Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Man Wey Dey Reason - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Wey Dey Reason (549966 Views)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by johnwizey: 11:41am On Mar 13, 2013
Y r u ppl so mch in a hurry abi no b hand e go use type. Abi flow na robot ni?

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2013
johnwizey: Y r u ppl so mch in a hurry abi no b hand e go use type. Abi flow na robot ni?
We suppose b in hurry nah, since flow kept us in suspence

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2013
johnwizey: Y r u ppl so mch in a hurry abi no b hand e go use type. Abi flow na robot ni?
lol... But his name is Flow! He should live up to his name and FLOW!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
Work started earlier that morning.

"Brainbox how come u dey three bags and i still dey two bags na?" i inquired. "wetin u call me, no be Brainbox? Ehnn i use my brain dey work na. U dey use power, me i dey use brain nahim make" Brainbox responded. "Flow come with me to carry more bags of cement from the Cement store" Madam Ifeoma ordered.

As i walked behind her, i continously gazed at her Television shaped Ikebe, making my d'ick to rise. My d'ick bulged out of my working trouser forming a mountainous culve.

We got there, she entered the store and showed me the bags of cement i was to carry. I carried it. My d'ick was still as hard as a rock, it seemed she saw my standing d'ick so she said, "what is this?" pointing to the direction of my d'ick. "na my Chiarman, the thing no dey respect himself, na wetin my Papa give me, shebi u sef get wetin ur Mama give u for ur back?" i almost said.

She wasn't actually pointing at my d'ick, she was pointing to a bag of cement that has torn and the cement was pouring out. I told her i would come back to carry that particular bag for us to make us of its content.

I moved close to the door and Madam Ifeoma was still standing at the door with her "big nyash" facing me, she couldn't even hear the "excuse me" i was saying. "abi dis woman want make i use my p'rick nak her nyash? My p'rick go break be that oh" i tot. "Excuse me!" i yelled, oweing to the fact that the cement on my head was almost breaking my neck bone. She finally gave way.

As i finished carrying 12bags of cement from the store to the site my neck failed me, i was walking like a robot, "so una go dey here dey work, i go go carry cement wey una go take work abi? Na Ojoro oh" i almost said.

Work ended by 5pm, i mixed four bags of rice and beans, Brainbox mixed Six, Igbakwambo and Ochagbuoria mixed countless bags.

"oboy i dey hungry oh" I said. "i go carry una go Soroagwa place go chop Akpu and Ofe Oha" Man said. "who be Soroagwa na?" Brainbox inquired. "no worry when we reach there u go see am" Man answered(his usually way).

Man had a place to satisfy every of his urge, ranging from; Obele place to Paapa place to Mama Calabar place and Now to Soroagwa place, who knows where next, maybe Heaven place?

The only thing i could tell was that Soroagwa in Ibo means "follow this attitude". If only time could speak, it could have told me what lies ahead at Soroagwa Canteen.

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by dandollaz: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
Flow I just alert my guys now that u hv updated.you are now 2face of NL.big up bro but soon I believe u will open your own blog so that we can pay and download.it worths it Nwafor Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by donifez(m): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
Flowey i dey feel u ooh
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by ocee31(m): 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
Nice
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by chingy74: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
flow baba i jus cam on board n ll folo u 2 d end, nyc rite up
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by c0ast0l: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
4kizo[b][/b] maintain..diz is retired 4 u
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by fujirice: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
I dey greet o! Oga Flow I hail o!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by wizboi26(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
flow i no dat papa dat u are talking about. His house is at umuerim near transformer at red gate in nekede. Dat papa is a government approved igboh seller, he even smoke it while driving his old mercedies benz. My lodge was very close to his house when i was in skul den. They hardly arrest him. Shebi d papa dey slim?flow na dat one u dey talk?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
c0ast0l: 4kizo[b][/b] maintain..diz is retired 4 u
Arn i benlow 4 u

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
"Soroagwa give me Akpu and Ofe Oha, u go put three meat oh" Man ordered as we got to Soroagwa canteen. "wetin i go give u?" Soroagwa was asking me. I wasn't listening, i was busy staring at my u'gly skin, "see me wey i be fine yellow boy before, see as cement don spoil my skin, wetin i go do dis my skin now" i tot.

"Bros wetin i go give u na?" Soroagwa asked again, "ehen, give me the same thing wey u give my guy but my own go be two meat oh" i responded. "what of u nkor?" he asked Brainbox. "me i want the same thing but u no go put meat" Brainbox responded. "but Brainbox, why u no want meat na?" Man inquired. "u no know say doctor say make i no dey chop meat?" Brainbox responded. "u dey lie abeg, u dey chop meat well well, u no wan just spend ur money, how much be meat na?" i said. "Brainbox!! Brainbox!!" i cheered. "Brainbox enjoy ur money oh, dead body no dey enjoy oh, na only people wey dey alive dey enjoh oh" Man added.

Brainbox was a very stingy guy. When we were in Umunkoto, he would tell me he had no money on him, and that he had not eaten since morning, he would even ask me to give him some money for him to go eat, with the way he begged for money, they was no way i would not have given him. After giving him the money, the next moment i would see him drinking beer at a bar. "abi person fit drink beer for empty belle?".

