Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,835 members, 7,956,155 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword (25464 Views)

Sword Crossing At Captain Gana’s Wedding (photos) / NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 08, 2013
Some pple were like GEJ shouldnt goto borno. They will kill him, i laughed.

Some of us have not been in life events where Mr President attended and see the sort of Military aircraft hovering the airspace. Una go believe !!!

Presidential security nah BAM!!!
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Freiburger(m): 8:18am On Mar 08, 2013
Gbawe: Sometimes I want to cry for Nigeria and just burn my Nigerian Passport. Five pages of garbage over the antics of a President who is now only spurred into acting because his political interest is threatened? And some Nigerians are defending/praising this show of cynicism? He is the President who must set standards of bravery for crying out loud !!! Yet some fools bigoted beyond belief now want us to think GEJ has achieved something from this visit he only felt compelled to make after APC politicians more or less called him out. Sad for Nigeria and discouraging for our future that many Nigerians are incapable of decisive and critical thinking.
Dont you know a man who can get a drop of water in hell feels so much better than that man living in the ocean? grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 08, 2013
superior1: With the kin fear wey dey him heart, make banger just sound gboooaa!!, una go see how d mumu go take off cheesy cheesy

check below

okpara ugo: Some pple were like GEJ shouldnt goto borno. They will kill him, i laughed.

Some of us have not been in life events where Mr President attended and see the sort of Military aircraft hovering the airspace. Una go believe !!!

Presidential security nah BAM!!!
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Dannyvoltron(m): 8:23am On Mar 08, 2013
In my opinion I think he should have been given a bomb to show that he who kills with a bomb will die by a bomb.
Cuz this ppl are not killing with swords na
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Alaanyihaji(m): 8:23am On Mar 08, 2013
superior1: With the kin fear wey dey him heart, make banger just sound gboooaa!!, una go see how d mumu go take off cheesy cheesy
If na u nko? You get spare life to use if the one u have is wasted by mindless gun and bomb pedlers!
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by anulaxad(m): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2013
chizel: No matter hw much you bastereds hate GEJ,you can never course whom God has blessed

IM A BASTARD FOR CARING FOR THE MAJORITY OF INNOCENTS NIGERIANS THAT SUFFER EVERYDAY.

USELESS CRETINOUS PRODUCT OF AN USELESS NIGERIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by born2boink(m): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2013
anulaxad:

IM A BASTARD FOR CARING FOR THE MAJORITY OF INNOCENTS NIGERIANS THAT SUFFER EVERYDAY.

USELESS CRETINOUS PRODUCT OF AN USELESS NIGERIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM.
Have you forgotten the same nigerians are killing nigerians, what do you want GEJ should do, to gather the whole nigerians and bomb them at once or or don't see you the joint task force in north fighting against terrorist everyday,what is happening now is what ojukwu was trying to stop that caused biafra war and you people still blame him after the war, if you truly want to help, go to maiduguri and fight against boko haram..all that your 32 teeth will be pieces on the floor, even USA haven't won terrorist war,it is the most difficult war ever ,always off and on war ....
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by gandkiss: 8:47am On Mar 08, 2013
pcnwamadi:
Its so unfortunate ur name is rily afectin ur sense of reasonin..
GUY I BET U HV THE BRAINS OF A TABLE LEG AS WELL.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by schorlbone(m): 8:55am On Mar 08, 2013
APC went to Borno, BH strikes! Jonathandull went to Borno yesterday (he's even there up till now, strategising with BH commandants on their next 2015 plan), BH didn't strike oh! That's to show how BH and the FG work in handy.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 08, 2013
chizel: No matter hw much you bastereds hate GEJ,you can never course whom God has blessed
MAYBE U SHOULD ALSO LEARN TO SPELL CURSE 1ST

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by simdam500(m): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2013
Reminded me of JUMONG
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by senatorfrancis(m): 9:44am On Mar 08, 2013
ajayi147: Badluck

Na ur papa be bad luck...na so u d tk respect ur papa for huz.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by chuksmad(m): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2013
you are ediot

