Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (120712 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 8:15am On Aug 22, 2013
Salam!

TBaby I've sent you an email. Pls check your junk and you can delete your email. Once again thanks a lot!
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by CERKEYNAH: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2013
@coco Diva, am fyn, Alhamdulilah n u? Tanx.
@Beelie, I tink u shld consult ur gynaecologist 4 dt Fibroid, cos depending on size n location, dy'll be able 2 tell u d right tin, I also had Fibroid, I decline sugery n went 4 herbs buh after using d herb I still cldnt get pregnant n my gynae told me a lot of scene she has xperience wt alot of pple using herbs which may result in blocking d tubes, I later did d surgery I felt relief of those bad times durning MP, still ttc, he then asked me to go 4 HSG, it was discovered d tube was partially blocked buh it was trough in d process of Hsg unlike some pple who will av to undergo minor surgery to trough it wen blocked totally, I later went 4 scan to chk d status of womb n to no if am Ovulating, d white doctor dt did d scan was like whao dt surgery was okay, n I was ovalating, he then advised dt I shld just relax myself n put my find off it. Dts my advise o. Baraqa Allah Fii
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
Salam alaikm al. AF finally showed up yesterday. Heavy n with much pains. Did the scan, n result says;
Uterus normal in size and contour. the maximum AP diameter = 4.4cm. There is uni-locular cyst in the right ovary which measures 2.0cm by 2.1cm. The cavity is emptyand the endometrial echocomplex is normal. The POD and left adnexae are normal.
Conclusion: Right follicular cyst of the ovary.
I was put on clomid 50mg(for the 1st time). May Allah answer our prayers soonest, ameen
Pls does anyone know where i can get clearblue ovulation prediction kit in lagos or kaduna?
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
Salam!

I saw the dr today didn't even bother to scan me as the report he had was enough evidence one is stuck to the wall of my uterus 14cm he said and another one on the other side and he said I have 3 options and I should keep on trying. Told him I've had 6 tx, he said it might be the factor so will wait and table it all to ALLAH. Anyway my sisters I pray ALLAH answer our prayers soon. So take care all

In btw C why don't you recommend having surgery for Fibroids?

B
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
Beelie: Salam alaikm al. AF finally showed up yesterday. Heavy n with much pains. Did the scan, n result says;
Uterus normal in size and contour. the maximum AP diameter = 4.4cm. There is uni-locular cyst in the right ovary which measures 2.0cm by 2.1cm. The cavity is emptyand the endometrial echocomplex is normal. The POD and left adnexae are normal.
Conclusion: Right follicular cyst of the ovary.
I was put on clomid 50mg(for the 1st time). May Allah answer our prayers soonest, ameen
Pls does anyone know where i can get clearblue ovulation prediction kit in lagos or kaduna?

Alhamdulilah, AF finally showed. Sorry about the pains and I pray clomid works for you the first cycle. You can get clearblue kit in lagos at healthplus or medplus pharmacies at the palms,Ikeja or lekki phase one.or mopheth pharmacy in lekki or V.I
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
Beetle: Salam!

I saw the dr today didn't even bother to scan me as the report he had was enough evidence one is stuck to the wall of my uterus 14cm he said and another one on the other side and he said I have 3 options and I should keep on trying. Told him I've had 6 tx, he said it might be the factor so will wait and table it all to ALLAH. Anyway my sisters I pray ALLAH answer our prayers soon. So take care all

In btw C why don't you recommend having surgery for Fibroids?

B

My dear, its a personal opinion.though its a short-cut and you get relief immediately esp if its bothering you physically but it has its downsides.*Like all surgeries,it has its own risks.esp when its not performed by an expert in that field.*Not all fibroids can be removed anyway,depending on their location*there is the problem of scar tissues formation,which can't be avoided and when you'r dealing with multiples,it reduces the available space for implantation cos embies can't implant properly on a scar tissue*besides,they usually grow back esp when the conditions encouraging the growth remains present.there are other disadvantages that are not major.Though it works for some people,esp when they concieve shortly after .may Allah help us.
Concerning your report, don't let it weigh you down.just put your trust in Allah,He alone has power over all.people that have been given worse report have gone ahead to concieve naturally so don't worry too much,Allah is in control

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2013
Assalamu alikum my sisters! Pls I ve a quick question. Sorry am using my fone so cnt type @ length. Pls o,does any body feels cramps in d legs wen AF is aprroaching? I always ve dis feeling like 3-4 days b4 AF shows up. Is dis normal? If its nt what can be done about it! Tanks my sisters!!
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 9:53am On Aug 24, 2013
@rainyday,it does happen,u aint in diz alone. Myn(pain) runs from my tommy down my thinghs to my legs,I sometimes find it difficult to stand on my own,I usually have to rest on something. I use pain killer.our resident doctor beloved will come and talk to u. Be strong babes.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
Coco diva:

Alhamdulilah, AF finally showed. Sorry about the pains and I pray clomid works for you the first cycle. You can get clearblue kit in lagos at healthplus or medplus pharmacies at the palms,Ikeja or lekki phase one.or mopheth pharmacy in lekki or V.I
Thanks so much.Will get it asap.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Moyinoluwa83: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2013
Asalamualikun @ all my sisters. may Allah accept our prayers.

