Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (120834 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 11, 2013
@zaynie,jazakumulahu khayran.May Allah ease your affairs too.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by phewme(f): 1:45pm On May 11, 2013
@coco diva, pls where did you do accupunture? If it is here in Nigeria, pls can you give me the address. Thanks so much.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 11, 2013
I feel so loved!!!...very wonderful prayers,I wish d same for all of u my sisters. By dis time nxt year inshaAllah we will all be celebrating with our bundles of joy. Ameen. Enjoy d weekend!!
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 6:52pm On May 12, 2013
phewme: @coco diva, pls where did you do accupunture? If it is here in Nigeria, pls can you give me the address. Thanks so much.

Yes it was here in Nigeria.KNH, Unity street Ikeja. Its Korea-Nigeria hospital.Its run by Koreans. Its pricey though but was well worth it.For female fertility,its a complete package of accupuncture session,cupping session,massage and electical stimmulation of the uterine-ovarian axis.And they give herbs too.and you know cupping was recommended by the prophet too.Its very effective if you don't have any underlying issues.Atleast I know of a sister that used them and got her BFP after trying for 2years..Hope this helps!
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by phewme(f): 8:44pm On May 12, 2013
@ coco diva, my dear sister, thank you so much for the info. May Almighty Allah grant each and everyone of us our heart desires. Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by VENUSS(f): 11:09am On May 13, 2013
Coco diva:

Yes it was here in Nigeria.KNH, Unity street Ikeja. Its Korea-Nigeria hospital.Its run by Koreans. Its pricey though but was well worth it.For female fertility,its a complete package of accupuncture session,cupping session,massage and electical stimmulation of the uterine-ovarian axis.And they give herbs too.so relaxing I used to fall asleep many times during my sessions.and you know cupping was recommended by the prophet too.Its very effective if you don't have any underlying issues.Atleast I know of a sister that used them and got her BFP after trying for 2years.They made me dig deeper into getting a correct diagnosis.cos after 3months and nothing happened , they advised me to do further tests that later revealed the main problem.Hope this helps!
Asalamaleikum , just taught to add that they also have the korean hospital in kaduna around angwa Rimi or so, I have not been there but I ve seen the sign post several time when passing by.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 11:40am On May 13, 2013
VENUSS:
Asalamaleikum , just taught to add that they also have the korean hospital in kaduna around angwa Rimi or so, I have not been there but I ve seen the sign post several time when passing by.

Wa alykum salam. That's great ! Din't know that.Though am aware they have their main branch in Benin, Edo state. Guess they are getting higher success and hence expanding. Madam, where have you been? Hope you're doing great? Have you decided on when you're starting your new cycle? May Allah make it easy-amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 11:46am On May 13, 2013
phewme: @ coco diva, my dear sister, thank you so much for the info. May Almighty Allah grant each and everyone of us our heart desires. Amin

You're welcome dearie, amin to your dua. Wishing you all the best with it. Keep us posted on how it goes. Hope you are based in Lagos.if not, venuss and I have mentioned other states where they are.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 11:36am On May 14, 2013
Coco diva: Asalam alykum my darling sisters in the house.Barka jumah.May Allah,the most Merciful of all those who show mercy have mercy on us and grant our Dua,grant all of us precious fruits of the wombs that will be the comfort of our eyes-amin.
Firstly,I'm indeed very happy today cos I got good news that my friend and sister in Islam just put to bed a bouncing baby boy after 6 years of trying! This raised my hopes a lot and put re-assurances in my heart that its just a matter of time before ours come.let's remain patient and steadfast my sisters cos Allah will respond to us not only because of our efforts,but because He is Allah who can do all things.May He grant us pious offsprings sooner than we expect.
@Rainyday,congratulations to you today as you add another year.May Allah,who has brought you this far continue to be with you.Grant you long life in good health and in safety and all of the good things of this life and hereafter.And by this time next year make you celebrate with your twins(abi na triplets)-amin.
On my alternative therapies,I did a lot o.DH even tot I overdid it.Though at different times.I did a fertility cleanse,used fertil plus,followed it up with maca tablets,I did yoga(I still do),did accupuncture,changed my diet.I stopped sugar completely and now take more fruits and veggies.I maintain this till now.I blend fruits and veggies everyday and this has helped with my adhesions too.and i exercise.I did all of them one after the other so I don't even know which did the trick.if you need more info on any one ,let me know.
@Amazeballs,I'm so in love with this your e-cake o.I don't mind a slice actually. I hope its sugar-free sha.lol
@AmatuRahman,hope you'r doing wonderful.pls let's hear the good news o.May Allah be with you
@Coco diva..thanks so much for the tips. I will try n start a new regimen soon inshaAllah. Though am still battling with how to totally stop taking sugar,am working on it bt its nt bn easysad. @AmatuRahman...I wish u a bfp dis cycle,kiping my fingers crossed for u. May Allah grant us all our heart desires. Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by phewme(f): 11:40am On May 14, 2013
@coco diva, I am based in lagos. I was there yesterday but was told they relocated a while back. I was unable to get their new address
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 12:09pm On May 14, 2013
@coco diva,weldone. Did u do all this processes for ivf sake?and please what was the time duration in doing all,also the price range.
@amaturahman,I wish u all d positive vibes this procedure has to offer,congrats in advance.
@all,salam alaekun.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 2:53pm On May 14, 2013
Asalam alaikum waramatullahi wabarakatuh,
@ rainyday and safe06 Amina Ya Allah to your prayers.
Jazakallahu Khairan.

