Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships (22304 Views)

8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by SpicyMimi(f): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2013
1. Loving the person too much or choking your partner with your love- no matter how in-love you both might be, the moment one is choking the other with too much love, it fizzles out the love of the other partner leading his or her love to depreciate. Try to always make it balance or else you just might scare your partner away.

2. Desperation- when you show signs of desperation in your relationship, like trying to trap the person to yourself through marriage...this scares hell out of some people, especially if your partner aint ready to be hooked up or where the relationship its still at its early stage, dont talk about marriage except if you are both desperate about it.

3. As a guy if you are the stingy type, and have never cared about your Girlfriend's finance, neither have you bought her any gifts, then i feel sorry for you.

4. Immaturity: No girl wants a kiddo as a boyfriend or someone who talks and does things like a kid! No no...she will definitely dump your azz!

5. Mode of dressing: If your mode of dressing is really horrible, please do something about it fast!

6. Dirty finger nails and toes also leads to break-ups in r'ships.

7. Flirting: flirting might be fun, and might seem not strong enough to disolve a relationship....the truth is, it can!

8. Too Demanding: you want this, you want that, you want all...take a chill pill abeg, your partner would definitely get tired of you someday.

9. When you are too arrogant, too violent, too pushy, too insultive, always engaging in one fight or the other...this is a big turn-off!

10. Respect your partner's decision always.

16 Likes

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by MMM2(m): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2013
11. When d girl is stingy with her punny undecided

18 Likes

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by SpicyMimi(f): 8:54am On Feb 12, 2013
grin
12. When d guy loves punny too much!

18 Likes

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by 190: 9:03am On Feb 12, 2013
When a girl doesnt know how to use her punny well shocked shocked shocked

WTF

did i just say that shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Kaxmytex(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2013
SpicyMimi: As a guy if you are the stingy type, and have never cared about your Girlfriend's finance, neither have you bought her any gifts, then i feel sorry for you.
typical naija babe...
Una 2 lyk money

2 Likes

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Kaxmytex(m): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2013
SpicyMimi: grin
12. When d guy loves punny too much!
wetin b too much punny when d gal dey chop my money anyhw...
Abeg,free me joor

1 Like

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Kaxmytex(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2013
190: When a girl doesnt know how to use her punny well shocked shocked shocked

WTF

did i just say that shocked shocked
do u mean when d gal alwayz do promo wit her punny?shocked

1 Like

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Abujafood: 9:27am On Feb 12, 2013
OP Immaturity not Immaturedness!

1 Like

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Abujafood: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2013
SpicyMimi: 1. Loving the person too much or choking your partner with your love- no matter how in-love you both might be, the moment one is choking the other with too much love, it fizzles out the love of the other partner leading his or her love to depreciate. Try to always make it balance or else you just might scare your partner away.

2. Desperation- when you show signs of desperation in your relationship, like trying to trap the person to yourself through marriage...this scares hell out of some people, especially if your partner aint ready to be hooked up or where the relationship its still in its early stage, dont talk about marriage except if you are both desperate about it.

3. As a guy if you are the stingy type, and have never cared about your Girlfriend's finance, neither have you bought her any gifts, then i feel sorry for you.

4. Immaturedness: No girl wants a kiddo as a boyfriend or someone who talks and does things like a kid! No no...she will definitely dump your azz!

5. Mode of dressing: If your mode of dressing is really horrible, please do something about it fast!

That is a very silly thing to do, dumping someone because of how they dress, rubbish!

6. Dirty finger nails and toes also leads to break-ups in r'ships.
This OP is what you should call immaturedness a girl who does this is still in primary school.

7. Flirting: flirting might be fun, and might seem not strong enough to disolve a relationship....the truth is, it can!

8. Too Demanding: you want this, you want that, you want all...take a chill pill abeg, your partner would definitely get tired of you someday.

9. When you are too arrogant, too violent, too pushy, too insultive, always engaging in one fight or the other...this is a big turn-off!

10. Respect your partner's decision always.
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Wuse2(m): 9:30am On Feb 12, 2013
What abt if d gal is having and is stingy to d guy?
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 12, 2013
It's been a while since i read a 'Valentineless' thread 4rm this section. That's why i think this is a 'life-saving' piece

2 Likes

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by yuzedo: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2013
What about smelly punny? undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 12, 2013
I think my own is that because i give too much(not necessarily money) in a relationship, i always expect same and when she fails, i feel she doesn't love me but it's not necessarily so. I'm learning now.

