Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Man Wey Dey Reason - Literature (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Wey Dey Reason (549797 Views)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by vision2050: 8:32pm On May 21, 2013
flow1759:

Hahahahahahaha. I remember you nwanne.

Hapu ndi O''femmanu. Asusu ha di ha mkpa too much. O wu maka a kurum okwu di na asusu ha, ka ha choro erim ka Akpu na ofe Egusi.

Ema, onwe nde wu nwata 18years no ebea.

Maka ihe Ishilove, e di sure m'obu photo ya ka o gi wee mee profile picture? O wu na o wu photo ya, nwa a na akpo Ishilove mmara ezigbote mma di ka Tonto Dike. O wu asaa mpete.

Eziokwum neene i likeerim ya. But, e mana umunwa wu ezibote wahala. Ihem ncho kita wu nwanyi n'ga lu.

Ishilove wu onye mpopo. Anaghim a likee onye mpopo.

And o wu onye Edo state. Nde Edo wu nde ogwu.

STILL I FLOW.
wetin Na only you people dey here Interpret or 2 by 2 plank at your bottom.
STILL I FOLLOW
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Madawaki01(m): 8:34pm On May 21, 2013
naptu2:

I think you should ignore them. It's strange, Macjive attacks Flow's work and they are all taking it out on you. However, it's not worth it, just ignore them.
cnt u all just see dis?ishi is macjive,weneva jive typed somtin,ishi wud com a lil time afta dat jive comment,nd cnt u see dat they hav d same writin pattern?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by princesa(f): 8:46pm On May 21, 2013
Fishoy:
u'v come wit ur sneaky slf ba....i like d new u sah*winks*
the new me is boriiiiing jó cool
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Fishoy(f): 9:15pm On May 21, 2013
princesa:
the new me is boriiiiing jó cool
bet u can make it work dear...
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by princesa(f): 9:38pm On May 21, 2013
story that touches the heartundecided
biko let me have fun grin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Rapmaestro(m): 9:51pm On May 21, 2013
princesa: story that touches the heartundecided
biko let me have fun grin
oh! Is she a born again now abi who transformed her like a transformer?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by elMacho(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2013
Flow whose barrack dyou lived in previously, cos your barrack slangs like oshuka, koko, etc is paramont in my previous barracks, which 192 motorised battalion owode- yewa ogun state
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nduking92(m): 10:29pm On May 21, 2013
Flow dis is not why we ar here,we ar here for ur jonz,o buru na i choro igba nwata nwanyi ahu bu Ishilove TT biko inbox o de nwata nwanyi.story time biko maka Ndu m
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 10:40pm On May 21, 2013
Where else would we head to after such hard work but Soroagwa's canteen.

Soroagwa's canteen was empty of customers that evening. What kept him company was the plate of Isiewu and the bottle of Gulder beer he was enjoying.

"Soroagwa you dey enjoy oh" Man complimented. "na God oh" Soroagwa responded.

"shey na God dey chop the Isiewu, abi na Him dey drink the beer?" I nearly said.

"wetin i go bring for una?" Soroagwa asked after he had finished his "dialogue" with Isiewu and Gulder.

"Ogbono soup dey?" Man asked. "yes e dey" answered Soroagwa.

"okay give me Ogbono soup, and put four meat, two kpomor and one fish" Man ordered.

I almost gave him a round of applause for ordering like a Vampire would, but i thought twice because the money was there.

"Akpu dey?" Man asked again. "yes e dey" Sorogwa answered.

"give me four Akpu make i use start first, i fit need extra later" Man ordered.

This time, i almost shouted "Hallelujah" because of his wierd order.

On a normal Kponkpon day, i wouldn't be able to finish two wraps of Akpu, not to talk of three, but here was Man demanding for Four wraps.

"the Four Akpu wey you say make Soroagwa bring na for three of us?" Brainbox inquired.

"which kin three of us, na for only me jor" Man replied. "e be like say una no dey hungry oh, since morning na only Bons dey my belle, upon the work wey we work" He further said.

Were the Four wraps of Akpu for three of us, there would still had been leftover, because one wrap was as big as the head of a New born baby.

"make i bring the same thing for una two?" Soroagwa was refering to I and Brainbox.

