Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword (25349 Views)

Sword Crossing At Captain Gana’s Wedding (photos) / NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Deiok(m): 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
goodmike7: All this useless and opportunists called moderators just take your time oooo,if anyone here has the right to abuse the president then we all have equal right to abuse their parents. How can you ban someone for protecting his president. If anyone abuses the president again I will insult their fathers and mothers including that of the useless moderators.

The president is a parent and must be accorded such respects too,u nor want anyone to abuse your wrethched fathers yet you have the effrontery to insult the number 1 citizen,if it warrants me opening numerous accounts I will ooo. The battle line is drawn.

take it easy ooh. Nobody will stand with on this.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by bonetalk(m): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
superior1: With the kin fear wey dey him heart, make banger just sound gboooaa!!, una go see how d mumu go take off cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Akpan107(m): 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
dayokanu: So Retardeen no know the way to maiduguri till APC govs show am
Huh!! See you!
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Freiburger(m): 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
goodmike7: All this useless and opportunists called moderators just take your time oooo,if anyone here has the right to abuse the president then we all have equal right to abuse their parents. How can you ban someone for protecting his president. If anyone abuses the president again I will insult their fathers and mothers including that of the useless moderators.

The president is a parent and must be accorded such respects too,u nor want anyone to abuse your wrethched fathers yet you have the effrontery to insult the number 1 citizen,if it warrants me opening numerous accounts I will ooo. The battle line is drawn.

Singing ....

Na-na na na-na na na na;
Na-na na na-na na na na;
Na-na na na-na na na na;
Na-na na na-na na na na.

Them belly full, but we hungry;
A hungry mob is a angry mob.
A rain is fall, but the dirt it tough;
A pot is cook, but the food no 'nough.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by TippyTop(m): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
GEJ 2015 y'all
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by tpapi: 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
Were r dos liverless boko boys,i tot i wz goin 2 b hearin different type bombs goin off 2day,liver no gree una,jtf 4 kpai una finish 2day
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by paulmarkino: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
gen2briz: Seriously I can't wait for my likes to be 134....ok ooo waiting
Adeniyi A.:
dem give am n tell am say 'Jona guy if anything happen,defend yourself o,you're OYO'
gen2briz: Seriously I can't wait for my likes to be 134....ok ooo waiting

Am just praying that dey wont bomb him.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
Akpan107: i had really wanted to reply you, but i said let me check out ur name before i'll know what to say to you... And to my surprised, you are a ''TABLE LEG'' i will only be wasting my precious time to talk to a table leg!

This is the best comment I have ever read on Nairaland. I have been here for four years now. For haters, ask yourself, for how long am I going to continue, can I keep on hating GEJ from now till 2019?, it can lead to untimely death in my sincere and honest opinion.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
HOW GEJ is going to win APC come 2015.

Politics is a game and is a game for men and not boys. Politics is a game that requires structure and proper calculation. Now for sometimes I've heard people say APC is going to take power from PDP come 2015 and whenever I hear such I start laughing. Apart from the greedy factor I stated last time in my post that was going to destroy the so called APC,I will show you some political mathematics in which GEJ is going to use in winning should he run.

Politics at Presidential level is played on structural level and you people will agree with me that its only PDP that has that capacity and that's why they have been running the show since 1999. There is no Ward, LGA or State in this Country that you will not find PDP. What does this mean? It simply means the people can easily be reached and mobilized during elections. Rigging can take place should the President decide to play dirty politics but of cause Mr president will never go that way instead he will prefer to lose in a clean election.

Now APC has claimed their mission is to take power from GEJ but how will they do that without a proper structure on ground .APC put together controls 11 states out of the 36states in nigeria and for some of you who follow political issues will agree with me that APC is a sectional party. How do I mean? ACN is of the South west,while CPC and ANPP is of the North West.
hahahaha one of my aids just reminded me of Okorocha my friend in APGA. Well PDP controls Imo state for all I care.

So let's do the proper break down so that you will understand me better.

