Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Man Wey Dey Reason - Literature (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Wey Dey Reason (550117 Views)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by seunmsg(m): 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
Finally, you are on the front page. Happy Birthday and thanks for making us laugh like a mad man. Flow on bro.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by MrMann1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
Flowey baba! Your thread made it to the front page, congrats bro. And happy birthday in advance.

Ehen, abeg where I fit get Ike Nwosu, shey I fit get am for dis lagos?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Iyabetajos(f): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
flow we need hot update to celebrate dis oh
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by GOLIDIVA: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
Yay! We finally made FP popping something seriously!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
@Op. I wish you write your story into a book. And get it published. Interesting READ. It can even be developed into a potential Tv series also.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
Baba flow, hbd, may u walk nd stumble anota, even if uganda is 2 stumble, may u stumble ontop of ur okpekes amawbia roundabout dats ha socramantus sosonavu, i v terribly landed.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
The crowd goes wild...The noise rocks the entire building as Flow enters... shocked "OMG! It's him!" The girls scream as they charge toward him...They all want a piece of Floweee...hahahahahahahaha!!!! Congrats Flow... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by emekatimsu(m): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
keep flowing.
Actually i hv to write sometin so dt i cn always hv access.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Rapmaestro(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
valdes00: Flow baba, hav been ur fan from d very first day i read IBO BOI WEY LIKE YORUBA up till dis moment and i will continue to be ur fan cos ur story is awesome, i av my reasons for nt commenting al dis while but i tink its high time i say somtin. I TINK U HAV A BRIGHT FUTURE IN WRITING COS YOU ARE THE BOMB. i respect only fIVE writers here on nairaland and that is U, MAZI, FOXY, RAP MAESTRO AND THE EVER GORGEOUS BLUE EYES1. Keep up the good work guys, and thanks for the stories.
God bless you.. Hope you don't mind my slow updates? I'm trying to summarize the end. BLESS YOU AGAIN
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Kingship001(m): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
grin Flow! Flower! Flowest! Ɣ☺ΰ are simply incomparable. Ɣ☺ΰ are simply †ђξ best. I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Ɣ☺ΰr side joor. Carry gooº°˚
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Evablazze(m): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
Awu to all sorted Bans, well done flow u indeed great..proud nekedite
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Evablazze(m): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
Awu to all sorted Bans, well done flow u indeed a G..proud nekedite
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by obinoral(m): 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
Am happy for you mr flow keep it up.mixing concrete,piss inside zobo bottle for brain box but man drink am,LN101 and 102,chewing gum for exam success and so on i love ut man flowee...... Remember the preaching with those igbo boys but pkc bad gan and the best messer in the world babajay, the brilliant brainbox,the righteous pkc, the hard working man and the awesome and intelligent flowee........ Love again sir
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
As we drank, i saw two creatures stood in front of me. They looked like Demons when i looked with my left eye, they looked like Horses when i looked with my right eye. But when i looked with both eyes, i saw two mighty Pigs.

"Opopo you don try, i don dey ok, my eye don dey see double" I said, as i saw the two Demons waving at me. I waved back.

"na who you dey do bye bye" Brianbox asked why i was waving.

"nobody oh, i just dey straight my hand, e dey pain me" I lied.

"Opopo you don try, we don high wella" Man said.

"una don tayah? i want make dem bring more for una sef" Opopo said.

"Bar man!! Bring more bottles" Tega ordered.

"Tega why you wicked like this, you want make i piss for my body?" Brainbox cried.

Brainbox had urinated in the nearby bush like Fourteen times since we started drinking. Or was his Urinary tracks becoming faulty? I asked myself.

1759 was as sweet as honey that day.

1759 wasn't the year i was born, but my brand of beer. I so much loved the number 1759 that i crested it as my Jersey number when i was selected to play for my department in the Faculty cup when i was in school. Unfortunately, we couldn't scale through the group stage of the tournament. One guy wey dem dey call Makalele show me pepper no be small.

I scored two goals. Own goals.

Makalele was good at dribbling than scoring. And he was talented at making defenders mistakenly scored own goals. I wasn't the only own goal scorer in that match, Kc scored also, but he scored just one. The match ended 3-0, with goals from Flow with Jersey number 1759 and Kaysey with Jersey number 411. What funny Jersey numbers. Maybe the Jersey numbers brought I and Kc the ill luck, or maybe not.

If the first person in the world to score an Own goal was shot dead, then i deserved to be beheaded.

That was the ill luck the number 1759 brought my way.

1759 brought ill luck to me again when i used it as my ATM PIN. That morning i was to travel to Lagos after exams. The ATM did not only swallow my card, it refused paying me.

