelations in the cardinals’ report. The Vatican however, did not deny the contents of the report submitted to Benedict by the investigative cardinals.

The Vatican is trying to become the global moral and ethical voice of reform in economics and politics. But the more the Vatican tries to cover her tracks, and make herself look good, the more the abominations and filth contained in its precincts is exposed to public scrutiny. Perhaps the angels are holding back the winds of strife by using Vatican scandals to keep world leaders from yielding to Vatican demands.

“Thus the message of the third angel will be proclaimed. As the time comes for it to be given with greatest power, the Lord will work through humble instruments, leading the minds of those who consecrate themselves to His service. The laborers will be qualified rather by the unction of His Spirit than by the training of literary institutions. Men of faith and prayer will be constrained to go forth with holy zeal, declaring the words which God gives them. The sins of Babylon will be laid open. The fearful results of enforcing the observances of the church by civil authority, the inroads of spiritualism, the stealthy but rapid progress of the papal power—all will be unmasked.” Great Controversy, page 606

“And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.” Revelation 17:4, 5

Vatican scandal cited in Pope resignation

Report: Pope resigned in wake of gay priest scandal

Papal resignation linked to inquiry into ‘Vatican gay officials’, says paper

Vatican dismisses reports linking pope’s resignation to gay conclave discovery

Web Store

Click here to sign up for free monthly CDs from Keep the Faith

Comment on This Article

your_ip_is_blacklisted_by sbl.spamhaus.org

« Meteor over Russia; Massive Explosion [/b]
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by kliffo(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
Jesus
. they dont even know what is born

The poster above is so pathetic. You are Ignorant of
Catholic doctrines and is actually blaspheming. Catholics do not
have Mary as their God.
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by ujukala: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
Good bye my dear pope emeritus. If we don't see you again on earth, we shall all see in heaven. Adieus.
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by prairie(f): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2013
Your level of ignorance makes me wanna cry *sobs*
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by soochukwu(m): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]He has played his role let the successor continue from where he stoped,that is the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Elvis295(m): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
Mary worshippers. Image worshippers. The era of image is gone why r u stil practisin idolatry?
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by muktarmtt(m): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
I hard he waz accused of sexualy harssment of sml boys in d name of xtristernity wat a shame
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by patostation(m): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
Yasmeena: Peeps, how true is d news going around some social medias dat d pope has accepted d oneness of Allah at a press confeence?

I also heard that Priests and popes can now marry. I wonder which Bible the Catholics have been reading all along. Oh, I forgot, The Catholic Duauy? Version. Additionally, that Mary ("Mother of God"wink is no longer a virgin after having more than 5 children; Not a "Mediatrix" any longer and does not need to "plead for us" anymore. That's good!
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by slimur(m): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2013

Guy if u dey go around dey talk tins like dis abeg stop..

2 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by babazz(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2013

Don't know that people like u still exist on earth!! Don't criticize what you don't know!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Olawoore, Catholic Bishop Of Ilorin Is Dead / What Happened After My Mum's Death / Celestial Church Members Claim Late Rev Samuel Oshoffa 'Visited' During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.