Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow (8081 Views)

Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport / Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport / New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by PapaBrowne(m): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2013
slim fit :

Because there isn't much economic activities going on over there in edo. Building airport without proper plains to fly into it doesn't make much sense. How many industries are there in that state you don't just build airport you need to consider whether its relevant to your people.

Well they have wasted the money well done to the federal government.

Really So you checked and didn't see any economic activity abi?? So when the likes of KPMG tell you that Nigeria is burstling and growing exponentially, you think they are joking right?? When Western Union tells you that Benin recieves over 1 billion dollars in transfers yearly, you think they joke right?

FYI, anytime I get to the BENIN or WARRI airport 3 hrs before the flight, I dont get tickets because they are totally sold out!
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by UnknownMember: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2013
asha 80: i do not think you have ever seen flight schedules in this country to know which airports are busy or not.if not that i am typing from my phone i would have shown you how ignorant you are.

I'm disappointed.... sad

I cant believe you actually considered going out of your way to prove to an ignorant man what he already knows. #SMH!! When you see SimonAndal & Slim fits posts, all I need you to do for them is kneel down and offer a word of Prayer for them. Its not easy living the life they live.

1 Like

Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by Greatken007(m): 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2013
musiwa10: Bendle, Una don suffer, them catch una mugu.. with the shout of south south. una be really mugu.. correct mugu, Original mugu. do the maths...

here is the Mathematics of 6 zones..

North got 5

Kano, abuja, Yola, Kaduna, Jos,

East got 4,,,as U MUMU REACH,WH TELL U SAY BENIN DEY WEST OR EAST,BENIN STILL REMAIN SOUTH-SOUTH

Enugu , Owerri and Port Harcourt, Benin Airport

West got 2

Lagos, Benin.
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
slim fit :

You should be ashamed of yourselves to post this kind of message seriously .
Why will I be ashamed of myself did u think everybody is as broke as two of u
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2013
Unknown Member:

I'm disappointed.... sad

I cant believe you actually considered going out of your way to prove to an ignorant man what he already knows. #SMH!! When you see SimonAndal & Slim fits posts, all I need you to do for them is kneel down and offer a word of Prayer for them. Its not easy living the life they live.
hahahaha both of them are ret@rded
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by Bawss1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
Kx: I used Benin airport precisely on wednesday, ie 2 days ago and in all honesty, I did not see what exactly they ll be commissioning o.

Oh c'mon. Were you blindfolded before you arrived at the airport?

All Nigerians regardless of political affiliations should be glad that the airports are getting a much needed facelift.

I'm not a fan of GEJ and his fumbling ways but I gladly welcome all such projects (and indeed call for more) that make life better for everyone.
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by koruji(m): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
It is convenient for you, isn't it?
Concrete evidence is needed before I believe anything coming from GEJ's admin.
And you would know - you are one of those who "fixed the Benin-Ore" road. Meanwhile, your uncle is awarding a new contract to finish it in 2015 - although the road was already completed twice over by the voracious GEJ propaganda machine.
Nigerians are not deceived!!!!

Sincere 9gerian: Earlier in the year, 2013 was declared a year of harvest for the Jonathan's administration. So far, those who have kept faith with this govt have not been disappointed. Projects are being completed on a daily basis.

While intelligent haters have decided to stay away for now or waka pass some of these threads, the foolish ones are still loitering around, asking silly questions like "before and after pictures". They'll soon begin to ask for satellite pictures of projects. Such silly and ridiculous questions, emanating from confused persons, are BEST IGNORED.
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by koruji(m): 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
Glad, yes. But to be trumpetting these as some great "commissioned" projects is an example of the low standard Mr. GEJ calls "Transformation".

Let us have more eyewitness reports - GEJ 's propaganda goons are discredited paid hacks who will tell any tall stories to earn their pay.

Bawss1:

Oh c'mon. Were you blindfolded before you arrived at the airport?

All Nigerians regardless of political affiliations should be glad that the airports are getting a much needed facelift.

