Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? (44067 Views)

A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by rofemiguwa(f): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
sadU must be serusly mistaken if u tink it stops anytin.i served in the north.i cant say all my eyes saw.most of their ladies are naked under the hijab for quick action tinz
. U will be amazed how sexually active n aware dy are
991: Am not a muslim, but sometimes i do consider sharia law as the best to guard mankind from all these madness.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by DonnaJocasta(f): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
sexkillz: You've had your fill with numerous girlfriends and you're here complaining. You're part of the problem!

M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dear tell him ooo
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
greggng: well i cant say your statement is general. honestly i met 2 virgin corpers in my ppa. i confirmed it myself cos i never believed what they told me until they allowed me to confirm. i swore from that moment never to touch them .more importantly i was very proud of them. one attended unilag and the other ui. Just to let you know that the got proper exposure but they decided to leave right. After the service i introduced one of them to my friend and they are gonna marry pretty soon cos they have done introduction already. both are 21 and the other is doing her masters now in ui. They are my closest friends.

Mr. Confirmer, abeg how you take "confirm"? I hope they lost the virginity after the confirmation - or in fact as a result of the confirmation. Otherwise, na only you sabi wetin you dey talk.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by farem: 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
Philolos:

Bros, the bible said, Ecclesiastes 1:9: there is nothing new under the sun. Cyndi Lauper also sang, "Girls Just Want To Have Fun". And if I may add my 2 kobo, "both girls and boys just want to have fun." It's called adolescent years, which most humans go through. I don't think there is any need for concern or raising the alarm bells. smiley I'd say to your brother, play safe and don't catch anything from the GFs especially the uncurable one. That's all.
[color=#990000]
HOW ARE THE LOST PRESCRIBING THE WAY!
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
rofemiguwa: angryNot all corpers are like dat biko.i served d whole one year in kebbi.and i went and came back intact.stop generalizing.u go u meet ur type and u mingle.@ op werin stop u from being faithful to ur gal.abi u bin no love am undecided
**WONDERING** ...As in babe me no believe you ... You were intact how ... i no undastand you oooo
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Moukafoam(f): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
Even married women do it in camp,...in ondo state a married girl was caught having a ₪ice time with another boy and her hussy was invited cheesy grin

My big bros called his fiance in service as early as 5am only for a guy to pick the call asking my big bros who he is to the girl, that he has bn dating the girl for months,...hehehe yawah! grin

Na water we také cool my bros down oh! cheesy cheesy my bros almost faint because he has done intro- for the babe formerly cheesy

The yeye girl say na Devil work undecided

Corpers as PRO! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2013
victorD3: Only fools allow their wife or serious gf to go to camp without adequate monitoring. I made that mistake and I lost a girl I engages which I dated for 7yrs.

. . . .which means that, by your own admission, you are a . . . . .

Lol. Sorry, just in the mood for some harmless fun.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
Moukafoam: Even married women do it in camp,...in ondo state a married girl was caught having a ₪ice time with another boy and her hussy was invited cheesy grin

My big bros called his fiance in service as early as 5am only for a guy to pick the call asking my big bros who he is to the girl, that he has bn dating the girl for months,...hehehe yawah! grin

Na water we také cool my bros down oh! cheesy cheesy my bros almost faint because he has done intro- for the babe formerly cheesy

The yeye girl say na Devil work undecided

Corpers as PRO! tongue
RTFLMAO ... *No think say na werin u comment me the laf oooo ... mbanu !!! ... Na Ur handle "Username" Dey crack my ribs .. AH STILL DEY THINK

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Moukafoam(f): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
JayKayMaybachz:
**WONDERING** ...As in babe me no believe you ... You were intact how ... i no undastand you oooo

Being intact means she didnt get pregnant cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Keemz(m): 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
Wow! I Really Can't Wait To Expereience This When I get Posted For Service This Year.
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by andyanders: 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
stpat1: That's how it is in services o. Everybody quickly hooks up right in camp. After camp some will be splited when they are posted to different local govts then remearging will now occur again.

Omo if u get chick, guy, wife or husband that is going for NYSC and not going from home, forget am first o. After NYSC u can go and re possess you possession.

That's d way it is.

True talk. Every nyash and bosom na for advert and anybody that is ready to swim, you go taya because ladies gives it out for nothing. They just love to expose it to the fullest.Many guys living within the environment will come to pick up any form of girl. I know of a guy, that will just roll out his car to go to camps just to pick up female corpers for se-x almost everyday within the camping period.
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by folahann(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
Take a look at Big Brother Africa, the same thing is happening there. Gathering of people of different gender in a particular place for a period of time causes a lot.
It is not pertaining to NYSC only.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by StateOfMind: 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2013
oldtime: someone’s daughter, someone's sister, and maybe someone’s wife someday, that is why most men have refused to marry them. It is so bad these days how ladies have become so cheap, when i was in the University we use to hear of Ladies that you can catch with "suya" some are cheap that you can get them to sleep with you after buying them Ice cream, others request for money to feed and they are ready to service your bed. The rate of promiscuity is alarming prostitution is committed in broad day light and there is no shame about it. they even assault the men with their attires, wearing all sorts of nude dresses to get attention . The only thing that can make a man marry these days is just because of what the ladies have to offer in terms of material gains or opportunity. As for morals, forget it, although some men also contribute to the rot, I am not an angel either, I have had my bad days And am still running from their traps. Men! Women are Two for five Naira

Women are two for five naira?

