Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,722 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (120489 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 1:29am On May 18, 2013
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 3:15am On May 18, 2013
Amin Beloved!! How are you feeling tho? May ALLAH make it easy for us all! What happened??

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 5:43am On May 18, 2013
@beloved,Ya ALlah,I hope u are much better now sis,may Allah ease ur pain amin,there's a reason why it didn't hold,Allah knows best,Alhamdulilah for d gift of life.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by maclatunji: 6:13am On May 18, 2013
phewme: @coco diva. Thank you so much. I found this on google map- Korea Nigeria Acupuncture Centre. Located at osolo way, mushin and they have a branch in benin. I will locate the place next week.

@AmatuRahman, May Almighty Allah make this cycle a success for you and everyone of us. Amin

Osolo way is in Isolo off Airport road. If you know Ajao estate. Osolo way is the main road beside it that leads to Aye bus stop on Mushin road, Isolo.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 7:10am On May 18, 2013
Oh beloved,may Allah ease your affairs.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 7:39am On May 18, 2013
My beloved 1993,its well with u,please remain positive,almighty Allah will do d best for u. Amin. Sending healthy vibes ur way.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 7:49am On May 18, 2013
@ beloved1993 dear,
God is in total control of all situations and He alone knows best. All will be well In Sha Allah. Amina Ya Allah.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 8:08am On May 18, 2013
Asalam alykum.Beloved1993,so sorry to hear that.May Allah grant you quick recovery and healing.Allah knows why it happened and its always for the best even though we may not understand at that point in time.May He cleanse your shortcomings due to it-amin.May Allah be with you.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by MizzD: 9:30am On May 18, 2013
@beloved,almighty Allah knows best and will surely take control of d situation.take care dearie.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 18, 2013
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ononoplanet(f): 2:00pm On May 18, 2013
@Beloved, Alhamdullilahi. Allah has made it possible for u to share ur experience with us and He will see u thru. Allah will strength U and by His Grace u will overcome. Take care and remember Allah knows best.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 18, 2013
@beloved...swthrt,am rily sorry u had to go thru all this!! I wish u quick recovery and Allah's mercy. Pls take care of urself and try to rest. May Allah b with u dear!
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by VENUSS(f): 3:02pm On May 18, 2013
@Beloved, Allhamdulilah .Allah alone knows best. May He in his infinite mercy heal you completely of all kinds of ailment and grant you your heart desires soon. Amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 7:01am On May 19, 2013
@ Beloved, just been reading about collapsed lung. O ga. Alhamdullah you went to see Dr o. I don't even know what to say. Have you asked if there's a like hood of it reoccurring again in the future. I feel so much for you. You've been through so much this past year. May ALLAH ease all your affairs! You mentioned spritual in the Health Section. Why do you think it so? I just thought trapped wind in the cavities of the lung. But have they investigated what caused it in the first place. Are you asthmatic? Actually you said you weren't. Are you skinny and tall? Are you a gym person? Just bumped into the link below and Thanks for sharing!!! We are all sisters.

In some cases, a collapsed lung occurs without any cause. This is called a spontaneous pneumothorax. A small area in the lung that is filled with air (bleb) can break open, sending air into the space around the lung.

I'm Iya google I know. Just take things easy and leave it all to ALLAH and relax let your caring DH take care of you. We all know how hard it is for doctors to relax. Pls you need it.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 11:41am On May 19, 2013
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by sweettweet: 12:11pm On May 19, 2013
Beloved dear,may Allah ease ur affairs, forgiv ur sins nd grant ur heart desires, amin.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 12:30pm On May 19, 2013
@Beloved1993,Alhamdulilah that you had treatment when you did.The gift of life is the most precious.Also you need to be in the best form of health to carry those twins inshaAllah.so it all happened for good.I assure you DH's stress was not wasted,its an investment cos nothing we do in the way of good will ever go to waste as Allah has assured us in the Qur'an.And I use this medium to pray for all of us also that Allah in His infinite mercy reward all of our efforts so far on this TTC journey with healthy twins and triplets that will be the comfort of our eyes-amin

5 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 8:13pm On May 19, 2013
@beloved1993 so sorry for what happen i pray the cycle will be a perfect inshah Allah

