Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (120800 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 11:06am On May 21, 2013
VENUSS: @cocodiva, does the site you got the supplements from offer shipping service or you heard to use a shipping coy?

Actually,I used fertilityshop.com and they don't ship directly to Nigeria.DH's colleague was in the U.S at the time so she got it for us.But there are other sites that stock the same items that can ship to Nigeria.e.g herbstock.com
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 11:09am On May 21, 2013
@Rainyday,you're welcome.
@Zeezy,you've been silent,hope you're good? May Allah be with us all-amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 11:09am On May 21, 2013
Aslmn alykm.hope we are all doing good.@Amazeball&rainyday,my sisters,i kuku dey.just going thru one of the low moments.May Allah grant our heart desires.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by phewme(f): 11:50am On May 21, 2013
@coco diva. Thank you so much. God Bless you
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by VENUSS(f): 2:34pm On May 21, 2013
Ok, @ cocodiva thanks. I actually need a shipping coy for something else.
@ zeezzy its a phase we all pass tro' we only pray God gives us the strength to go on, lessen the burden and Bless us soon.
I'm waiting patiently for june o, have been able to build my uterus linning, ( the thing over build sef). My clinic starts another batch early june , I can't wait. I have started smiling to myself and rehearsing hw I will break the positive news to DH. May Allah bless us all and put Rahama in all the treatment we embark on. Wasalamu aleikum .
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 21, 2013
Aslmn alykm.how is everyone doing?@vennuss,May Allah spare our lives and grant u pious children through it.@naffyysa,its long since we see your post.hope there is no problem.kindly pop in.May Allah answer our prayers
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 8:22pm On May 21, 2013
asalam alaikum waramatullahi wabarakatuh ,
My sisters am so sad to tell u all  got bfn today.  know almighty Allah will wipe our tears soon In Sha Allah. Am putting all my trust in Him and expecting ɑ̤̥̈̊ miracle of carrying my own kids soon In Sha Allah. Amina Ya Allah

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 8:41pm On May 21, 2013
Wa alykum salam,AmatuRahman dear so sorry to hear this news. Did you do a blood test or you POAS? Cos there are times you may not get a BFP early in your test and after some weeks,you get a BFP.just try and re-test after some time.But whichever way it turns out,Allah knows best.Just put your trust in Him.He knows what's best for us and at the right time He'l make it come about.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 9:08pm On May 21, 2013
@ coco diva dear i did the blood test today and is negative. I actually started spotting (brown) yesterday and bleeding today .
Jazakallahu khairan sis. I just sent you a mail,ve u received it.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 9:30pm On May 21, 2013
@Amaturahman so sorry dear,may Allah console u, just put ur trust in Him as he alone can do it nd he will do it for everyone of us sooner than we expected amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 21, 2013
Awww sis AmatuRahman...I was really rooting for u in dis cycle,I wanted u to open d floor of bfp's in dis thread. Am so sad about it bt Allah knows best. He will give u d best @ d appropriate time. *HUGS*. Be strong and kip trusting in Allah,He is indeed d Mercifu God. @zeezy,I undstand hw u r feeling dear cos am passing thru d same phase jst dis evening. I jst finished crying before coming to post here. And reading from sis AmatuRahman also increased my sadness. Am going thru a lot,not jst ttc bt other tins. I try to b strong bt dis evening its like everything jst displayed itself again and am wondering y I and dh have to pass thru dis. Ya Rabb,have mercy on us all. I don't knw what to do again cos am so confused,pls favour us in everything we do,we do not have any guardian,protector or maula,You are the One we call upon. Make our affairs easy for us. Do not let people mock @ us behind our back. Ya Rabb,You gave me a good husband,he is not perfect but he is good to me and my family. Let me be a blessing to him,help me to b a good wife to him,elevate him,guide him and grant him his heart desire. Amin. My sisters pls put me in ur prayers,am really really sad,its as if nothing is working for mesad. Sorry for d epistle,dnt ve anyone to talk to.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 9:44pm On May 21, 2013
AmatuRahman: @ coco diva dear i did the blood test today and is negative. I actually started spotting (brown) yesterday and bleeding today .
Jazakallahu khairan sis. I just sent you a mail,ve u received it.

I just changed the password to my e-mail.so I dint get it.pls re-send it.thanks
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 9:48pm On May 21, 2013
@ coco diva, 've received your mail and 've replied.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 10:08pm On May 21, 2013
AmatuRahman: @ coco diva, 've received your mail and 've replied.

