Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (22849 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking / Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
adulthood:

See this ugly bastard oh. I try avoiding guys like u because ur so weak u talk like a female. Tuehh. Ur so dead, u came to my original thread and started calling urself cute and started acting like a sissy girl. Who call themselves fineboy anyway dead guy like u. Be sincere did i ever call myself cute on my originaI thread? No i didnt, i wrote a thread about good looking guys which happens to be my experience.i only wrote a thread about my experience then the ordinary looking fubby guy just ran from nowhere and started asking people to go check him out, female sissy like u. U have made me act like a sissy boy like u by arguing with u, i curse the day u entered my thread. U re too weak for my liking, do u see other nl guys asking me to go check their profiles? Some might even be a real cute guy unlike the ordinary looking average guy like u who has an illusion about being cute too , u want to feel among? because other NL guys are real men which u will never be till u die, they couldnt stoop so low to say such a thing as ho check my profile, I never did, i never asked anyone to go check me out when i open my original thread. Im not a compliment seeking sissy like u. U really make me feel like a girl whenever i talk to u. Pls stop talking to me back ur irritating me. Literally.
And when i called u ugly it wasnt out of anger bro u are ugly sorry i opened ur photo again and ur face is far from cute. Anybody that complimented u just wanted to raise ur self esteem, brother u are not fine ur struggling to even look average. No offence. Bye have a good life, and yes u can think positive about urself it will make u feel better.

just cos he didn't agree that you're cute?.why all these tantrums?.when kandii said you aren't handsome but just "there", you went bananas on her.

Do you need one's praises to know if you're cute or not?.you're acting like child..

If you think you're handsome, fine!!.you don't have to keep insulting everyone that has a contrary opinion to what you think.after all, one man's meat is another man's kilishi

cheers

1 Like

Re: . by DukeNija(m): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
kandiikane:
cheesy
Bros e count oo. Punny na punny. tongue

lmao! cheesy grin
Re: . by dmcdad: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
lalaosky:

just cos he didn't agree that you're cute?.why all these tantrums?.when kandii said you aren't handsome but just "there", you went bananas on her.

Do you need one's praises to know if you're cute or not?.you're acting like child..

If you think you're handsome, fine!!.you don't have to keep insulting everyone that has a contrary opinion to what you think.after all, one man's meat is another man's kilishi

cheers
Gbam!!! To be frank with you, this thread is really dumb...

1 Like

Re: . by drake99: 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
I taught I have settled this by telling the poster what the girls that run after him saw in him(which is not his looks) the guy has posted his picture and I was wondering the type of mirror he uses that misled him

He went into beef with som1 who's clearly finer than him that's why he kept ranting trying to convince people to call him a cute guy which he is not

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
ozo_emeka:

shut up and have everlasting seats nigga, you're not half the shit you claim you are. You know why? Real niggas do not write essays about how attractive thye think they are, besides getting alek wek type girls all over you doesn't count as getting "girls"

....Darkskin Women Take a Beating

Re: . by pleep(m): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
Alek Wek la femme noire

Re: . by pleep(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
Très très très noir grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
Again....Darkskin Women...Take a Beating
Re: . by pleep(m): 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
Would you tap alek wek?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
pleep: Would you tap alek wek?

Nah, I'm not really into Nilotics....or East Africans Period to be honest

I like those Black Black [size=14pt]Black[/size] Senegalese Hoezzzz Man
Re: . by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
West African Women are More Attractive than East African Women Imo
Re: . by pleep(m): 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
Alaura-Laura:

Nah, I'm not really into Nilotics....or East Africans Period to be honest

I like those Black Black [size=14pt]Black[/size] Senegalese Hoezzzz Man
Its all about tha thinkness no? grin Don't find nilotic women attractive either... they look too much like the men with their short hair... and if they wear weave it just looks absurd. (that pic up there is sexy tho)
Re: . by pleep(m): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
If i had to choose between west and east... undecided i hate to say this but i would pick east... although their racial issues made me loose all attraction to them. Give me a nice pro-black A.A redbone and and ill be aight for life
Re: . by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
pleep: Its all about tha thinkness no? grin Don't find nilotic women attractive either... they look too much like the men with their short hair... and if they wear weave it just looks absurd. (that pic up there is sexy tho)

Lots of Nilotic Women be flat and Narrow as fhuckkk Uhggg....

LoL@Pro Black Redbone...

There's a lot of those...Got a Family of Females Full of Em.

Nilotics can't get no love from Royal, even tho i will admit the Ones who live out in Australia are Much Thicker and Look better because of their Diet.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
Eke i see you at tha Bottom of tha Screen Whatup
Re: . by pleep(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
Lots of Nilotic Women be flat and Narrow as fhuckkk Uhggg...
+ no hair = man with a vag

You been to Australia, how the hoes down there? thats where i might do my study abroad...
Re: . by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
Nah i never been there, Facebook Groups....

