Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead (28537 Views)

Image Of Ahmadinejad Consoling Chavez’s Mother Angers Iranian Clerics / President Hugo Chavez Of Venezuela Wins Re-election / Hugo Chavez Demands His $12billion Worth Of Gold From The Usa And Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 06, 2013
shymexx:

You wanted a debate and I'm indulging you - you're entitled to your opinions, mate...

Questions for you:

- Was Libya better with Gadaffi than it's now??

- Can compare you compare Venezuela before Chavez to the Venezuela of today??
You are asking me questions as response to my question. And, you talk about debate in your comment. Jeez!
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 06, 2013
markingday:

What evidence do you have? I am speaking from experience. I lived on Crenshaw and Adams (South Central LA) for 6 years and no African I know was unusually targeted. None. Why is it always African Americans? On my street (somerset), we had houses where crack cocaine, heroine, and meth was being sold; those were always the ones raided. I knew what was going on for it was obvious. No cop ever pulled me over when I was on the street or the sidewalk. If you obey the law, the chances of you being harassed is slim to none.

Who brought those drugs into the country?? And why don't they go after the distributors and not the poor people on the street?? America can stop the inflow of drugs into the country if it wants to.. But it won't do that because the drug business is a mega business controlled by wall street as well... Who do you think controls the opium in Afghanistan

Heck, during the Iran Contra - the CIA was funding the war in Nicaragua using drug money... Drugs shipped through Nigeria and other west African countries... That was how the drug business was introduced to Nigeria - read more...

1 Like

Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by markingday(m): 2:53am On Mar 06, 2013
Chavez death will change nothing.

It is simply a case of "The King is dead. Long live the King."
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 06, 2013
all4naija: Go back home and start your anti-West movement. The West doesn't need you. You do literarily everything on West inventions yet you are the first to backbite them.

What's western invention?? - don't let me puke... I'm sure the brains behind the invention of computers are coloured people(Asians and blacks)... grin

Who laid the foundation for western civilization?? Who wrote the bible?? Who wrote the quran

Who civilised white people?? And who colonised southern europe where the so-called western civilisation came from??

Continuity isn't ingenuity - we paved the way, son!! cool

I'm out, yo!!

1 Like

Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 06, 2013
markingday: @CFCFan

If I also were a cop, I would know which houses to raid and who to pull over. It is obvious. My uncle and I always complained about the illicit activities in our neighborhood and we were always happy when the cops came to raid. No one will say these things on TV, they will always blame the white man and the government. Interestingly, so many of the cops were also black and because of that, they were labelled as House Niggers.

The whole point is that the US Drug laws are inherently racist.The US Anti Drug Abuse Act severely criminalizes possession of crack cocaine, while cocaine possession is not similarly severely punished. African-Americans are more likely to use crack cocaine than powder cocaine.

1 Like

Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 06, 2013
shymexx:

Who brought those drugs into the country?? And why don't they go after the distributors and not the poor people on the street?? America can stop the inflow of drugs into the country if it wants to.. But it won't do that because the drug business is a mega business controlled by wall street as well... Who do you think controls the opium in Afghanistan

Heck, during the Iran Contra - the CIA was funding the war in Nicaragua using drug money... Drugs shipped through Nigeria and other west African countries... That was how the drug business was introduced to Nigeria - read more...
Jeez! Pharmaceutical companies can produce them synthetically or produce then in the farms, if you are alluding to that comment of yours. Your approach is full of assumptions.
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by markingday(m): 2:57am On Mar 06, 2013
shymexx:

I will concede these points because I am not too versed with the drug trade. But I still maintain that one has the power to not but these drugs; it is not as if they are being forced on anyone.
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by markingday(m): 3:00am On Mar 06, 2013
shymexx:

What's western invention?? - don't let me puke... I'm sure the brains behind the invention of computers are coloured people(Asians and blacks)... grin

Who laid the foundation for western civilization?? Who wrote the bible?? Who wrote the quran

Who civilised white people?? And who colonised southern europe where the so-called western civilisation came from??

