Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead (28570 Views)

Image Of Ahmadinejad Consoling Chavez’s Mother Angers Iranian Clerics / President Hugo Chavez Of Venezuela Wins Re-election / Hugo Chavez Demands His $12billion Worth Of Gold From The Usa And Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by great063(m): 6:18am On Mar 06, 2013
Fidel Castro's right hand man leaves the scene.With the numerous media stunts his boys/aides kept pulling,I thought his health had improved...life goes on.
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by gbengalite(m): 6:23am On Mar 06, 2013
Much talk about him lately, Al-Jezeral still ran a news abt his health status late yesternight.... RIP..HUGO D CHAVEZ d valour.
Am just bothered why leaders accross d world die now adays on power...Food for thought for African leaders.

Cheers
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Deiok(m): 6:24am On Mar 06, 2013
End of the road. RIP
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Israel5(m): 6:25am On Mar 06, 2013
too bad his destiny hs been fulfilled wen venezuela almost nid him d most..if they like, let'em bury him 'n' a petroleum grave..rip tho. #you're next..yes you!
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by FiftyFifty(m): 6:26am On Mar 06, 2013
RIP President Chavez! The progressive world has lost another rare hero who stood by the poor & fought colonialism, neo-colononialism & all sort of imperialism just like other icons- Simon Boliver, Chei Guavara, Patrice Lumumba, Gamal Abdn Naseer, among others... - Ur selfless labour will never be in vain as u etched ur name in gold. RIP once again & we hope & fervently pray to have ur like in the most popolous African country not the good-for-nothing ones we now have. RIP Mr Chavez!
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by mumento007: 6:33am On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by majorgr: 6:35am On Mar 06, 2013
May his soul RIP. I know now US will be very happy, innitialy Hugo Chavez was acussing US of giving(inoculating) him with cancer while he went there as a form of restraining him because they saw him as a treat. Well, i discreetly do believe it is true because in time past they have been known for using diseases e.g. Anthracnose, etc. To fight wars. US together with Israel always tend 2 incapacitate any thing that poses threats. Well, just as Hugo himself said "the US government gave me cancer".

1 Like

Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Noblechyk: 6:37am On Mar 06, 2013
alala dakosta: rip chavez.saw it on CNN, have to come to Nairaland to CONFIRM. cool
If u didn't confirm it on Nairaland, dat means CNN lied. Funny
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Shynumuolu(m): 6:40am On Mar 06, 2013
He was a show man, a lively leader and an anti-imperialist! He was a patriotic venuzelan who loved his pple. He will be greatly missed!
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Lanretoye(m): 6:40am On Mar 06, 2013
alala dakosta: rip chavez.saw it on CNN, have to come to Nairaland to CONFIRM. cool

you read news on CNN and u r comin to naira land to confirm,ARE YOU A LEARNER!.
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by miiraaj: 6:41am On Mar 06, 2013
A great loss to the people of Venezuela. sad

RIP Mr. Chavez.

Wish Nigeria had a leader like you! sad
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Jalal(m): 6:42am On Mar 06, 2013
RIP a true leader of his people.
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by flashemmy: 6:48am On Mar 06, 2013
May his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by DonaldGenes(m): 6:48am On Mar 06, 2013
hrmkz: Oil money could not save him from cancer!
Money cannot buy life.
Seconded!!!
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by tashanja(m): 6:52am On Mar 06, 2013
Sad day for Venezuela and her ppl for the loss of a true leader.
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by vanstanzy(m): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2013
RIP Chavez!
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by begwong: 7:07am On Mar 06, 2013
Rest in peace charismatic and combatant leader!
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by abbeybanks(m): 7:09am On Mar 06, 2013
They loved and supported him till death. RIP brave one
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by danieslim(m): 7:13am On Mar 06, 2013
undecided[quote author=shymexx]

I hear that, sister...

Obama has to be the most potent imperialist American President since Ronald Reegan, to be honest...

The guy has taken out Gaddafi, Chavez established Africom in Africa, thrown Syria into a never ending crisis almost disarmed Hezbollah, got the chinese occupied in SE Asia with fighting over east China sea with its neighbours, and I know there's fear in both Iran and Cuba right now...