@Cocodiva, thanks for answering my question on Eda. May Allah reward you abundantly. Amin

@Beetle, please google Dollyhams health, Joysolo on the TTC thread used there product to shrink her fibroid from 8cm to 2cm in 3 weeks. She also had multiple fibroid. She got her BFP within 2 months. In addition to this, pls google fertility massage using castor oil. It helps to shrink fibroid as well. May Allah heal you. Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 5:07am On Aug 28, 2013
As-salam-alaikum lovely mums!hop we are all doing good? pls can anyone suggest a good place one can get d herbs for this EDA! I think am sufferin frm it too.May Allah ease all Our affairs, AMEEN.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
Beelie: As-salam-alaikum lovely mums!hop we are all doing good? pls can anyone suggest a good place one can get d herbs for this EDA! I think am sufferin frm it too.May Allah ease all Our affairs, AMEEN.

Wa alykum salam.You can check/ask around your area for reputable herb sellers (alagbo). Most of them stock herbs for eda. But ensure its a recommended one so that they don't hand you something else for your money
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
Asalam alykum sisters.Hope we're all holding up well.may Allah crown all our efforts with success.
Just thought I should inform the house of a thread I just started in the health section . Topic is "Alternative methods to TTC"
Its intended to serve as a platform for enlightening people ttc on other ways aside the medical treatment route and the spiritual aspect that can also increase the chances of conception.
Please feel free to pop in and drop your contributions.we never know what lessons we'l gain there. Love you all
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
Coco diva:

Wa alykum salam.You can check/ask around your area for reputable herb sellers (alagbo). Most of them stock herbs for eda. But ensure its a recommended one so that they don't hand you something else for your money
Thank u dear. Dh got frm a woman at bode thomos.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
Salam my dear sisters? hope u are all doing great. took clomid from cd3 for 5days. I had a folicular cyst (2.0cm x 2.1cm)before I started the clomid. I went for a scan to monitor my ovulation. below is the result of the scan.
Uterus Normal size, Anteverted
Empty cavity with endometrial linning measuring 7mm
No gestational sac seen. No fibroids.

Uninary Bladder. Uniformly filled, Normal outline, No stones, No mass.

Adnexae/POD Free, No Mass, no fluid collection
RIGHT OVARY 14.3mmx20.3mm, 13.9mmx 10.3mm, 13.2mm x 15.8mm, 17.9mm x 75.5mm.
LEFT OVARY. 13.5mm x 12.7mm, 14.1mm x 15.1mm, 18.7mm x 15.4mm.
I begged the Dr for hcg trigger and he agreed i should take it this evening or tomorrow.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
@beelie,Wish you success in this cycle.May Allah crown your efforts with His "KUN" and may this cycle give you your BFP- amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2013
Coco diva: @beelie,Wish you success in this cycle.May Allah crown your efforts with His "KUN" and may this cycle give you your BFP- amin
Ameen,may Allah answer all our prayers,ameen.I need u al 2comment on dis result.make una analyz am for me abeg.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
@beelie my dear sis,may Allah favour u with fantabulous bfp,ameen
@cocodiva,may Allah continue to bless and uplift u in all areas of ur life ameen(tnks for always being there for us all)just visited ur new thread,my sis u are soooooooo on point,our problem is dt dh would nt even hear anything abt herbs,infact if I mention herbs like dis na wahala(somtyms its just frustrating)I don't know how to convince him d fact dt our case is MF,it makes it more difficult,if it was left to me,I have no problem with taking herbs
May Allah make d way easy for us all ameen
@zeezy,venus,rainyday,beetle,safe06,ononoplanet,july16th,amaturahman,beloved,phewme,and all my ummus,I hope we doing fyn,may Allah ease our paths
Pls while waiting for our bundles of joy,lets chanel our energies into being better muslimahs and servants of Allah.look into other areas of our life and improve in watever way possible.I love u all for d sake of Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
Salam my sisters!