I've seen the mail and also replied.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 10:35pm On May 21, 2013
@Amatu Rahman,what can I say,Allah knows,He sees,He hears,ya Allah we put out trust in u,You are d only one who can ease our pain,and dry our tears,may Allah comfort you my dear sis,be calm
My sisters when ur heart is breaking andd pain makes u fall:
Remember,just remember
Allah sees it all
Alhamdulillah for d gift of life
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 11:03pm On May 21, 2013
"Do not despair when in spite of intense supplication, there is a delay in receiving the expected gift. He (God) has guaranteed that he will respond in what He chooses for you, and not what you choose for yourself, and at the time He chooses – not the time you desire."
--Ibn Ata'Allah Iskandari

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:20am On May 22, 2013
O Allah, please bless all the sisters on this thread with their heart desires, please answer our prayers. We need bfps and babies on this thread. O Allah, I know you love us that is why we are being tested, we pray we pass this test with flying colors and bless us with twins and triplets. Your beloved is calling on you to bless all of us with healthy children. Almighty Allah as my name says please continue to love us. O Allah please wipe away the tears of our sisters AmatuRahman, rainy day, zeezzy and our other sisters that could be going through trying times. Amin kun fayakun.

@AmatuRahman, you posted exactly what my sis said to me when I got back from hospital and was crying to her on phone. Fa inama al usri yusra', say it as many times as possible and you will feel better. We are serving Allah, and Allah loves his servant. And Allah tests those he loves. You are being tested and you have passed in sha Allah. Your time will come. When I wonder if it will ever happen, I remember Blendy's story on ivf thread. Your time will come my sister, and then it won't be about how long, but about the boy and girl smiling at you.

@rainyday, I don't know what you are going through, but I will tell you I understand. May Allah make all our affairs easy for us, may He not give us trials that we won't be able to conquer. Amin

@zeezzy, take it easy. This too shall pass.

abeg where is our sister safelicious. Safe, have u started ttc? no vex that I keep on asking, I know u were waiting for meds to leave ur system.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 8:19am On May 22, 2013
Asalam alykum sisters.Reading through all of these write-ups made me emotional and close to tears.But what can I say? We're all humans and its natural to feel sad and downcast when things are not going our way.But then,we should also remember that we have a God that is capable of all things and He is Monyashau.He does things how he wills and He knows best.This just brings to mind the story of the companions in the battle of badr.when the muslims were being killed despite their small population and they were asking the prophet "when will the help of Allah come"? And Allah responded via a revealation in the Qur'an "verily the help of Allah is near".My sisters,indeed the help of Allah is near.when events get to the climax,it surely must come down.when things get extremely difficult,be rest-assured that the solution is nearby.I feel bad too cos I was really hoping on AmatuRahman's BFP and looking forward to her telling us the goodnews only to hear otherwise but who are we in the know?cos only Allah knows all things.A muslim is one who soldiers on after a fall.cos he knows that all his affairs are good for him.so let's take heart and move on being happy and hopeful of Allah's mercy.we actually have a lot to be thankful for.our lives,our well-being,our marriages(some women lost their marriages after trying for just 2years),even being able to afford going to hospitals to seek treatment is a blessing in itself cos some people cannot even afford it.so let's remain thankful cos Allah says when we're thankful He'l bless us more.pls AmatuRahman,Rainyday,Zeezzy,Beloved1993,Phewme and all.Allah will be with us all.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by phewme(f): 9:29am On May 22, 2013
@AmatuRahman, my dear sister, Allah knows best and He will surely put a smile on your face and give you reasons to rejoice.
@Venus, you can check this site www.orderbay.com. I have been using them since 2008/9 for my online shopping.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by VENUSS(f): 10:25am On May 22, 2013
We can't ask God why. ? We can't Shape our destiny. And people (inlaws especially) take it all out on us as if been childless is a thing of joy, as if we are just seated doing nothing.
All I want is to be happy with or without a child. Let me have my peace and space abeg. Anybody that has a problem with me been childless, should pickup a quarrel with God. I did not create myself.
@AmatuRahman, don't just worry yourself pls ok. We will defeat ttc in the end soon. You will see. In sha Allah.
@phwem tanks will check the site. And will shot you a mail incase I don't understand somethings.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by MizzD: 2:30pm On May 22, 2013
@AmatuRahman,was reali looking foward 2 a bfp but Allah knows best.we shall all rejoice with u sooner than expected.May Almighty Allah strengthen all d waiting mothers in the house nd put smiles on our faces with bfps-Amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 3:33pm On May 22, 2013
Assalam alaekum my people
@amaturahman,please be strong,almighty Allah knows best. "Rabbana maa khalaqta hadha batilan". "Our lord! U did not create this to spoil it"(Q.3:191)
May almighty grant u a bfp soonest.
@zeezy,pls be happy,almighty Allah has a purpose for everything,let's always learn to say "alhamdulillah" coz I know He will do the best for us. Amin. We shall all have cause to say "thumma sabila yassarau" (then, the path Ȋ̝̊̅§ made easy) when we get our bfp soonest insha Allah. Amin.
@beloved1993,thanx my beloved for ur concern,I donno if I should say I have started ooo,coz the pain I go through Ȋ̝̊̅§ not even making м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ think of ttc,I'm just all about finding a solution to my daily aches bur not allowing it disrupt my "wifely duties". Lol.
@all,I realy donno what to say,bur may almighty Allah grant us patience till he deems it fit to answer our cries and may He direct our steps. Amin thumma amin.

