Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (120846 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 5:06am On Sep 27, 2013
Tanks so much my dear sister. May Allah ease all our affairs, ameen.
Allâhumma lâ sahla illâ mâ ja altahu sahlan, wa anta tajalu-l-hazana idhâ shi'ta sahlan.("O Allah, there is no ease except in that which You have made easy, and You make the difficulty, if You wish, easy.")
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Moyinoluwa83: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2013
Assalamualikun Waramatullahi wabaraku.

How are you my sisters. May Allah ease our affairs.

@Beelie, sorry about the failed circle. This TTC journey will soon come to an end for all us very soon by Allah's grace. I will be going for Hajj InshaAllah.

@Latty welcome sis.

You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2013
@moyinoluwa83, alhamdulilah. May Allah make it easy for you to and fro. And make it an acceptable hajj, grant all your requests and accept it as an act of ibadah-amin
Remember to mention our names one by one for emphasis. cheesy
Thanks in advance! Have a blissful trip
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by sweettweet: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2013
@beelie,
Dh will be goin for hajj and I'll ask him to make dua for everyone.
May Allah grant us all our heart desires,ameen.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
@moyin and sweettweet,may Allah make it a rewarding journey,Allah's guidance all d way,amin
@abibby,rainyday,beloved,beetle,ononoplanet,safe06 and my other sisters,how u all doing?may Allah ease our affairs,amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
Sometimes I feel that I have no answers, and I'm not sure what's true. Sometimes I suspect I'll always be alone. Sometimes I wonder why my life always feels a little out of control.

The only thing I know for sure is that Allah is real and He cares about me.

Then I realize that that's enough, and maybe that's the meaning of "Hasbi Allah wa ne'm al-Wakeel" (Allah is enough for me, and He is the best Caretaker).

- Wael Abdelgawad

Alhamdulilah
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
"I know you feel worn and tired. I know you're tired of failing. Rest, but don't stop. You can do this. You got this.
Not because you're strong, but because He's your strength"

Yasmin Mogahed
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Moyinoluwa83: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2013
@Cocodiva, thanks and amin to d prayers. Will InshaAllah mention the names.Lols.

@amazebells, thanks sis. Amin

May Allah accept all our prayers.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
assalam alaekum my people,hope we are all good and increasing our faith? Insha Allah,we shall have cause to smile soon.
@amazeball,im good,thanx for checking me up.
Abeg,who has info about our beloved?its realy been long oo,and her email doesn't seem to be functioning.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 8:15am On Oct 03, 2013
Wa alykum salam @ safe06, may Allah make it easy for us to increase in faith. Beloved has been MIA for a while. As well as Beetle,abibby,ononoplanet,rainyday etc. Guess they are busy. May Allah keep them and us safe and protected always.Ameen
@sweettweet, may Allah grant your dh a safe trip and accept his ibadah and prayers amin.
@all,hope we're all doing fine.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
sweettweet: @beelie,
Dh will be goin for hajj and I'll ask him to make dua for everyone.
May Allah grant us all our heart desires,ameen.
Tanks, may Allah accept his hajj, and grant our heart desires.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
Moyinoluwa83: Assalamualikun Waramatullahi wabaraku.

How are you my sisters. May Allah ease our affairs.

@Beelie, sorry about the failed circle. This TTC journey will soon come to an end for all us very soon by Allah's grace. I will be going for Hajj InshaAllah.

@Latty welcome sis.

Ameen. May Allah accept it, n grant our heart desires,ameen.
You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Pls can I av ur email?
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
As-salam-alaikum my dear sisters. 2day marks our one year anniversary, n one year of ttc. ALhamdulillah! We tank Allah for his favours. I need u al 2join me 2 pray dat next year by dis same period, We would celebrate with our 3months old triplet, ameen.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
@beelie,masha Allah,may Allah increase His peace and rahma in ur home,may He grant ur heart desires with d best,amin
Sis keep ur head high and believe dt ur precious little ones will soon join u both,insha Allah,prying eyes might have started,insensitive questions might be everywhere,but just believe,sooner than we can ever imagine it will happen,for us all,have fun sis
Helep mi manage dis akara oyinbo,cut am put for dh mouth make e dey do medemede,joli joli...omo marriage sweet oooooo

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
"We live in a world where we want things immediately. But, all around us, Allah teaches us a profound lesson, again and again: everything is a process and takes time. Allah could have made a baby in a moment, but He designed it to take 9 months. A seed could have become a massive Oak in a day, but He designed it to take hundreds of years. The Prophet's mission could have been completed in a year or two. But, God designed it to take twenty three.
You will not always see the fruits of your labor right away. Maybe not even in your lifetime. Don't get discouraged. All things take time. And to all things is a process you cannot speed up. Therefore, success is dependent upon patience"

Yasmin mogahed

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
@Amazeballs,Ameen 2al d prayers. tanks dear. May Allah bless ur home. Jzk
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by CERKEYNAH: 10:06am On Oct 08, 2013
Amin to all ur prayers sis, Asalaam Aleykun 2 u all.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Atiyah: 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
dear sisters, Allah knows our pains and hears our prayers. May He ease us our pain soonest. Grant us good health,long life and utmost highest level in al-jannah with our husband and kids in sha Allah.
@beelie,coco diva and tbaby4real, pls if u dont mind, i did send a PMS to ur various boxes. Need ur help urgently. Jazakumillah khairan
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
Asalam alykum all
@beelie, may Allah grant your dua of triplets this time next year.pious,healthy children that'l be the comfort and joy of your life-amin.
@Amazeballs, I'm loving all those pics and inspirational messages and reminders.keep 'em coming.
@Cerkeynah,wa alykum salam
@Atiyah,dint see your PM o. You could re-try sending or drop your mail addy.
Let's not forget we're in the blessed first 10days of dhul hijja. Let's intensify supplications and good deeds.may Allah accept our ibadah and grant all our requests-amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Atiyah: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2013
@coco diva, jazakillah,
@ beelie and tbaby, pls u can also copy, i think u ve forehand info to help with. Jazaks
@ all, Eku ipalemo odun, may Allah count us amg those who will witness it and many more in good health, abundant wealth and with our offsprings. Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
@Atiiyah, Just sent u an email.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
As salam alaikum my dear sisters. Hope we are all doing good? Here's an update on my TTC.

