Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (120852 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
Masha Allah masha Allah everything is at God's will,Allahu Akbar
tbaby a very big congrats to u sis,may Allah make d way easy,dis is a very good news for us all.
To my sweet sisters, may Allah answer our dua'as and may He grant us with pious kids,amen
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Lailaha illa lah! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Wal hamdulillah!! Praise be to Allah d Lord of d world. Who can underestimate d power of dua? Tbaby....congratulations,Allah has indeed wiped away your tears! I wish u a healthy n smooth 9months journey. As you ve announced ur bfp so shall all of us ere announce ours soon inshaAllah. Am so so happy! @ last we ve recorded a bfp and so shall it continue all d way bi izni ta'ala. Let's nt relent in prayers o, tahajjud,dhikir,recitation of quran n doing good deeds. Allah is indeed with d as-sabirun. @Moyinoluwa n all...I will prefer if we try n do d tahajjud everynite....its nt easy bt May Allah mke it easy for us. The days I miss tahajjud sometimes r days wen I and DH bd and I sleep off witout doing ghusl till b4 fajr,esp dese days dat d weather is cold grin grin. E no easy my sisters!!! But wit dis latest news from Tbaby,my faith is renewed. Alhamdulillah

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
ASA!!!

TBaby, Congrats!! I'm so chuffed for you and DH. Ire na Akari o Insha ALLAH.

Our very own first born in this thread. Yay I'm glad. TBaby, this na our first born o no b yours o. Ok we all need to start praying that our second, third, forth,,,,,,born come quickly cos Na 100 children we go born for this thread Insha ALLAH.

Hope y'll are enjoying the weekend.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
Question I have is aimed at everyone, Does your DH all join in the tahajud prayer?
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
Rainyday and all my sisters Amen....
This is the prayer i was talking about:
Alihamdulilahi robil alamin, wasolatu wasalam ala seyyidina muhammed wa'ala alihi wasoabihi wasalam, Laila ila lahu al-akimu-l kareem. Subhana lahi robil arishil azeem, Alhamdulilahi robil alamin, asialuka mujibati rahamatika, wa'azaima magfiratika, walganima minkulli birin, wasalamata min kulli ismin latadha liy sanban ila gafarta, wala aman ila farajta, wa'ajatan iya laka ridoh ila qodoytaha ya arihan Roheemina (1)
Robbi latazarni fardan wa'anta airum warizhin (111)

Pls note that this prayer is to be chant by husband and wife by subhi and ishai period, collective or individually.

Meaning:
Praise is to Allah, the Lord of the worlds, And peace blessings be on the messenger of Allah and his companions. There is no god except Allah, the Wise One, the Noble One. Glory is to you O Allah, the Lord of the Most Great Throne, Praise is to Allah, the Lord of the worlds. O Allah, I ask You for the means of Your mercy and forgiveness, the benefit of every good deed and safety from all sins. I ask You not to leave any sin of mine but You forgive it, or any distress but to You relieve it, or any need that is pleasing to You and You meet it (1)
My Lord, do not leave me alone ( with no heir), while You are the best of inheritors.
Quran 25v 74 any time

May Allah grant all our heart desires....
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
@ Beetle yes oooo first born on this thread..... may Allah grant your heart desires too. Amin. About your question, yes i always observe tahajjud with dh and my mum said it always good for couple to pray together. Above all, there is baraka in jomah prayer so i think the best is to pray with our dh. Allah knows best... Salam
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
Salam lovely ummus of righteous men and women(insha Allah)I hope we are all doing fyn(Alhamdulilah for d gift of life)congrats to our latest ummu in d building,may Allah mk it a safe journey,ameen ya Rabb
I have been very busy @ work,and I just put ttcing aside,and faced other parts of my life,I must say it has been rewarding,let down all rules and just lived for dis past months,didn't bother abt any body checkin me out for some baby bump,infact I just smiled and thanked Allah for His bounties.Alhamdulilah,I and Dh are now foster parents to a lovely and adorable little gal of abt six yrs,its has been a very different experience,being new parents
May Allah open doors we never thought existed amin
@tmama(yes iya tinuke)jazakalahu khairan for sharing this amazing dua'a,may Allah reward u,ameen