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Moyinoluwa83: 9:21pm On May 22, 2013
Assalamualaikun sisters. I am happy to join you. @Beloved1993 Thanks for inviting me sis. May Allah reward you.
@zeezy et al may Allah answer our prayers and grant us our heart desires.
Oh Allah you said we should call you and you will answer us. We have called you, pls accept our prayers. We have no one to turn to, have mercy on us and bless us with the fruit of the womb, bless our husbands and put ur baraka in our homes. Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 7:50am On May 23, 2013
@amaturahman,I hope u are holding on strong?its well with u,did ur doctor tell u what might have caused d bfn?I just think its better to know incase of next time. Though I pray u ll conceive naturally soon.amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 7:51am On May 23, 2013
@Amaturahman,my sister,May Allah be with you.May He reward you with that which is better[natural bfp& then twins],May He replenish your pocket,console you and grant you peace.@rainyday,May Allah ease our affairs.@Moyin,wa alykm salam.@safe06,beloved,rainyday,vennuss and all my sisters here,thanks for being there always.may Allah reward you abundantly.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:21am On May 23, 2013
Aslmn alykm.i want to share this d,ua to combat the spiritual aspect of ttc.i was taught[via phone]Yesterday by deputy cheif imam of ----state,he said it was shared by a prof[can't remember his name]who pray for pple to remove jinns and this particular one is used for pple ttc.[just wanted to know its source]
Ruqyah 3ce daily
Get abatu sauda[oil]and honey,
recite the following in it 70 or 7 times:Baqorah 284-286,Imran 190-end,ikhlas,falaq&nas.
Apply the abatu sauda on the forehead,chest&ribs.
Take a spoonful of the honey first thing in the morning
Do these for 45 days.
[b][/b]
i got a free download of Sheik Abdurrahman Sudais ruqyah recitation using google and hope to start today.Lets remember to fortify ourselves always.[get the citadel of believers].
May Allah protect us,heal us and grant us pious children.Lets continue praying to our Lord,Lets increase the prayers,they are being answered and the children are coming soon MashaAllah.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 9:24am On May 23, 2013
Asalam alaikum waramatullahi wabarakatuh,

Thank you all for your words of encouragement and prayers sis. I pray almighty Allah answer our prayer soon and grant us all with blessed and pious children soon In Sha Allah. Amina Ya Allah
@safe06 sis the doc said he will be able to tell us by weekend.

@ zeezy sis pls what is Ruqya and are we going to recite the verses into the oil and honey seperately.

Jazakallahu Khairan sisters
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:35am On May 23, 2013
AmatuRahman: Asalam alaikum waramatullahi wabarakatuh,

Thank you all for your words of encouragement and prayers sis. I pray almighty Allah answer our prayer soon and grant us all with blessed and pious children soon In Sha Allah. Amina Ya Allah

@ zeezy sis pls what is Ruqya and are we going to recite the verses into the oil and honey seperately.

My sister,May Allah be with you.we recite the verses into the oil and honey together.Ruqyah is a collection of some verses of the holy quran.It is used to ward off jinns.You can get a free download using google[free download of ruqyah].i download the one recited by Abdurrahman Sudais.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 9:40am On May 23, 2013
Asalam alaikum waramatullahi wabarakatuh,

@ zeezzy sis pls what is Ruqya and are we going to recite the verses into the oil and honey seperately.

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 9:45am On May 23, 2013
Salam sisters...
@Zeezy can i use any other oil cos i live outside Nigeria (Europe), i dont know of any muslim shop here. Please help.
@ Safe Hope you are good? You've bin scarce ooooo, hope all is well. May Allah ease our way.
@ Amaturahmon I think you need to calm down and reduce any physical or emotional stress. Insha Allah, you will share the good news soon.
@ all sisters I think we need to be more prayerful, I use to have some kind of bad dreams. Sometimes, I would love to know the meaning of those dreams but no one to explain it to me. May Allah free us from any sort of jinn. Salam.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 9:46am On May 23, 2013
Thanks sis zeezzy for your response.
Please i also want to ask if we will apply the oil too daily for 45 days.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 23, 2013
Tbaby4real: Salam sisters...
@Zeezy can i use any other oil cos i live outside Nigeria (Europe), i dont know of any muslim shop here. Please help.
@ Safe Hope you are good? You've bin scarce ooooo, hope all is well. May Allah ease our way.
@ Amaturahmon I think you need to calm down and reduce any physical or emotional stress. Insha Allah, you will share the good news soon.
@ all sisters I think we need to be more prayerful, I use to have some kind of bad dreams. Sometimes, I would love to know the meaning of those dreams but no one to explain it to me. May Allah free us from any sort of jinn. Salam.
Amin.i will ask about the oil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply)

The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.