I'm out, yo!!

This is almost completely wrong. As a computer scientist, I can assure you that 99.99999% of inventions in computers were by white Americas and Europeans. Fact. We need to stop hanging on to glory of thousands of years ago, that cannot be proven. What have we contributed to the modern world?
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 06, 2013
shymexx:

I'm out, yo!!
How is computer Asian and black (contributory)invention? It is clear you don't know anything about the history of computers.You are just being another lamenting black sitting on his poor a$$ unwilling to contribute to the success story of development.
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 06, 2013
markingday:

I will concede these points because I am not too versed with the drug trade. But I still maintain that one has the power to not but these drugs; it is not as if they are being forced on anyone.

Last comment....

Sometimes, human survival instincts will make you do anything to survive(I'm not making excuses for street pharmacists) - however when you start killing an ant with a sledge hammer, it becomes problematic... Why not go after the big time distributor?? They won't because most of these billionaires are actually the ones in charge of the drug supplies....
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Nobody: 3:03am On Mar 06, 2013
all4naija: How is computer Asian and black (contributory)invention? It is clear you don't know anything about the history of computers.You are just being another lamenting black sitting on his poor a$$ unwilling to contribute to the success story of development.

STFU!!! What race are most of the people in the research department in NASA?? Where is the IT capital of the world?? Mofos claim they created the internet and computers, yet they outsource most of the IT jobs to Asia - GTFOH!!

All the smartest nuclear scientists are also of Asian, black, and Arab descent - go read more!!

I'm out for real now!!
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 06, 2013
shymexx:

Last comment....

Sometimes, human survival instincts will make you do anything to survive(I'm not making excuses for street pharmacists) - however when you start killing an ant with a sledge hammer, it becomes problematic... Why not go after the big time distributor?? They won't because most of these billionaires are actually the ones in charge of the drug supplies....

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 06, 2013
shymexx:

STFU!!! What race are most of the people in the research department in NASA?? Where is the IT capital of the world?? Mofos claim they created the internet and computers, yet they outsource most of the IT jobs to Asia - GTFOH!!

All the smartest nuclear scientists are also of Asian, black, and Arab descent - go read more!!

I'm out for real now!!
Joseph Marie Jacquard, Billy Gates, Steve Wozniak,Bill Hewlett, David Packard, Ronald Wayne, Pascal, etc are Asians and black to you. '( cry cry cry cry cry cry cry,
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 06, 2013
all4naija: cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I know. Shymexx was a little harsh there.
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 06, 2013
cap28:

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING THIS BS FROM? ARE YOU AWARE THAT VENEZUELA WAS PREVIOUSLY RUN BY A GROUP OF US PUPPETS WHO WERE PLACED IN POWER TO DO THE BIDDING OF US BANKS AND MULTINATIONALS, CHAVEZ ONLY CAME TO POWER IN 1998- SO YOU EXPECTED HIM TO UNDO ALL THE DAMAGE THAT HAD BEEN CAUSED BY HIS PREDECESSORS WHO WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MISMANAGEMENT?

So 15(Fifteen)years is not enough to change things in a country that is wealthy and has smaller population than Nigeria?
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Emade(m): 3:10am On Mar 06, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 06, 2013
all4naija: Joseph Marie Jacquard, Billy Gates, Steve Wozniak,Bill Hewlett, David Packard, Ronald Wayne, Pascal, etc are Asians and black to you. '( cry cry cry cry cry cry cry,

I'm sure Vivien Thomas wasn't the REAL "Blue Baby doctor" - it was Dr. Alfred Blalock as it was widely believed, no Just because the face of something is "White" doesn't mean the brain behind it is white... One of the biggest brains behind the UK's nuclear research was an Iraqi...
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 06, 2013
markingday:

My brother help me ask am o. The previous leader of North Korea watched American movies in his spare time and had an array of assorted cars; drank champagne like no man's business, but he was always quick to castigate the West and their ways of live. Hypocrites!
That is Boko Haram style.Bomb innocent people in the day time and screw prosti.tutes at night while taking Alomo(Alcohol) for enhancement and relaxing in a well air conditioned room and they criticise others for these acts calling it Haram

