Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? (5927 Views)

Poll: Under what circumstance is it acceptable for a man to hit a woman?

Under no circumstance should a man hit a woman: 31% (5 votes)
A man can hit a woman in self-defense from physical abuse: 68% (11 votes)
A man can hit a woman in elf-defense from verbal abuse: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) / If You Are Wooing A Lady And She Slap You / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by beejaei: 1:21am On May 09, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJLTi0L3mPM&feature=player_embedded

Watch the video. A woman gives a man a hot slap. He defends himself. And a group of puss.ies decide to descend on him. Is she right? Is he right? Mods I need a poll.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by BABE3: 1:32am On May 09, 2011
To get a poll, scroll down to the bottom of the/your topic, there's something "pollish" there.

@Topic:
But he already slapped her back. Why the French is he crying like someone stole his soul?    "How can she slap me?" "How can you slap me?" ODE!!!

That's not defending by the way. There was nothing to defend. It wasn't like the slap was continuous. He's ego made him slap her. In his head, he's like "how can a woman me?"

Bottom line is that guy made a complete fool of himself---
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by beejaei: 1:36am On May 09, 2011
Ohh MY GOD! YOU ARE INCORRIGIBLE AND UNFAIR FEMINIST.

Warra hell. He was crying from the humiliation of being slapped on national TV. Plus the whole crowd was being unjust and that must have hurt a lot. I think the woman should be ashamed of herself. What sort of double standard is that?

Thanks for the directions for the poll.

1 Like

Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by BABE3: 1:41am On May 09, 2011
Is that why you're shouting?

It's a lie! The slap was hurting him. --lol--hehe. I get his pain though, but he slapped her back--- undecided

Ok here's the deal: I'm gonna copy and paste what I said earlier today on a thread of yours:

@Topic:Like I always say, There's nothing like "a man should never hit a woman". If they are of equal strength, then they should go for it. No koso.

I think the reason people say "a man should never hit-----" is because, the fight is gonna be unfair. However, in a situation where the woman has an advantage over the man, (or they're on the "same level"wink, that theory doesn't apply.

You're welcome btw.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by Pweety4me(f): 1:42am On May 09, 2011
Lmaooo!!!

"How can she slap", "How can she slap", "How can she slap me"

cheesy grin grin tongue
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by Pweety4me(f): 1:44am On May 09, 2011
BABE!:

To get a poll, scroll down to the bottom of the/your topic, there's something "pollish" there.

@Topic:
But he already slapped her back. Why the French is he crying like someone stole his soul?    "How can she slap me?" "How can you slap me?" ODE!!!

That's not defending by the way. There was nothing to defend. It wasn't like the slap was continuous. He's ego made him slap her. In his head, he's like "how can a woman me?"

Bottom line is that guy made a complete fool of himself---

Exactly!totally spoilt Ediot !!
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by aminalib(f): 1:46am On May 09, 2011
when u hit someone prepare to get hit back, but lol@ him keep saying how she can slap me, lol how can she slap me sir, but im sure he was suprised that someone would put their hands on him
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by Pweety4me(f): 1:47am On May 09, 2011
I don't like either of them, for no reason wastoever should she have slapped him!

What is this whole thing about?he is not a little 5yr old, he's a man in body anywayz undecided so she was a bit to swift with that!

You know how he is going to feel, like a complete Foool(whis he is) infront of his fellow men u gerrit, a woman a woman they call it!
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by aminalib(f): 1:51am On May 09, 2011
well whatever country that is , it might be that women are not equal to men and that is why he is so suprised she would raise her hand to him, so it could be that he might not feel like a fool for hitting her but for the fact that he didnt get to kick her asss
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by Nobody: 1:54am On May 09, 2011
Lol no one else has voted? OP do I get a prize for submitting the first vote? cheesy
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by agabaI23(m): 1:55am On May 09, 2011
She deserved the hot slap. Who is she?

There is a chance i could endure that if we are alone but not on national TV forfucksake
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by BloodShed1: 1:58am On May 09, 2011
Oh I remeber this LOL.

This video (and maybe as time goes by, the responses in this thread), is just a reflection of society's view on this. The fact that people can still debate whether the man was right just explains how stupid most people are.

What's funny is, if he stood there and took it, the whole world will be laughing at him, when he responds, he's a monster, and in this case he got his a$$ beat in front thousands if not millions of people.

I wish I had a gun so I can just shoot those knights in shining armour in front of their mothers.

1 Like

Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by beejaei: 2:01am On May 09, 2011
Lol no one else has voted? OP do I get a prize for submitting the first vote?