That wasn't the main "Koko". The main Koko was that i wanted to leave O'town because of hunger. That made me stayed in O'town eating Beans and Garri for two weeks until the bank rectified the problem.

Owerri town is known as O'town, just the same way Port Harcout town is known as Petakwa, Lagos town is known as Lasgidi, Sokoto town is known as Sok town, and Kaduna town is known as Kd. I say make i ask oh, wetin una think say dem go dey call Maiduguri town sef? Maid town or Maidu town, or better still Boko Haram town.

Afternoon grew to evening and we were still drinking.

"Opopo make we dey go house, this guys don high wella" Tega said to Opopo.

"you you never high? You wey call girl dey speak french with her" I said in my mind. He actually called a Lady on phone and was speaking Urhobo language with her. Urhobo sounded like French to me.

We staggered like the I'diots we were to where the Jeep was parked.

Brainbox was the last person to reach where the car was parked, and there was no space for him to seat.

"shebi na all of us sidon come na? Why space no com dey for Brainbox to sidon na" Man said.

Or was it that we all had became chubbier courtesy of the beer we drank? I asked myself.

"lap me jor" Brainbox sat on my lap.

As the Jeep moved, Brainbox a..ss bone was really hurting me, not only that, his body was as heavy as a corpse, almost crippling me.

Opopo drove so rough that i almost ate my heart.

"guy slow down na" Bigie warned.

"omoh mehn Baba jay and Snoop don miss oh" I said.

"them dey barb hair na, no how wey them go leave barbing salon com follow us go drink" Man said.

"i wan piss oh" Brainbox suddenly said.

"guy i no go fit stop this car for you make you go piss oh" Opopo said, and Brainbox said no further.

Opopo put on the car stereo and the music blasting was Tupac Shakur's Califonia love. Man begane to sing along. It seemed he was singing the Hausa version of the song.

"guy you no sabi sing the song, you dey spoil am" Tupac cautioned. As if Tupac Amaru Shakur was his Elder brother.

Suddenly i felt something wet my trouser reaching my d'ick. I initially thought i had premature e'.jaculation.

I realized it was water when suddenly it started to pour in torrents, i looked up to see if it was raining. It wasn't. Even if it was, i was in a car for God's sake.

At that moment it dawned on me that Brainbox had urinated on me.

"Brainbox!! You don piss for my body" I yelled.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Anyi3(m): 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
lwkmd, this was prob the funniest update for a while now. welldone. Front page congrats mehn
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by GOLIDIVA: 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
Lmao! Chai! Flow don come again o!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
Warlord3000: Chai.. Na wa ooo..

Are we really back on front-page again...!!!

Wow... Oya congrats..

Flow.. Wey dem champagne joooor smiley

I really appreciate, I love you guys. All of you.

I love all my fans. Both ceiling fans and Standing fans. Even hand fans.

How i wish i would be able to feed you guys with frequent Flows. But am always busy, very very busy. I will do my best sha.

PS: Thanks moderators.

STILL I ALWAYS FLOW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by valboy20(m): 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
flow1759:

Opopo put on the car stereo and the music blasting was Tupac Shakur's Califonia love. Man begane to sing along. It seemed he was singing the Hausa version of the song.

ROTFLMFAOWTIME

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 4:11am On Jun 05, 2013
I love this guy...too funny...Flow you make me smile grin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by killuminati(m): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2013
texanomaly: I love this guy...too funny...Flow you make me smile grin
I love you too....on behalf of flow,or so I tot.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 05, 2013
flow dey compose the next thread wen go sweet una well well, e don go market to buy milk and honey.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 8:40am On Jun 05, 2013
Kip flowing
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Amasuccess: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2013
Madawaki01: and the meaning of those incantantions is?

Don't despise what you don't understand.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by yemi2plus(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
My First Ever Story. Read, Follow and Like it @ https://www.nairaland.com/1314002/2go-love-story
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Psaalmuel(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
2dayz,i caught up 81
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
killuminati: I love you too....on behalf of flow,or so I tot.
LOL...Are you his spokesperson?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by yemi2plus(m): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
yemi2plus2: My First Ever Story. Read, Follow and Like it @ https://www.nairaland.com/1314002/2go-love-story

Flow nor forget to follow my first ever story
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by johnwizey: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
Abeg una don see flow
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
The next Afternoon, we were off to work. Guess what our work was? Drinking.

Drinking became our proffesion since Opopo found riches.

Behind the Lady that came to serve us more drinks dangled two a'.sses, one at the Top and one Below. I was shocked. Or was i seeing double?

