Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City (21899 Views)

SEE What IPOB Did In Vatican City Today In Front Of The Pope (video) / Why I Dethroned Pope Benedict In Vatican City 2012/2013 / Pope Benedict To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Lakayana: 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
abifoluwa: or u were waving while the pope was passing by? grin
Oh no bro/sis I went in a powerful delegation. You would not understand the problem with people like you is that you assume everyone is a nobody.

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Symphony007: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
What a solemn day! I wish him all the best in his new quiet life..and i even greater wishes to the new pope, because he has a very great job ahead. It's a make or break moment for the church.
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Stevsmog: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2013
xtrafly: Pope
Benedict just left vatican city for Castel Gandolfo (a summer house).
The pope stood for a few minutes on his way out the door to acknowledge
cheers from onlookers while each of the cardinals took turns to kneel in
front of him in reverence, after which he was ushered into one of cars
in a waiting convoy and joined by one of the cardinals. The convoy drove
straight to a helipad where a helicopter was waiting to transport the
pope to his summer residence at Castel Gandolfo. He will henceforth be
refered to as pope emeritus.

[img]http://o.twimg.com/1/proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBiQAWh0dHA6Ly9yYWNrLjIubXNoY2RuLmNvbS9tZWRpYS9aZ2t5TURFekx6QXlMekkzTHpreUwxQnZjR1ZPYjNkVWFHbHpMakZqWTJaaExtcHdad3B3Q1hSb2RXMWlDVFUyTUhnM05UQUtaUWxxY0djLzhjNTMxZjZlL2ZiMC9Qb3BlLU5vd1RoaXNOZXdzLmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=jyw-EENlIHYw8L-q5vldfgbP9PDgsTqXOUfZxItKr1U[/img]

enjoy ur days ahead pope emeritus....

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Regiblinkz(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
Sam Milla: goodbye Pope. I like Germans, very honest people. Who is next? Oyedepo or Adeboye since they are variantly richer than all the Cardinals in Rome
I'm sure you must be talking about germans from the tadpole galaxy
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by floriana(m): 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
This guy should be referred to as EXPO instead of pope emeritus .

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
goodbye pope. enjoying the rest of your life without much publicity as it used to be ...........
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by ajayioluwatobi(m): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by jimino(m): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
i wish d pope emiretus gud health, long life and devine guidance 4 d rest of his life. God bless pope emiretus benedict xvi, God bless d catholic church, God bless us all. Amen

8 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by OCcool: 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
Stevsmog: enjoy ur days ahead pope emeritus....
U must be silly 4 quoting the whole article... Rubbish
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by oboy3(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
Christians are Bloody hypocrites,why castigating the Old man,his strenght has failed him,even Jesus Christ didnt carry his cross all by himself somebody helped him out
*FACT*

6 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
What's this rumor going round that I've been selected as the next pope? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Mcdondayan: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2013
I wish i can be there. Cardinal Ratzinger may God continue to bless and be with u.
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by babazz(m): 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
Non catholics should be enlightened, the Pope emeritus is a priest forever, retirement or not. There no need playing the hate game over catholics because they are the source of the Christain religion! Christians should unite and pray for peace in the world.
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by OCcool: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
@frosbel I don't blame u... foolish and deluded atheist!!!
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
arinzedoes not qualifycos he is past 80
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by OCcool: 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
HQ: What's this rumor going round that I've been selected as the next pope? undecided
In Ur next life abi? grin
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Toks2008(m): 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
The next pope Peter the Roman will be the last Pope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVtW76Isy4w
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Samsantos9: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
o'boy:
Christians are Bloody hypocrites,why castigating the Old man,his strenght has failed him,even Jesus Christ didnt carry his cross all by himself somebody helped him out
*FACT*
And your point is??
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by qhiwegh(m): 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
Haha, Pope can only ride helicopter. Even oyinbo Pope no get private jet like 9ja pastors.
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Mcdondayan: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2013
chingyjant:
Too much of movies without digesting the meaning breeds ignorance and stupidit.y
love ur enemies, and pray for those who hate u
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by ChyV(f): 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
uihebom: are Nigerians dis foolish? To be making joke out of dis topic

i wounder
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by DukeNija(m): 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
mascot87:
I so much pity u, but anyway may God forgive u possessed soul

No be only possessed soul na Soul possession!

Many of you do not know what that Old man saw!
You'll never know!
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Chrisfab: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
So dis is finally true, they've ousted pope from his throne, d end time is finally here.pope benedict is d last true pope.d next pope may be elected but he'll be a false prophet.for more info visit
www.thewarningsecondcoming.com
*sobs*
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Delafruita(m): 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
onye_ngbu*:

Q
While you continue to post such pictures and slander the body of Christ, the catholic church keeps growing by day....

Growing speedily to a quarter of the world population cannot be the work of the devil, it is only the Holy Spirit that can do that.... and gates of hell (which might include you) cannot stop it!
seems frosbel has met his match
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by teniyi(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
He still needs to repent if he had done any wrong, if not, HELL FIRE ooo
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
Duke_Nija:

No be only possessed soul na Soul possession!

Many of you do not know what that Old man saw!
You'll never know!
really ?!!! Tell us what he saw. its like you know everything .
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by oboy3(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
Samsantos9:
And your point is??
tell me your native lang,let me translate it,cos i know English is not your best lang
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by CHILDofGOD85: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
D prophecy has come to pass
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by naptu2: 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
May God bless him and grant him peace in retirement.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by vanstanzy(m): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
Farewell Pope!!! at least u have written ur name in the sands of time. cheesy cheesy cheesy Just take good care of ur health.

I WISH HIM THE BEST IN HIS FUTURE ENDEAVOURS!
Re: Pope Benedict Finally Leaves Vatican City by intrepid: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
booqee: So who's gon be occupying dat seat temporarily before another pope is elected??
This period of vacancy is known as "sede vacante" and the person handlin issues is the secretary of state until a new pope is elected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Happened After My Mum's Death / Stop & Think: Did God Create Any Religion? / Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Music Video Shoot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.