Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword (25354 Views)

Sword Crossing At Captain Gana’s Wedding (photos) / NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by princenayo: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
Some of u guys amaze me. mr president is sleeping in Maiduguri with those BH boy and nothing go happen. U wont even hear a sound of a banger.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
nijanigga:
This guy your're complete crass,quintessential quisling.Why insulting people's parents.Everybody has the right to constructively criticize thier leader.What's wrong in calling GEJ badluck?

3-level advice for a juvinile offensive nairaland poster.

1. Pick your dictionary(the same one from which u culled up those unimpressive words.
2. Index letter C, and search for constructive and critisism.
3. Understand that "badluck" is no costructive critism but serious name assasination, prejudicial and biased.

Nb: I don't support calling parents names, but whatever that guy meant, that most definitely was not constructive critism I'ld rather seee it as extreme insult.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by aurenflani: 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
toothpaste: GEJ please use that sword to *Chabafu nti* anuofia boko nama. After your stay, order Ihejirika to raid their homes and arrest the aboki namas hiding in government house.

But iherika no fit go there alone nah. You want his own men to ironsi him?
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by okenwa101(m): 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
I hope them check the sword well, they are reminding him that this is the land of the unknown, shine ur eyes Mr Presidooo
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Adanyebe(m): 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
I THINK GEJ IS TOO OVER SECURITY CONSCIOUS WITH THAT SWORD BY HIS SIDE
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Akpan107(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
Table Leg :
Foolish idi.otic president ... Went all the way to Borno to pose with a sword he cant swing!
Dummy
i had really wanted to reply you, but i said let me check out ur name before i'll know what to say to you... And to my surprised, you are a ''TABLE LEG'' i will only be wasting my precious time to talk to a table leg!

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Adagba1: 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
chizel: No matter hw much you bastereds hate GEJ,you can never course whom God has blessed
course ko department ni

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by mikey2fin: 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
Why this so much Insult on our president? I think he is not the worst president we've ever hard

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by searay(m): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2013
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
GEJ try ooooo, me I no go enter Borno state because life no get duplicate

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by otokx(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
He went, He saw, He conquered.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by dayokanu(m): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
So Retardeen no know the way to maiduguri till APC govs show am
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Deiok(m): 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
Lolz
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Kennykenty(m): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
My presido with sword!!, when BOKOBOKO always pose with AK-47. Oga you need to pose with MACHINE-GUN and FIGHTER-JET, to send a message.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by snakova(m): 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
after 4 years n due to apc coercion he decides d kanuri r now people. shior
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by iammodel(m): 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
kj_hova: Sadly it took the president rather too long to visit the insurgent hit North East. Anyway we look at it, the APC governors pulled off a massive political coup by visiting the North East first. The president had the last 3 yrs to try this out but for whatever reason just never did!

In comparism also, the APC resolution at Maiduguri was far better than the president's. APC's provided hope & promised change while the president's was restricted mostly to defiance of terror. I don't see how the average Bornuwa who is already war weary is supposed to pick any positives in the president's speech.

For all of GEJ's negatives, the biggest I see is that he is surrounded by awfully poor advisers & professionally blind media controllers, sadly.

Dumbest comment ever!
Keep going over ur comment and try to correct yourself. Let me know if you ever can, just hope Jesus tarries so dat u ll hv enuf time.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by 2simple(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
ajayi147: Badluck
your pa ur mama and ur family bi badluck.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by kjhova(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
i_am_model:

Dumbest comment ever!
Keep going over ur comment and try to correct yourself. Let me know if you ever can, just hope Jesus tarries so dat u ll hv enuf time.

I'd welcome that you make your point clearly while disagreeing with my opinion. Rambling would help neither I nor anyone else who read your post.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hate him or Love him, GEJ is the best President that Nigeria ever had. We can not allow the North to continue to control 83% of our common wealth while we the SS/SE/SW/ND people hate ourselves. Lets unite and make sure that we fight the cabalocracy that controls our subsidy and Oil wells. Love you all like I love my cheque booklets.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by StudioCFR(m): 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
Dis fisherman president never ceases to amuse me

See him groundnut head

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
Wow too much hate on this man then again I ask what good have he done for Nigerian people or is there some hidden developments?

Just like Obama's blank job
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
Studio CFR: Dis fisherman president never ceases to amuse me

See my papa groundnut head

Fixed?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by smallatobs(m): 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
I think the elders are telling president Jonathan that its safety its in is hand, but afterall his lucky to live there without any harms, I think bros are coperating now
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by tommykiwi(m): 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
superior1: With the kin fear wey dey him heart, make banger just sound gboooaa!!, una go see how d mumu go take off cheesy cheesy
No fear in you oooo na our Presido you dey talk to like dat,no try am next time ooooo...
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by AdeniyiA(m): 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
dem give am n tell am say 'Jona guy if anything happen,defend yourself o,you're OYO'
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by 1Dray(m): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Nothing has changed in Nigeria,so what's the fuss about ?

Its been fu'c'king 4 years since he became president,how has Nigeria faired ? Its not enough to support a non-perfomer blindly simply because he's your kinsmen !

Anyways didn't know you are still alive. cheesy

Shaataap! Can your entire generation perform 1/1000th of what he has performed? You are just an annoying hater. GEJ is putting on efforts to better Nigeria, haters are hating. No matter what #HaterStillGonHate

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Deiok(m): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
A Parable say if cat comot 4 house rat go take charge. As (bokös rams) dey take break na jona dey carry sword dey show himself 4 one of dere ground abi.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by ifihearam: 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
1Dray:

Shaataap! Can your entire generation perform 1/1000th of what he has performed? You are just an annoying hater. GEJ is putting on efforts to better Nigeria, haters are hating. No matter what #HaterStillGonHate

Thanks man. He is a fool and from the lineage of fools
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by instaforexngr(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
it looks like the Sword of Truth used in Legend of the Seeker
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by goodmike7: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
All this useless and opportunists called moderators just take your time oooo,if anyone here has the right to abuse the president then we all have equal right to abuse their parents. How can you ban someone for protecting his president. If anyone abuses the president again I will insult their fathers and mothers including that of the useless moderators.

The president is a parent and must be accorded such respects too,u nor want anyone to abuse your wrethched fathers yet you have the effrontery to insult the number 1 citizen,if it warrants me opening numerous accounts I will ooo. The battle line is drawn.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service / Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders / Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.