Seeing she resembled the Yoruba woman that owned the drinking bar, i concluded she was her daughter.

Yorubas are known for their arsenal of a'.sses. Their a'.sses could cause traffic congestion. Sorry to say, searching for an a'.ssless Yoruba Lady is like searching for Kuli Kuli in England.

I will never forget our neighbour back then in the barracks, albeit not our next door neighbour. The Family was a family of a'.sses. The Mother had an a'.ss that i would best describe as a Satellite dish. The first daughter had an a'.ss that i would best describe as a Travelling bag, the round type. The last daughter was so a'.ssful that one could barely see any other part of her body but a'.ss! a'.ss!! a'.ss. Her name was Sade.

Whenever Sade walked, she always dragged her feet on the floor because her a'.ss was too heavy for her to carry, and kids in Barracks always made jest of her singing the popular Barracks song with the first line as: "Ikebe no dey heavy the owner, eeeh! eeeh!! Ikebe no dey heavy the owner, eeeeh! eeeh!!....................."

If there is a place in the world that is the worst place to raise a child, that place is the Barracks. Saying Barracks children were rascals was an understatement, they were wannabe thugs.

Talking of rascalism as a proffesion, i was the CEO of Rascals Nigeria limited when i was a kid. I will never forget what I and my friend Cosmos did to his elder brother. We poured watery Poo into his elder brother's plate of Beans, and we steered vigorously with a spoon.

Since Beans and Poo are twin brothers, he did not only eat the mixture, he sent it home with chilled water. Our reason for such wicked act was because he refused Cosmos from playing with his mates.

Back to Sade. Oh Folasade!! I had a crush on her because she was beautiful both facially and Ikebely. But she had a problem.

She had Yoruba intonation wasn't the main problem, the main problem was that her grammar was nothing to write home about.

I will never forget what she said when i was conversing with her one hot afternoon. The following conversation ensued:
Codo(that was my nickname then): I came to your house and you didn't greet me, why?
Sade: I greeting you na. Didn't you seeing me greeting you?

To her, the past tense of every English word was gotten by simply adding "ing" to the word. Little wonder i preferred conversing with her in Pidgin English.

I was 17 then, and Sade was a year older. It was I who d.isvirgined her. She also d.isvirgined me.

The F'.ucking happened one evening that i was watering our farm. She too was watering their farm which was just next to ours. They had no Well, so she came to our Well to fetch water.

The urge for s'ex got to boiling point when i stared at her a'.ss as she bent down to fetch.

I grabbed her from behind with my d'ick almost tearing my trouser and her wrapper to penetrate.

We fell not on Vitafoam bed but on Ugu bed.

I was ramming hard when suddenly she started shouting: "Mogbe oh! Tambolo oh! Mogbe oh! Tambolo oh!", i thought she was shouting because she was enjoying it, or maybe she needed it harder.

What i never knew was that Soldier Ants had started doing their Job on our bodies.

At the second sting, i jumped up and started dancing Makossa. I saw some of the Ants holding Church meeting in my P'ubic hair.

Had anybody farming around had us shouting, the person would had thought Elephants were stampeding.

The roll in the hay or rather the roll in the Ant bed lasted 3minutes because it was our first time.

"My name is Flowey, I am a Medical Doctor, i am half Italian, half Nigerian, i own that Jeep parked outside, i just came to buy my friends drinks" I said to the Lady that came to serve us drinks as i stood with her a bit far from our drinking table. I knew i said that under the influence of alcohol, under the influence of a combination of Red wine and Beer. Had it been Opopo heard me said i owned his Jeep, i would had been a dead meat.

"what is your name?" I asked her.

"my name is Folakemi, i am a student of Futo" She said.

"who ask you the name of your school?" I nearly said.

"so i should call you Fola, or Lake, or Kemi, which one?" I teased.

Yorubas are known for names that are combination of several other names. True or False? For instance the name Akindayomi is Four names in one.

"just call me Kemi" She said.

Hey! I know the question running in your minds right now is; "Flow shey you collect her number? Well, when we reach there you go know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Warlord3000(m): 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
Cool... Thumbs up.. Me likey smiley

U are right about the "joint name" though..

AKIN--DAYO--YOMI.. All in one single name.. Na wa oo

More.. More.. More ooo
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
Warlord3000: Cool... Thumbs up.. Me likey smiley

U are right about the "joint name" though..

AKIN--DAYO--YOMI.. All in one single name.. Na wa oo

More.. More.. More ooo

its four names and not three. You forget to add AYO.

The name is like a puzzle.

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by valboy20(m): 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
flow you don crack my rib oh..

more updates please

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (112) (Reply)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.