I started a new cycle on 17th September (still on Clomid and HCG) which looked really promising. After treating the Eda, the pouring out was no more. I think I ovulated cd13. By 5dpo, i.e cd17, i started shivering seriously. I wasn't myself for like 3 hours. From then I started feeling feverish on n off. This hour am shivering, the next hour am ok or even sweating.

On cd21, DH asked me to get Lonart. I went to the pharmacy, and didn't get it. I then asked the guy to give me something i can use before I go to the hospital the next day. He gave me Metakelfin. I took the 3 tablets that night, and the next morning, I started some sort of light bleeding. I saw my Dr today and complained about d fever, he was like it would have started as implantation started. I told him ders sort of light bleeding, n he said it should b implantation bleeding, coz AF should not come cd 22 in a clomid cycle.

I told him i took anti-malaria, and he jumped up shouting "u av killed me" who asked u to take it. Hmm ... I felt so so bad. He concluded we should wait and see. I kept asking myself why I should have taken the tablet without asking the dr whose office is just next to my office? My Sisters may God help us! Its not easy. I have decided to stop clomid, stop and stop all treatments for now.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 7:37am On Oct 11, 2013
Salam Beelie, I am so happy to read your update and want you to calm down as nothing can stop Allah's kun. Have faith in Him and He will surprise you. It is not over until it's over, we've seen some that took abortion tablet and still nothing happened to the baby. My MIL use to say the best medication for TTC woman is water. Try to reduce those drugs as you've made up your mind. Talk to Allah(swt) the owner of babies to perfect every part of your body. Insha Allah, you will be here in some days to share your testimony. May Allah grant all our heart desires.
P.Note: I am not against medications but always advice ppl to be caution as Allah has made us perfect. Also, some times its good to give your body a break from all those drugs and drink more water during the day to flush out unnecessary things you do not need in your body.
May Allah perfect all that concerns us. Jumah Baraka to you all. Love you.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
Asalam alykum all, barka jumah. May Allah grant all our requests-amin.
@Atiyah,I'l send a mail inshaAllah.
@Beelie, put your mind at rest.There is no cause for alarm.if its implantation,nothing negative will happen by Allah's mercy. Just go about your normal activities.your body doesn't need that anxiety at this point.May Allah make it a success.
@Tbaby, trust you're doing fine.How are the bambinos?hope they are kicking wella cheesy abeg take good care of them o
Our MIA mamas,hope you're all cool.abibby,beetle,beloved,phewme and all
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by darelar(m): 5:24am On Oct 12, 2013
May Almighty Allah forgive, answer and grant all the sisters who are inneed of their own child the fruits of the womb and bless them with children's. Ameen Summa Ameen.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Atiyah: 8:32am On Oct 12, 2013
@darelar, Amin to ur dua.
@coco diva, beelie jazakumullah
@all pls dont relent in ur dua, they are being answered. Allah's promise and words are true
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
@Atiyah, did you receive my mail?
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2013
Salam sisters,
@ coco diva, thank we are good. Alhamdulillah.
@ all its Arafat day, please let's make use of this day to talk to our creator. Insha Allah, may He forgive our sins and grant all our heart desires. May we celebrate with our children next Arafa. Amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by CERKEYNAH: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
Asalaam Aleykun moi sistaz,
@ Beelie, pls don't worry ursef too much, be calm
@ all, May Allah answer our prayer sooner than we imagine. He knows d best tym 4 us all. I only pray our faith in Him will help us till then. Amin. Eid Mubaraq to U all. So glad to av u all as my motivation. Hugs n Kisses 2 u all.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by akanke79: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2013
Asalam my muslim sisters trying to conceive
I have a list of prayer Sisters can do and inshaAllah they will conceive within two months as per Alhaji Isa Akindele

Husbands
Need to eat fresh dates not dried ones to increase sperm production

Wifes
Recite in Zaytun(OLIVE OIL) and rub on the stomach and back (night and day)everyday
These verses should be recited in the oil,put your mouth close to the bottle in such a way your breathe reaches the oil while reciting.

1.Suratul Fatiha
2. SURATUL BAQARAH(kursiyu) V 255
3.SURATUL BAQARAH V 163-164,285
4.SURATUL FALAQ,NAS,IKHLAS
5.SURATUL NISSAI V 1
6.SURATUL MAIDAH V 68
7.SURATUL ARAF V 55,181
8.SURATUL HUD V 52
9.SURATUL MARYAM V 1-36
10.SURATUL ANBIYAH V 2
11.SURATUL HAJJ V5
12. SURATUL IMRAN V 26-40,190-200
13 SURATUL IQRA,
14.SURATUL TIN
15. SURATUL MUMINOON

Here is the full lecture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2WIVKrMTYI
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by sweettweet: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
Salam all,
Hope we all had wonderfl eid celebrations?
May we witness more in good health, hapiness nd fulfilment. Ameen
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
Aslmn alykm.May Allah accept our supplications.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply)

The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.