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by phewme(f): 6:40am On May 20, 2013
@
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 10:27am On May 20, 2013
Salam my beautiful sisters
@beloved I am so sorry to hear all you went through.... May Allah strengthen you and your dh. I think you need to pray hard as prayer is the only thing that comes to my mind now. May Allah reward you and your dh with a blessed child very soon.
@ phewme pls Calm down......It's a good sign that you could get bfp, I think now it will be easy for you in next cycle insha Allah. It's so sad to go thru miscarriage as .i lost my two months old pregnancy some months ago. I know how you feel but you just don't need the emotional stress this could bring. Take warm water every morning and make sure you reduce your daily activities( stress). Insha Allah, all will be well.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 10:34am On May 20, 2013
@ phewme it is well my dear,may almighty Allah comfort you. He alone knows best and He will answer your prayer sooner than you expect In Sha Allah. Amina Ya Allah.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 20, 2013
@phewme...Allah knows best why dis happened. Cintinue to put ur hope and trust in Him and u will triumph inshaAllah. Take things easy next cycle and who knows what our Most Merciful God will give u! Smile sis!. @Coco diva...pls can u give me a list of things u took to address this adhesion palaver,treatments,supplements,meals etc. I want to tackle dis tin with all seriousness cos once dh's sper.m boosts i don't want anything stoping me inshaAllah. Thanks my sis. Everyone around me is just putting to bed,so I guess and pray my miracle is around d corner by His Grace. This ttc stage is not easy oo. But I know we will all come out of it smiling. May Allah grant us all pious offsprings. Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 20, 2013
@phewme, so you are saying you got a natural bfp? Alhamdulillah. I don't know if this is your first, but miscarriage happens a lot, could be due to low progesterone since it happened so early. I know you are sad, but i am happy for you because you are able to get pregnant Allah that made that possible will make the next possible. Allah will wipe away all our tears and put smiles on our faces. Amin.
thanks for all the support I get here, I always smile reading all your messages my sisters.
may Allah bless each and everyone of us with our heart desires. Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by phewme(f): 6:43pm On May 20, 2013
Salam my dear sisters. Thank you so much for your prayers, love and care. May Almighty Allah bless us abundantly. May he give us many reasons to smile. Amin

@rainyday, u can google 'wobenzym and fertility' and also castor oil therapy. I read enzyme therapy can help with adheshions.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 20, 2013
@phewme...jazakallahu khairan. I googled it and I most say it was really insightful and educating. I also came across Serrapeptase which dissolves adhesions and there were a lot of success stories about d wobenzym and serrapeptase. Pls do u knw if one get the drugs here in nigeria? Our sabi sisters...I nid u girls on this,what do u tink and can I get dem here in naija
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by VENUSS(f): 10:28pm On May 20, 2013
@phewme. So sorry you hard to go trough this. May Almighty Allah give you a BFP on your next cycle. Nd remember to take it easy too next time. Eat healthy nd take your vitamins.
I also heard walnut is good you guys should try and eat it as this is the season. Salam.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 11:53pm On May 20, 2013
@phewme,may Allah ease ur pain,very soon ur tears would become inexplicable joy from seeing ur cute little ones,from d scans,antenatals,their little kicks,bringing peace to ur heart,and finally holding them in ur hands and watching them grow,amin
@zeezy my dear sis,I hope u are doing fyn
May Allah answer our dua'as with d very best,amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by phewme(f): 6:07am On May 21, 2013
@
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 6:39am On May 21, 2013
Asalam alykum all.Hope we're all holding up?May Allah grant us our heart desires soon.
@Phewme,sweetie so sorry about your miscarrige.wow,and to think you were not even expecting it.This goes to show that we shouldn't lose hope at any point in time.On the other hand,its good news o.That's your body sending you a message that you can do it on your own with just a little push.I think you'r a perfect candidate for KNH.what your body needs is just all natural support not plenty drugs.just have a little rest and re-try cos chances of a BFP after a miscarriage are higher because of high levels of hormones at that time.Miscarriages are fairly common.though not mainly due to stress but also other factors like chromosomal abberations and malformations.its just the body's way of getting rid of what's not coming right.so still thank Allah.it could also be due to low progesterone levels which is essential for the support of the growing foetus.so,this just shows how you should pay more attention after every ovulation.so that you can follow up with your doc.immediately.May Allah replace this loss with that which is better-amin.takia of you
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 7:13am On May 21, 2013
@Rainyday,my dear I'v responded to your post in one of the previous posts.I did a lot..so you can give it a try.Though its not available in Nigeria and you'l have to order it online.All the best on it.and you can ask for clarifications on anything.I'l be glad to answer.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by VENUSS(f): 7:22am On May 21, 2013
@cocodiva, does the site you got the supplements from offer shipping service or you heard to use a shipping coy?
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:38am On May 21, 2013
Thanks my sisters,u ve bn of great help to me. May all our efforts be granted with success inshaAllah. Amin. @zeezy,where u dey? Hope u r good. Take of urself dear. I pray Allah blesses each and everyone of us with our heart desire before d year runs out. Amin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.