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
Asalam alykum all,hope we all enjoyed the weekend.
@Rainyday,thanks for the encouragement,may Allah make it easy-amin and lol @ the cold weather effect
@Beetle, where have you been?its been ages.Glad to have you back.as per your question, dh joins once in a while when he's not too tired.but whenever he his not on board,I go ahead alone when am able to.but at times,we plan ahead so that we can both do it.
@Amazeballs,glad to have you back too,no wonder you've been MIA. And congrats on your child.May Allah bless her and make her pious.That decision is such a wonderful one.May Allah bless you and reward you abundantly and also bless you with another very soon. Giving yourself a break from ttc is healthy at times and keeps one sane.Take your time and enjoy your child.In no time,you'l be ready and back in the game inshaAllah.
@all,let's keep up the ibaadah and reinforce our trust in Allah.May Allah grant us our bfps very soon-amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
@Tbaby, jazakillah khairan for posting the dua.
Hope you're gradually settling into your new status.enjoy your bump and may Allah make the experience a pleasant one-amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 5:01am On Aug 19, 2013
@cocodiva,I literally had tears in my eyes while reading through ur post,tnks sis,may Allah mk d way easy for us all ameen. No medical condition is above Allah,when He says be,it is
May our bfp's come to us with ease insha Allah
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by sweettweet: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2013
AmazeBalls: @cocodiva,I literarily had tears in my eyes while reading through ur post,tnks sis,may Allah mk d way easy for us all ameen. No medical condition is above Allah,when He says be,it is

Ameen to ur dua.
May Allah make ur daughter one of the pious and a source of happiness to u always, ameen.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2013
AmazeBalls: @cocodiva,I literarily had tears in my eyes while reading through ur post,tnks sis,may Allah mk d way easy for us all ameen. No medical condition is above Allah,when He says be,it is

You're welcome dear, (((Hugs))) . Ameen to your dua.
He hears and He knows. I believe our calls to Him are being answered. We just have to be patient to see the manifestations. Hugs to your little girl.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
@Amazeballs...this is very good news!! Am so happy for u my sister. A girl child is always a blessing in every household,may she be the comfort of ur eyes and may she bring blessings to u n be a light to ur family. May Allah reward u n Dh, Amin. I dey jealous u oo..I wish I can have one too dat I will love n raise bt Allahu Alam! @Beetle...long time sis! Hope u r good. As for d tahajjud,u knw sometimes dis our Maigidas can ova work dem selves,so to do d tahajjud regularly go dey hard dem. Dh n I do it togeda wen time permits bt if he cnt mke it I go ahead n do it alone. @Coco diva..May Allah mke it easy for us all amin. InshaAllah,we will all smile soon. Salam alaikum!
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
@amazeballs congrats on your daughter,may she be a source of joy to you and ur dh,and may Allah answer ur prayers sooner than u expect amin.

sisters believe we're doing great,our prayers nd tahajud will not be in vain inshah Allah amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Moyinoluwa83: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tbaby4real, thanks for posting the dua. May Allah reward u abundantly. Amin

@Amazebells, congratulations. May she be a source of joy to ur family and may Allah bless her abundantly. Enjoy ur new status ummu.

@Abibby. Amin to ur prayers.

@Beetle, DH and I pray tahajjud together sometimes but a number of times it is just me o. I think women are more religious and most times have to encourage/persuade their DHs to join dem for prayers, fast etc. May Allah make it easy for us. Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 1:42am On Aug 20, 2013
As Salam alaikum sisters. Am so happy to find such a thread. Am been ttc for 11months now. May Allah accept our prayers. Ameen
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 5:47am On Aug 20, 2013
Salam sisters, thanks for the prayer may Allah grant all our heart desires. Amin
I will like to remind us that today is 13th of Shawwal, tomorrow 14th and thursday 15th. It would be nice if we could have our tahajjud and fast during this three days or one or two days in it. Let's be strong as Allah is so merciful, we want more bfp on this thread and I beliv all we need is Allah's ' KUN'...... Insha Allah we share all celebrate in our various homes. What do you think sisters?
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2013
As salam alaikum. Hop we r al doin great. Feel i should share my own ttc story. Am 30, n dh is 42.Dh did his test and was ok.Its 11months now. av done only one hormonal test (prolactin) n Dr said it was ok. He asked me to do Hsg, which i did, n was told perifrimbial adhension, and was then asked to come for hydrotubation. Dh wasn't ok with the idea of me doin it in a private clinic, so had to get it done in a govt hospital. I actually believe it went on well, as i prayed seriously for its success. I was praying so much to the point i was injected with the anesthesia. It surprised dh n the Dr, when i was screaming Ya Allah continuously in my unconscious state. I didn't stop until i became conscious n saw dh hold my hands. I had all the hopes after the procedure, but AF showed up cd 27. Dh works in lagos, n i work in kaduna. He tries so much to be around from cd7 to cd18 every cycle. He was on leave al tru ramadan, n got pregnancare conception for me n wellman conception for himself like 20 days ago. I have taken it for 20days now. Am like 12days late now(40days since i last saw AF). I done several hpt, al bfn. Did a blood pt cd34 also bfn. Dr said i should come back cd42 if AF doesnt come, or anytime it shows. am confused! Am disturbed! Am very worried! My dear sisters, pls advice me. What could be happening? Could it be the pregnancare delaying my AF? Could i have had a false bfn al this time i have tried. All through ramadan, i prayed all nights & am sure My prayers are been answered.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2013
@ Beeli, Salam aleykum please calm down....our sabi sabi sisters will soon come and look into this. Insha Allah all will be fine..... Please smile as Allah is all hearing. Love you.
@ Beloved1993 pls come and explain dis oooo, where are thou....
@ Safe please come our sister needs ur advice on this..
@ Zeezy, rainyday, moyinoluwa83, cocodiva, sweettweet, abiby, Amazeballs and all my sisters in here, may una come out ooooo our sister needs ur advice and love. May Allah ease all our affairs......Amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2013
Tbaby4real: @ Beeli, Salam aleykum please calm down....our sabi sabi sisters will soon come and look into this. Insha Allah all will be fine..... Please smile as Allah is all hearing. Love you.
@ Beloved1993 pls come and explain dis oooo, where are thou....
@ Safe please come our sister needs ur advice on this..
@ Zeezy, rainyday, moyinoluwa83, cocodiva, sweettweet, abiby, Amazeballs and all my sisters in here, may una come out ooooo our sister needs ur advice and love. May Allah ease all our affairs......Amin.

