Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,413 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned (23989 Views)

How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland / Lady Fired 30mins After Getting Dream Job Because Of Her Tattoo / I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by faboben10: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2013
Hackin: by their comments u ll no them. Op re u sure this is not the girl u re referring to, she sounds like her?
hahaha!
I'm perplexed by sm comments
here because d op was just a very
close friend as stated earlier.
Dats female 4u anyway,
@op 10ks for opening up,
i'v gained smtn @least.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2013
oyb:

true woman - the guy has now become a sketchy character stalker

so easy for women to forget where they come from once they see small money

all of you forming big girl among yourselves

YOU need to moderate your comment.It lacks common sense
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 02, 2013
lynpetra:

counter rather than insult - is that too much for you - or maybe you can just find some poor sucker to think of a witty comeback for you - you can snub him as a smelly stalker afterwards

2 Likes

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by seyibrown(f): 11:43am On Mar 02, 2013
OP

You did a wonderful thing! Now move on and do more good deeds for other people. Let God repay you since you have said you didn't expect anything from her. cool
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by DMainMan: 11:46am On Mar 02, 2013
[quote authorlynpetra]Except she suspects you have a sketchy character,I don't see the reason why she is ignoring you.Besides why is it so important to you to the extent that you are asking for public help?If you help someone out of free will,you don't need to be the person calling,texting,etc.It shows you are stalking her!!! She is meant to be the caller not you.You have done a good deed by getting her a job,leave her thé hell alone to work for her pay! Abi you won still help her for her shift? undecided undecidedFriends with benefit I guess. undecided[/quote]

u ar very dull. U ar nt funny.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Decryptor(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2013
lynpetra:

You need to moderate ur fooli$hness. It is so overwhelming.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by SisiKill1: 11:47am On Mar 02, 2013
oyb:

abegi!

i have seen it in my office sef - women use the influence of men to advance, and once they feel safe in their position, they cut the guys off.
And guys have never ever used their influence over women to get what they want and dropped them like hot shite??!! I'm sorry I'm just not getting this make-a-woman-a-ho-and-kill-her syndrome with men.

At least OP has an Avenue to air his grievance without fear of reprisal. If a woman dared opened this kinda thread, she would be lambasted from here to high heavens, called a fool and told she was using her little power to get the man into a relationship....we HAVE seen it happen many times.

He helped her get a job, nice of him. ...instead of relaxing in the thought that he has not one but two "INs" in a company that pays well, he is busy lamenting the guguru and epa bird droppings he is not getting now when the real...big price could lie in the future when he finishes school and thrown in the erratic Naija job market.

Myopia is the worst!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by aljharem(m): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2013
oyb:

Thank you
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by tolukatey(f): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2013
I'm sori about d feeling she's implanted in U buh fink she's going tru lot(s) cos sum1 in right n normal senses shldn't portray dis kinda xter. Y not try call her wt anoda line n c if she'll answer U fyn if not, I guess she's been in a serious relationship b4 U helpd her wt d job buh was jes playing along wt U all in d name of getting d job n tinking U might wanna ask her out and so, decided 2 lockup. Man, I bet U if U can help me wt dis kinda job ehn, I'l everly b indebted to U. Jes try me, ao do I get my CV across 2 U pls?
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by chydian: 11:51am On Mar 02, 2013
@ OP: If you desire more from this relationship communicate it to her. But for the help u've rendered, let it go. You should be thankful to God that u were of help to someone who ordinarily should know better. Only hope and pray that when you are someday in dire need of help, it would come your way. I do recall one late evening when i had a flat tyre in one of the notorious places in lagos. A stranger came along, changed it and no sooner was on his way. Of course I expressed gratitude and no money was given nor was any expected. But each time I recall that night I say a silent pray to God to bless him. This incidence should not harden your heart rather keep being good. When Jesus healed the 10 lepers only one returned to thank Him - this didn't stop Jesus from being good. So keep smiling grin

3 Likes

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 02, 2013
Decryptor: You need to moderate ur fooli$hness. It is so overwhelming.

