Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (120714 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ennyhollar1(f): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
Asalam my sister
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
@enny,wa alykm salam.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ononoplanet(f): 12:24am On Aug 25, 2014
salam everyone, hope we are all good. May Allah continue to ease our affairss Amin. @ cerkeenah, congratulations and may Allah make him a blessing to the ummah and your source of thanfulness to Him. Amin.@ abbiy, how is it going, may Allah make it easy, Amin. @billie hope u are good. @zeezee, welldone for keeping the thread alive. May All ease all of our affairs and answer us soon. Amin

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
Salam alaykum dear sisters. May Allah accept our prayers and grant us our heart desires, Amin. Loads of baby dust to you all!

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
wa alykm salam@ ononoplanet & haemi.We have put our affairs before Allah and He is d best disposer of affairs.MashaAllah,we shall thank Him for d gift of pious children soon.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Juwonesho(f): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ameen! Salam aleikum my precious sisters. Hp we'r all gud. 10x @Zeezy for keeping d thread alive, inshaAllaah we'll all rejoice vry soon. Ameen. Pls lets try n keep d thread buzzing; so what efforts are we making? Medical, exercise n diet, lifestyle changes, and the most important one; Du'a cos we all know only Allaah gives, but it feels better to know u'r doing smthing, lets keep striving and dn't relent. May Allaah crown all our efforts n give us pious kids that wl be the coolness of our eyes soon to show for all our expenses financially n emotionally. And may Allaah uphold our households. Ameen. As for me, I'm on CD 2 today, we want to try the SMEP (S.perm Meets Egg Plan) ds cycle so I've gotten OPKs, Preseed, and Robitussin to improve CM. I got a thermometer too, started temping yesterday so I'm using Fertililty friend chart(even thou I never sabi d charting smtin @ all cheesy ) .
Sorry for my long tory o, jst thot we shld be letting others know new stuffs we'r trying wch might help smbody else too. So sisters........?

4 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by naffysa(f): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Am suffering from lack of sleep. Ki Allah fun wa lomo ti wa. dis journey is not easy. May Allah answer our prayers soon. Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ameen sis,sometyms it just so hard to keep hope,but His wisdom supersedes our understanding.may Allah answer our prayers.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Deezou(f): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Amin 6tas,alhamdulillahi alaa ni'imatil islam.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Juwonesho(f): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ameen, sisters
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
Assalamu alaykum waramatullahi wabarakatuh,
Alhamdulillahi, Alhamdulillahi, Alhamdulillahi Rabili Alamin, Allah SWT has blessed me and my family with a baby boy on the 24th of August.
I pray Ya Allah will bless my other sisters soon In Sha Allah. Amina Ya Allah

5 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AngelicBola83(f): 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
Congrats Sis. May he be a source of joy to his parents. May Allah (Swt) make him a great Muslim.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by naffysa(f): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
Amin. Conguratulations sister
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Deezou(f): 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
Congrats@ama,may he grow up as a righteous muslim and may Allah make him useful/benefitial to d religion,amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Juwonesho(f): 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Alhamdulillah. Congrats AmatuRahman. May Allaah make him d coolness of u parents' eyes. Ameen
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2014
@Amaturahman,congrats once again.Aaamin.to your prayers.@naffysa & amazeball,e ku ojo meta.Olorun a ku ku gb'adura wa.I have tried everything i can&Just fed up,tired,exhausted.....Hmmmm
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Juwonesho(f): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Salam aleikum waramotullah. @zeezy, its vry understandable to be tired, exhausted, even tired of praying smtimes but what really can we do? I pray Allaah grant us His mercy very soon and bless us wt our hrt desires. Be strong, sis

