Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? (22041 Views)

7 Hot Weather(heat Wave) Safety Tips And Precautions / Coping With Mental Illness In Nigeria: A Beautiful Writer's Experience / Coping With Pregnancy & Fibroids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by Ikamenze(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ikamenze:
Na dis Benin city wey I dey u dey talk about abi na Benin Republic?
Its hot as hell here....I got sun burns and everything....I don't go outside unless its absolutely necessary so wtf are u talking about?
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by trolling(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
Policewoman: E be like i go come crash for your house o! Lol.
u too like enjoyment...lol with the way i dey see am,person wey get a/c with hammer babes,not saying is good o
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by patholaw: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
the heat for makurdi na die oh....even in the night d wall they hot like say dem light fire on top....
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by Sike(m): 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
O boy No be small thing o! That heat na Boko haram. I never enjoyed my sleep lately. I just pray i don't die before my time. sad
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by Samxiulee: 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2013
The heat is killing me
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by Policewoman(f): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2013
trolling:
your own pass my own,my own na 50 something dollars o but i been think dem dey over charge me
Abeg make we hear word. We dey talk about heat here una come dey talk about cold for obodo oyibo.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by trolling(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
Policewoman: Abeg make we hear word. We dey talk about heat here una come dey talk about cold for obodo oyibo.
but seriously when summer come,our heat pass naija o,ask anybody
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by ibide(m): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
No cause for alarm at the sea shior in escravos here in warri
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by ichidodo: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
trolling:
na lie! Oya how many degrees? E no pass 31. Come to ABUJA and see 37.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by Policewoman(f): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
trolling:
So how una dey cope?
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by Phonon: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
Well,I carry a back pack,battery powered 1hp airconditioning unit every time I step out of the house.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by nam40: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
Kind of formed a habit with this heat.....
*visiting fast food joints in the afternoon and savoring... sweet cold ICE CREAM grin
*Having some cool bottles of water at night by my bedside(of course I buy the ice blocks since there is always no power) wink
*Morning....I wish all day was like morning.sad
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by amyg(f): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
I look 4ward 2 going 2 work everyday(AC things)

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by olushy: 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2013
9ja nepa abi phcn dey crazy, anyway Y can't the devil jst swallow his pride n beg GOD 4 forgiveness so we can all go back to d Garden of Eden & live happily NAKED cos this heat is too much <3 u all and gud 9it

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by emyguz(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
NO WONDER THE COMEDIANS SAY THAT NIGERIA IS CLOSER TO HELL FIRE. THEM NO LIE.
ME SEF, I SLEEP ONLY WITH BOXER SHORTS. ANY ATTEMPT TO PUT ON VEST/SINGLET, NOT TO TALK MORE OF SHIRT WILL RESULT IN A WET BED THE FOLLOWING MORNING.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by trolling(m): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
ichidodo: na lie! Oya how many degrees? E no pass 31. Come to ABUJA and see 37.
33 degrees over here is cold o,i dont understand how una dey calculate una heat but here in the summer the heat is as high 106 degrees
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by trolling(m): 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
Policewoman: So how una dey cope?
na to put ac for house,and car na and stay in doors
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by omicron(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
I just travelled from benin to asaba yesterday. It baffles me how asaba can be as hot as hell where as benin city has been as normal as always
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
Amazondepth: For Lokoja and makurdi,u no fit use hell fire threaten anybody again.[/b]d one wey dey there pass hades!cold pure water dey move business die!
[b] ROTFLMAO @ The bolded ... so fucking funny ...damn ... you don kee me with life die
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by runz(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
JayKayMaybachz: Mehn !! I don die to the buy fuel cux dey heat don too much so tey .. i co baf finish for nite den i co ly down nak3d join with my generator running all nite long .... am gettin' broke cux of excess running of my gen set ... as in both repairs and fuelin' of the generator ... and dey worst of all be say my gen set dey gulp fuel like mad
get an inverter and battery,I am into solar components I can help u arrange something affordable.08068627401.and 4 those who have a system use an external charger so that even if phcn guyz gives u light 4 only 2hrs a day ur batteries will be charged.pls also make sure d charger is automatic.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by sashaa(f): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
mehhhnn...its crazy. It rained last night in lagos, but this morning it was as though i dreamt up the rain sef cos d sun was killing!

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by trolling(m): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
amyg: I look 4ward 2 going 2 work everyday(AC things)
i have to be honest with you,you just unravelled a prophecy in the bible but i guess u dont know it,what is left is for you to remove the "locks" on that woman and there goes a prophecy being fulfilled in our very eyes
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by trolling(m): 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
olushy: 9ja nepa abi phcn dey crazy, anyway Y can't the devil jst swallow his pride n beg GOD 4 forgiveness so we can all go back to d Garden of Eden & live happily NAKED cos this heat is too much <3 u all and gud 9it
u think say devil send una,he cant beg for forgiveness because that is what he was appointed to
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by Dinmajudith: 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
D heat is just unbearable over here in Abuja...
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by mercato: 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
jumyscrib:
Pls, there's nothing normal about the weather here in Benincity ....its terribly hott....
abeg help me tell am.its 10.30pm and still damn hot
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by ichidodo: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
trolling: 33 degrees over here is cold o,i dont understand how una dey calculate una heat but here in the summer the heat is as high 106 degrees
106 degree fahrenheit is not up to 37 degree celsius.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by sanandreas(m): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
I visit the bank regularly not to collect money but just to enjoy their split unit.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by thoniann(m): 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
jerk: its terrible my brother,whenever i woke up at midnite i always see my pillow drenched by my sweat and i wl then finds it difficult to sleep again,unless there is electricity light.

Terrible grammar. This is more than the heat wave.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by trolling(m): 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2013
ichidodo: 106 degree fahrenheit is not up to 37 degree celsius.
wetin this guy dey yarn,u no fit calculate weather again
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by thoniann(m): 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Nigeria eich bien hotta dan hell now. ;DNigeria eich bien hotta dan hell now.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by xynerise: 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
My Air-conditioner blows in hot air undecided.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by ichidodo: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
trolling:
wetin this guy dey yarn,u no fit calculate weather again
guy relax, convert ure farhrenheit to celsius. E no reach am,106 f aint hot enuf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved. / Ijeoma Nnodim: A Paediatrician Born Deaf; An Inspirational Story (Photos) / I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.