Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword (25350 Views)

Sword Crossing At Captain Gana’s Wedding (photos) / NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by TableLeg(m): 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
Akpan107: i had really wanted to reply you, but i said let me check out ur name before i'll know what to say to you... And to my surprised, you are a ''TABLE LEG'' i will only be wasting my precious time to talk to a table leg!
Akpan screw you and your entire lineage ....The reason why you didnt reply or couldnt reply is because your english is appalling!
You dont deserve to reply me ...When you can type and spell properly, come back ... You and Jonathan, Amadioha fu....ck you and chew your testicles to hopeless bits!
"and to my surprised" , Fu..cking illiterate.... I weont be surprised if you are a fisherman!
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by ANYPEN(m): 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
The big question is; where has Mr. president been all these while. i believe he wouldn't have remember his territory reached far Maiduguri has a president if the newly APC governors didn't take the bold step first + the whole place is been flooded with 3000 soldiers so why should he be afraid.

for those of you abusing your parents because of all these dirty politicians including the president, i think it is a big shame on you guys because what i know is that respect is reciprocal. no matter who you are, be it the president of a country, if you don't earn respect, no one will give it to you except fools.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Gistwitherico(m): 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
Samurai jona! I love my president; despite all the critics, i know he was positioned by God 4 that presidential office and wud definitely deliver b4 he's tenure ends.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Truckpusher(m): 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
Deiok: take it easy ooh. Nobody will stand with on this.
I'm solidly standing by him shoulder to shoulder.....I'm still waiting for those two eediots called Demdem and eggheader to come up here with their wretched llives to spew trash.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Symphony007: 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
superior1: With the kin fear wey dey him heart, make banger just sound gboooaa!!, una go see how d mumu go take off cheesy cheesy
if this comment can get over 30 likes then it's obvious stupidty is evenly distributed around this forum!!
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by guonno: 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
but sometimes i really wonder how people think. the opposition party is made up of people that destroyed nigeria beyond repair, and you still crucify jona? there is no difference between apc and pdp, apc is a reggional party north and west, the west might not see it now because it favours them now. pdp remains the only national party, lets work towRDS MAKING THE ONLY NATIONAL PARTY WORK.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
[size=48pt] To be fore warned[/size] [size=21pt] is to be forearmed [/size][size=48pt] Gej i hail oh but watchout [/size]
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by mbhs139(m): 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
chizel: No matter hw much you bastereds hate GEJ,you can never course whom God has blessed

You know, I just find it amusing when some of you come here and say some people hated this president. have you forgotten that this are the same people that voted for him massively for him to become president? if he had performed to expectation and do the needful, would the citizen have been pouring this much of aspersion on him? i'm just wondering o.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by mbhs139(m): 11:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
guonno: but sometimes i really wonder how people think. the opposition party is made up of people that destroyed nigeria beyond repair, and you still crucify jona? there is no difference between apc and pdp, apc is a reggional party north and west, the west might not see it now because it favours them now. pdp remains the only national party, lets work towRDS MAKING THE ONLY NATIONAL PARTY WORK.

don't you think it will be inimical to the tenet of democracy if we all join 'THE NATIONAL PARTY'? We all can't sleep facing the same direction.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Solozzo(m): 12:04am On Mar 08, 2013
GEJ is fond of empty boasts. He would soon grant amnesty to Boko haram and pay them 30million dollars a year, university education Saudi Arabia. After all what is good for his kinsmen is good for Boko haram.

By the way he looks very dignifying in his attire sha.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by mbhs139(m): 12:05am On Mar 08, 2013
VOICEOFTHEMASES:

HOW GEJ is going to win APC come 2015.

Well, you have well spoken my friend. If only the people's would be made to count, it would not be as easy as you have just painted it.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by CyberG: 12:06am On Mar 08, 2013
Make one small banger boom close to him, na to surrender him shoeless life be that LOL...anyone who thinks this looney GEJ is anything is the actual retardeen. LOL...stoopid Nigerians!
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Solozzo(m): 12:07am On Mar 08, 2013
mbhs139:

You know, I just find it amusing when some of you come here and say some people hated this president. have you forgotten that this are the same people that voted for him massively for him to become president? if he had performed to expectation and do the needful, would the citizen have been pouring this much of aspersion on him? i'm just wondering o.