Your mum and future wife\sister = 2for 5naira shocked shocked shocked ... What a cheap family.. cry cry cry

@Op, not only corpers are promiscuous and not all corpers are promiscuous.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by rbjimoh: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
greggng: well i cant say your statement is general. honestly i met 2 virgin corpers in my ppa. i confirmed it myself cos i never believed what they told me until they allowed me to confirm. i swore from that moment never to touch them .more importantly i was very proud of them. one attended unilag and the other ui. Just to let you know that the got proper exposure but they decided to leave right. After the service i introduced one of them to my friend and they are gonna marry pretty soon cos they have done introduction already. both are 21 and the other is doing her masters now in ui. They are my closest friends.
. How did you confirm, you finger-feeled it?
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by rbjimoh: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
. How did you confirm, you finger-felt it?
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Afam4eva(m): 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
The reason why the "out of sight, out of mind" thingy comes to play is because of the reason why people go into relationships. For a lot of guys, it's about sexx while for a lot of ladies, it's about financial and material gains. So, it's commonsensical for a lot of these people to look elsewhere when they can no longer get what they need from their partners at the moment.
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by anitank(f): 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
I hope the Op's "main" girlfriend is not reading this
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by dlight1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
it's just a reflection of the minds of our youths in general, to be very candid every aspect of our lives seems to have be affected by this rot which has almost become a normal thing amongst us not even our worship places is left out of this mess. There is too much of hypocrisy and deception and love is just treated as an abstract thing just as it is otherwise why will one profess to love a girl today and by tomorrow it's another after all the sweet words and promises. What we call love usally is merely an expression of lust to fulfil our youthful deliquencies

1 Like

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by coogar: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
Afam4eva: The reason why the "out of sight, out of mind" thingy comes to play is because of the reason why people go into relationships. For a lot of guys, it's about sexx while for a lot of ladies, it's about financial and material gains. So, it's commonsensical for a lot of these people to look elsewhere when they can no longer get what they need from their partners at the moment.

15 different women in 3 weeks, it could have been 22! malaria hooked me in the last 7 days. NYSC = national youth sex camp!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by anitank(f): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
Afam4eva: The reason why the "out of sight, out of mind" thingy comes to play is because of the reason why people go into relationships. For a lot of guys, it's about sexx while for a lot of ladies, it's about financial and material gains. So, it's commonsensical for a lot of these people to look elsewhere when they can no longer get what they need from their partners at the moment.
For many others, they go into relationships because of Loneliness not because of Love, that's why they cheat when their partners are not around

1 Like

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by jmoore(m): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
A pig will always be a pig be it a corper or not.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2013

How did you confirm shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
FXKing2012: Waooo....this is serious! I didnt notice this though while serving, maybe it's because I went to camp with a pure mind and hung with folks who were like me
Gayy alert!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by FXKing2012(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
JayKayMaybachz: See you ! you wan pretend ? BTW WERIN YOU DEY FIND FOR HERE ?? Shey you sabi sey me and you get beef ??
I'm sure this is a case of mistaken identity.
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by vision2050: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
Nextworldnx:

U think I didn't complain about it then? Even to one of the girls who expressly love her BF, I told her to let me be and Concentrate on her BF at home. But what did she do?
She threatened my life.!

Am only ranting here because I tot this whole shiit isn't happening anymore.
after threatened do you married her?? Idle people, attention seeking
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by FXKing2012(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
musKeeto:
Gayy alert!!
Baffoon alert!!
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by silibaba: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
shocked shocked
musKeeto:
Gayy alert!!
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by ANYPEN(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
because NYSC is the last train!
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by coogar: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
FXKing2012:
Baffoon alert

what he said......
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by vision2050: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
coogar:

15 different women in 3 weeks, it could have been 22! malaria hooked me in the last 7 days. NYSC = national youth sex camp!
na STD
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Burger01(m): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
Click on this NL link for your answers. You will understand better from an outsider view..

https://www.nairaland.com/1189030/nysc-national-year-sex-comfort
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by rofemiguwa(f): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
;DIntact with my body,my soul,my mind,my spirit.its all about discipline.no unnecessary mingling.depends on how much u value who u left behind.u dont ve to believe but its d truth
JayKayMaybachz:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.