I am the prize for submitting the first vote. Where can i see you to deliver your prize?
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by Nobody: 2:03am On May 09, 2011
Lol, I want an e-prize please cheesy

On-topic though: behave ladylike, and you'll be treated ladylike. Act like a female dog, and you'll be treated like a female dog lol. One cannot have his or her cake and eat it too.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by BloodShed1: 2:05am On May 09, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol, I want an e-prize please cheesy

On-topic though: behave ladylike, and you'll be treated ladylike. Act like a female dog, and you'll be treated like a female dog lol. One cannot have his or her cake and eat it too.

But that's how most of you behave.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by agabaI23(m): 2:07am On May 09, 2011
BABE!:

Is that why you're shouting?

It's a lie! The slap was hurting him. --lol--hehe. I get his pain though, but he slapped her back--- undecided

Ok here's the deal: I'm gonna copy and paste what I said earlier today on a thread of yours:

@Topic:Like I always say,  There's nothing like "a man should never hit a woman". If they are of equal strength, then they should go for it. No koso.

I think the reason people say "a man should never hit-----" is because, the fight is gonna be unfair. However, in a situation where the woman has an advantage over the man, (or they're on the "same level"wink, that theory doesn't apply.

You're welcome btw.
You think he would stand there and take it from a man? I don't think so.
Do not excuse the woman in anyway. Why dish out abuse if you cannot take it.
I have no problem with the guy that separated them but I have every problem with those that hit him.

BTW he was crying because of the number of people that were hitting him not because of a an insult of a slap.
The ladies slap was meant to be an insult so you have no point arguing this.
I won't like to heat a woman. I have never done that, but if you do this to me, I hit back and will be ready to die with all those guys rushing.

Men have ego, she should have know that you do not play with a man's ego.

They looked at the guy and thought they could overrun him.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by Nobody: 2:08am On May 09, 2011
Blood_Shed:
But that's how most of you behave.

Most =/= All.

I'm not a feminist but I can do things myself. I see myself as an equal and I conduct myself as such. I wouldn't slap anyone because I don't want a slap in return. As for the rest, na them sabi. I don't know their agenda or why some of them act funny lol.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by beejaei: 2:09am On May 09, 2011
Mods abeg front page ooh.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by BloodShed1: 2:11am On May 09, 2011
ogugua88:

Most =/= All.

I'm not a feminist but I can do things myself. I see myself as an equal and I conduct myself as such. I wouldn't slap anyone because I don't want a slap in return. As for the rest, na them sabi. I don't know their agenda or why some of them act funny lol.

Yes you DO! LOL

People act a certain way if they know they can get away with it and more importantly, why they can get away wit hit. Women act brave like that to men because they know that no matter what the reason was, he'll still get the short end of the stick because he's a dude.

Why do you think women in many Muslim states, or in Northern Nigeria for example don't act this way, because their behaviour is regulated, and that's how it should be.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by BABE3: 2:13am On May 09, 2011
agabaI23:

You think he would stand there and take it from a man? I don't think so.
Do not excuse the woman in anyway. Why dish out abuse if you cannot take it.
I have no problem with the guy that separated them but I have every problem with those that hit him.

BTW he was crying because of the number of people that were hitting him not because of a an insult of a slap.
The ladies slap was meant to be an insult so you have no point arguing this.
I won't like to heat a woman. I have never done that, but if you do this to me, I hit back and will be ready to die with all those guys rushing.

Men have ego, she should have know that you do not play with a man's ego.

They looked at the guy and thought they could overrun him.

Touche!

It's possible the crowd was hitting him though! I didn't think of it like that.

I don't think you understood my previous post. Read it again abeg.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by Nobody: 2:14am On May 09, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Yes you DO! LOL

People act a certain way if they know they can get away with it and more importantly, why they can get away wit hit. Women act brave like that to men because they know that no matter what the reason was, he'll still get the short end of the stick because he's a dude.

Why do you think women in many Muslim states, or in Northern Nigeria for example don't act this way, because their behaviour is regulated, and that's how it should be.

I don't lol. You know some women will disagree with what you're saying haha. Maybe they will. Like I said, that's them, not me. Things like that have happened in my past and I've usually explained myself on the guy's behalf lol. I don't act a certain way unless I know I'm 100% right about something lol. Women can regulate themselves just as men do.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by BloodShed1: 2:20am On May 09, 2011
ogugua88:

I don't lol. You know some women will disagree with what you're saying haha. Maybe they will. Like I said, that's them, not me. Things like that have happened in my past and I've usually explained myself on the guy's behalf lol. I don't act a certain way unless I know I'm 100% right about something lol. Women can regulate themselves just as men do.