As we ate the food, i continued staring at the patches of dried cement on my skin. Then, someone came in. Kate. The adorable Kate.

"pls i want to buy Food" She said bringing out her food flask. On seeing her, i left my mouth ajar, with a ball of Akpu in it. She turned to our direction and i quickly swallowed the ball of Akpu. "hello!" she said, "hi!" i was the only one that responded to her greeting, others were carried away by the delicious Ofe Oha. "ehen whats that ur name?" she asked looking at my direction. My brain instantly failed me. I instantly caught Amnesia. "wetin make u wan know my name na" i almost said. "ehnnn my name is ehnnnn Just call me Flow" I stammered. "OK Flow, what are all these whitish things on ur body, are u well at all?" she asked. "ehnn i am not well, i have chicken pox" I lied. At that moment i had Brainbox and Man giggled, "una dey mad there, na only my body be like dis?" i cursed within. "ayah!! Get well soon ok" Kate said and walked out.

"abeg i no dey hungry again, make we dey go house" i said as i sat down to continue eating. "mumu!! na because of u fall ur hand for Kate, nahim make u no dey hungry again" Man said, "no i don belle full" i responded. "but before we go, we go enter Oga Benson side go buy Tea" Man added.

"that Kate thing don pass and u still dey laf" i said to Brainbox as we walked home. He continued laughing. What he never knew was that a fight was waiting for him at home.

3 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by omoadeleye(m): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
flow1759: "Soroagwa give me Akpu and Ofe Oha, u go put three meat oh" Man ordered as we got to Soroagwa canteen. "wetin i go give u?" Soroagwa was asking me. I wasn't listening, i was busy staring at my u'gly skin, "see me wey i be fine yellow boy before, see as cement don spoil my skin, wetin i go do dis my skin now" i tot.

"Bros wetin i go give u na?" Soroagwa asked again, "ehen, give me the same thing wey u give my guy but my own go be two meat oh" i responded. "what of u nkor?" he asked Brainbox. "me i want the same thing but u no go put meat" Brainbox responded. "but Brainbox, why u no want meat na?" Man inquired. "u no know say doctor say make i no dey chop meat?" Brainbox responded. "u dey lie abeg, u dey chop meat well well, u no wan just spend ur money, how much be meat na?" i said. "Brainbox!! Brainbox!!" i cheered. "Brainbox enjoy ur money oh, dead body no dey enjoy oh, na only people wey dey alive dey enjoh oh" Man added.

Brainbox was a very stingy guy. When we were in Umunkoto, he would tell me he had no money on him, and that he had not eaten since morning, he would even ask me to give him some money for him to go eat, with the way he begged for money, they was no way i would not have given him. After giving him the money, the next moment i would see him drinking beer at a bar. "abi person fit drink beer for empty belle?".

As we ate the food, i continued staring at the patches of dried cement on my skin. Then, someone came in. Kate. The adorable Kate.

"pls i want to buy Food" She said bringing out her food flask. On seeing her, i left my mouth ajar, we a ball of Akpu in it. She turned to our direction and i quickly swallowed the ball of Akpu. "hello!" she said, "hi!" i was the only one that responded to her greeting, others were carried away by the delicious Ofe Oha. "ehen whats that ur name?" she asked looking at my direction. My brain instantly failed me. I instantly caught Amnesia. "wetin make u wan know my name na" i almost said. "ehnnn my name is ehnnnn Just call me Flow" I stammered. "OK Flow, what are all these whitish things on ur body, are u well at all?" she asked. "ehnn i am not well, i have chicken pox" I lied. At that moment i had Brainbox and Man giggled, "una dey mad there, na only my body be like dis?" i cursed within. "ayah!! Get well soon ok" Kate said and walked out.

"abeg i no dey hungry again, make we dey go house" i said as i sat down to continue eating. "mumu!! na because of u fall ur hand for Kate, nahim make u no dey hungry again" Man said, "no i don belle full" i responded. "but before we go, we go enter Oga Benson side go buy Tea" Man added.

"that Kate thing don pass and u still dey laf" i said to Brainbox as we walked home. He continued laughing. What he never knew was that a fight was waiting for him at home.
flow jst dey flow, cuz i dey 4low ur flow since...
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
wizboi26: flow i no dat papa dat u are talking about. His house is at umuerim near transformer at red gate in nekede. Dat papa is a government approved igboh seller, he even smoke it while driving his old mercedies benz. My lodge was very close to his house when i was in skul den. They hardly arrest him. Shebi d papa dey slim?flow na dat one u dey talk?

you are right, e get one corner wey dey close to him house, na for that corner men dey stay weed that time.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
flow1759: It was all man for himself because the number of bags you mix would determine the amount you would be paid at the end of the day
hmmm a perfct example of"differential rate theory"propounded by fredrick taylor... .father of scientific management ..i rememba am vividly....kponkpon tinx rings a bell wella..
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
Flow u 2 much
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
"who wear my Cardinal boxers!! which of una wear my Cardinal boxers?" Snoop queried as we entered the house. "Flow na u?" Snoop asked me. "how i go wear another person boxers, i be dirty boy?" i answered a question with a question. "na me wear am oh" Brainbox confessed.

