Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? (17187 Views)

I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With / A Weekend With Vertex / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by eduson33(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
no one if not[size=18pt]ijebabe[/size]...
most sincere lady i have ever shocked with my forehead..
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by sholay2011(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
Definitely Chaircover...and Villageboi. wink
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
idowuogbo- when I wanna commit suicide and she's the most subtle way cry

Mr Cork- when I'm having a bad weekend.need som old corkky doo grin

Itsmodella- when I wanna be inquisitive. She has various answers

Mynd44- the weekend I'm feeling all sadistic, please make do undecided

onila- if you're expecting anything here, you're probably sicker than I am.trophic for African beauty, nice smiley

acidosis and that family section poster- for weekend vigil/spiritual uplifting
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by kkkp: 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
Mukinaaa grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
BedLam: girls not allowed!

Thats a lil suspect bro grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by dmcdad: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
Sacluxpaint: Is it really safe??I am weary about meeting up online ever since that Cynthia murder came out
Lol... All men wan hold side... Anything can happen
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by jhydebaba(m): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
slimyem: I dunno...
I can't think of anyone...
The thought of spending a day with any lander has never crossed my mind talk less a whole weekend...undecided
u self dey form pampers cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by mikuz(m): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ibime
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
Oo I forgot royal, pagan9ja, oharay, Ivo, smoothcrim,and Cfcfan

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by alaoeri: 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
Jarus, Gbawe & Maclatunji don't mind seeing mukina2 wanna know how she looks like.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
cool cool
CAM, IVO, CFCFan cool dudes <3
and Mukina, the only gyal on this forum that like football as much as me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Caracta(f): 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
I have a long list. Brb grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
Yipee I made front page despite d wars waged by d Tonto D's news...God I thank u for ds glorious moment I worship u father, to thee be all praises adoration....I'm going to drop 5m as offering ds sunday, abeg make una help me contribute....*dancing gangnam style

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by bajugbajug(m): 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
Surveycash
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
Sybellah: cool cool
CAM, IVO, CFCFan cool dudes <3
and Mukina, the only gyal on this forum that like football as much as me cheesy
kiss kiss wink
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by BedLam: 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Thats a lil suspect bro grin
what are you thinking? dirty mind!
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by seedord247(m): 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
Rokiatu Or Hotie mama.... Menh their curves can brighten a man's day wink
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by jeffizy(m): 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
S-L-I-M-Y-E-M!
Cos she's intellectually hyper. *erm....even her moniker is a turn on for me. Pun nt intend.
I wish to see if her offline mode is as invigourating as her online mode.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
seedord247: Rokiatu Or Hotie mama.... Menh their curves can brighten a man's day wink
see ashawo
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: kiss kiss wink

kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Gfrey6(m): 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
mine are CALLOTTI and BABYOSISI
pls ignore my spelling error incase.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
Sybellah:

kiss wink
and u milady I'll love a whole weekend wit u
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
Rokiatu is winning big time , make I spend a month with her muawhh
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
thinkin real hard...who who who
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by NessaFresh(f): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
That guy always disturbing the section where this topic was posted...I go give am fire for fire...him never jam!
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by BedLam: 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
Oh my Mrs Chima! been crushing for like a million years.........don't just know why my heart beats for married women!
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
mechummy: thinkin real hard...who who who
me me me please...someone should choose me naw
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
hottprince:
see ashawo
grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
ill make a decison after when i have assessed each and every active member grin grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2013
jeffizy: S-L-I-M-Y-E-M!
Cos she's intellectually hyper. *erm....even her moniker is a turn on for me. Pun nt intend.
I wish to see if her offline mode is as invigourating as her online mode.
shocked shocked abeg who is this slimyen...*updating my list*
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2013
adaobi123: ill make a decison after when i have assessed each and every active member grin grin
pls can u choose me...no one has chosen me since
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by eyenCalabar(m): 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2013
Anybody cares for a dog meat with me over this weekend? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) / Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.