Do they cast aspersions on Fashola, oshomoile, Rochas and other performing governors? People are simply disappointed in him.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Solozzo(m): 12:17am On Mar 08, 2013
i_am_model:

Dumbest comment ever!
Keep going over ur comment and try to correct yourself. Let me know if you ever can, just hope Jesus tarries so dat u ll hv enuf time.

What has Jesus tarring got to do with this, you religious fanatic?
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Solozzo(m): 12:25am On Mar 08, 2013
Bob_E:

This is the best comment I have ever read on Nairaland. I have been here for four years now. For haters, ask yourself, for how long am I going to continue, can I keep on hating GEJ from now till 2019?, it can lead to untimely death in my sincere and honest opinion.

Which one be ya own?

oga Jona pay you to come brainwash people here? Everyone has a right to their own opinion about a public figure. After all jona is not complaining. You dey swallow Panadol for another man headache. Shame!!!
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by dayokanu(m): 12:26am On Mar 08, 2013
To be honest Retardeen looks better in that outfit than in the black sack cloth and morronic colonial hat he wears all the time

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1015726_ninja_jpeg4bb35d4482de407d4ffaeaee5bcd0d54

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by kabba7(m): 12:29am On Mar 08, 2013
BBPREYEgarri:

May God forgive you for calling your elder a bushman! GEJ is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria!

The best thing that ever happen to Nigeria ?
Thesis a very big one, hail Mary
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Solozzo(m): 12:36am On Mar 08, 2013
goodmike7: All this useless and opportunists called moderators just take your time oooo,if anyone here has the right to abuse the president then we all have equal right to abuse their parents. How can you ban someone for protecting his president. If anyone abuses the president again I will insult their fathers and mothers including that of the useless moderators.

The president is a parent and must be accorded such respects too,u nor want anyone to abuse your wrethched fathers yet you have the effrontery to insult the number 1 citizen,if it warrants me opening numerous accounts I will ooo. The battle line is drawn.

Go sleep mr man! Na you wan tear your pants put? Convince us that GEJ deserve love and praise rather than expressing unnecessary rage. GEJ na your papa?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by ozodimgba(m): 1:33am On Mar 08, 2013
Nwanne! odigodi okaaay. Ka umu alamajiri na ekogodi cheesy
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by pcnwamadi(m): 4:59am On Mar 08, 2013
Table Leg :

Akpan screw you and your entire lineage ....The reason why you didnt reply or couldnt reply is because your english is appalling!
You dont deserve to reply me ...When you can type and spell properly, come back ... You and Jonathan, Amadioha fu....ck you and chew your testicles to hopeless bits!
"and to my surprised" , Fu..ckinmg illiterate.... I weont be surprised if you are a fisherman!
Its so unfortunate ur name is rily afectin ur sense of reasonin..
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by sirmseen(m): 5:28am On Mar 08, 2013
Fuel price is killing, no light, bad roads, no job, poor health care, people are suffering. Please preside, just give us the basic amenities and stop pumping billions into Hollywood and other unnecessary spending.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by pcnwamadi(m): 5:48am On Mar 08, 2013
CyberG: Make one small banger boom close to him, na to surrender him shoeless life be that LOL...anyone who thinks this looney GEJ is anything is the actual retardeen. LOL...stoopid Nigerians!
Ur comment even shows how dumb u are. Can your father ever in his Life time attain d post of a Local Govt chairman, how much more Senator, Governor is too far, cos even in his dreams he can't be.. Ur here openin ur smellin bucal cavity to cap rubish.. Ur d actual retardeen. Am sure u ve never checked d meanin in d dictionary b4. Olodo
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by born2boink(m): 6:07am On Mar 08, 2013
superior1: With the kin fear wey dey him heart, make banger just sound gboooaa!!, una go see how d mumu go take off cheesy cheesy
calling your number 1 president who is old enough to be your father mumu has shown that you are the greatest mumu of all century, why can't you send either your Dad,brothers or uncle to fight for presidencial position when he was fighting or are they not nigerians. Do you know what it means when a snail(You) raises alarm and says see the useless ram, don't you know I got a horn too, Which yeye horn dey snail head?
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by pcnwamadi(m): 6:12am On Mar 08, 2013
born2fuck: calling your number 1 president who is old enough to be your father mumu has shown that you are the greatest mumu of all century, why can't you send either your Dad,brothers or uncle to fight for presidencial position when he was fighting or are they not nigerians. Do you know what it means when a snail(You) raises alarm and says see the useless ram, don't you know I got a horn too, Which yeye horn dey snail head?
Abeg talk sense into dat olodo head..
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by nagoma(m): 6:13am On Mar 08, 2013
guonno: but sometimes i really wonder how people think. the opposition party is made up of people that destroyed nigeria beyond repair, and you still crucify jona? there is no difference between apc and pdp, apc is a reggional party north and west, the west might not see it now because it favours them now. pdp remains the only national party, lets work towRDS MAKING THE ONLY NATIONAL PARTY WORK.