"you dey mad oh, that boxers wey dem send from Yanky come for me nahim u go wear, u no dey fear me?" Snoop said. "who u be wey i go fear you?" Brainbox said gazing straight at Snoop's Eyes. Snoop came closer to Brainbox and pushed him backwards saying; "u wan fight me abi". "who u be? i go just beat you one time" Brainbox said. I was sure Brainbox would beat Snoop flawlessly in a fight, because Brainbox was a Kponkpon "practitioner" while Snoop was not.

"oboy dis boys wan fight oh, make we go seperate them na" i told Baba jay. As i stood up to seperate the fight, Brainbox let out a punch that was suppose to be meant for Snoop but it went straight to my left eyes. "aaaaaaah! My eye, aaaaah!! na because i wan seperate una nahim make u blow me for eye" i cried out. Just then, Pkc walked in, it was as if an angel just walked in.

"what is happening here?" Pkc asked, "is dis dirty boy oh, he wore my boxers to go do Kponkpon work" Snoop complained. "why did u do dat na?" Pkc asked Brainbox. "i think say na my own oh, i no see am well" Brainbox responded. "na lie abeg, u see am well, u like to dey spoil people things" i said.

"Pkc wetin i want be say him must buy another Cardinal boxers for me" Snoop stated. "he will buy it, but what if he buys another make of boxers for you?" Pkc asked Snoop, "i will not accept any make other than Cardinal, because that is the boxers my role model Snoop dogg wears, and morealso i have only one of it" Snoop said. "ok i go buy the Cardinal boxers for you tommorow" Brainbox said. "how u go take buy am, u no hear say him say na from Yanky dem send am come for am? Abi u wan go Yanky go collect am from Snoop Dogg?" I told Brainbox. "Flow no worry, no be Cardinal boxers him want? I go buy am for am" Brainbox assured.

I was surprised the way he said that confidently, not knowing he had something up his sleeve.

Just then, Tega arrived, he came with some goodies for his hommies.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Gepheral: 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
Wow,,, nice works flow... The tempo of yhur update has improved... Thanks
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by c0ast0l: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
4kizo: jazz up "bro..whtz d 4eleven?, wea u pin??
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
Gepheral: Wow,,, nice works flow... The tempo of yhur update has improved... Thanks

Thanks General Gepheral
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by temhab(f): 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
Viewing this topic: flow1759, deesnipes
(f), Gepheral and 1 guest(s)
I DEY WAIT OOO
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by valboy20(m): 12:28am On Mar 14, 2013
Flow....u sure say no b perrycole boxers brainbox wan go buy...i dey fear dat guy
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 14, 2013
Flow! That's more like it.
But I gotta tell you, you're funny as hell!
I like the way you let us into your thoughts...
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by drsolob(m): 6:29am On Mar 14, 2013
Flow baba we dey wait for ur update oh
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Therock5555(m): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2013
Flow baba kip dem coming
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by johnwizey: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2013
I cant wait 4 more
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
"Man, we no go go mix rice and beans today?" i asked Man the next morning. "today na saturday na, no work on Saturday, Madam Ifeoma say na Saturday she dey wash her children cloth and do other house work, so she say we no go dey come work on saturday" Man explained.

Wash plate: Tega
Fetch water: Flow
Sweep house: Man
Cook: Snoop
and Baba jay is to sleep on the floor tonight, Pkc read out people responsible for the various domestic chores for that day.

As i was in the well fetching water, "good morning" someone said from behind. I turned and saw Kate. "good afternoon, sorry good morning" i responded. I couldn't concentrate on the water i was fetching, pouring water all over my legs, i was staring at Kate's fresh laps, she was wearing a bombshot. "so how are u recovering from ur chicken pox?" Kate asked. "fine, am getting better" i responded.

"see that P-square don ripe, make we pluck am na, who go climb?" Man said as we sat under the tree. "i go climb" i volunteered. I climbed the paw paw tree and pluck two ripe paw paw.

"Tin tomatoes and kerosene no dey oh" Snoop said from the kitchen, "Brainbox leave Flow make him dey arrange the paw paw, go buy the kerosene and Tin tomatoes" Baba jay said. "where money na?" Brainbox asked. "take, make sure u bring my change oh" Pkc said offering him 500naira note. I was very sure Brainbox would be involved in L101 for the tin tomatoes, but how he was to do L101 for the Kerosene was what i couldn't tell. But since his name was Brainbox, i was sure he would definately use his brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
c0ast0l: 4kizo: jazz up "bro..whtz d 4eleven?, wea u pin??
My mua base 4 awka aka A.town, u nko?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by princesa(f): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: P
rincesa..so u'r here..uhm! I said it! U love literature!

wherever there's a good story, i sniff it from afarwink

welcome, come share the popcorn with mesmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (112) (Reply)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.