Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (120765 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 7:51am On May 01, 2015
Asalamualaykum waramahtullahi wabarakatu.
Rosl your post got me crying. #sorry, I couldn't help it#

There is this saying that 'if only Allah shows humans the reason why some things happen to us, we would be much more grateful'.

I know your super good news is around the corner for everyone TTC.

God will not leave you. You are only waiting.

I pray your 'wait' is over.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by idrisiyah90(m): 7:53am On May 01, 2015
He will answer your prayer very soon don't be fed up please
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by teadrake(m): 7:58am On May 01, 2015
Asallam alaikum waramatulah tah'la wabaraqatuh.
Mighty Allah SWT bless all the Muslim across the the globe and grant our respective desire and the brother seeking this.Jazakhumulah khairan Jaza
Rabanna-ighfir li wa liwaalidayya was lil-mu'miniina yauma yaquumul-hisaab (amin)
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by blacktoy(m): 7:58am On May 01, 2015
Subhanallah, don't let this weakened ur eeman, bcuz almighty Allah say in holy quran that he give child to some, while give male , to some , female , while some re none.......just see it as a blessing in disguise, bcuz almighty Allah hold ones prayer sometime for a purpose because if he answer prayer at that time the child may making cry everytime, or be a source of bad life for life. I wish best of luck both in life and akhira
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Bdemmy(m): 8:05am On May 01, 2015
My wife has also been ttc for 5 yrs now. We are in the struggle together.

We are exploring both medical and spiritual (prayer) means

What is basically keeping our hope is the our faith and the believe that God knows about everything any human is going through.

I pray that our (anyone in this situation) prayers are answered soon.

It will only make us value those children when they start coming.

Please keep hope alive.

Salam

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Olufonade: 8:20am On May 01, 2015
It could be very saddened finding yourself in this situation. But Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala knows what no one knows. My brothers and sistets in Islaam, from stories of Prophets available for us in the Holy Qur'an, I observed that they always confess to thejr SHORTCOMNGS, SEEK FORGVENESS and then ASK ALLAAH'S FAVOUR. Let's follow the the trend, and by Allaah our prayer would be answered.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:47am On May 01, 2015
@zeezyyy! where ve u been sis? missed u. pls dnt run away again. Also where is safe06,cocodiva n d rest,pls my sistas lets all kom bk n support each oda. TTC is wat i dont wish 4 my enemy, i ve bn on it for 5yrs n d experience is traumatic. I knw sumpple wil say y havent u tried IVF or other assisted method,bt like d saying goes"food wey sweet na money kill am" hmm,may Allah make it easy 4 us all Amin. I pray dat Allah wipe away our tears n grant us righteous n pious children,indeed He is wit d patient n steadfast ones.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by MuhammaduJesus(m): 9:05am On May 01, 2015
I pray to Almighty Allah to grant you all the fruits of the womb that u so covet. I also advise that u visit a gyna with ur husbies.Infections especially staf and syphilis,PID,watery sperm,low sperm count,deformed sperm and depression can cause delay in pregnancy. May God help us all

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:19am On May 01, 2015
@rainyday,my dear sister,its not been easy,i must confess,was just tired of the whole situation ,i gave myself a break.Am back now and the struggle continues.To continue to seek the mercy of Our Lord to grant our supplications speedily.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:42am On May 01, 2015
zeezzy:
@rainyday,my dear sister,its not been easy,i must confess,was just tired of the whole situation ,i gave myself a break.Am back now and the struggle continues.To continue to seek the mercy of Our Lord to grant our supplications speedily.
Welcome bk sis,really missed u. its nt bn easy i knw bt Alhamdulillah we r alive,everytin wil b ok inshaAllah.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Abdulleeh: 9:46am On May 01, 2015
Ya Allah! Please grant these ladies their heart desires. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by nanazeez(f): 1:19pm On May 01, 2015
Subhanallah.
Its been 6months into my marriage and I hav bin worried sick, I don't know if dis post has encouraged me or make me feel it could still b years b4 I can conceive, but one thing I know for sure is that no supplication of a true beliver goes unanswered, it maybe that Allah aza wa jal replaces d ansa of dat supplication with something more beneficial to us either in dis world or in d akhira.
My sisters in Islam dou its hard but let's not fall into shirk or despair of d mercies of Allah. It take only d word "KUN" and it is.
Let's take opportunity of every moment to ask Allah,moments like during ruku, sujood, wen d ahdan is called, tahjud, Ramadan and b4 intercourse etc.
May Allah accept our prayers and bless us with righteous offsprings, amin
Allahum takabal du'aa

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Ekun123: 2:36pm On May 01, 2015
As salam alaykum waramotullahi wabarakatuhu, Nice one, May ALLAH(SWT) makes this our way of life easy and accepts our ibadah.

JUST A REMINDER
" Ibn Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him,
said to a man and he was admonishing him, “Take advantage of five before
five: your youth before your old age, your health before your illness, your
riches before your poverty, your leisure before your work, and your life
before your death.”

