Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream (5928 Views)

If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own / My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. / If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by poyolski(m): 3:41am On Mar 22, 2008
Hey Guys,

how can i make my girl stop asking me for ice-cream?. and if i don't she will get angry over it.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 22, 2008
Is she a baby?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 22, 2008
And are you her daddy?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by poyolski(m): 3:54am On Mar 22, 2008
she is more like a babe if you say so, what can i do to hey to stop that habit
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 22, 2008
You have to tell her there is more to your relationship than icecream. If she sulks and you don't even wink at her she would eventually get over it.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by poyolski(m): 4:12am On Mar 22, 2008
thanks very much,but he aspect of romance and sex, am not that good in making her fall, how can i go about it?
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by Seun(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2008
How about just getting her the damn ice cream?
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by tngtech(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2008
poyolski:

Hey Guys,

how can i make my girl stop asking me for ice-cream?. and if i don't she will get angry over it.

You have to specify the kind of ice cream. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2008
now this is funny cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by smooooooth: 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2008
abeg NLers is there a law against child abuse in 9ja,cos the stories are hear here are most about sex offenders o.

@ibkaye, you seem to like laughing.are u really in Kano.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by tngtech(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

thats because she is blessed with joy. Everyday of her life is laughter and laughter and more laughter.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by Busta(f): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2008
Ur Gf gots lots of growing up to do.

ice-cream again?
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by NubianQ(f): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2008
Why don't u just get her an Ice cream van?
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by jkpretty(f): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2008
poyolski:

thanks very much,but he aspect of romance and sex, am not that good in making her fall, how can i go about it?
Question?

Seun:

How about just getting her the damn ice cream?

Perfect answer.

@topic
LOL
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

abeg NLers is there a law against child abuse in Nigeria,because the stories are hear here are most about sex offenders o.

hehehe, no i'm not really in Kano smiley
tngtech:

thats because she is blessed with joy. Everyday of her life is laughter and laughter and more laughter.
amen to that smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by rockiedink(m): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2008
don't buy her the ice-cream - get her a place to do IT in UAC or Sweet Sensation or even FanIce; that way she can eat all the ice-cream on the job!!!

kid!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by tngtech(m): 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2008
poyolski:

come and i will teach you. nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by Bblak(f): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2008
Busta:

your Gf gots lots of growing up to do.
ice-cream again?
Exactly.

@Topic
Buy her Ice cream abeg grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by squirrel20(f): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2008
how old is this girlfriend of yours?
i think she needs to grow up.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2008
nothing like baby or age in this one ooooo,i love ice cream like die,a day wtout it there wont be peace in da house cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by merge(f): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2008
then buy ice cream cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by izeek(m): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2008
buy her special delivery, make sure say u put small laxative inside and the rest is story.
whenever she see ice-cream she go tear.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by replenish(f): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2008
izeek:

buy her special delivery, make sure say u put small laxative inside and the rest is story.

izeek u bad no be small.

@ topic

just keep on buying her ice cream until jedijedi catches up with her
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by bigfather(m): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2008
izeek:

You are right bro, or better still you can put a squeez of bitter leaf juice. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by Uche2nna(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2008
Is ur girlfriend a 5 yr old? undecided

Let her buy her own damned ice cream angry
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by TOH(f): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2008
That's what you get for being a pedophile

Hopefully when she gets angry she screams and pounds her fist on the floor screaming in public
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by Uche2nna(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2008
TOH:

Hopefully when she gets angry she screams and pounds her fist on the floor screaming in public

OMG grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by sistawoman: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2008
And I thought i was bad when i requested my hubby bring me red wine each night when we were dating.

look at me calling him my hubby already. I just cant resist.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by Pataki: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2008
Thank goodness for this kind of thread. At least it shows some ladies still cling on to men for their wants even with all the I am an independent woman talk.

@ Poster,
How old is she sef? Getting angry over icecream? Orisirisi, I will continue to read here and there.

Buy her monthly, 5 bucket-full of ice cream.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by dre101(m): 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2008
Since you know what she likes, then get it for her (Ice Cream), but if you cant afford it any longer, call her and explain to her that you are no longer capable of being the man she wanted.
Shikena smiley

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by gabelogan(m): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2008
@ POSTER

THE GIRL NA BUSH GIRL!!
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream by ariblaze(m): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2008
she is like how old?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? / Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her / Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.