I thought of it for a while and said, "no oh, me na two Akpu i go chop oh". "na two Akpu me sef want oh" Brainbox said.

Even if i wanted to commit suicide, not with Akpu. There were a hundred and one better ways of committing suicide.

"Brainbox, as you don pay your money for the barbing salon wey we wan open, i want make you borrow me your share of this money" Man said as he was sharing the money.

"how Brainbox go borrow you money, Brainbox wey like money pass himself" I said within.

To my greatest surprise, Brainbox said, "no wahala, i go borrow you".

"Baba Brain!! You be correct Man, no worry i go give you back if we dig another pit tomorrow" Man assured.

Man handed me a bunch of money and said, "na 16k-16k we share am, so the remaining 2k we go use am pay for the food wey we wan chop so".

Soroagwa brought two plates, each containing two big wraps of Akpu and said, "that one na for Man, i dey come make i bring una own". Why he used two plates to dish the Akpu was because a plate could contain only two wraps.

Even if Man wasn't ashamed of himself, i was ashamed of him.

As Soroagwa brought my two wraps of Akpu, i was wondering if the two wraps would seat conviniently in my stomach, or an explosion would occur.

"Soroagwa why your Akpu big today na?" Man cried out.

"you dey fear? You must finish am oh" I almost told Man.

"na for another place i buy this one, this one na 50naira for one, but the former one na 40naira for one" Soroagwa answered and left.

Legend has it that why Ibos are one of the strongest people in Nigeria is because of the kind of food they eat. Strong Akpu, strong Pounded Yam, even the Eba of a typical Ibo man is as strong as a rock. Little wonder a typical Ibo man is always muscular. Their muscular nature isn't because they work out alot, but because of the strong things they swallow.

The plates of Ogbono soup were "meat-full". A butcher wouldn't even eat that much pieces of meat.

"Soroagwa this meat too much oh" I nearly said.

The Ogbono soup looked delicious. It was also hot. Pipping hot.

Research has it that hot Ogbono soup when taken in a haste could kill.

So i slowly swallowed.

The Ogbono soup acted as a lubricant that made the b'alls of Akpu smoothly ran into my stomach.

Before i knew it i was on my second wrap.

And Man was on his third wrap.

"Man wey dey reason!!" I hailed.

"Soroagwa bring me one bottle of Gulder make i take step down this food" Man ordered as we continued eating.

Soroagwa brought it and asked, "make i bring for una two?". "yes, bring Udeme for me" I ordered.

"the Junior brother of Udeme no dey oh, na the senior brother nahim dey" Soroagwa informed.

I wanted to say, "no worry, leave am, i no go fit drink the senior brother finish".

But before i could say that, Brainbox had already said, "Bring two bottle of the senior brother for me and Flow"
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Ishilove: 10:42pm On May 21, 2013
Nduking92: Flow dis is not why we ar here,we ar here for ur jonz,o buru na i choro igba nwata nwanyi ahu bu Ishilove TT biko inbox o de nwata nwanyi.story time biko maka Ndu m

Make una talk English o!! Dis one wey akpana kpana dey fly for every corner angry

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Bigflamie(m): 11:15pm On May 21, 2013
And the flexin continues, "1759 after work, is Guinness time" cheesy
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 11:18pm On May 21, 2013
Nduking92: Flow dis is not why we ar here,we ar here for ur jonz,o buru na i choro igba nwata nwanyi ahu bu Ishilove TT biko inbox o de nwata nwanyi.story time biko maka Ndu m

I know am suppose to inbox her if i want her, but i don't want her na.

No worry, i know wetin i dey do with the so called "literature gaint" of Nairaland known as Ishilove.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by arizona145(m): 11:27pm On May 21, 2013
Cute bliss: hahahahahahaha flow ife i kwuru bu eziokwu ndi Edo a bughi ndi oma ya. O buru na m alu beghi di a kam asi gi bia k'anyi buru di na nwunye mana aka e ji de go m a chi bala ukwu n'ulo mana don't worry a gam enyere gi aka na dis ur ultimate search.