Go grab some more balls...Anu mpama
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by SisiKill1: 11:52am On Mar 02, 2013
oyb:

Whoa! I'm really surprised at this comment. ...no wait, I'm not surprised at the comment itself. . .I have read many like it, just surprised it's coming from you.

I've always thought. ...ah well, never mind that now. It matters no more. ...I guess.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by brosdoncome(m): 11:52am On Mar 02, 2013
lasunray:
thanks, am getting over it. we were good friends. kinda difficult

Guy I can c u r taking thing 2 serious like say na Federal government work. "I'm getting over it." Na break up?
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2013
Decryptor: You need to moderate ur fooli$hness. It is so overwhelming.

Abrantie GH:

Come on! OP hooked her up with a good paying job. Isn't that a wonderful deed? He just wants to remain friends with her for whatever reason, is that exploitation?

Yes it was a good deed no doubt.But the lady is feeling uncomfortable with him anymore. Don't get me wrong but there are some people naturally who prefer to go intimate for return of favour,in that case( to them) they feel a scores has been settled.Don't forget the said lady isnt here to tell her own side of the story
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Kalemba1: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2013
Bros folo help guys na, na guy u̶̲̥̅̊ carry ur casket wen u̶̲̥̅̊ re gone ooooo0, pls seems †̥ Ħª√ę gud link, pls help me. 08132705347. Jst sms me, ‎​ĩ̷̊ will call u̶̲̥̅̊. All D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ same, bother nt 4 God will bless u
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by brosdoncome(m): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2013
lynpetra: Except she suspects you have a sketchy character,I don't see the reason why she is ignoring you.Besides why is it so important to you to the extent that you are asking for public help?If you help someone out of free will,you don't need to be the person calling,texting,etc.It shows you are stalking her!!! She is meant to be the caller not you.You have done a good deed by getting her a job,leave her thé hell alone to work for her pay! Abi you won still help her for her shift? undecided undecidedFriends with benefit I guess. undecided

Babe, ur head dey there......in short, 1000 likes for u!!!

1 Like

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Whoa! I'm really surprised at this comment. ...no wait, I'm not surprised at the comment itself. . .I have read many like it, just surprised it's coming from you.

I've always thought. ...ah well, never mind that now. It matters no more. ...I guess.

No mind am,the kind of guys wey go ignore their fellow man for express just to lift another woman because them won collect number
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Decryptor(m): 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
lynpetra:

And go treat yourself of stapylococcus before you expect ur guy to give you a licking down there rather than hang it on your girlfriend. Akpa amu nkita.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by IncomeTutor: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
If she has started dating her boss in
her office, simply forget her. You will
never win her back. She will even pretend
one day that she don't know you.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
chydian: @ OP: If you desire more from this relationship communicate it to her. But for the help u've rendered, let it go. You should be thankful to God that u were of help to someone who ordinarily should know better. Only hope and pray that when you are someday in dire need of help, it would come your way. I do recall one late evening when i had a flat tyre in one of the notorious places in lagos. A stranger came along, changed it and no sooner was on his way. Of course I expressed gratitude and no money was given nor was any expected. But each time I recall that night I say a silent pray to God to bless him. This incidence should not harden your heart rather keep being good. When Jesus healed the 10 lepers only one returned to thank Him - this didn't stop Jesus from being good. So keep smiling grin

Said it all...
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
Decryptor: And go treat yourself of stapylococcus before you expect ur guy to give you a licking down there rather than hang it on your girlfriend. Akpa amu nkita.

Nkita lasha kwa gi amu.Ozuu!
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Decryptor(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
lynpetra:

Nkita lasha kwa gi amu.Ozuu!

Otu repiakwa gi eba ahu. Ezi nwuru anwu!
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
DMainMan:

u ar very dull. U ar nt funny.

You need to visit the ' main' road where a speeding car will clear you off your stuuuupidity.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
Decryptor: Otu repiakwa gi eba ahu. Ezi nwuru anwu!

