Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (120738 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
Assalam alaekum, hope we are all holding on to almighty Allah's promise? May Allah make it easy for us..amin
@ kaffy4bill,welcome and thanx for ur kind hearted gestures....
Abeg what can I do to regulate my scattered period? It's driving me crazy...
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by kaffy4bill(f): 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
safe06:
Assalam alaekum, hope we are all holding on to almighty Allah's promise? May Allah make it easy for us..amin
@ kaffy4bill,welcome and thanx for ur kind hearted gestures....
Abeg what can I do to regulate my scattered period? It's driving me crazy...

It's most likely hormonal imbalance. Pls see a gud gynae to ensure u hv hormonal profile done and get treated... Allah b wit us all... walaykum salam waramatullah wabarakatuh
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by meme5: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Beelie:
As salam alaikum my dear umms. its been a while. May Allah ease all our affairs, and grant us pious children. ameen.
As salam alaikkum my dear sis. This is beelie(for those that remeba me)Allah blessed me with a baby boy nov 2014. Am really sory fr bin away. I pray n will continue 2 pray fr all ttc mamas. May Allah grant our heart desires ameen.
Cocodiva, venuss, safe06, amazebells, zeezzy, abibyy...i greet al my mamas
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
meme5:

As salam alaikkum my dear sis. This is beelie(for those that remeba me)Allah blessed me with a baby boy nov 2014. Am really sory fr bin away. I pray n will continue 2 pray fr all ttc mamas. May Allah grant our heart desires ameen.
Cocodiva, venuss, safe06, amazebells, zeezzy, abibyy...i greet al my mamas
Wa alykm salam.Congrats,my dear sister,May Allah bless him.Alhamdulillah.Apology accepted,just ensure our boy is been fed well.Aaamin to the prayers.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Deezou(f): 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Assalam alaikum sister.
Alhamdulillah!I got my bfp after 42 months of ttc.may Allah answer your prayers sooner that you expect,amin.

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
Deezou:
Assalam alaikum sister.
Alhamdulillah!I got my bfp after 42 months of ttc.may Allah answer your prayers sooner that you expect,amin.
Wa alykm salam,sis.Congrats!May Allah make the pregnancy easy and grant u a safe delivery.We want twins ooooo.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Deezou(f): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Thanks zeezzy,may the Almighty God that did it for do it for you and other sisters too,amin.do you want me to give birth to yours too?that will become triplets. grin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by kaffy4bill(f): 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
zeezzy:
Wa alykm salam,sis.Congrats!May Allah make the pregnancy easy and grant u a safe delivery.We want twins ooooo.

Salam alaykum zeezy, sent u mails wit no reply. Bn a while. Stil sent one yesterday, Allah b wit u alwaz
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
@kaffy4bill,wa alykm salam.Tnx sis,i saw one of d msgs in d spambox.have replied.Kindly check your spambox too if u didnt see my reply
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by naffysa(f): 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
May Allah accept our prayers amin.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ROSL: 11:50am On Feb 16, 2015
Salam mothers, am new in this forum and I would really like you to pray for me, we have been TTC close to three years now and am begging to lose faith, please Help!!
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by kaffy4bill(f): 10:51am On Feb 17, 2015
ROSL:
Salam mothers, am new in this forum and I would really like you to pray for me, we have been TTC close to three years now and am begging to lose faith, please Help!!

Sis,pls do not despair of Allah's mercy...He won't forsake u.. stay strong sis

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by maclatunji: 7:22am On Feb 19, 2015
Asalam Alaykum Sisters,

I came across this and believe you might find it helpful especially with having a positive attitude and emotional state which is very important.

How to eat yourself pregnant

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/sunday-magazine/living-wellbeing/198641-how-to-eat-yourself-pregnant