There is this South Sudanese Chiq from florida i go to classes with...She's on my fb..and when i looked at her List..It's a Bunch of South Sudanese Living in Australia

So i joined their groups and was just browsing....for sum reason they thick as fhucckk living there.

Low Key, Eke Just Igged a Niqqah and Kep it Movin... LmL grin

Eke come back tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2013
drake99: I taught I have settled this by telling the poster what the girls that run after him saw in him(which is not his looks) the guy has posted his picture and I was wondering the type of mirror he uses that misled him

He went into beef with som1 who's clearly finer than him that's why he kept ranting trying to convince people to call him a cute guy which he is not

Looooooooooool i am sooo ugly bro
Re: . by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
Re: . by dmcdad: 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
adulthood: THAT AKWARD MOMENT WHEN PEOPLE CALL ME AVERAGE LOOKING ON NAIRALAND BUT YESTERDAY A CERTAIN (CHINYERE) WHO I ONLY MET YESTERDAY AFTER FIRST ASKING ME TO HELP HER WHICH I REFUSED NOW SAID "AS YOU ARE SO FINE LIKE THIS, WHY ARE U WICKED" THEN TODAY IN LOKOJA PARK I MET THIS LADY WHO ASKED ME A QUESTION AND THEN SMILED AND SAID FINEBOY. I NOW SAID THANK U MA. SO GUYS NOBODY BELIEVE ME, MAYBE IM NOT PHOTOGENIC BUT PLSS IM UGLY OOO. YEYEYE *Doing azonto*
Ha ha ha ha ha... Guy please I dont mean to be rude or something, but you need to grow up. You lack the core essence of maturity...

I say this affirmatively because I have been following this thread from the outset and can say authoritatively.

1 Like

Re: . by kandiikane(m): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2013
^he's insecure. Please, don't make him hang himself.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2013
kandiikane: ^he's insecure. Please, don't make him hang himself.

Lol im really trying to end this thread.
Re: . by fubbyy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
adulthood: THAT AKWARD MOMENT WHEN PEOPLE CALL ME AVERAGE LOOKING ON NAIRALAND BUT YESTERDAY A CERTAIN (CHINYERE) WHO I ONLY MET YESTERDAY AFTER FIRST ASKING ME TO HELP HER WHICH I REFUSED NOW SAID "AS YOU ARE SO FINE LIKE THIS, WHY ARE U WICKED" THEN TODAY IN LOKOJA PARK I MET THIS LADY WHO ASKED ME A QUESTION AND THEN SMILED AND SAID FINEBOY. I NOW SAID THANK U MA. SO GUYS NOBODY BELIEVE ME, MAYBE IM NOT PHOTOGENIC BUT PLSS IM UGLY OOO. YEYEYE *Doing azonto*
this guy is very insecure and has low self esteem which what happens to wor wor guys, if you are cute(which you are not) you don't need anybody's approval

I guess you are mad because chicks and guys of nairaland didn't accept your claim of being handsome

I even taught you have ran away after people told you that I fine pass you(which you also know)

Guy seriously , you are just ranting like a childish insecure man, this fine boy thing sef is not doing anything for us in today's world, especially in nigeria

When I was in school, guy this fine boy thing no dey allow me rest, I used to plat hair, I was the finest in the class, even them girls used to confirm it but I wasn't the highest chicks getter

It was even the lesser looking guys that get chicks then, all I used to get then was compliments up and down

Guy there are things these girls pursue in men which is not looks, guy pick money and you will snatch the most handsome guy's gf

Money and great personality is what these girls are dying for and that should be your major concern not your looks

And remember you no be fine boy cos we done see your picture
Re: . by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2013
adulthood: Pls bros fubby lets close this thread. I cant argue, i look the way i look nothing any nairalader say will change that. If im lying with my stories good for me, if im not good for me. Pls its ok im too old for this fine boy rubbish

lol, are you just realising that?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
Brother its ok we are better than all this. Honestly.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 09, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 09, 2013
Re: . by tpia1: 1:29am On Mar 09, 2013
i didnt see any picture, but its up to the mirror to tell if someone is fine or not, not so?
Re: . by fubbyy(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
adulthood: Fubby if u lie u will not die well, when was the last time a random stranger female called u a fineboy? A girl called me a fineboy yesterday. A woman called me a fineboy this afternoon. If im lying let me die. I am a ram for ever arguing about my looks with you, i agree "i no be fineboy" seriously i stooped too low, thats why every dickkk and harry is now calling me whatever they feel like. Goodnight im done bro if u want to keep insulting me the thread is all yours. Im too better than all this.
guy I receive that compliment everyday, both from men and women but I don't care and it doesn't move me because am use to it, if you are a cute guy you will not even remember the last time som1 compliments you of that because you must have been use to it

But due to your insecurity you are conscious of who will call you a fineboy, and remember that som1 calls you a fineboy doesn't mean you are fine, I call people that to rise their esteem

Guy we done see your pic, you no be fine boy, accept it and move on
Re: . by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 10, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 10, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her / Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? / Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.