Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow (8173 Views)

Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport / Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport / New Face Of The Remodelled Benin Airport. Who Says The FG Is Not Working. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by UnknownMember: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2013
Dana Air is offering a Bonanza at Benin airport o!!

Fly for free to any destination you like. grin
No ticket
No excess luggage fee
Free onboard food
Plus return ticket all for free.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 08, 2013
Am sure Gov. Pee Obi will be among dignitaries. I wonder if he is not ashamed to always be pickd by his aides at Asaba airport.
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by MusicCafe: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Now it is before and after pictures they want to see!! Hehe,finally we are making progress!! That's a graduation!

So Fashola shows before and after pictures?? Thats interesting oh. We will copy him and do just that so as to cure your irreparable pessimism!

And please, I was asking on another thread why Fashola has failed to complete any major project in the 6 years since he became Governor. Even bad Governors like Uduaghan can boast of a completed airport. 6 years after, no new BRT lanes. 6 years after, the phase one of the light rail is less than 20% complete. 6 years after Lagos-Badagry Expressway- less than 10% complete. Lekki Epe Expressway(52km) is taking 10 years already. Lekki Free Trade Zone is empty. We used to hear of deep sea port, greenfield refinery and one airport like that they want to build in Lekki--- all of them na inside
paper them dey! 6 years and $30 Billion after??

Aviation minister has been here for just 2 years and 11 airports are almost completely remodelled, with plans to complete another 11 and build 5 new terminals.

Some before and during pictures for you. I am sure the after would be provided after the commissioning.

BEFORE

DURING

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQel54kmTSq9Uhl9NhgP4KbctIRYIaCObLjTp7qLdGiW9WkhHiL[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-2LuNKa5K2uw/UI8X9nqt3vI/AAAAAAAAAMY/KfUzxbb-_W8/s400/new+murtala+mohammed+terminal.jpg[/img]

AFTER

I'm pretty sure we will see many "after" pictures today.

DON'T LIE THAT 4TH PICTURE IS NOT BENIN, THAT'S LAGOS AIRPORT, LOCAL
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 08, 2013
Good 2 know
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by jude33084(m): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:
All these nonsense projects that have no impact on the people. Who needs an airport when the roads are bad, when the masses languish in poverty and weeks of blackout. Warped minds!

Egbon you dεy vex oh! cheesy
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 08, 2013
GEJ please continue to hammer them with more commissioning. grin
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by UnknownMember: 9:37am On Mar 08, 2013
MusicCafe:

DON'T LIE THAT 4TH PICTURE IS NOT BENIN, THAT'S LAGOS AIRPORT, LOCAL

How would you be so certain?!

Even Port Harcourt International is wearing the exact same look now.. I think they used the same plan for all the airports.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by oddy4real(m): 9:40am On Mar 08, 2013
I am expecting Gbawe, DemDem the Retardeen, Eko-Ile , Nacosa, 'Airhead'(Egghead) on this thread o. But alas they won't show up. They only show up when the thread offers them the avenue to yab GEJ. Awon eranko lasan lasan

6 Likes

Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by thelastPope(m): 9:42am On Mar 08, 2013
@papabrowne, you should never waste your megabytes replying trolls and idiotas posting from Alausa! They are not worth it. Just keep posting these information and bookmarking it. The essense of these information is majorly for Nigerians in diaspora. Those at home watch AIT, Channels, Silverbird, etc and their states stations and they also listen to the radio and read newspapers. NL is a very small place. In fact, what is posted on NL are usually news items already shown on TV or printed in the papers. Nigeria is watching and ACN trolls, sychophants and hypocrites on NL are very very very insignificant!

8 Likes

Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by merrybet: 9:49am On Mar 08, 2013
Na wah o...Na so aiport be. This one weh be like warehouse.... cheesy shocked grin tongue
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by thelastPope(m): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2013
And for the topic, Edo state has always stood for GEJ and now they will stand even more as they keep getting the dividends of democracy from the FG. Ugbowo road is almost complete with beautiful drainage. The critical benin fuel depot is back up and running after almost a decade. The Benin-Onitsha N1 transmission grid has been comminsioned and launched. Benin has one of the best power supply in the country presently. Now the airport is ready to roll! Am loving it like kilishi!

8 Likes

Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by Kx: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2013
I used Benin airport precisely on wednesday, ie 2 days ago and in all honesty, I did not see what exactly they ll be commissioning o.

1 Like

Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:
All these nonsense projects that have no impact on the people. Who needs an airport when the roads are bad, when the masses languish in poverty and weeks of blackout. Warped minds!
If u and ur piple are too poor to use the airports many piple are not so continue using ur legs and motorcycle as ur mode of transportation
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2013
musiwa10: Bendle, Una don suffer, them catch una mugu.. with the shout of south south. una be really mugu.. correct mugu, Original mugu. do the maths...

here is the Mathematics of 6 zones..

North got 5

Kano, abuja, Yola, Kaduna, Jos,

East got 4

Enugu , Owerri and Port Harcourt, Benin Airport

West got 2

Lagos, Benin.

