Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (120801 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2013
@beetle,u are welcome.May Allah accept it,forgive your sins ,grant you mercy&bestow on you pious children.May Allah grant everyone of us on this thread mercy,acceptance of our dua and pious offspring soonest.may we start congratulating one another on the birth of our children.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 02, 2013
@beetle,7 dates(is it the same labidun?)@beloved,may Allah grant you good health and pious offspring soon soonest.@mac,tnks for checking on us.may Allah reward you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
maclatunji: The love being shown amongst you ladies on this thread is so beautiful and admirable. May Almighty Allah answer your prayers very soon.

Amin. Thanks sir
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
@beetle,may Allah accept it as an act of ibadah,may all our dua'as be answered,amin ya Rabb
@beloved1993,I pray for u my sis,everything works for our good,may Allah ease ur path and make d way easy for us all,amin
@lovely ummus,may Allah give us d patience to pass dis test,amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Moyinoluwa83: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
@Beetle. Welcome. May Allah accept the prayers.Amin.
@Beloved1993. It is well sis. May Allah's rahma locate you. Your miracle BFP is around the corner by Allah's grace
@all my beautiful sisters, may Allah grant our heart desires. I wish everyone twins and triplets soonest. We will rejoice with one another this year by Allah's grace.
Oh Allah we ask for your mercy, forgive us our tresspases and grant us beautiful children. Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Moyinoluwa83: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
@zeezy etal pls can I do the rukyah without the rukyah CD? I have the honey and Abatu sauda now but I have not been able to download the rukyah on the net and they don't have the CD at the islamic shops I have checked.
Will it suffice to do suratul maarij, suratul safat, honey and Abatu saudah? Thanks
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
asalam alaikum waramatullahi wabarakatuh,
@ beetle may almighty Allah accept it as an act of Ibadah.
@beloved1993,it is well my dear all will be well soon In Sha Allah.

 pray almighty Allah answer our prayers this cycle and grant unto us pious children soon.Amina Ya Allah.

My SIL who was also ttc since 2008 is now pregnant and she gave me the name of the drug she used. The name is Dazel kit and she said it comprises of fluconazole159mg,azithromycin1g and secnidazole1g (she said they kit is used in treating infection). It actually worked for her.

May almighty Allah answer our prayers.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
asalam alaikum waramatullahi wabarakatuh ,
Sorry  didn't remember to mention she said there is plenty fake of the drug outside so one should check the pack for those three names  mentioned and she also said it purged her.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
maclatunji: The love being shown amongst you ladies on this thread is so beautiful and admirable. May Almighty Allah answer your prayers very soon.
. Amin brother.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
Assalam alaykun wa rahmatullah wa barakatu sisters.@beetle,may Allah accept it as an act of Ibadah and grant all the duas made therein-Amin. @ beloved,don't worry your body will definitely cooperate when Allah wills it to.very soon you will get your miracle BFP. @all,may Allah grant all our heart desires and bless us in them-amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
@amatuRahman, missed you. My network has been haywire.would get back ASAP smiley
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
@salam alaykum sisters believe we re doing great inshah Allah.
@beetle u're welcome 4rm the holy city nd tanx 4 remembering us in prayers may Allah accept all ur ibadah nd bless u with pious children sooner than u expected.

@beloved dear i pray inshah Allah ur body will cooperate as am expecting ur bfp bf we commence ramadan wishing u all the best in this cycle inshah Allah.

@all may Allah bless us with our heart desires soon nd i pray bf this yr end we will all have cause to celebrate inshah Allah ammin.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2013

Ameen. may Allah reward u abundantly.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 12:23am On Jun 03, 2013
@ coco diva, missed u too my dear sis. 've been down with malaria and cold o. It is well.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by VENUSS(f): 5:46am On Jun 03, 2013
Asalamualeikum, @ beetle, Alhamdullilah for that and may Allah accept the prayers and grant us his Majestic Mercy.
@my beloved, may Allah make it easy for your body to cooperate nd all of our body o.
On the Ruqya stuff, tanks for highlightn the part that one needs to have somebody around o. Cos I really tot of that, that why I have not make any attempt to look into it. May Allah bless all you Ma Sisters. Amin. Have a blessed week.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 03, 2013
Thanks my sisters.
@Amatu, hope you are better now. Pele
@venuss, that's what I read about it. Its been over a year since I did my research. I just didn't go on with it. I did do the honey and blackseed oil, but stopped after a while. I was told to heat the oil and honey together and drink for days. And also lick honey first thing in morning. The taste of the oil is something else.
last time I went to Saudi, I got a lot of the black seed oil but I no longer use them.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Moyinoluwa83: @zeezy etal pls can I do the rukyah without the rukyah CD? I have the honey and Abatu sauda now but I have not been able to download the rukyah on the net and they don't have the CD at the islamic shops I have checked.
Will it suffice to do suratul maarij, suratul safat, honey and Abatu saudah? Thanks
i think you should try to download the ruqyah,[i couldn't get d cd at islamic stores too].Lets try to do it the way it is prescribed.May Allah ease our affairs,protect us,bestow upon us mercy and grant us pious children soonest.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Anyone heard of nabi booti and Maryam booti? Nabi booti is for infertility and Maryam booti is to aid with delivery.
I have deleted all the pages of my research on nabi booti, but a quick google search gave this.