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 02, 2015
@nanaazeez,aslmn alykm.Tnx for the post.May Allah accept our supplications
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by kaffy4bill(f): 1:49pm On May 02, 2015
zeezzy:
@nanaazeez,aslmn alykm.Tnx for the post.May Allah accept our supplications

Salam alaykum sis, how r u doin? Bn a very long while.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 8:20am On May 03, 2015
ROSL:
Salam, Barka jumah may Allah accept it as an act of ibadah. Thanks so much for the word of encouragement I really appreciate. But honestly am just tired of trying, people keep telling me to hold on it will happen soon, Hold on till when!! Is God not there again!! Shebi He says when we call he will answer,for how long do I need to keep calling I have prayed so hard, so long that I don't even know what to say again,am tired,confused and so lost. Am I missing something, is there something I should be doing that am not. I got married as a virgin because He said so, wanted to keep myself for my husband and also to follow his words. I am the good girl, the one that never strayed, so why is all of these happening to me? Some days I have thought of just letting go of it all, this world and all but then I think again and am like my mom is so going to miss me, I cry every month when I see Af,am not taking any drugs again,am not going to any hospital again,am just tired. Oh Allah!!!!!!

Salam sister, I was exactly like you sometimes ago. You could check my last posts and see how frustrated I was. Sisters on this forum supported and prayed for me. After couple of miscarriages I gave up but Allah in His infinite mercy did not gave up on me. I have a daughter now which is just 3.5 months old and when I looked back to of those years it all worth it. Please sister stay strong, I know it easier said than done but please try, insha Allah it will all be over soon and you soon be busy with your twins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:10am On May 03, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Salam alaykum sis, how r u doin? Bn a very long while.
Wa alykm salam,ummu.Am fine.Tnx for asking after me.How s family
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by CERKEYNAH: 10:08am On May 07, 2015
Asalaam Aleykum everyone, its been a while now. @ zeezy, how're u doing? @ROSL hmm, pls make ur faith stronger and firmer in Allah, He is sufficient for us. I've been in this situation b4, eventually he answered our prayer, I know its not easy, there will be dt joy u want sooner than u think In Shaa Allah.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 08, 2015
CERKEYNAH:
Asalaam Aleykum everyone, its been a while now. @ zeezy, how're u doing? @ROSL hmm, pls make ur faith stronger and firmer in Allah, He is sufficient for us. I've been in this situation b4, eventually he answered our prayer, I know its not easy, there will be dt joy u want sooner than u think In Shaa Allah.
wa alykm salam.@CERKEYNAH,my dear sister.long time.How is our baby?Tnx for checking on us.Remember us in your du'a.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by CERKEYNAH: 3:17pm On May 08, 2015
He's doing great, tanx. In Shaa Allah, I always did, esply durning my tahjud, Monday n Thursday fasting and I know He will answer those prayers. To all sisters, just be patient n be steadfast. He dt did mine will surely do urs soonest, In Shaa Allah, Amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by obinrinrere: 11:57am On May 09, 2015
Ya Allah
Allahuma taqabal dua.
Sisters pls take your time to read suratu sharh(Alam nashrah)......
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by obinrinrere: 9:56pm On May 10, 2015
Like scholars always suggest that we do a lot of istigfar when in this situation.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 14, 2015
Salam alaykum my sisters! Hope u r all doing fine. Please let's not relent on prayers and fasting,after all prayers is d key to success. I know its not easy but we can't stop calling on Allah our creator. Af is about to rear her ugly head,am sad n depressed but I won't let it bring me down. Its 5yrs now,but I know one day it will be history. I pray Allah grants us our heart desire and bless u with righteous and pious children. You are all in my prayers. Love u all!!

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 21, 2015
Bump
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 22, 2015
@rainyday.Aslmn alykm.kindly drop your mail.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:51am On May 26, 2015
zeezzy:
@rainyday.Aslmn alykm.kindly drop your mail.
Sorry For d delay,this is my email: lamibaby864@gmail.com. Hope to hear from u soon.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Salam sisters!!! Ramadan kareem. This house is so quiet,what has been happening. May this month usher in glad tidings for all of us,may Allah have mercy on us and grant us our heart desire. @zeezzy,how are u? hope good. Am praying for all of us

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Deezou(f): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
rainyday:
Salam sisters!!! Ramadan kareem. This house is so quiet,what has been happening. May this month usher in glad tidings for all of us,may Allah have mercy on us and grant us our heart desire. @zeezzy,how are u? hope good. Am praying for all of us
Ameen sis.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
Aslmn alykm.@rainyday,aamin.Olorun a ku shaanu wa.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Salam Alaeikun!

Ramadan Kareem!

I'm pleased to inform you that I gave birth to a bouncing baby girl this AM. If ALLAH can do this, after 9 years of marriage and 7 IVF then he can do it for you. Just keep on trusting ALLAH and never give up.

It's been a long journey but worth it at the end!

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.