May Allah accept our prayers soon.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ROSL: 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
Salam, Barka jumah may Allah accept it as an act of ibadah. Thanks so much for the word of encouragement I really appreciate. But honestly am just tired of trying, people keep telling me to hold on it will happen soon, Hold on till when!! Is God not there again!! Shebi He says when we call he will answer,for how long do I need to keep calling I have prayed so hard, so long that I don't even know what to say again,am tired,confused and so lost. Am I missing something, is there something I should be doing that am not. I got married as a virgin because He said so, wanted to keep myself for my husband and also to follow his words. I am the good girl, the one that never strayed, so why is all of these happening to me? Some days I have thought of just letting go of it all, this world and all but then I think again and am like my mom is so going to miss me, I cry every month when I see Af,am not taking any drugs again,am not going to any hospital again,am just tired. Oh Allah!!!!!!
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
@ Rosl.Dear sis.I understand wat u are going through....pls for Allah's sake erase such thought.I have always been d good gal too...u know dt one dt never had boyfriends while growing up not because I couldn't but I wanted to keep it together. Sometimes I think of all those girls dt did all nasty things and went on to have a seemingly perfect life.....but wait what if it was worse than it is now?Allah knows best.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by kaffy4bill(f): 7:05am On Feb 21, 2015
ROSL:
Salam, Barka jumah may Allah accept it as an act of ibadah. Thanks so much for the word of encouragement I really appreciate. But honestly am just tired of trying, people keep telling me to hold on it will happen soon, Hold on till when!! Is God not there again!! Shebi He says when we call he will answer,for how long do I need to keep calling I have prayed so hard, so long that I don't even know what to say again,am tired,confused and so lost. Am I missing something, is there something I should be doing that am not. I got married as a virgin because He said so, wanted to keep myself for my husband and also to follow his words. I am the good girl, the one that never strayed, so why is all of these happening to me? Some days I have thought of just letting go of it all, this world and all but then I think again and am like my mom is so going to miss me, I cry every month when I see Af,am not taking any drugs again,am not going to any hospital again,am just tired. Oh Allah!!!!!!

Dearest sister, u have not done anytin wrong. Believe me, wat u re goin thru is a trial from Allah and He only tries dose beloved to Him. He want to hear u call on to Him more and wen there seems to b no word again, just stay quiet and believe He listen nd hear d silent whisper of a sincere heart, kip staying strong sis. kafyamat4u@gmail.com
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 8:01am On Feb 21, 2015
Assalamu 'alaykum wa Ramatullahi wa Barakatuh

@ ROSL, please don't lose patience. Allah SWT has no forgotten you at all. He is the all Hearer. This is a test from Allah SWT. When it gets to point like this know that help is near from Allah SWT.

Sometimes august in 2013 after waiting for 4yrs,I also lost hope and started asking if Allah exist or not and by november 2013, Allah SWT answered my prayer and I now have a son. While my lost of hope in Allah SWT actually affected me a lot cos it made me start thinking like an unbeliever and up till now am having difficulty of snapping out of this issue. Please and please I don't want you to start thinking like that cos that is what will make satan o be happy and you will be sinning.

I beg you in the name of God to please hold on and keep believing in Allah SWT and soon In Sha Allah you willl have your triplet in your arms. Amina Ya Allah . I'll send a message to you on NL now.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Deezou(f): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2015
@ROSL,There are some people whose mouth scent Allah doesn't love,that is why whenever they call on Him He answers quickly while those that He loves listening to are on the contrary,they are God fearing.so pray that you be among those that He loves their mouth scent.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
@ROSL, hold on strong to GOD almighty,nobodyelse....may almighty Allah make it easy for us all..amin...
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by zemaye: 11:12am On Feb 23, 2015
Assalam alaiykum mummies in the making
you are deeply and truely loved by ALLAH hence the trial so you should be steadfast.
easier said than done may Allah make being steadfast easy for you all.
ROSL
hold on to the rope of ALLAH
change your mindset and enjoy peace
from all the outlines you made
i sense (i might be wrong) you feel you have done your part so ALLAH SHOULD COMPLY
my dear things don't work as we expect,
but one thing is SURE Allah is fully aware
do not loose hope.
and be sure that Allah has heard you , your own is to pray for the grace to be steadfast till you see the result of the prayers.
it is worthy to remind you
here that when a slave of Allah make dua
1. Allah answers immediately you will see outcome or
2 Allah delays the result or
3. Allah keeps the result till when you meet him and you would wish all your dua was kept for you
4. Allah uses the dua to avert calamities for you.
delay is not denial, keep praying and keep busy most importantly , and be in good company
enjoy your spouse before the little ones start coming in.
may Allah assist us all
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by maclatunji: 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
ROSL:

Asalam Alaykum,

I just read this and couldn't walk away.My dear sister, I want you to do something and see if it will help soothe you. Please visit the Accident and Emergency of any major hospital and see if you won't leave feeling thankful for life and having the capacity to complain.

I am not trying to belittle your pain sister but I want to help put things in perspective for you.