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by naffysa(f): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2014
zeezzy: @Amaturahman,congrats once again.Aaamin.to your prayers.@naffysa & amazeball,e ku ojo meta.Olorun a ku ku gb'adura wa.I have tried everything i can&Just fed up,tired,exhausted.....Hmmmm
Oh Allah never leave any of our sins unforgiving, any of our sorrow unsurmounted, any of our debts unsettled and any worldly need and that of the hereafter execept you fulfil it for us. Amin.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Deezou(f): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Assalamu alaikum sisters,hope we are doing fine.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by cisse7575(m): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
I'm a nigerian spiritual Healer
that Provide Services For Spiritual Healing,
Herbal Healing,
Native Healing,
Spell Casting Services
And solves most problems with sicknesses failed
by other doctors and healers by using the power
of the Holy Quran. i'm an experience in treating
and solving most problems
and complications affecting the majority of people
among the populations in Nigeria . If you have
been suffering with a lot of difficulties and blinded
by not knowing what to do about it ,It is time to
give your self a question that why others are
happy and successful all the time in their lives
while you are not? No matter whatever cultural
background or religious believer you are, but as
long as you’re
a human being this can be the solution of your
problem. BELOW ARE our SERVICES
Prayer from the holy Quran to take away bad luck
& give good luck in life
Fix broken relationships, marriages
Treat pregnancy problems
Fight evil , witchcraft , ghost, bad spell, Curses,
Nightmares & cleans homes.
Bring back lost lover, families, Friends, wealth
& properties
Makes court cases ,divorces , bad debts to
disappear.
Herbs for losing weight
Solve financial and domestic difficulties
Payer to bring back stolen goods.
Sale quick potions to boost
customers in business.
Gain promotions at work place.
Make your admired partner to be yours.
Prayer that can make you have a good
job.
Stop someone to interfere in your love
relationship & family.
Mixtures of herbs for intimate weakness.
Herbs to enlarge your intimate system to
satisfy your partner.
Cure long illnesses.
Treat intimate transmitted infections quickly.
Lucky prayer to increase your wealthy.
Powerful herbs for curing early expulsion.
Work to protect away from car
robbers,hijacker , properties attacks Etc….
Is your husband having an affairs and you
suspect him to cheat on you or a wife?
Is he or she weak in bed or stingy with money?
doesn’t he or she want to give you what you ask
for?
Is there some body jealous with your relationship
and try to separate you? especially relatives?
Is your partner delaying your marriage or don’t
want to give you a child.
I also have the mixed remedies to cure defiant
diseases like:- Asthma, Diabetes, Blood pressure,
long
illnesses, Cancer, lung infection, and many more.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 15, 2014
naffysa: Oh Allah never leave any of our sins unforgiving, any of our sorrow unsurmounted, any of our debts unsettled and any worldly need and that of the hereafter execept you fulfil it for us. Amin.
Aaamin.@juwonesho,tnx.@deezou,wa alykm salam.@mod,kindly hide cisse7575's post.tnx

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2014
@juwonesho,saw your question on d hosital u can use in Abuja on d ttc thread.I suggest national hosital.U can start 4rm there.When u get to see a dr.Tell him to kindly refer u to d O&G dept.The cost of fertility treatment in private hospitals no be moinmoin o.May Allah guide u
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Juwonesho(f): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
zeezzy: @juwonesho,saw your question on d hosital u can use in Abuja on d ttc thread.I suggest national hosital.U can start 4rm there.When u get to see a dr.Tell him to kindly refer u to d O&G dept.The cost of fertility treatment in private hospitals no be moinmoin o.May Allah guide u
Ameen. 10x vry much my sis. Jazakillahu khairan. Smone else mentioned it too. We'll check it out. Hw u getting on? May Allaah put an end to all our ttc sorrows. Ameen.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by CERKEYNAH: 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Asalaam Aleykun my sistas, whao, its been a long tym , so sorry abt dt. @amaturahmon, Alhamdulilah, may Allah guide him n provide 4 u d parent to take care of him amin. @ everyone, how're u all doings? May Allah comfort us all n grant our heart desire. May He provide us pious children soon. 1luv sis.

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2014
Aslmn alykm.Hows everyone doing?How ar u all coping?Its not been easy on my side.And in d last few days,have been having difficulties wit sleeping.Pressure frm family members to try one baba or the other.They are looking at me as if am a fool & unwise.Am sooo helpless.Oh Allah!Upon u i have relied,do not disappoint me nor put me to shame.Grant me & all my bro & sisters on dis thread pious children frm Yourself.I ask help from u alone.I associate no partner wit u,O Allah.You are my mawlah.
I really need support.@amaturahman,can u pls share your miracle .I need something to lift me up.