I'm not a fan of GEJ and his fumbling ways but I gladly welcome all such projects (and indeed call for more) that make life better for everyone.
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by almustapha007: 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
Its so pathetic that people are always blinded by tribal and religious allegiances.

We shldnt care abt who d president is. What we shld care abt is service delivery.

The rehabilitation of airports started in 2009.

The invitation to tender, selection process, and mobilization fees were all paid in 2009 when Yar Adua was d president.

So all those attributing d project to GEJ shld rather praise him 4 continuity of governance.

However, we shldnt care abt who starts or complete a project or d tribe where he's from.

We shld rather make our leaders deliver on their campaign promises.

1 Like

Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by taharqa: 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
al-mustapha007:
Its so pathetic that people are always blinded by tribal and religious allegiances.

We shldnt care abt who d president is. What we shld care abt is service delivery.

The rehabilitation of airports started in 2009.

The invitation to tender, selection process, and mobilization fees were all paid in 2009 when Yar Adua was d president.

So all those attributing d project to GEJ shld rather praise him 4 continuity of governance.

However, we shldnt care abt who starts or complete a project or d tribe where he's from.

We shld rather make our leaders deliver on their campaign promises.

This is a LIE. You guys shld stop these nonsense talk already... The contracts for Remodeling of Airports in Nigeria were given in late 2011/early 2012 by d current Aviation Minister. Yar'adua had NOTHING to do wit it
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by OmoTier1(m): 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
Them wan go celebrate another 'Shed' they have hurriedly painted with water paint to deceive Nigerians undecided Abeg people should go see what regional airports are like in Europe and ask if what the FG did in Benin Airport is even worth reporting sad. ...... Mediocre.

Has GAT in Lagos felt any better since the commissioning of the uncompleted building ? An airport is more than chairs and desk and floor tiles..... GEJ and His 40 laptop gangs should understand this.... Arrant nonsense cry

1 Like

Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by Rossikk(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
PapaBrowne: TINUBU: Mo gbe oooh. Se wahala. We are in trouble oh!This whole APC thing!
Kosi bombing anymore. Foreign reserves are up. Commission power laro, commission airport oru! Commission road today, commission train tomorrow!

TINUBU: Aburo Fashola,this is a problem oooh. We didn't see all this coming oh.

FASHOLA: Egbon Tinubu, ma worry. It won't last. Put me and the old cattle rearer(Buhari) on the ticket and we will use Hausa and Yoruba votes to get to Aso Rock.

TINUBU: Ewo, with all these commisionings going on? Ha! E je ka call the Fisherman and apologise ni oh. Aside's, you and which old man? YOU think say me I know like Aso Rock ni?? Wake up from your dream oh!!

Hahahahahaha... Lovely! All this commissioning is giving these guys serious headaches... Lol

1 Like

Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by OmoTier1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
Rossikk: Hahahahahaha... Lovely! All this commissioning is giving these guys serious headaches... Lol
Isn't that the reason you keep posting artistic impression of Nigeria all over NL? Glorified stupidity .... If there was a government at the centre I am sure you will be posting true pictures and not water colour images ..No undecided
..soon you will tell us AFRICANS owned JFK

1 Like

Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by Rossikk(m): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Isn't that the reason you keep posting artistic impression of Nigeria all over NL? Glorified stupidity .... If there was a government at the centre I am sure you will be posting true pictures and not water colour images ..No undecided
..soon you will tell us AFRICANS owned JFK
Dunce, are you referring to my projections of several decades and centuries into the future? I think we call that looking ahead...something a dunce like you is clearly incapable of. Heck you can't even make out the present.

1 Like

Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by Rossikk(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Them wan go celebrate another 'Shed' they have hurriedly painted with water paint to deceive Nigerians undecided Abeg people should go see what regional airports are like in Europe and ask if what the FG did in Benin Airport is even worth reporting sad. ...... Mediocre.