Thanks so much!! Decided to even go for a scan later today. Waiting anxiously for opinions and suggestions .
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2013
ASA,

@ Belie, where's Olori where you need her. I'll email her and tell her attention is needed here.

@ TBaby, is eda a problem cos I have it o big time but I completely have ignored that side. Pls drop your email and where in Europe do you live? I live in England. Pls we need to chat about the herbs and see if I can get it here.

@ C, I've been MIA, just decided to take things easy, was meant to be cycling but had a scan and have Fibroids. I went through a lot of things but ALLAH has been merciful. Alhamdullah!!!
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2013
W.Salam Beetle, according to my MIL 'EDA' is a serious problem but with herbs it does not take morethan 2 weeks to treat it. May Allah crown all our effort with success. As for my email, can I send u a request on nairaland email? Would love to chat as well cheesy......
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
@beelie. You are on the right track. The scan will show if u r pregnant. If ur not, ur Dr should give you a drug e.g provera, start ur period. 40 days is late
if this only happened after starting pregnacare, I will advise you to stop it and take folic acid only, as long as u eat well, folic is enough, and when u get pregnant resume the pregnacare.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
Asalam alykum all
@Beelie, I'l advice you stop the pregnacare for now.it may be the culprit as hydrotubation should not interfere with the lenght of your cycle. B vitamins as the ability to lenghten the luteal phase and this is present in pregnacare.reactions to it is different in women.give it a while,AF will return as long as you'r not preggy.

@Beetle,EDA is an issue O.But can be treated with herbs.pls don't consider surgery for the fibroids.Look into herbs instead.Allah'l make it easy.

@Tbaby,thanks for the reminder of the dates.very encouraged to fast on those days
May Allah bless us soon
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
Thank u my dear sisters. Will stop d pregnancare at once. May Allah accept our prayers, and grant ourheart desires.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
My dearest sisters,ameen ameen ameen ya Rabb,jazakhaluhu khairan
@beelie my sis,u're welcome to a thread of lovely ummus,may Allah ease ur anxieties and answer our dua's,ameen
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
@ Tbaby pls send me your email, my PM doesn't work as I don't get any email from Nairaland. Thanks babes!
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 5:53am On Aug 21, 2013
@ Beetle, Salam please check your e-mail...
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by CERKEYNAH: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
@Zeezzt, @abibyy, @coco diva, @ moyinoluwa83, Jazaki Allah Khairan. Asalam Aleykun to all d sistas in d house, May Allah answer our prayers. Regards to all ur hubby n try 2 alwaz kip dem calm n happy.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Moyinoluwa83: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
@beelie, You are welcome. May Allah ease our affairs. Amin

@Tbaby4real, thanks for the reminder. JazakhAllahu Khairan

@Everyone, please how do u know if you have EDA. Based on some of the books/what I have heard, that all the s.perm can't go in and that some will still come out afterwards even in you lie down for a while. Abeg shed some light on this. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
Asalam alykum all
@Cerkeynah,how are you doing?hope you're fyn

@Moyinoluwa,determining EDA is a function of the quantity of s*emen that flows out after BD. Usually,the fluid isn't more than a teaspoonful at a time so if you feel a good amount of it coming out,then you may have EDA. In a situation where eda is not present, just a small amount comes out,that you may just wipe once and nothing else comes till the next day.but when eda is present,it'l flow out almost immediately after the deed and soak whatever is beneath you.in that case,treatment is required as a good number of sperm is not going into the tubes as the carrier is already out and without the carrier,the sperm cells will die out.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 5:39am On Aug 22, 2013
@Beetle thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply)

The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.