4 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ennyhollar1(f): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2014
wa alykm salam, zeezzy ,Alhamdulillah,buy kai this ttc journey is not easy my sister, don't even know mess will Show up not until yesterday immediately after ishai , but ALLAH is our strength jare,,,,,, u can still be doing this prayer one of our family friend gave it to us because She's ttc before ALLAH answer there prayer ....

Robi latazarni fardan wa anta kaerun warizin 7times, kuli uwallahu 7.To b recitd into zaitun/zemzem after ishai.Lick it b4 sleeping.U cn recite it alone by placing ur right hand below ur belly botton nd recite if u dnt av zaitun. D prayer is for both of u nd do sadaka.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ennyhollar1(f): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2014
wa alykm salam, zeezzy ,Alhamdulillah,buy kai this ttc journey is not easy my sister, don't even know mess will Show up not until yesterday immediately after ishai , but ALLAH is our strength jare,,,,,, u can still be doing this prayer one of our family friend gave it to us because She's ttc before ALLAH answer there prayer ....

Robi latazarni fardan wa anta kaerun warizin 7times, kuli uwallahu 7.To b recitd into zaitun/zemzem after ishai.Lick it b4 sleeping.U cn recite it alone by placing ur right hand below ur belly botton nd recite if u dnt av zaitun. D prayer is for both of u nd do sadaka...

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2014
@ennyhollar1,tnx.May Allah reward u.A ma ba ara wa yò ayò òmò ninu odun ti a fe mu yi mashaAllah.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ennyhollar1(f): 11:57am On Sep 21, 2014
Ameen , my sister masha ALLAH
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Deezou(f): 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
@zeezzy,wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wa barakaatuh
Pls sis dont despair,ur iman is very strong so Allah(swt) wont leave u unattended to.keep praying

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 22, 2014
Aslmn alykm.@tbaba1234,@maclatunji & other muslim brothers & sisters,pls come & strengthen us with the words of Allah.Am personally requesting prayers frm u.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2014
Is not He(better than your gods)Who responds to the distressed one,when he calls on Him,and Who removes the evil,and makes u inheritors of the earth,generations after generations?Is there any god with Allah?Little is that you remember!(Surah 27:62).
Oh Allah,I thank u for keeping us alive,for d good hlth,for keeping us on this straight path & for strenghning us with your words.
We ask for your blessings on d Holy prophet(S.A.W),his household & followers till d day of judgement.
We ask for your forgiveness Oh Allah,forgive us our sins & expiate frm us our evil deeds for You Alone is the Oft forgiving Most Merciful.
Am distressed while You are the Most Strong,Please accept my supplications,remove all evils from us & grant us good children by making us inheritors of the earth,generations after generations.
We ask You Oh Allah to have mercy upon us,do not put us to shame.Oh You creator of the heavens & the earth.Granting us pious children will not deplete things You can do because You are the Owner of all things.
What will our sadness,depression,childlessness do for Our Lord whose mercies we cannot comprehend.Am asking U,out of Your mercy to make us rejoice on d birth of our children in this new year we want to commence.
I have ask U,My Creator,secretly & openly.And i ask wit All Your names,known & unknown to grant me & others here pious children.
Grant all d pregnant ones safe delivery & make their children addition to islam.Grant the sick good hlth,help us stop the bloodshed in Nigeria,Syria,Iraq,Afghanistan,Pakistan & other parts of the world.Grant us peace & tranquility.Free the honest imprisoned,free members of the muslim brotherhood.
Allahuma salli ala Muhammad,wa ala alihi Muhammad,ka man solayta ala Ibrahim,wa ala alihi Ibrahim,Wa bahrik ala Muhammad,wa ala alihi Muhammad,ka man barakta ala Ibrahim,wa ala alihi Ibrahim,inaka amidu majid.
La hawla,wa la kuwata,illa billahil alimi-l-azim.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply)

The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.