Kpakiri sewekwe gi agba.Abuba Anu!( oil meat )
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by lonelydora: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
Nigerians and their POVERTY mentality, 100k and she's calling it high paying job. Well, she will soon come back to you when she finds out 100k is my wife's pocke money.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Konnektions146(m): 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
sisi and lynpetra,
please get de gist well- this guy and the said lady have been friend for a long time......platonic friends(nothin atached)
an opoortunity came and the guy tot to help.
he helped
de gal got de job
now the lady stopped keeping in touch(mind u, she has been a great friend before the job)
as well , the guy never wanted to take advantage.all along.
so please sisi and lyn, is Op wrong by askin their relationship as "just friends" continue as it were before the job came?
no one is talkin abt reward here.cash or kind
i hate dis mentality of s.ex and men.......does it mean men are the ones that enjoys dis act?
i ve had ladies beg for s.ex
i ve also seen dem enjoy it more than i do, so wtf....

i ve housed some ladies in ma house for months, i sleep on the carpet and dey sleep on the bed, i cook and they eat(dey never cook coz dey re ajebo)
even wen i stayed with one of them alone in sane room for a whole straight month....i never made advances.
dey graduated, left......not even a "thank u"
people can be ungratefull and it shoukd stop us from helping people.

op,
yu ve heard wat people said earlier...move on and keep helpin
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sisi_Kill:
And guys have never ever used their influence over women to get what they want and dropped them like hot shite??!! I'm sorry I'm just not getting this make-a-woman-a-ho-and-kill-her syndrome with men.

At least OP has an Avenue to air his grievance without fear of reprisal. If a woman dared opened this kinda thread, she would be lambasted from here to high heavens, called a fool and told she was using her little power to get the man into a relationship....we HAVE seen it happen many times.

He helped her get a job, nice of him. ...instead of relaxing in the thought that he has not one but two "INs" in a company that pays well, he is busy lamenting the guguru and epa bird droppings he is not getting now when the real...big price could lie in the future when he finishes school and thrown in the erratic Naija job market.

Myopia is the worst!!! undecided

the way it reads to me is something along these lines. the fellow knows her from way back. he helped her get a job. maybe his influence was minor, maybe it was significant; but the deal is now - she has a job and therefore does not want anything to do with him because of her new 'status'. the guy is now a how dem call am 'chewing gum boy', a boy who is disturbing her, a stalker

this is not a case of the guy is a guy she used to know years ago who has refused to get off his ass;
this is a friend who she suddenly wants nothing to do with for no reason other than a change in status
that is called forgetting where you come from

1 Like

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

ok let me amend - women like lynpetra to whom people become smelly stalkers once they are of no use
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Dsage1: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
@op,I'm very sure you definitely want something in return from this lady. If you don't like her,you will never help her in the first place. Hope you've learned to get what you want from a woman before you help her?

Forget about her and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by tolukatey(f): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2013
lasunray:

Seriously helping "females" has thought me several lessons.

Pls, don't tink so. I'm sum1 who'l change Ur tot cos I'm expecting Ur e-mail address so I can send U my CV
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
lynpetra:

No mind am,the kind of guys wey go ignore their fellow man for express just to lift another woman because them won collect number

are you describing yourself

you do come across as the sort of chick who wants lifts from the ogas in the office - small wonder you are quick to dismiss your friends fro way back as smelly stalkers once you see the inside of an ac office

2 Likes

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by SisiKill1: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
oyb:

the way it reads to me is something along these lines. the fellow knows her from way back. he helped her get a job. maybe his influence was minor, maybe it was significant; but the deal is now - she has a job and therefore does not want anything to do with him because of her new 'status'. the guy is now a how dem call am 'chewing gum boy'.

I am more than ready to bet the house that's now how it went down, that she didn't just cut him off and that she must have been sensing some kinda ilokuloism coming from him (please, please, please let's not pretend that isn't a possibility) hence the distancing but I won't even bother trying to make an argument for it....you are so convinced it is what you think it is, you know exactly what she's is calling him. ..Chewing gum boy".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Finally, I Left My Job For Freelancing! / Oyo State Government Recruitment For Teaching Hospital / FG Annuls Illegal Recruitments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.