4 Likes

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by kalunomics(m): 9:44am On Feb 12, 2013
yuzedo: What about smelly punny? undecided lipsrsealed
u people can't kill me with laugh. Mods. pls move to jokes section.lol

1 Like

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by seunblack(m): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2013
I hope my gf will get to read this,but her job @ gtb won't let her
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by pyyxxaro: 9:52am On Feb 12, 2013
WHEN SHE IS A NYMPHO cry embarassed cry
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by sweettease(f): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2013
Num 1: i can deal with that if he isn't too jealous...bt the problm is most cases of chokn luv comes with a grt deal of jealousy

Num 2,3 and 4: i go
disappear sharperly grin

Num 9: hw we take end up at the first place undecided

2 Likes

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Temismith(f): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2013
Wen ure not meant to be together
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Kassidy90(m): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2013
yuzedo: What about smelly punny? undecided lipsrsealed
I dumped 1 beautiful yellow pawpaw because of that, didn't let knw sha..
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2013
When she wants to turn a guy to house rent payer.
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2013
^^ nice one.....BRB

SpicyMimi:

that post above is absurd....why must it be the responsiblity of the guy alone?... The last time i checked, it takes TWO to tangle not ONE...if she can't spend on the guy, then the guy should NEVER spend on her too..

For girls that lets the guys do all the spending alone in a relationship, I FEEL SO FOR Y'ALL TOO

4 Likes

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 12, 2013
NO Guy wants a broke a*s girl for a serious or unserious relationship

1 Like

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by 1stLadyRobinho: 10:12am On Feb 12, 2013
grin so funny
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by dridowu: 10:13am On Feb 12, 2013
Wha a 9ce poem
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by cindyrella(f): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2013
When he is too jealous. angry
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 12, 2013
when many guys are calling me dat I want to snatch their gf away from dem
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by ideee03(f): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2013
Temismith: Wen ure not meant to be together
ogbeni u dey here?
@Op when d guy has small kokoro/pencil. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by cindyrella(f): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2013
ideee03:
@Op when d guy has small kokoro/pencil. grin grin
True!
Or toothpick/cigarette size grin

1 Like

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by yuzedo: 10:20am On Feb 12, 2013
Kassidy90:
I dumped 1 beautiful yellow pawpaw because of that, didn't let knw sha..
Dump? shocked But why?!?! undecided
Next time, take her to filling station and let fuel attendant flush 20litres of petrol inside the punny to solve the smell.
Hope this helps. Cheers. wink

1 Like

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Sheybor(f): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2013
@op u 4gt 2 add d word TRUST

1 Like

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by 3ndy(f): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2013
lalaosky: ^^ nice one.....BRB

that post above is absurd....why must it be the responsiblity of the guy alone?... The last time i checked, it takes TWO to tangle not ONE...if she can't spend on the guy, then the guy should NEVER spend on her too..

For girls that lets the guys do all the spending alone in a relationship, I FEEL SO FOR Y'ALL TOO

year 2011 christmas i bought him a wrist watch Calvin Klein non d less
new year i got him a new hand phone
valentines 2012 i got him shoes expensive italian laura pacciotti
summer 2012 a new set of clothes and a memory card
birthday july a an expensive mp4 player (mp4 meaning video and audio a tv-like gadget)
and christmas a recharge card.
and in all this time he got me a chinese shoe and dress because mine got dirtied at a date and nothing more telling me how i know his situation and that money is tight for him.
but he bought him self a dolce and gabbana bracelet and neck chain.. a armani set of boxers and new clothes God so know what brand..
so should i keep that kind of relationship??
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 12, 2013
3ndy:

year 2011 christmas i bought him a wrist watch Calvin Klein non d less
new year i got him a new hand phone
valentines 2012 i got him shoes expensive italian laura pacciotti
summer 2012 a new set of clothes and a memory card
birthday july a an expensive mp4 player (mp4 meaning video and audio a tv-like gadget)
and christmas a recharge card.
and in all this time he got me a chinese shoe and dress because mine got dirtied at a date and nothing more telling me how i know his situation and that money is tight for him.
but he bought him self a dolce and gabbana bracelet and neck chain.. a armani set of boxers and new clothes God so know what brand..
so should i keep that kind of relationship??
oh my word! Can we be friends?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion / How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.