1 Like

Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Nobody: 3:34am On Mar 06, 2013
markingday: Of course, the US is not perfect; we are always trying to make ourselves better; to better the state of our union; to make better the lives of our citizens; yes, we falter and we make mistakes, but pick ourselves up, rectify our mistakes and move on, with the hope that future generations will continue where we have left off. When I meet immigrants from Cuba, Venezuela, and other countries with dictators, their harrowing tales make me give thanks to God for my current situation.

Do you feel that way for citizens of countries ruled by tyrannical despots propped up by the United States? Countries like Saudi, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, Jordan, Yemen? It is one thing to label the leaders of independent countries who will not bow to US dictates as "dictators" simply because your imperial masters say so while ignoring the real dictators who are Western pawns/puppets.

In the Western lexicon, a "dictator" is any leader who will not take orders from the White House. They are nationalistic leaders of sovereign nations who put the interests of their land and citizens ahead of Western Capital. You thank God for your situation but refuse to consider the realities of the Land you live in. Ask yourself these two questions:

1) Who benefits from America's God-given natural resources i.e. oil, coal, timber, natural gas etc?
2) Who should benefit from America's God-given natural resources?

Now apply the aforementioned questions to nations that the West terms as "dictatorships" (e.g. Venezuela, Libya etc) and find the common answer. A "free" society where 1% of the population control more wealth, resources, property, rights, privileges than the bottom 95% of the population combined. A society where the bottom 95% sweat for their daily bread by toiling for the 1%. That is your definition of a "free" and "democratic" society? Truly there is no worse slave than he who cannot even see his chains and believes he is free.

2 Likes

Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by gbadexy(m): 3:49am On Mar 06, 2013
I suspected it was only a matter of time before he dies.
There were speculations that he and many of the communist leaders were poisoned.
Fidel castro of cuba said he had warned him that he was to careless with his food and everything and that "these people" could get him in any ways.
Anyways RIP comerade president!
His people gbadun am die.
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 06, 2013
shymexx:

I'm sure Vivien Thomas wasn't the REAL "Blue Baby doctor" - it was Dr. Alfred Blalock as it was widely believed, no Just because the face of something is "White" doesn't mean the brain behind it is white... One of the biggest brains behind the UK's nuclear research was an Iraqi...
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Nobody: 4:38am On Mar 06, 2013
Descanse en paz Hugo Chávez. He was a good guy and people's presidente.

Yihaaaaaa Americanos time to go suck em gasoline up already. The last time I was in Venezuela in 2008 a bottle of water was much expensive than filling up your car.

The country is dirty as Bleep! Including Caracas.
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by ASANIGBO(m): 4:56am On Mar 06, 2013
R
I
P

P
R
E
S
D
O
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 06, 2013
Another tyrant bites the dust.

1 Like

Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by ichommy(m): 4:59am On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Bishop4bella(m): 5:50am On Mar 06, 2013
alala dakosta: rip chavez.saw it on CNN, have to come to Nairaland to CONFIRM. cool
. Ar u tryin to equate CNN wit Nairaland. NL is aiit bt dnt compare it wit CNN because sometimes they fall my hands.
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by kundul: 6:06am On Mar 06, 2013
Sm govnors wey no well don dey fear now
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by Annie2gud(f): 6:06am On Mar 06, 2013
Death is sure Sin the Cause Christ the cure Adieu mallam Hugo chavez.
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by seanet02: 6:10am On Mar 06, 2013
Rest in Peace Hugo.
Even in death, i love you.
Re: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead by bonetalk(m): 6:10am On Mar 06, 2013
codeworks: Am sure america is happy
yes, he was anti-america

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kenya Presidential Election Cancelled By Supreme Court / Israel Opposes Any F-35 Sale To UAE Despite Their Warming Ties / Kofi Annan Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.