Has GAT in Lagos felt any better since the commissioning of the uncompleted building ? An airport is more than chairs and desk and floor tiles..... GEJ and His 40 laptop gangs should understand this.... Arrant nonsense cry
Go to Europe and live and stop bothering us you sex starved wan.ker.
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by felixtare(m): 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Now it is before and after pictures they want to see!! Hehe,finally we are making progress!! That's a graduation!

So Fashola shows before and after pictures?? Thats interesting oh. We will copy him and do just that so as to cure your irreparable pessimism!

And please, I was asking on another thread why Fashola has failed to complete any major project in the 6 years since he became Governor. Even bad Governors like Uduaghan can boast of a completed airport. 6 years after, no new BRT lanes. 6 years after, the phase one of the light rail is less than 20% complete. 6 years after Lagos-Badagry Expressway- less than 10% complete. Lekki Epe Expressway(52km) is taking 10 years already. Lekki Free Trade Zone is empty. We used to hear of deep sea port, greenfield refinery and one airport like that they want to build in Lekki--- all of them na inside paper them dey! 6 years and $30 Billion after??

Aviation minister has been here for just 2 years and 11 airports are almost completely remodelled, with plans to complete another 11 and build 5 new terminals.

Some before and during pictures for you. I am sure the after would be provided after the commissioning.

BEFORE

DURING

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQel54kmTSq9Uhl9NhgP4KbctIRYIaCObLjTp7qLdGiW9WkhHiL[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-2LuNKa5K2uw/UI8X9nqt3vI/AAAAAAAAAMY/KfUzxbb-_W8/s400/new+murtala+mohammed+terminal.jpg[/img]

AFTER

I'm pretty sure we will see many "after" pictures today.

Na benin airport be dis? GEJ dey work very soon we go feel d impart
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by OmoTier1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2013
Rossikk: Go to Europe and live and stop bothering us you sex starved wan.ker.
Lol, mr artistic impression .....please what will Benin Airport be like in 3012
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
^^ Your bush brain can't handle such information.
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by EkoIle1: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
is remodeling some worthless and still worthless airports with poor and outdated facilities the new grand achievement after the world famous cassava bread grand achievement.?

Bunch of lazy and mediocre mentality people...
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by PapaBrowne(m): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
Eko Ile: is remodeling some worthless and still worthless airports with poor and outdated facilities the new grand achievement after the world famous cassava bread grand achievement.?

Bunch of lazy and mediocre mentality people...

One major project above 10 Billion Naira that Fashola has completed in 6 years!!! I'm still waiting.
Even Uduaghan completed a whole airport. Even private citizen Tinubu completed Ikeja Mall and Oriental.
In less than 2 years Sterling Oduah has remodelled 11 airports.
I'm waiting......one major project Fashola has completed.
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by EkoIle1: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
^^^^^^. dude, save your low and cheap mentality rubbish for your kind.

clueless cassava bread patrol crew.
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by PapaBrowne(m): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
Eko Ile: ^^^^^^. dude, save your low and cheap mentality rubbish for your kind.

Pele. Thought you were sane. I don't usually engage dolts in debates. I'll be praying for your quick recovery ok?
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by Afam4evaIsASlut: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Pele. Thought you were sane. I don't usually engage dolts in debates. I'll be praying for your quick recovery ok?

Dude, seriously, youre really extolling this ware-house-turned-airport as an achievement of a Federal govt?

Lmaooo Chill, abeg.
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by gramci: 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
Eko Ile: ^^^^^^. dude, save your low and cheap mentality rubbish for your kind.

Mumu, he asked a simple question. Why can't you provide a simple answer?
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by PapaBrowne(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

Dude, seriously, youre really extolling this ware-house-turned-airport as an achievement of a Federal govt?

Lmaooo Chill, abeg.