PDP the killer party .
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by schorlbone(m): 6:17am On Mar 08, 2013
dayokanu: To be honest Retardeen looks better in that outfit than in the black sack cloth and morronic colonial hat he wears all the time

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1015726_ninja_jpeg4bb35d4482de407d4ffaeaee5bcd0d54
lol niigga that shit craygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrin
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by schorlbone(m): 6:18am On Mar 08, 2013
born2fuck: calling your number 1 president who is old enough to be your father mumu has shown that you are the greatest mumu of all century, why can't you send either your Dad,brothers or uncle to fight for presidencial position when he was fighting or are they not nigerians. Do you know what it means when a snail(You) raises alarm and says see the useless ram, don't you know I got a horn too, Which yeye horn dey snail head?
Nna na who come be number 2 president na?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by peterprecious: 7:12am On Mar 08, 2013
Presido u too much, nothing dey happen, hope they train u on how to use the sword.?
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by NeoXVI: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2013
BBPREYEgarri:

May God forgive you for calling your elder a bushman! GEJ is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria!

That's the kind of dumb posts that I dislike seeing. How is he the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria? You should at least explain.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Akpan107(m): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2013
Table Leg :

"and to my surprised" , Fu..ckinmg illiterate.... I weont be surprised if you are a fisherman!
Anyway, Table Leg, thank you for encouraging me to learn more english... Thank God for you since you have already known english.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Gbawe: 8:08am On Mar 08, 2013
Sometimes I want to cry for Nigeria and just burn my Nigerian Passport. Five pages of garbage over the antics of a President who is now only spurred into acting because his political interest is threatened? And some Nigerians are defending/praising this show of cynicism? He is the President who must set standards of bravery and not follow others for crying out loud !!! He has had plenty of time to be decisive, resolute and brave yet this action, to those who don't fool themselves, now shows him to be a politcal lackey of APC to be controlled and directed as a Dog wags it tail. This should not be so for god sake !!!!

Yet some fools bigoted beyond belief now want us to think GEJ has achieved something from this visit he only felt compelled to make after APC politicians more or less called him out. Sad for Nigeria and discouraging for our future that many Nigerians are incapable of decisive and critical thinking. It is actions like this that shows GEJ can do far more if he wants to yet he lives in a comfort zone linked to his weak nature and total lack of goodwill for Nigerians. We have only ever seen this opportunist acting decisively macho when his political interests is threatened and never when it is about bravely doing what is best for Nigerians. That is something that must worry all right thinking Nigerians. I am truly shocked at the extent of the bastardization of the mentality of some Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Five Ex-permanent Secretaries To Face Trial For Alleged Corruption / Boko Haram Members Killed By Security Operatives After Ambush In Borno. Photos / Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.