http://www.nanima.co.za/2011/08/medina-leaves-nabi-booti-for-pregnancy/

it is only found at mount uhud, but since I wasn't chanced to go there, had to buy outside my hotel for more expensive price. Its normally very cheap, 5 riyals. It is a widely sought item in Madinah. Allahu alam, I saw few testimonies online that it worked. Pakistani women don't go to Saudi and not buy, it is like gold cos it is widely sought. The man that sold to me said to blend dry and use with milk, some people take as tea .
please note that these are just herbs.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Moyinoluwa83: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
zeezzy: i think you should try to download the ruqyah,[i couldn't get d cd at islamic stores too].Lets try to do it the way it is prescribed.May Allah ease our affairs,protect us,bestow upon us mercy and grant us pious children soonest.
Zeezy thanks. I got the Rukyah download this morning.
Amin @ ur prayers.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
Salam alaykum my lovely sisters!!! I hope we r all doing great. Its bn a while. Af gave me a red carpet welcome on d 1st of june cheesy... Hmm. What can I say. I have decided not to stress myself much and improve on my closeness to Allah SWT...so no more thots of ttc,jst taking each day one step @ a time. I pray Allah makes dis journey easy for us all. @ Beetle...u r welcome. May Allah accept it as an act of ibadah and grant u ur hrt desires. Thanks for praying for us. @Beloved,coco diva,zeezy,AmatuRahman,venuss,safe06,phewme,Amazeballs,naffysa,onono planet,abibby,monyinoluwa and all....may Allah bless each n everyone of u and make ur affairs easy for u. Amin. Love u all. Ma salam

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
Aslmn alykm.@AmatuRahman,how is your health now?hope you are okay now.@rainyday,my sister,how are you now?May Allah[S.W.T]ease your affairs too and grant our heart desires soonest.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2013
rainyday: Salam alaykum my lovely sisters!!! I hope we r all doing great. Its bn a while. Af gave me a red carpet welcome on d 1st of june cheesy... Hmm. What can I say. I have decided not to stress myself much and improve on my closeness to Allah SWT...so no more thots of ttc,jst taking each day one step @ a time. I pray Allah makes dis journey easy for us all. @ Beetle...u r welcome. May Allah accept it as an act of ibadah and grant u ur hrt desires. Thanks for praying for us. @Beloved,coco diva,zeezy,AmatuRahman,venuss,safe06,phewme,Amazeballs,naffysa,onono planet,abibby,monyinoluwa and all....may Allah bless each n everyone of u and make ur affairs easy for u. Amin. Love u all. Ma salam

Amin. Love you too honey. Just relax,take a break to refresh and rejuvenate and get back into the game cos your BFP is around the corner inshaAllah. Put your trust in Allah and you'l find Him sufficient for you.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2013
Asalam alykum all. Just a reminder ;
Through calamity the believer seeks reward, through hardship, sins are wiped away and our status is elevated before Allah and there's no way to attain it but through patience.
"And surely,We shall try you till We test those who strive hard and the As-Sabirun(patient) and We shall test your facts." Q47:31
May Allah make it easy for us-amin

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by tbaba1234: 2:11am On Jun 07, 2013
Assalamu aleikum,

I was studying the Quran and i came across ayat that i thought would be relevant to the sisters and brothers here.

Allah reveals a secret in Surah Nuh for those going through challenges of wealth and children, A secret by means you will be able to have children if you are struggling to have them. Allah relates a statement made by the prophet Nuh (Peace be upon him):

I said, “Ask forgiveness of your Lord: He is ever forgiving. (and if you do so) He will send down abundant rain from the sky for you; He will extend for you wealth and sons; He will provide you with gardens and rivers. What is the matter with you? Why will you not fear God’s majesty,when He has created you stage by stage? (Surah 71:10-14)

The ayah says: You ask Allah to forgive and He will give you kids... He will give money too. Not just give you, He will extend for you wealth and kids. You will be able to do more with money and with children.

Lesson: Increase your Istigfaar if you want children. Make as much Istigfaar as you can after Salaat and whenever you can (you and your spouse). He will give you children.

