Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? (44017 Views)

A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by pgiddy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
This is very true, a frnd of mine dat went for service 2011 also shared d samee story, dey were coming frm Camp in gombe, so dey had to mak a stop over @ Abuja, he and two oda babes, he was even tinking of booking his own sepearate rooms bt d gals declined,dey slept in d same room and had sex wth 1 of dem, he even told me dat d gal was continually mentioning dat she had a BF oh while dey were having sex. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by metti(m): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
Nextworldnx:

LMAO @ repossess your possession.

As for me, if I have a wife that is about going to camp, six months belle naim she go carry go. Even at that, na my state she go do am.

No time for stories.

Do you think that men don't sleep with pregnant women??

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by demana: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
I dont this is a subject actually, you shoot yourself and blame it on depression? !common your the problem of your life
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
Pot spoting the dark part of kettle
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by andyanders: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
The best way to prostitute is during NYSC. Matured prostitution by learned individuals. Both married an unmarried play the game hence used condoms during passing out.
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
Moukafoam:

Being intact means she didnt get pregnant cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahahahah Moukafoam ....you aqain ... !! err'fhinq about you is funny .... as in pregnancy ke ... that means say 'em been dey yansh am small buh she come dey careful she still dey intact ... no pregnancy ... hahahaha babe you na kumfam interpreter
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Afam4eva(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
anitank:
For many others, they go into relationships because of Loneliness not because of Love, that's why they cheat when their partners are not around
Yes, loneliness is also part of it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by ligalila(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
[s][/s]Love ke?? Na LUST ooooooO
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
FXKing2012: Waooo....this is serious! I didnt notice this though while serving, maybe it's because I went to camp with a pure mind and hung with folks who were like me
me too o. Its all about your personality.

Op and his brother are flirts. No argument.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
Chicolee: Lol @possess your possession...
There is a difference btw having s'e'x and making love.
During NYSC, you have s'e'x, lots of it BTW and at the end of service, you go back and make love with your real deal.
Na so I see am o

Abeg! Make we hear word. Your post already shows you are just as described by the op and this is the only excuse you can come up with? SMF'er!
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
FXKing2012:
I'm sure this is a case of mistaken identity.
Ehnnn okay co back to Staicey's thread you'll find out if it's a misindentity
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by AZeD1(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
OP you deserve to be slapped.. You cheated on your partner and are here complaining about girls who cheated on their partners with you
Where you forced or did you do it willing? If guys like you had decided to be faithful to their partners then none of this would have happened.

Remove the log of wood in your eyes first.

PS I went to camp and i was not promiscuous, i also know guys and girls who went to camp and did not even smooch so please change the title to why are corpers like ME promiscuous.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by dasparrow: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2013
@Post

OP, why are you complaining? What you see going on in camp is a TRUE reflection of the Nigerian society. Men and women sleeping around with reckless abandonment and possibly infecting each other and their significant others with STDs/STIs.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by joek(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
When I served, I stongly avoided advances 4rm a corper 4rm my platoon. I thought I had escaped wen we where not posted to d same place. But it was a 300level student(girl) frm d University I served who was a choir leader in d(penticostal) church that I attended that broke my defence line. From just ordinary friendship that she really started wif me,I found mysef in love and forgot me gf in Lagos. Wud av married her but for God's help!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by FXKing2012(m): 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
blink182: me too o. Its all about your personality.

Op and his brother are flirts. No argument.
GBAM!
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Lizzypop: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
The one that pissed me up d most was this married lady in my room that came to camp and removed her wedding ring but will put it back on only on sundays when her hubby will come with d daughter to visit her.
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by 2XY4U(f): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
Wow
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by coogar: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

OP, why are you complaining? What you see going on in camp is a TRUE reflection of the Nigerian society. Men and women sleeping around with reckless abandonment and possibly infecting each other and their significant others with STDs/STIs.

are condoms scarce in your own neck of woods in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by UnimkeAk(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
@Op, I dissagree wif YU, Nothing needs to be done, that is one of the spoils of serving our fatherland war.
Mesef ah never serve yet, 13B by d grace of God, and as a sure Calabar boi, I no need to telllll yu.. U kno
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by alosnika: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
stpat1: That's how it is in services o. Everybody quickly hooks up right in camp. After camp some will be splited when they are posted to different local govts then remearging will now occur again.

Omo if u get chick, guy, wife or husband that is going for NYSC and not going from home, forget am first o. After NYSC u can go and re possess you possession.

That's d way it is.

GBAGAUN!!!! Splited!!! Is that a new word....hmmmmmmmmmm....I like this forum.....you always have something to laugh about
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by coogar: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
Unimke_Ak: @Op, I dissagree wif YU, Nothing needs to be done, that is one of the spoils of serving our fatherland war.
Mesef ah never serve yet, 13B by d grace of God, and as a sure Calabar boi, I no need to telllll yu.. U kno

calabar boy? hmmmmm
you would meet your superiors in camp!
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by koolchicco: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
metti:

Do you think that men don't sleep with pregnant women??

U dey mind the yeye guy. Na dem even sweet pass. undecided Ask Obinoscopy! grin grin
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
Sex is encourageable amongst corp members. Its healthy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by AZeD1(m): 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
koolchicco:

U dey mind the yeye guy. Na dem even sweet pass. undecided Ask Obinoscopy! grin grin

Obinoscopy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by passionate88: 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
Guy u dull o.... U don blow ur bros runs 4 NL.. Chai... Ur mouth sef dey promiscuose too.. U no fit talk say dm post ur bros go one northern state like that?, must u name the state?.. U come open that promiscuos mouth of urs talk say na dm 3 b d 1st 4 d camp.. Nw if dm post any NL go kd and she read this ur post e don b 4 ur bros o... U no go fit b secret service agent sef... Na ur type that man say dey get diarrhea (I hope I get am right) for mouth... Woman pant like u..
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by coogar: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2013
Billyonaire: Sex is encourageable amongst corp members. Its healthy.

that's about the only thing that keeps people's sanity in check........the living conditions are super-horrible! how else would youths de-stress in that environment?
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by koolchicco: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
A-ZeD:

Obinoscopy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
rofemiguwa: ;DIntact with my body,my soul,my mind,my spirit.its all about discipline.no unnecessary mingling.depends on how much u value who u left behind.u dont ve to believe but its d truth
That's Good To Hear ... I believe you ...Then Your Guy Is a Lucky man
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by hustla(m): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2013
my own babe nad virgin and she must remain so until after service..i no wan hear stories that touch winkcheesy
on a more serious note,i know a lot of ppl that werent anyhow during their service year.it all depends on your personality,home training and your general life outlook..

the people that were anyhow would most likely have been that way for sometime....u no fit send olosho go nysc mk e no do anyhow...
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by darmochy1(m): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
anitank: I hope the Op's "main" girlfriend is not reading this

Who knows whether you're his main girlfriend
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by odehaj: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
rofemiguwa: sadU must be serusly mistaken if u tink it stops anytin.i served in the north.i cant say all my eyes saw.most of their ladies are naked under the hijab for quick action tinz
. U will be amazed how sexually active n aware dy are
Get away and get a life! Don't come here to justify ur skimpy dress.@OP,stop catching fun from having cheap s3x.Instead of securing your destiny, you, your brother and your types are tying your destiny.
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by nikky5(m): 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
Its not new.Its been so since the inception of the scheme and even married women are terrible.In the north its free for all walahi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.