SOUTH EAST: This zone is made up of 5 states and PDP controls 3 states and 4 out of 5 Governors are core GEJ loyalist. So do you think it is possible for TINUBU to come from Lagos and fight this Governor to win elections in this state? Which structure will he use?

Now as long as South East remains GEJ has kept to the two (2) agreements he made with the people of the South East during his campaign, which is

(1)Building of the second Niger bridge which contract for it was just awarded last week to one of the biggest constructing giant in the country

(2) Fix Port Hacourt / Enugu Express way. As am talking now four(4) Contractors are working on that road, you can ask people that travel on that road to know the state.

The Enugu International airport which is the only international airport in the zone is now a first class airport. You can fly to Enugu and see for yourself. The Cargo airport in Owerri has a new look, You can also find out for yourself.

In terms of appointment we are well carried along. So tell me do you think APC or Okorocha can deliver this zone to his masters?

SOUTH SOUTH: Most People will argue that the President has done nothing in this zone being a zone he comes from. Well I would not want to comment on this till 2014 which he has promised to deliver East-West road but I don't see how a man from BUGUMA will not vote for GEJ then go vote for buhari. Well in other not to waist our time, Sentiments will play a major role here. GEJ is gonna win.

SOUTH WEST: ACN controls 5 out of the 6 States. Apart from Lagos State,which to me has been built long ago with Nigeria's money due to the fact that it was the former capital, I don't think there is any other state Action Congress is doing well in this zone. It is obvious the people may be seeking for a change, after all we just saw them lose in Ondo state. If they were so on ground in the zone they would have taking Ondo too! I keep telling my friends from this zone that ACN took South West was that PDP did not put her house in order, take OGUN for example, PDP lost that state just because her house was divided,if you put the vote OBJ's boy got and that which the former Governor's boy got you will agree they would have won by far but due to the rack in the party the votes were divided. Apart from Osun state, tell me the other state GEJ did not win in the zone!

NORTH CENTRAL: Apart from Nasarawa state, PDP controls the other States and majority of the state are core GEJ supporters. Infact this zone will welcome Him well then even a President from the zone because the President has done more in these states than his zone. You can ask the people of KOGI more.

NORTH EAST: Well this is the zone I don't expect much from because it is controlled by ANPP but still the PDP has structure on ground. Its a fight of 40- 60 fight.

NORTH WEST: PDP still controls these states!

No disrespect to my friends from the North but somehow the truth needs to be told. One of the major problem the North will have fighting power over from GEJ will be the problem of selfishness and greediness. It is obvious the battle line is between the north and GEJ come 2015 and as it stands now I don't see any body that will or is well accepted all over the South whom is from the North that can win election in ABONIMA, Isokpo or Akabo! and the issue of everybody wanting to be President from the North will also play out too . We saw it happen in 2011 so don't think it can not happen again in 2015.

Go check your records very well there are few Presidents in the world that have lost election for 2nd term in office while in African is only one! With the acceptance GEJ has with the western world, don't even think its gonna be easy for APC. Did you guys just see the rating of KPMG? Do you know how much America has just invested in Nigeria? Under whose watch did this investment come in? Can you name which of the G8 states that has not thrown billions of dollars into this country or which Head of state has not visited Nigeria apart from USA .So if you think the West is not interested on who runs this country in 2015 then your dreaming!

I can't wait for 2015 to come President GEJ is going back. if you no like am go kiss transformer for your street....lmao

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by dougivilla(m): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
dayokanu: So Retardeen no know the way to maiduguri till APC govs show am
MUMU!!!
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Guidedee(m): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
ganye1: Actually the president look more presidential in this dress and there is nothing wrong in him carrying the ceremonial sword.
But wait a minute, what would have been the reaction of many on NL had been Buhari carrying this sword while visiting Borno state.
I like your question.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by malawi101(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
chizel: No matter hw much you bastereds hate GEJ,you can never course whom God has blessed

Ode curse not course, omo dundee united

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by informatix: 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
UP GEJ. Down BKH.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
tbaba1234: Love the shoes..

me too. I think he lukz traditionally sexy
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by nagoma(m): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2013
chizel: No matter hw much you bastereds hate GEJ,you can never course whom God has blessed