THAT IS ALLAH'S PROMISE.

There is story about this:

The scholar Hasan al Basri was in a gathering and a man comes to him and complains that he did not have wealth. Hasan al basri told him: Make Istigfaar.

Next man came to Hasan al basri and he complains that his wife is having difficulties having children. Hasan al basri told him: Make Istigfaar.

A third man came up to Hasan al basri, complained about a drought and Hasan al basri said the same thing: seek forgiveness from Allah

So one of the people from the gathering said: How come you tell everyone that comes to you complaining about anything to say astaghfirAllah?

Hasan al basri said: I have not said anything that is not in the Quran. He then quoted this ayah from surah Nuh.

I said, “Ask forgiveness of your Lord: He is ever forgiving. (and if you do so) He will send down abundant rain from the sky for you; He will extend for you wealth and sons; He will provide you with gardens and rivers. What is the matter with you? Why will you not fear God’s majesty,when He has created you stage by stage? (Surah 71:10-14)

SubhanAllah.

Generally, if you are having difficulties with anything, intensify your istigfaar and seek forgiveness from Allah.

May Allah reward you all for your patience.
May Allah grant you the patience, you need for the days ahead
May Allah forgive your errors
May Allah grant you righteous children that would be ambassadors of Islam

Ameen

A video of the Hasan al basri story as told by Shaykh Abdur Razzaq Al Abbad.. English translation starts at 0:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d57nH-Q3DU4

5 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 07, 2013
Thanks @ Coco diva...u r a darling!! @ Tbaba...jazakallahu khairan. Thanks for dis lovely piece,will do istighfaar more often inshaAllah. @all my sisters,hope u r all doing good...let's kip holding on, I knw soon it will be a thing of d past and we will hold our kids in our arms and will forever kip saying Alhamdulillah smiley
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 07, 2013
Hmmm....Irony of life!!!! I was reading a thread in d family section where a man wrote a letter to his unborn child. Apparently,dey ve bn trying to conceive for over 31months now,very touching letter I must say and it bought me to tears. Going thru all d comments made by other posters,one caught my eyes of a woman who was complaining that right now she is pregnant and her husband just recently lost his job. And to top it up,she realised she is carrying twins and feels like committing suicide. She is like here she is wishing dat she is nt pregnant and someone is crying and begging to have d very thing she doesn't want. It got me thinking really hard and all I could say was Alhamdulillah,I was overwhelmed. Indeed the Planning and Decree of Allah is very Subtle. It may not be immediately understood,but its always Wise. The Creator of the heavens and earth knows dat which is good for everyone of us,may dat good which He has in store for us manifest in our lives. Amin. Also,let us endeavour to recite d dua of prophet Yunus(AS):Dhu’l-Noon when he was in the belly of the fish:
‘Laa ilaaha illa Anta, subhaanaka inni kuntu min
al-zaalimeen . "There is no
god but You, Glory to You; verily I was one of the
wrongdoers.’”. May Allah make it easy for us all,Amin

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2013
Double post
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by siddiq202(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
Salam
Allah will grant you all your heart desires soon. In Sha Allah smiley

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 10:46am On Jun 10, 2013
Asalam alykum fab sisters and mothers-to-be very soon.Hope we're all holding up. Just a reminder ;

"For after every difficulty,there is ease (surah As-Sharh:5-6)

Be patient and don't seek a speedy response- impatience is like cutting plants before their harvest time while they are much better if you wait. Be patient and do not become hasty because your supplication will be accepted as long as you do not become hasty and say, "I have supplicated but it has not been accepted from me" (Hadith, Saheeh Bukhari)
So let's all be optimistic and have good hope in Allah.May Allah make it easy-amin.

4 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ononoplanet(f): 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
salam sisters, sad to announce that I had a failed cycle. However, I know it just a matter of time before my quads make their grand appearance IN SHA ALLAH. Amin. Taking it easy for now and praying to God to direct me.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 7:34am On Jun 12, 2013
@ononoplanet,please be strong,I realy don't know what to say than may almighty Allah ease ur affairs and make u a stronger person. Amin. Did u bother finding out what happened in d first two cycles that resulted in its failure bfor embarking on this last cycle?
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 8:16am On Jun 12, 2013
Wa alykum salam @ Ononoplanet, So sorry to hear that. May Allah console you and compensate you with something better- amin.
Maybe you should suggest to your doctor to have a hysteroscopy done to see what's going on in that area that could be causing the problem. But don't give up, try try and keep trying.May Allah,the provider replenish your pocket and keep on bestowing His bounties on you and your DH-amin
Very soon inshaAllah you'l have those lovely quads in your arms.
@All, may Allah be with us all-amin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply)

The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.