Yes, you are trying to be good but it is a duty and instead of feeling "entitled", why don't you try the doors of humility with Allah? Your life is a trial, whatever you get or don't get is a trial. Please, don't lose your faith because of this difficult trial because Allah's will must come to pass but the question is: " will you pass the test of faith? "

May Allah make passing this test easy for all of us (Ameen)

Please whenever you feel "hopeless" or "desperate", say the prayer of Prophet Zachariyyah :

"O my Lord! Grant me from You, a good offspring. You are indeed the All-Hearer of duaa." (Q3[Aal-Imran]:38)

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by captcochrane(m): 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
ROSL:

pls, dont give up
The consultant obstetrician that runs infertility clinic in our school had twins after more than ten years of marriage

I've seen patients being on follow up for more than 5years now, i saw one that has even done artificial insemination once

The consultant always say "its a matter of time, almost all the women coming for infertility will get pregnant, but when, we don't know"

I dont know the level of intervention u've had, but i hope your husband is fully involved, cos male and female factors are equal

I really wish you the best soonest, very soon

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Sissie(f): 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Salam alaikum.

I know a sister who was TTC and did hijama (cupping), she got pregnant and I was told it works. Cupping is done in a specific way for people TTC.

For people interested in alternative therapy.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Deezou(f): 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
Rosl,hope u r now better.may Allah keep guiding us 2 d straight path,amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by zemaye: 10:47am On Feb 24, 2015
Sissie
Assalam alaiykum pls where in Nigeria is sunnatic hijama done
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Sissie(f): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
zemaye:
Sissie
Assalam alaiykum pls where in Nigeria is sunnatic hijama done

I know someone who does it in Abuja, a female.

And oils like lettuce, alternative medicine.

With some other prophetic medicine stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ROSL: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2015
Ma sha Allah!!! Thank you all so much I really appreciate you all,May Allah SWT answer our prayers soon. Amiin
To say that am touched is an understatement,May Allah ease all our burdens. Am much better now, just needed to let go of all the unspoken words and frustrations, thank you so much mamas. Its just that when I see people around me getting pregnant and giving birth or people that got married after me getting pregnant & giving birth,all the feelings rush back in. In Sha Allah we shall overcome. Once again thank you all

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by maclatunji: 6:53am On Mar 06, 2015
ROSL:
Ma sha Allah!!! Thank you all so much I really appreciate you all,May Allah SWT answer our prayers soon. Amiin
To say that am touched is an understatement,May Allah ease all our burdens. Am much better now, just needed to let go of all the unspoken words and frustrations, thank you so much mamas. Its just that when I see people around me getting pregnant and giving birth or people that got married after me getting pregnant & giving birth,all the feelings rush back in. In Sha Allah we shall overcome. Once again thank you all

You are welcome sis. although it is only women you appreciated cheesy. Try and be sincerely happy for those people and pray that Allah blesses you with your own beneficial children when you're around them. The feelings of overwhelming dejection and sadness are from shaytan, try and subdue them to benign levels.

Be happy for others, yours will come too by Allah’s grace. cheesy
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by purpleorchid: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
Assalaamu alaikum
I m new here. Reading d posts made me join hre. Alhamdulillah u all r so caring. I m ttc past 2 yrs. Still waiting for d good news. Plz pray for me.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
As salamun alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.My dear sisters,its been a while.Hope we are all doing great.May Allah ease our affairs.

Lets always remember that Allah's help is here.Lets not loose hope.We must continue being grateful to Allah and continually seek his help. Move away from sins and seek forgiveness always.

Our prayers for children are going to be answered so much that we will forget we waited for years.Lets keep believing and trusting in our Lord.

Wa salamun alaykum warahmatullah
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by makzeze: 7:50am On May 01, 2015
zeezzy:
As salamun alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.My dear sisters,its been a while.Hope we are all doing great.May Allah ease our affairs.

Lets always remember that Allah's help is here.Lets not loose hope.We must continue being grateful to Allah and continually seek his help. Move away from sins and seek forgiveness always.

Our prayers for children are going to be answered so much that we will forget we waited for years.Lets keep believing and trusting in our Lord.

Wa salamun alaykum warahmatullah
May Almighty Allah ease your affairs and answer your prayers.
pls dont lose hope. I was ttc for 2 years before almighty Allah answered my prayers. I am now blessed with two daughters.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.