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by deols(f): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2013
this cap.fits him better than the hat.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by nagoma(m): 10:22am On Mar 08, 2013
Where should APC governors go next so that GEJ will follow?
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by omeiz93: 11:19am On Mar 08, 2013
he is just passing a msg to Bh boys that whatever you can do i can equally do it better, if you can bomb i can sword. Very funny anyway, what is he doing wit d sword?.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by kjhova(m): 11:31am On Mar 08, 2013
Even though the president was too late in visiting the North East, I feel he could still have got better political mileage with a better speech.
Bigoted GEJ loyalists here may feel that all of us who I opposed to him only do so on ethno-religious grounds but it is not so.
Take a 2nd look at the scenario:
Nigerians in Bornu & Yobe has beard the worst of BH &. JTF hits, they are imasculated & war weary, the Sultan who they hold in high esteem just recently advised an amnesty as a way to end BH insurgency, then the president comes amid very huge security and says:
"no amnesty...we will fight on!!"
Good for him, good for Nigeria as terror must be stopped, but for Pete's sake, how does this help the average Bornuwa
I'm saying GEJ chose to speak to BH & Nigerians on the very day he should be speaking to & comforting the North East!!
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by kiama(f): 11:55am On Mar 08, 2013
my presido, God is by ur side. u dont hve to fear any bager. northernians hve been dier for years nd nothing hve ever changed. now dey want u to kill urself
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by goodmike7: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2013
chuksmad:
you are ediot

A big one
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by masterpiece123: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
Sayfat: Apc governors went there and came back unscathed.
Oga Jona, why u dey fear na?
why will they Hurt APC when they are the sponsorer of BH Boys. Sayfa, ure a fool. Ur oblongatha is dieing
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by majeed1(m): 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2013
sir we are all important fiuqal person in this conutry, so pls dn't used this statement for one person alone.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Skenge98: 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2013
If God said GEJl will be the president, Nobody can say NO
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by nijanigga: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
ifihearam:

Nothing is also wrong in calling your father a fool,mumu,slowpoke,daft,badluck etc
You sound hungry and indeed angry.How much is gej paying you for ranting? GEJ is badluck to Nigeria period and stop being a dastard and please Next time write good English.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Makloid: 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
Make una leave Mr. President alone.. He is confident that he will solve this menace once and for all.. FOR YOU HATERS... I pity you all... wait till u are in a position were people look up to u, you will regret what you have been doing to others... BE WISE
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Dpeacemaker101: 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
Can I hear any oppositions talking again? Mumu people, he has visited ooo
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by dougivilla(m): 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
nagoma: Where should APC governors go next so that GEJ will follow?
To Sheraton hotel with you mother. Mumu for life!
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ndalimam: the sword is sinbol of honor but no use am act chines film dear oooo mister presido. ;Dthe sword is sinbol of honor but no use am act chines film dear oooo mister presido.

How did you managed to register to this community.....your written English is horrendous.. shocked shocked
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2013
nagoma: Where should APC governors go next so that GEJ will follow?
na Ladipo market.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by goodgood2(m): 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
Gej is a smart presido, pretending to be dumb. He had to uproot boko in mali before visiting Borno. He's visiting Borno now because it's safe to do so. Haters can't stop him from doing his thing. Show some love to gej by clicking "like."
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Bingeljr(m): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2013
NA MIGI (HAUSA LANG)
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by nagoma(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
dougivilla: To Sheraton hotel with you mother. Mumu for life!

Dog of the villa is barking! Yet another brainless head and foul mouth from the creeks. grin
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by kjhova(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
I have posted here twice that the president's visit to Bornu & his speech has been badly handled. Note now that it has now degenerated to disagreement btw GEJ & the Bornuwa elders.

/12A1N2K

A presidential visit to an afflicted community is to bring assurances of peace, to bring hope, comfort and guarantees that the rest of the nation shall not leave you behind. But this president has turned a golden visit into a blame bout. He will only leave the Bornuwa more frustrated than he met them.

What a shame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Visits Otaru Of Auchi For Royal Blessings (Photos) / Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos / Obasanjo Visits Tambuwal, Shagari And Sultan Of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.