Get the f.u.ck outta here with that.

Back in the days in the West (and Southern Naija), women's behaviour was strictly regulated and that is exactly what kept them in check. But today, nobody holds women accountable for anything, which has brought the TRUE lack of character in most women, right out in the open. Women hardly speak out against another women openly for some wrongdoing but are quick to condem a man publicly for something he didn'd do, EVEN IF HE DIDN'T DO IT!

And for that simple thing I highlighted, I'll put you in the same category as them. Defending women when there's evidence that suggests the opposite. That's something ALL women I know and have seen do.

1 Like

Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by Nobody: 2:26am On May 09, 2011
I said women CAN regulate themselves just as men do.

can
-auxiliary verb and verb, present singular 1st person
1. to be able to; have the ability, power, or skill to
2. to know how to
3. to have the power or means to

Now, using this information, we'll go over the sentence I used earlier:

"Women can regulate themselves just as men do." They have the ability to do so. Nowhere did I say women DO regulate themselves just men do.

Today's English session is hereby dismissed. I don't think there's any need for me to discuss my frequent condemnation of women on this website either, so I'll just leave it at that. Thanks for judging though smiley
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by BloodShed1: 2:29am On May 09, 2011
I stand by my point because I don't even think they CAN regulate themselves like that.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by Nobody: 2:30am On May 09, 2011
I see you still don't understand the meaning of the word "can".
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by agabaI23(m): 2:37am On May 09, 2011
BABE!:

Touche!

It's possible the crowd was hitting him though! I didn't think of it like that.

I don't think you understood my previous post. Read it again abeg.

You need a touch light to read mine? I will give you one grin
I read what you said and understood it very well.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by BloodShed1: 2:37am On May 09, 2011
ogugua88:

I see you still don't understand the meaning of the word "can".

Shut the hell up, can't you f'ing read?

I disagreed with what you said. I don't think they even can regulate themselves.

I don't know what they smoke over there in Naija, and I don't even smoke anything, never have, but I'd like some so I can sell it.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by Nobody: 2:41am On May 09, 2011
Somehow I read everything else you wrote without difficulty. I don't know why you're asking me such now or being rude about it. I should be asking you sef considering you said I was defending women and I haven't done that in this thread lol.

I will now though by saying that some women are far wiser than you think. A lot of them tend to think every scenario possible before acting, especially when it comes to men. They don't act first and think later like some men tend to do. So, I know what I'm saying when I say women can regulate themselves but some decide to behave contrarily. Like I said earlier, I don't know their agenda or why some of them act funnily because I'm not one to display this kind of behavior. I'm speaking from personal experience here.

I'm not in Nigeria so I wouldn't know.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by BABE3: 2:42am On May 09, 2011
agabaI23:

You need a touch light to read mine? I will give you one grin
I read what you said and understood it very well.

Lol-- I hope you were joking?

If you weren't: Google what Touche means abeg. It's slang darl.  smiley
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by BloodShed1: 2:51am On May 09, 2011
ogugua88:

Somehow I read everything else you wrote without difficulty. I don't know why you're asking me such now or being rude about it. I should be asking you sef considering you said I was defending women and I haven't done that in this thread lol.

I will now though by saying that women are far wiser than you think. A lot of them tend to think every scenario possible before acting, especially when it comes to men. They don't act first and think later like some men tend to do. So, I know what I'm saying when I say women can regulate themselves but decide to behave contrarily. Like I said earlier, I don't know their agenda or why some of them act funnily because I'm not one to display this kind of behavior. I'm speaking from personal experience here.

I'm not in Nigeria so I wouldn't know.

Yes, most of them have average intelligence at best and most men, not like they aren't wiser than women, but are lead by their d!<k, so it doesn't take that much intelligence to outwit a man who isn't thinking.

What country do you live in then?

But you're all the same, I can guarantee you have displayed the characteristics I have described here and in other threads.
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by agabaI23(m): 2:51am On May 09, 2011
BABE!:

Lol-- I hope you were joking?

If you weren't: Google what Touche means abeg. It's slang darl.  smiley
I hope you were joking too wink
You should know a joke when you see one, you don't need to google it cheesy
Re: How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? by BABE3: 2:54am On May 09, 2011
agabaI23:

I hope you were joking too wink
You should know a joke when you see one, you don't need to google it cheesy

I'm kinda confused. I'm having a "brain-fart" moment.

But it's aight! smiley

(1) (2) (3)

Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play / 7 Reasons Why Girls Love Introverted/gentlemen Lovers / Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.