^^^Musiwa, besides Lagos, the other airports in the south west don't seem to be busy! undecided

http://www.faannigeria.org/documents/statistics/2012-Annual%20Traffic%20Report_first%20half.xlsx

1 Like

Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by gramci: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2013
oddy4real: I am expecting Gbawe, DemDem the Retardeen, Eko-Ile , Nacosa, 'Airhead'(Egghead) on this thread o. But alas they won't show up. They only show up when the thread offers them the avenue to yab GEJ. Awon eranko lasan lasan

Those have decided to hide in shame
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:27am On Mar 08, 2013
Idi Amin: Am sure Gov. Pee Obi will be among dignitaries. I wonder if he is not ashamed to always be pickd by his aides at Asaba airport.

^^^There's nothing to be ashamed about if you're 'matured' about the whole thing. Why waste scarce resources on a new airport in Anambra when Asaba is but a quick jog away? Rather, he should use the money/private investment funds to do up Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka, as well as providing a few 'model' primary and secondary schools in these cities.
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by Goddex: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2013
oddy4real: I am expecting Gbawe, DemDem the Retardeen, Eko-Ile , Nacosa, 'Airhead'(Egghead) on this thread o. But alas they won't show up. They only show up when the thread offers them the avenue to yab GEJ. Awon eranko lasan lasan

Forget it, you will never see them here . . . lol
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 08, 2013
[quote
author=PROUD-IGBO]

^^^There's nothing to be ashamed about if you're 'matured' about the
whole thing. Why waste scarce resources on a new airport in Anambra when
Asaba is but a quick jog away? Rather, he should use the money/private
investment funds to do up Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka, as well as providing a
few 'model' primary and secondary schools in these cities.[/quote]U SOUND AS IF U RE IN HIS PAYROLL. BE HONEST BROwink
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by taharqa: 10:33am On Mar 08, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:
Which roads are bad? Hv u taken d Benin-Ore Rd recently?
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by strangest(m): 10:34am On Mar 08, 2013
PapaBrowne: TINUBU: Mo gbe oooh. Se wahala. We are in trouble oh!This whole APC thing!
Kosi bombing anymore. Foreign reserves are up. Commission power laro, commission airport oru! Commission road today, commission train tomorrow!

TINUBU: Aburo Fashola,this is a problem oooh. We didn't see all this coming oh.

FASHOLA: Egbon Tinubu, ma worry. It won't last. Put me and the old cattle rearer(Buhari) on the ticket and we will use Hausa and Yoruba votes to get to Aso Rock.

TINUBU: Ewo, with all these commisionings going on? Ha! E je ka call the Fisherman and apologise ni oh. Aside's, you and which old man? YOU think say me I know like Aso Rock ni?? Wake up from your dream oh!!

see talent dey waste... guy go join Wale Adenuga
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by taharqa: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2013
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by MusicCafe: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2013
Unknown Member:

How would you be so certain?!

Even Port Harcourt International is wearing the exact same look now.. I think they used the same plan for all the airports.

I am so certain cos I fly every other week. And all the airport do not have similar plan. Yola and port Harcourt look alike, however Benin and Owerri have similar design, they have smaller terminal building compared to the former
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by Syenite(m): 10:47am On Mar 08, 2013
Prof Corruption: Laughable.

U probably meant laudable.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by slimfit1(m): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^What's laughable?....care to share with us?

Because there isn't much economic activities going on over there in edo. Building airport without proper plains to fly into it doesn't make much sense. How many industries are there in that state you don't just build airport you need to consider whether its relevant to your people.

Well they have wasted the money well done to the federal government.
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by UnknownMember: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2013
slim fit :

Because there isn't much economic activities going on over there in edo. Building airport without proper plains to fly into it doesn't make much sense. How many industries are there in that state you don't just build airport you need to consider whether its relevant to your people.

Is you serious Niqqa?! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by dederocs(m): 11:13am On Mar 08, 2013
[quote author=gramci]
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by slimfit1(m): 11:19am On Mar 08, 2013
Ucheosefoh: If u and ur piple are too poor to use the airports many piple are not so continue using ur legs and motorcycle as ur mode of transportation

You should be ashamed of yourselves to post this kind of message seriously .
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by asha80(m): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2013
slim fit :

i do not think you have ever seen flight schedules in this country to know which airports are busy or not.if not that i am typing from my phone i would have shown you how ignorant you are.

1 Like

Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by Omexonomy: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2013
. Big broth. Fash and uncl tinunbu have demolish thier house they are busy packing their load back to their stinking and smelling villages.
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by AZeD1(m): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2013
Why does every thread have to be GEJ vs Fashola or pdp vs apc? I'm a big GEJ critic and if i want to criticize, i shouldn't have to compare him to Fashola.

To more serious issues, someone should please address this guys complains...
Kx: I used Benin airport precisely on wednesday, ie 2 days ago and in all honesty, I did not see what exactly they ll be commissioning o.
Re: Benin Airport For Commissioning Tomorrow by Omexonomy: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2013
slim fit :

kindly move away from that pigstry you call home and explore nigeria or else i will tell uncle fash to come and demolish it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Announce Interim Government For Rivers State / Nigerian Cities With 10 Lanes Superhighways- Pictures / LAWMA Sweepers Get Free Breast, Cervical Cancer Screening, Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.