Are you seriously serious?? I use the airport regularly and it was an eyesore. Now at least it has a good degree of comfort and some finesse. I am suppose to frown??Like seriously, I'm not a sadist. I appreciate good when I see it.
Plus, the hope factor is critical. This airport is seriously improved.
The nature of my job sees me welcoming business/investment type foreigners into Nigeria and boy, was it seriously painstaking whenever you meet them up at the airport and they ask you why the place is this horrible. These are people that have read that Nigeria is an excellent investment opportunity. You Start stammering immediately. Jonathan is eliminating that embarrassment and I am so glad about that!!
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by EkoIle1: 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
dumb old man, you are the dolt and only internet jokers like you peddle rubbish to prove dumb points . ill go ahead and explain to you why I responded the way I did and why I don't take jokers like you seriously.

1. I made a statement about airports but instead of defending your airport nonsense, you came back.with irrelevant rubbish and other people with no connection to the discussion. this is what trolls do when they can not defend their rubbish.

2. even thought Tinubu is a private citizen and he can invest in and build whatever he want, but can you proove to us that he built or he's related in anyway to the places you mentioned? you can not so that was just dumb market woman noise.

3. it is the apex of stupidity and absurdity that you picked the most useless and worthless governor in Nigeria to hold against the the best performing governor in Nigeria and you still want to be taken seriously.

lagos state is littered with hundreds of completed projects from roads to bridges, schools, hospitals clinics, 15 water works, housing estates , 17 skills acquisition centers and many many many more.
4. 29 billion naira Ikoyi link bridge is there and that's the most beautiful, tech advanced and sophisticated bridge in west Africa.

Is it not a completed project you slow learner.

5. your useless aso rock uncle was once a governor like fashola, can you combine together all his achievements as a governor and as the president of Nigeria to fasholas achievements? can you? if you say yes, let's go for it..

the useless as a governor like fashola didn't build one hen cage, not even one single classroom...

I don't take people like you seriously for a reason.

cassava bread groupies..
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by EkoIle1: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
gramci:

Mumu, he asked a simple question. Why can't you provide a simple answer?

I thought I told this clown to STFU yesterday.?
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by gramci: 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
Eko Ile:

I thought I told this clown to STFU yesterday.?

cheesy Gej shocked you guys, cheesy, go see your doctor because am sure your blood pressure must have gone up.
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by Afam4evaIsASlut: 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Are you seriously serious?? I use the airport regularly and it was an eyesore. Now at least it has a good degree of comfort and some finesse. I am suppose to frown??Like seriously, I'm not a sadist. I appreciate good when I see it.
The nature of my job sees me welcoming business/investment type foreigners into Nigeria and boy, was it seriously painstaking whenever you meet them up at the airport and they ask you why the place is this horrible. These are people that have read that Nigeria is an excellent investment opportunity. You Start stammering immediately. Jonathan is eliminating that embarrassment and I am so glad about that!!
Well, if your claim that this is an improvement from the past is true, then I cant help but agree. However, its not time to shout "uhuru" yet, theres still a whole lot of room for improvement.
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by OmoTier1(m): 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
Rossikk: Dunce, are you referring to my projections of several decades and centuries into the future? I think we call that looking ahead...something a dunce like you is clearly incapable of. Heck you can't even make out the present.
Glorified ode Looking into which future when the today you have you can't even manage it to great success? Typical African mind set of tomorrow is always going to be better yet today they have not laid any foundation to build on for a successful tomorrow.

Is it the millions of half baked copy cat students this disgruntled leadership is bestowing upon the country year on year that would bring those outlandish and bizarre projects to fruition? Do you think. American, Great Britain fell into their dreams and met reality?
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by OmoTier1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
ROSSIKE: ^^ Your bush brain can't handle such information.
Haha, perhaps those artistic impression you keep copying from the web are products of the ingenuity of GEJ undecided You better wake up town crier wink
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by EkoIle1: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
PapaBrowne:

look at this over bloated hypocritical agbaya saying he appreciates good when he sees it. the only good you appreciate are the mediocre rubbish that tickles your tribal fancy, you appreciate nothing that doesn't roll with your tribalistic existence.. you just opened your mouth to cluelessly rubbished other people with better performance than all the lackluster cassava bread dufus you are peddling ......

what a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo Government Removes Lunatics From Ibadan Roads / MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak / The Shocking History Of Nigeria We Were Never Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.