@ Amazeballs, I feel you jare o my sister. As for me I have the solution to my prob o. I'll start emptying Wellman in his food,he can't kill me. I gave him a pack of Wellman since March not been opened at all. Herbs ke he can't even eat efo. Forget am! We just have to find a solution to our problem o.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 5:00am On Aug 31, 2013
@beetle,my sweet sis,infact u have made my day,My dh is d summary of d typical saying dt most tyms doctors are usually very bad patients,he doesn't take his drugs,I read up mamatriplets's post and told abt proviron and likes of it,he was like "do u think dt if its a magic drug,we will be spending huge money on ivf" I was just so weak,somtyms its so difficult to even communicate with him,as they say alatise lomo atise ara re,omo na to take d bull by d horn oooooooo
First step,I have substituted his junk foods for healthy oNes,like taking fruits instead of ijekuje,d soft drinks for natural juices,I try my best to give him natural options because I believe dt a big difference starts with little changes(but my sis its not easy at all ooooo)
Pls sis would like to know more abt wellman?
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 11:57am On Aug 31, 2013
Asalam alykum all,

@Amazeballs. Amin to your dua. How is your dd,hope she's doing great and you're adjusting to your new role. I now understand your situation better,MF is easy to treat when the man cooperates with the treatment protocol,but otherwise, na war o! But don't give up dear,he'l come around.just keep trying to convince him and make duas towards it. Much love
N.B, I miss those inspiring pics you use to put up to encourage us
@Beetle, lol. You are very funny o. Hope the food doesn't turn bitter sha. Neccesity they say is the mother of inventions cheesy
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
Salam siSters! Pls an urgent one.dh got d herbs for d eda. I had my hcg trigger shot dis morning(cd11). My Dr said I responded well 2d clomid as I had:LEFT OVARY. 13.5mm x 12.7mm, 14.1mm x 15.1mm, 18.7mm x 15.4mm.

RIGHT OVARY 14.3mmx20.3mm, 13.9mmx 10.3mm, 13.2mm x 15.8mm, 17.9mm x 75.5mm.
My problem now is that am scared coz I don't know if d herbs for d EDA can affect conception.I don't know how 2 tel dh dat I want 2start it with a fresh cycle.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
Beetle: Salam my sisters!

@ Amazeballs, I feel you jare o my sister. As for me I have the solution to my prob o. I'll start emptying Wellman in his food,he can't kill me. I gave him a pack of Wellman since March not been opened at all. Herbs ke he can't even eat efo. Forget am! We just have to find a solution to our problem o.

In our own case,am d one dat doesn't like drugs,especially herbs.Dh was rily happy n suprised wen I asked him 2get herbs for Eda.I am praying 2 God 2giv me d wil 2use it well
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
@beelie,irony of life,I wouldn't advice u to take d herbs for eda during dis cycle cause u already monitoring ur system in order to avoid any disruption of ur hormones.I wish u d best sis,may Allah crown our efforts with success,ameen
@cocodiva,she doing fyn,she fills our heart with so much joy,Alhamdulilah.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
@amazeballs, see me o! I took d courage to tell Dh am scared of the herbs affecting me incase theres conception. He called the alagbo and told her i am receiving some fertility medication with my dr, and asked her if the herbs will not cause any harm incase there is conception. She said it wont. He's the monitoring type, and he will try to make sure he sees me take the herbs. He sit down jeje, na me sey i want herbs for Eda o. Its just coming at d very wrong time. and i dont want Dh to think am waisting his efforts, as i dropped the pregnancare conception he bought last cycle that delayed my AF till cd 41..
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
Sometimes we can't see the way out of a situation nor the solution to a problem. Sometimes it's so hard not to give up and lose hope that things can change or get better. But it's at those times that we need reliance (tawwakul) most. It wouldn't be called trust if we could see the way out or the solution ourselves. Perhaps Al Wakeel (The Trustee) is making Himself known to you through a situation that you can neither control on your own, nor can you solve. And what greater gift could you be given than to know Him?
Yasmin mogahed

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
@Beelie, I'l also advise that you don't use the herbs for eda this cycle cos of the drugs you're using already cos it could interfere with how the drugs work in your body.you can instead prop up your but.t with pillows after the deed to encourage the flow .
But if you must use the herbs in this cycle,then use hours apart from the clomid so that they'l operate independently of each other.I'm positive that this cycle will work for you bi-ithnillah.
@amazeballs,thanks for the words of inspiration,they are soul-lifting. (((hugs))) for your dd
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by deols(f): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
My prayers are with you, in sha Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beelie: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
@ Coco diva,Tanks so much for d encouragement,I finished d clomid on tues, did d scan 2monitor follicle growth on friday, den trigger shot on sat.he made me start d herbs on sat.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 4:37am On Sep 03, 2013
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AngelicBola83(f): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2013
Salam Sisters. Been a while since my last post here.

My TTC story is that I have very high prolactin such that I use to have milky discharge from the breast when I was younger.

Been on bromergonn for 3mnths now and Aliamdulilahi my test result came out fine. My gynae suggested I try naturally but Just like @Beelie I was able to convince him about HCG injections because a friend had used it in d past with success.

My Doc is suggesting I take chlomid day 2 of my cycle and then on Day 8 start folliculomettry till day 13/14. And afterwards get d injection.

The person I know who has gone through this route didn't take chlomid or do folliculometry.

I was hoping I could get updates from @Beelie. Or is there any1 who has gone through this route before.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by naffysa(f): 11:43am On Sep 06, 2013
May Allah accept our prayer amin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply)

The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.