Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? (17182 Views)

I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With / A Weekend With Vertex / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2013
To be sincere i have always fantasized this for so long.With that sha i will like to spend my weekend with I.Joan,Onila,Itsmodella,CFCfan,Afam4...,Ogugua88,190,SincereNigerian,Okija juju,Slim-yem,Adaobi123.Infact all i do criticize so that we can really argue some other topics in person.And most importantly Onila that i made a request to and have not replied me
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by greall1: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
Seun because he's storbon boy don't ban me because of this.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by muaa(f): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
Jst a phone call frm Seun is enough to make my wkend. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by ceejayluv(m): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
Freecocoa...... She seems sexy, wanna confirm.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Coldfaya(m): 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Oo I forgot royal, pagan9ja, oharay, Ivo, smoothcrim,and Cfcfan

First time I'm seeing u not weeping.abeg weep small.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by kamez(m): 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hmmmmmmm it has never ever crossed my mind to take notice of any member on dis forum ooo...... I'm so amazed people actually know each oda on NL.... Dat dat means I just dull myself for dis forum since... By just postin my comments and walkin away

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
hottprince:
pls can u choose me...no one has chosen me since
lmao are you that desperate ? grin grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
adaobi123:
lmao are you that desperate ? grin grin
well u can say...I'm a bit wink
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
Cold faya:

First time I'm seeing u not weeping.abeg weep small.
I weep 4 cold faya,happy now?
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
hottprince:
well u can say...I'm a bit wink
lmao ehh ya
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by jadakiss213(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ogugua88 any time any day.(.that geh is off d hinges).Mimifonwon and possibly Seun.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Igwe9(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
In short all the people Viewing this topic:

Graphy(f), doncheks, Boy2boy,
phapi(m), OMO IBO, ozor1, adaobi123(f),
mechummy(f), superbloke(m), Hardeywerlay,
ihebrooke(m), jeffizy(m), Ace., BedLam, lanetrips,
Gfrey6, ola4yinka(m), greall1, feminine A,
joeydozzy(m), JayKayMaybachz(m), maidenhead,
Duduknight(m), rali123(f), Gozychuks,
Tolexander(m), dare2think, alhaji bayero,
Ufiadollar, mikeyhernadez(m), Leeny(f), adoravel,
fratochi, CVHP, eyenCalabar(m), Pidivine,
mc~evans(m), Igwe.(m), Basic(m), Havilah93(m),
dopeJemi(m), kemiola89, obylynn(f), Sacluxpaint
(m), ILIDEFI(m), accused, alutacontinua(f),
macapela09, Cold faya(m), zhukafa(m),
Osama92(m), Ukwu_Nnu, ceejayluv(m),
Walexy96(m), CAMEROONPRIDE, HQ, chingyjant
(m), bukatyne(f), skales(m), 1Dray(m), kamez
(m), @muaa(f), hottprince, jadakiss213(m) and
21 guest(s)

Y"all, including my humble self smiley should join for dinner this weekend.

Come one, come all!
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
I'll also add CAMEROONPRIDE, Adaobi123, rali123 and CFCfan cool

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
My one and only kenny1795,cos he is so soft and tender.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2013
adaobi123:
lmao ehh ya
*going down on one knee* so?
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
Vanneni are you there?
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Legalplayerz: 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .......
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by code0: 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
I'll like to be with SimonAndal. The illuminati sexy obama soul microchip seun grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ermmm ! I will be cool with Staicey and Adaobi for real
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Coldfaya(m): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: I weep 4 cold faya,happy now?

cheesy cheesy : grin
Agbayah
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
im guessing i'll have to spend the weekend with everybody grin grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
[size=21pt]No[/size][size=48pt]BO[/size][size=48pt]DY[/size]

3 Likes

eyenCalabar: Anybody cares for a dog meat with me over this weekend? undecided
mbok ufan im so spendin my weekend wiv u grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by mydex93(f): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
Smiles...no1 in particular for now..asides Me Myself and I

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Coldfaya(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
adaobi123: im guessing i'll have to spend the weekend with everybody grin grin

Can u withstand everybody?
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
jhydebaba: u self dey form pampers cheesy cheesy

Wicked ! cheesy
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by yimikaa: 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2013
shugamania cheesy something about that name

jarus & tanimola22 (body of knowledge)

190,u cant just hate him

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
+staicey
CAMEROONPRIDE: Sybellah, Onila, Tashamania,rokiatu and Idowougbou. cool cool
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
adaobi123: im guessing i'll have to spend the weekend with everybody grin grin
pick naw
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
We're gettin high on Point and kill, Chicken suya and Vodka ABSOLUTE. Now how cool is that?!gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) / Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.