Waoooo... Cute bliss. Ibu confirmed nwafor igbo. Otu isiri Dee ihea torom ezigbo uto nke ukwu. Ona esi esigbo Ike tupu ihu onye Dee asusu igbo serere werere otua isiri wee Dee ya. U do diri gi nkeukwu.. Still we flow
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 12:14am On May 22, 2013
I start sabi more. I don't have to look up as many words. You make learning pidgin fun Flow. Thanks
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Rapmaestro(m): 12:58am On May 22, 2013
Ishilove:

Make una talk English o!! Dis one wey akpana kpana dey fly for every corner angry
i tire o

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by emmabest2000(m): 3:49am On May 22, 2013
Ishilove:

Ishi don't worry they never insult u

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nduking92(m): 6:21am On May 22, 2013
Rap maestro: i tire o
if i hear say na u talk,is dis why u run commot for ur tread all dis while"standing out for my community"ur head suppose de dia o.unless u wan follow Skarma go prison only if u understand wat i just kowasiate.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by princesa(f): 7:32am On May 22, 2013
emma_best2000: Ishi don't worry they never insult u
that's in the other sense of it cool
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by princesa(f): 7:36am On May 22, 2013
flow1759:

I know am suppose to inbox her if i want her, but i don't want her na.

No worry, i know wetin i dey do with the so called "literature gaint" of Nairaland known as Ishilove.
oga na vex or broken heart things grin

Ishi, wetin u do this bros here

o ne be akwa-imobi (crying deep from the heart)grin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by princesa(f): 7:38am On May 22, 2013
Rap maestro: oh! Is she a born again now abi who transformed her like a transformer?
born again Christian grin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by debayun(m): 8:29am On May 22, 2013
Oga flow ewo ni gbogbo eleyi sin haha eti gbagbe rule nos 21 ni haha e den so ibo lataro e jeka gboran mo kan wo screen bi enipe mo n ka kewu. Otito pelu gbogbo ibo ti e n so jo haba abi e fe kin sepe ni
Emajekinbinu oooo

I hope I did nt derail sha sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by adavetee(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2013
yemi2plus2:
how will he learn if you ask him to ignore correction?
I never asked him to ignore corrections but attacking comments.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by princesa(f): 8:46am On May 22, 2013
debayun:
Oga flow ewo ni gbogbo eleyi sin haha eti gbagbe rule
nos 21 ni haha e den so ibo lataro e jeka gboran mo kan wo screen bi
enipe mo n ka kewu. Otito pelu gbogbo ibo ti e n so jo haba abi e fe kin sepe ni
Emajekinbinu oooo

oga ma shekpe si wa oh, e ni suru, ema bi nu...totan ni ko da.
sugbon iwo no nso ede yin, talo kigbe fun yin? wink

just enjoy the flow, and pay me if you want ibo interpretations grin
loving this language thread.

still i flow cool
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by VanTee20(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2013
debayun: Oga flow ewo ni gbogbo eleyi sin haha eti gbagbe rule nos 21 ni haha e den so ibo lataro e jeka gboran mo kan wo screen bi enipe mo n ka kewu. Otito pelu gbogbo ibo ti e n so jo haba abi e fe kin sepe ni
Emajekinbinu oooo

Sekpe na. Talo da e duro? Iwo ti gbagbe pe ekpe ila kii mu agbonrin... grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by adavetee(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2013
yemi2plus2:
here he comes again... The man that does not want to be corrected. I'm sure more than 70% of people readin this thread don't no the meaning/origin of the word "oshuka"
Guy, what's your problem? Has he not explained what "oshuka" is been used for? Are you here to criticize Flow's work or enjoy the entertainment? If you don't have anything to contribute rather than attacking him unnecessarily then stop commenting.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by yemi2plus(m): 10:21am On May 22, 2013
flow1759:

hmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by yemi2plus(m): 10:22am On May 22, 2013
adavetee: Guy, what's your problem? Has he not explained what "oshuka" is been used for? Are you here to criticize Flow's work or enjoy the entertainment? If you don't have anything to contribute rather than attacking him unnecessarily then stop commenting.
i rest my case. If e like make e take correction na e sabi.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Melancholy(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2013
Yoruba dey call am oshuka so wetin?flowbaba more updates jor!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by temhab(f): 11:03am On May 22, 2013
Mo ti sope mi o no soro tele sugbon mo ti binu angry Iyun eni. Talo so wipe epe ila ki mu agbonrin? Ti o ba wa rin si owo olode nko? Iyun eji. Ta ba soro nisiyi won a ma sope Yoruba. Se onikaluku ni on se obe to wu won. Se ti okele lile tema n ranju ke to gbemini tabi sisu te ma n su lekan lose ni ka so ni? :oMo ti sope mi o no soro tele sugbon mo ti binu angry Iyun eni. Talo so wipe epe ila ki mu agbonrin? Ti o ba wa rin si owo olode nko? Iyun eji. Ta ba soro nisiyi won a ma sope Yoruba. Se onikaluku ni on se obe to wu won. Se ti okele lile tema n ranju ke to gbemini tabi sisu te ma n su lekan lose ni ka so ni? Seun dakun jen so ero okan mi somo pe woni egba meji kan ki jarawon ni yon. Mo ti da guguru si yin lenu ke mo run kiri. Karo ojire bi?

7 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Rapmaestro(m): 11:10am On May 22, 2013
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Rapmaestro(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2013
LIST OF THOSE TO BE REPORTED Breaching Seun's rule of 1,7,21
arizona145:

Waoooo... Cute bliss. Ibu confirmed nwafor igbo. Otu isiri Dee ihea torom ezigbo uto nke ukwu. Ona esi esigbo Ike tupu ihu onye Dee asusu igbo serere werere otua isiri wee Dee ya. U do diri gi nkeukwu.. Still we flow
arizona145:

flow1759:

Hapu ndi O''femmanu. Asusu ha di ha mkpa too much. O wu maka a kurum okwu di na asusu ha, ka ha choro erim ka Akpu na ofe Egusi.

Maka ihe Ishilove, e di sure m'obu photo ya ka o gi wee mee profile picture? O wu na o wu photo ya, nwa a na akpo Ishilove mmara ezigbote mma di ka Tonto Dike. O wu asaa mpete.

Eziokwum neene i likeerim ya. But, e mana umunwa wu ezibote wahala. Ihem ncho kita wu nwanyi n'ga lu.

STILL I FLOW.
temhab: Mo ti sope mi o no soro tele sugbon mo ti binu angry Iyun eni. Talo so wipe epe ila ki mu agbonrin? Ti o ba wa rin si owo olode nko? Iyun eji. Ta ba soro nisiyi won a ma sope Yoruba. Se onikaluku ni on se obe to wu won. Se ti okele lile tema n ranju ke to gbemini tabi sisu te ma n su lekan lose ni ka so ni? :oMo ti sope mi o no soro tele sugbon mo ti binu angry Iyun eni. Talo so wipe epe ila ki mu agbonrin? Ti o ba wa rin si owo olode nko? Iyun eji. Ta ba soro nisiyi won a ma sope Yoruba. Se onikaluku ni on se obe to wu won. Se ti okele lile tema n ranju ke to gbemini tabi sisu te ma n su lekan lose ni ka so ni? Seun dakun jen so ero okan mi somo pe woni egba meji kan ki jarawon ni yon. Mo ti da guguru si yin lenu ke mo run kiri. Karo ojire bi?
arizona145:

arizona145:

flow1759:

STILL I FLOW.
princesa:
oga ma shekpe si wa oh, e ni suru, ema bi nu...totan ni ko da.
sugbon iwo no nso ede yin, talo kigbe fun yin? wink

just enjoy the flow, and pay me if you want ibo interpretations grin
loving this language thread.

still i flow cool
VanTee20:
Sekpe na. Talo da e duro? Iwo ti gbagbe pe ekpe ila kii mu agbonrin... grin grin grin.
debayun: Oga flow ewo ni gbogbo eleyi sin haha eti gbagbe rule nos 21 ni haha e den so ibo lataro e jeka gboran mo kan wo screen bi enipe mo n ka kewu. Otito pelu gbogbo ibo ti e n so jo haba abi e fe kin sepe ni
Emajekinbinu oooo

2 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by temhab(f): 11:14am On May 22, 2013
Viewing this topic: rofemiguwa(f),
kingphemy(m), kayfx2(m), Rap maestro
(m), princesa(f), Mologi(m), Eneze1(f),
temhab(f), christygenius and 4 guest(s)
Rap go n complete your story now. Or do u want me to call AYAJO on ur head

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (112) (Reply)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.