Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,717 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword (25459 Views)

Sword Crossing At Captain Gana’s Wedding (photos) / NEWS UPDATES: Defence HQ Move To Borno With Immediate Effect. / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Francheezy(m): 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
KATANA
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by JimmyBoy1: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
I am not a Jonathan lover, but there is nothing wrong with the president identifying with the dressing culture of Borno state people.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Truckpusher(m): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
Rooneyboy: Y D sword , if I may ask grin

Is it a way of scaring the bokite away
"Telling them that he's also armed" grin
SMH for this BABYNAIRANLANDER ?
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
Sayfat: Apc governors went there and came back unscathed.
Oga Jona, why u dey fear na?
Apc =boko haram

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Ola0711: 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2013
Freiburger: Bush man carisma grin
fool like u he is the president of ur fada....even Tinubu,buhari,fashola know they can never enter aso rock...ur fada who can not even rule his home...GEJ till 2019...if u want to leave naija pls u can go to somalia where ur islamic relations are!

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Burger01(m): 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
chingyjant:
Your pa.pa badluck.Nor be your pa.pa age mate?where your fada ni?Perhaps tying rapper and drinking Akpeteshi in the village awaiting your mama when go do labu work after she come back gingering to work on her
Hehehe...lol.. I go die o. Which one be Akpeteshi? Na snake wine?....

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by miredia(m): 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
If having a bushman's charisma will allocate the presidential seat to me, i sure wouldn't mind having tarzan's charisma. Charisma can be feigned but undeterred hope and intelligence cannot.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by deshclones(m): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
chingyjant:
Your pa.pa badluck.Nor be your pa.pa age mate?where your fada ni?Perhaps tying rapper and drinking Akpeteshi in the village awaiting your mama when go do labu work after she come back gingering to work on her

**falls from maggi cube***

No mind the global phool...as if GEJ nobi him papa junior....s1lly Arrow cursing a man his 15 generations put together can never equal...it will take his entire kindred 20 lifetime to achieve half of what Aki and Pawpaw has achieved in a single life time not to talk of GEJ.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Boboedom: 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
Sometimes I just wonder how some people derive so much pleaSure in abusing and insulting the President. Perhaps due to the anonymous nature of NL. But I think we should be a bit. Civil and also respectful inspite. God bless Nigeria. By the way GEJ look good in his white outfit, maybe he should try more whites instead those his black or dull colours.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
EzeUche: GEJ is proving all those haters wrong. Especially those clowns from APC.

Nothing has changed in Nigeria,so what's the fuss about ?

Its been fu'c'king 4 years since he became president,how has Nigeria faired ? Its not enough to support a non-perfomer blindly simply because he's your kinsmen !

Anyways didn't know you are still alive. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Mcdondayan: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
Oga u are 1 Nlander I respect so much. I least expect such a comment from u.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
Boboedom: Sometimes I just wonder how some people derive so much pleaSure in abusing and insulting the President. Perhaps due to the anonymous nature of NL. But I think we should be a bit. Civil and also respectful inspite. God bless Nigeria. By the way GEJ look good in his white outfit, maybe he should try more whites instead those his black or dull colours.

Says who ? You need to see his facebook page which made him to be awarded as the most insulted president on facebook. . .hey dude, are you from this planet ?
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Ndalimam: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
the sword is sinbol of honor but no use am act chines film dear oooo mister presido. ;Dthe sword is sinbol of honor but no use am act chines film dear oooo mister presido.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by DuduNegro: 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
he looks far more dignified and presidential than in his traditional cowboy hat costume.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Dracula27: 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
No Mummuring! Presido on Board grin
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by bakila: 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
chingyjant:
The president son is speaking
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by UnknownMember: 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
Bros J. is not smiling... angry

He prolly just finished listening to 'Anam a' chikwanu' on the flight..

Any Baggar wey step to am, go chop stabbing.. As a Niger Delta boy wey ehn be..

No negotiating with terrorists..

Carry on Baba.. #2015 can't be stopped..

#2015..TheFreshAirContinues... cool

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Regiblinkz(m): 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
Cool shoes though
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by wazobaaa: 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
oga jonna go and come on problem smiley wink
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by digospel2: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
It is only in Nigeria that ciizens have no respect for their No.1 citizen. Every curse you cursed Mr. Presisident will return to your head 10 times because God have already blessed him with the dew of heaven. If it is easy to be the President of a big country like Nigeria with more than 250 ethnic groups, try it and let us see how you will lead. God Blessed GEJ in Jesus name.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by antontech(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
Thanks Mr. Jonathan. God bless you
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by antontech(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
digospel2: It is only in Nigeria that ciizens have no respect for their No.1 citizen. Every curse you cursed Mr. Presisident will return to your head 10 times because God have already blessed him with the dew of heaven. If it is easy to be the President of a big country like Nigeria with more than 250 ethnic groups, try it and let us see how you will lead. God Blessed GEJ in Jesus name.
AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by shadfoye: 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
OUR PRESIDENT ACCORDS RESPECT REGARDED THE POLITICAL PARTIES,RACE/TRIBE AND COLOR.HE OR SHE REPRESENTS OUR NATION,YOU AND ME.PLEASE LET PUT ON ARMOUR OF GOOD CHARACTERISTICS IN PUBLIC OPINION DEBATE/CONTRIBUTION.
Note i am not a politician neither contemplating to join any of them.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by temitemi1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
Nice one sir!!!
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by dougivilla(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
Sayfat: Apc governors went there and came back unscathed.
Oga Jona, why u dey fear na?
That your fever no dey ever go finish? Who do this thing nah??

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
chingyjant:
HAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA....PARDON ME PLS,BUT BUHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA....
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
GEJ please use that sword to *Chabafu nti* anuofia boko nama. After your stay, order Ihejirika to raid their homes and arrest the aboki namas hiding in government house.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by kjhova(m): 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
Sadly it took the president rather too long to visit the insurgent hit North East. Anyway we look at it, the APC governors pulled off a massive political coup by visiting the North East first. The president had the last 3 yrs to try this out but for whatever reason just never did!

In comparism also, the APC resolution at Maiduguri was far better than the president's. APC's provided hope & promised change while the president's was restricted mostly to defiance of terror. I don't see how the average Bornuwa who is already war weary is supposed to pick any positives in the president's speech.

For all of GEJ's negatives, the biggest I see is that he is surrounded by awfully poor advisers & professionally blind media controllers, sadly.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by ckkris: 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
superior1: With the kin fear wey dey him heart, if banger just sound, una go see how d mumu go take off cheesy cheesy

If you detonate a banger around there, you'll instantly be sent to God by REAL MEN, not arm chair e-warriors.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by EzeUche(m): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
APC shall not prosper!

In GEJ we trust!
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword by Greatken007(m): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
superior1: With the kin fear wey dey him heart, if banger just sound gboooaa!!, una go see how d mumu go take off cheesy cheesy
wHen wil u EVER GROW UP?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shamelessness Of Nollywood Actors And Actresses / Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed / Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.