Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (22850 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking / Girls Have You Ever Toast A Guy ( And How Was your Exprience) / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 10, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 10, 2013
fubbyy: guy I receive that compliment everyday, both from men and women but I don't care and it doesn't move me because am use to it, if you are a cute guy you will not even remember the last time som1 compliments you of that because you must have been use to it

But due to your insecurity you are conscious of who will call you a fineboy, and remember that som1 calls you a fineboy doesn't mean you are fine, I call people that to rise their esteem

Guy we done see your pic, you no be fine boy, accept it and move on

Re: . by ozoemeka(m): 6:20am On Mar 27, 2013
fubbyy: this guy is very insecure and has low self esteem which what happens to wor wor guys, if you are cute(which you are not) you don't need anybody's approval

I guess you are mad because chicks and guys of nairaland didn't accept your claim of being handsome

I even taught you have ran away after people told you that I fine pass you(which you also know)

Guy seriously , you are just ranting like a childish insecure man, this fine boy thing sef is not doing anything for us in today's world, especially in nigeria

When I was in school, guy this fine boy thing no dey allow me rest, I used to plat hair, I was the finest in the class, even them girls used to confirm it but I wasn't the highest chicks getter

It was even the lesser looking guys that get chicks then, all I used to get then was compliments up and down

Guy there are things these girls pursue in men which is not looks, guy pick money and you will snatch the most handsome guy's gf

Money and great personality is what these girls are dying for and that should be your major concern not your looks

And remember you no be fine boy cos we done see your picture

I don't agree with that and you are just as worse as the op, however you make more valid points in this single post than he had. https://www.nairaland.com/1234165/jerk-there-type-here proves your immaturity as well. Both of you need to grow up, coming from a 20 year old
Re: . by fubbyy(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
ozo_emeka:

I don't agree with that and you are just as worse as the op, however you make more valid points in this single post than he had. https://www.nairaland.com/1234165/jerk-there-type-here proves your immaturity as well. Both of you need to grow up, coming from a 20 year old
Lol... What part of the post you disagree with?

I never tryna be a nice or most reasonable guy, am only telling the guy what he need to be told
Re: . by Stanley321: 12:02am On Mar 28, 2013
At fubby and adulthood fine boys no too the talk and @fubby make I no lie oo u know fine atall in my hood u Won't even be called average @aduthood u have complex problems and u sound more like a kid and I didn't get to see ur pic so I don't knw what u look like and @allguys every guy is cute depends on ur quality
Re: . by fubbyy(m): 5:54am On Mar 28, 2013
Stanley321: At fubby and adulthood fine boys no too the talk and @fubby make I no lie oo u know fine atall in my hood u Won't even be called average @aduthood u have complex problems and u sound more like a kid and I didn't get to see ur pic so I don't knw what u look like and @allguys every guy is cute depends on ur quality
show my pic 2 your gf and see what she will tell you
Re: . by Stanley321: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2013
fubbyy: show my pic 2 your gf and see what she will tell you
lol ure a funny dude,my girlfriend go call u very ugly with all due respect maybe the kind gals u dey see na the average ones wey make u the feel, u neva see fine gals talk more of fine boys no dey here the pour ur sence(stupidity)out u no reach and I'm be like say u too get complex issue too, as I said before evryguy is handsome in respect to his quality is not always the face
Re: . by fubbyy(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
Stanley321: lol ure a funny dude,my girlfriend go call u very ugly with all due respect maybe the kind gals u dey see na the average ones wey make u the feel, u neva see fine gals talk more of fine boys no dey here the pour ur sence(stupidity)out u no reach and I'm be like say u too get complex issue too, as I said before evryguy is handsome in respect to his quality is not always the face
guy post your pic make nAiralanders judge both of us like they judge me and the poster(dats if u r nt the poster on disguise) and I won the cup

It takes a confident of a cute guy to have his pic on his profile while bragging that he's cute, just post your pic, I bet I fine pass you well
Re: . by dmcdad: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
So una never still grow up... Children on rampage...
Re: . by makal1: 10:03am On Mar 29, 2013
dmcdad: So una never still grow up... Children on rampage...
I tire ooh

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her / Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? / Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.