Can you please explain the bolded part?
Cos you look like one of the conspiracy m.orons on NL
Obama took out chavez? How? He gave him cancer
Obama too out gaddafi how? He created the arab uprising?
Obama created an unending crisi in syria? How?

Do you really have that thing called BRAIN? undecided
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by dammytosh: 7:15am On Mar 06, 2013
talktimi: Guess America will be happy now. They were the only ones complaining about his government while Venezuelans never complained because he WORKED for the ordinary Venezuelan man. R.I.P sir
America is happy about what ? All these conspiracy theorists against America. Any way, America wax stronger despite all the hatred.

I am waiting to hear another conspiracy theory of how America inflicted him with cancer because of 'oil'.
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by dammytosh: 7:18am On Mar 06, 2013
danieslim: Do you really have that thing called BRAIN?

He surely do. Whether it is functioning at required level is another conversation.
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by eggheaders(m): 7:19am On Mar 06, 2013
this shyte.has been seriously brainwashed by the western propaganda machines e.g cnn,BBC and other false peddling mainstream media bullcrap.damn Chris alllen might be of helping in salvaging your enslaved world view.
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by freshout1: 7:21am On Mar 06, 2013
May hs soul rest in peace, he ws a brave presido!
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by PhysicsQED(m): 7:25am On Mar 06, 2013
RIP to Chavez. The man was a good leader.
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:28am On Mar 06, 2013
Some of my pple here saying rip don't even know obama talkless of hugo....and someothers who are raising all dis enconuims on his leadership bla bla blas will still vote ebele goodluck in 2015 ooooo
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Sunnycliff(m): 7:36am On Mar 06, 2013
:DHappy for what?
codeworks: Am sure america is happy
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by markingday(m): 7:36am On Mar 06, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Some of my pple here saying rip don't even know obama talkless of hugo....and someothers who are raising all dis enconuims on his leadership bla bla blas will still vote ebele goodluck in 2015 ooooo
Tele nko. That's Nigerians for you. I don't understand how anyone would praise Hugo Chavez.

1 Like

Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by gidjah(m): 7:38am On Mar 06, 2013
Power absolutely corupt,sick of cancer yet sit tight on a hot seat,dem no dey fear God at al,ds man ws elected n inaugurated jan,while stil on death bed!haba ldrs,na wetin una wnt wt ofice sef?i xpected hm to retire to rest n hold un to God for safety bt na lie,d pple he claimed to a protectin cnt even do so bk to hm,ven has grt monks wt healin powes wre r dey?he ws advised to step aside n rest bt he ws so heady coz of america,nw wre is he nw?any ways,RIP STRONG MAN!
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by otokx(m): 7:57am On Mar 06, 2013
markingday:
Tele nko. That's Nigerians for you. I don't understand how anyone would praise Hugo Chavez.
That man ruined venezuela single handedly
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by honeric01(m): 8:00am On Mar 06, 2013
otokx: That man ruined venezuela single handedly

Hmmmm..

So people sha! grin

Population
- 2011 census 28,946,101 (44th)
- Density 30.2/km2 (181st)
77/sq mi
GDP (PPP) 2011 estimate
- Total $374.111 billion[2]
- Per capita $12,568[2]
GDP (nominal) 2011 estimate
- Total $315.841 billion[2]
- Per capita $10,610[2]

Ethnic groups (2011[1])
49.9% Multiracial [c]
42.2% White
3.5% Black / African descent

2.7% Amerindian
1.1% others
0.6% unknown

A collapse in confidence in the existing parties saw Chávez elected President in 1998, and the subsequent launch of a "Bolivarian Revolution", beginning with a 1999 Constituent Assembly to write a new Constitution of Venezuela.
In April 2002, Chávez was briefly ousted from power in the 2002 Venezuelan coup d'état attempt following popular demonstrations by his opposers,[32] but he was returned to power after two days as a result of popular demonstrations by his supporters and actions by the military.[33]
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Hugo7(m): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2013
If i no comment the tread no go complete..This guy strong shall, six tenures only him? He should hv take vanezuela presidency with him..mtsheww....RObert mugabe and co be warned....name sake R.i.p

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties / Kofi Annan Is Dead / 5 Most Celebrated Freedom Fighters And Revolutionaries In Africa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.