God may have blessed Jona in your opinion but he is not a blessing for Nigerians. A blessing to himself but disaster to millions.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Freiburger(m): 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
It is like Goerge Bush visiting Afghanistan and showing off his AK47 undecided
And Gej is doing that within his own country.
I repeat, Bushman cariama.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
Call him a bush man, but that's the sword of ...... He has just gotten a title in their cult stuff, he wore a new regalia, and guess what, he is accompanied by the chief in their cult, if una like ask me how i take know.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
Let all of us are do the maths of 2015, This man will win in 2015 easily. Look at the alternatives, such as another southerner doing another 8 years, this will not go down well with the northerners, they will prefer GEJ doing his final Four and then power will go to the north. Buhari is already history and any other person from the north is simply a GREEN horn, forget it. GEJ till 2019. But he must fix power this year to kill APC loud mouth.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by backtosender: 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
MY PRESIDENT this cabals and rascals politicians will have no choice but to bow for you,GEJ, SIR,you are a great leader...
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by pcnwamadi(m): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
Please tell d haters and loosers. Dey will continue to die in dere hatred while bros J continues to shine.. Ride on Presido, no shakin..
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by MEILYN(m): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
lol Jona i dey feel ur swag,u go fear nah carry go jare, fine man no pimples

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by tutu1: 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
GOAT
Freiburger: Bushman carisma grin
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Freiburger(m): 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
tutu1: GOAT
It takes another bushman to call someone a goat.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by ogele: 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
All those haters GEJ should go and hug live PHCN Transformer. Support GEJ for president 2015. We love u Jonathan.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by sunnyolads1(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
onchefx: GEJ I STILL A BETTER PRESIDO OF ALL THAT WE HAVE HAD IN THE LAST 15 YEARS.TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT
Can you give us the proof on your comment that GEJ is better than the rest.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Freiburger(m): 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
sunnyolads1: Can you give us the proof on your comment that GEJ is better than the rest.
At least he had some drops of water in hell. grin
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Freiburger(m): 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
Bob_E: Let all of us are do the maths of 2015, This man will win in 2015 easily. Look at the alternatives, such as another southerner doing another 8 years, this will not go down well with the northerners, they will prefer GEJ doing his final Four and then power will go to the north. Buhari is already history and any other person from the north is simply a GREEN horn, forget it. GEJ till 2019. But he must fix power this year to kill APC loud mouth.
Look, it makes a zero sense keeping GEJ there just because of the fear of a northerner moving into Aso rock.
Well, that has always been the gullding principles of the Nigerian politics and it's rediculous.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by pcnwamadi(m): 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
Akpan107: i had really wanted to reply you, but i said let me check out ur name before i'll know what to say to you... And to my surprised, you are a ''TABLE LEG'' i will only be wasting my precious time to talk to a table leg!
Table leg is a non living tin, so save ur energy for living tins..
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
GOD PUNISH U superior. Watin u concern u wit my presidnt.. Na ur life? Abi you d jealouse say ur papa nobe president? Snd ur papa mak him go be wheel barow chairman 4 just 1 town. Weda them no go pusue cum bk. Idiot abeg go hug transformer if u d jealous na. Idiot big fool. You knw watin dat man d tink each day?
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
GOD PUNISH al dose guys wey hate my presidnt. superior. Watin u concern u wit my presidnt.. Na ur life? Abi you d jealouse say ur papa nobe president? Snd ur papa mak him go be wheel barow chairman 4 just 1 town. Weda them no go pusue cum bk. Idiot abeg go hug transformer if u d jealous na. Idiot big fool. You knw watin dat man d tink each day?
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by senator2k9(m): 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
as in ehn.....are u serious?
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by maasoap(m): 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
The president should be thankful to APC governors for letting him realised that Borno State is not as insecure as his security handlers had made him to believe in the past. But Mr Jona is very corrupt. His wife is greedy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Shoot Worshippers In Kaduna , Kill Six / Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG / Boko Haram Members Killed By Security Operatives After Ambush In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.