I pray this cycle will be a success for all of us In Sha Allah. Amina Ya Allah
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 6:46pm On May 14, 2013
phewme: @coco diva, I am based in lagos. I was there yesterday but was told they relocated a while back. I was unable to get their new address

What !!! They've relocated? OMG ! Its been a while I've been there.But don't worry,all hope is not lost.I used to have their number but I changed my phone.Though I still have the old phone but the battery is bad.I'l see if I can get a battery to slot into it so I can retrieve the number for you.let's hope the number is still in use.Or better still,I still have the hospital card,which should have the numbers of other branches(I hope).but its in another location which I may not get to in about 2weeks.But don't worry,we must locate them by force by fire (lols).I'l try my best to get it for you.just hold on for about a week or two inshaAllah.takia dear
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 7:26pm On May 14, 2013
Asalam alykum my sisters.Hope we're all doing great.May Allah uphold our patience and grant us our heart desires soonest-amin
@Rainyday,please try and start those lifestyles o.Anyone you can do pls do.may Allah make it easy.I know its not easy to stop sugar but just keep your eyes on the prize(the twins&triplets)and you'l be motivated inshaAllah.I tell you my health is much better for it.I wouldn't want to write a long post but let me just give you a tip.Take it weekly for starters.for a week,avoid anything sugar.you'l have to say goodbye to a lot of things o.it involves a lot of sacrifice.soft drinks,snacks,biscuits,chocolate(was really hard for me).And then replace them with healthier alternatives.that'l make it easier inshaAllah.e.g honey instead of sugar.for me I replaced beverages(milo,bournvita) with green tea+honey for breakfast etc.just make the sacrifice and let go.with time you'l find it easier.I'l drop more tips as time goes on inshaAllah.
@safe,are you referring to what I did at KNH or the others?if its at KNH,it has a flexible plan.depending on how you want it.
@all,whatever means we use,may Allah put His baraka-amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ononoplanet(f): 7:48pm On May 14, 2013
Salam everyone, hope we are all good. @AmatulRahaman, how is it going? May Allah make it easy for us all. @ all,some tips: We should rather say Amiin instead of In Shaa Allaah while making dua!!
Our beloved Prophet صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said:
"Do not be impatient over the acceptance of Duas. In other words, don't say: I've made Dua repeatedly but to no avail."
[Bukhari & Muslim]
Anas bin Malik رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰعنه narrated, “The Messenger of Allah صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said,
‘When one of you makes dua, he should be firm in his supplication and should not say,
“O ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى), if You wish then grant me (my request),” for indeed, there is none who can compel Him.’“
[Sahih Muslim]
This hadith is recorded by Imam Muslim in his Sahih, and he in fact has a whole chapter in his book dedicated to this topic. It indicates towards one of the etiquettes of making dua, which is to have a firm resolve when doing so and to have full trust in ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى) that He will grant us our request. It teaches us that it is disliked to say things like “In-Shaa Allaah” when making dua. Instead we should rather say “Amiin“.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 14, 2013
@onono planet,tnks so much for d enlightment.May Allah reward u abundantly.May He grant everyone of us pious children soonest.Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by phewme(f): 7:28am On May 15, 2013
@coco diva. Thank you so much. I found this on google map- Korea Nigeria Acupuncture Centre. Located at osolo way, mushin and they have a branch in benin. I will locate the place next week.

@AmatuRahman, May Almighty Allah make this cycle a success for you and everyone of us. Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by MizzD: 8:10am On May 15, 2013
Asalam Alaykum to my mumslim sisters in d house. I'v bin a silent reader on NL. Am glad we have dis kind of thread 2 encourage us all. Av also bin ttc 4 almost 2yrs now but Alhamdulilah I got my bfp last month.May almighty Allah grant everyone bfp sooner dan expected.
@AmatuRahman, wish u a successful 2ww nd waiting 2 get d good news.Had my procedure wv Dr Emeka nd handing ova d bfp baton 2 u.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 9:54am On May 15, 2013
MizzD: Asalam Alaykum to my mumslim sisters in d house. I'v bin a silent reader on NL. Am glad we have dis kind of thread 2 encourage us all. Av also bin ttc 4 almost 2yrs now but Alhamdulilah I got my bfp last month.May almighty Allah grant everyone bfp sooner dan expected.
@AmatuRahman, wish u a successful 2ww nd waiting 2 get d good news.Had my procedure wv Dr Emeka nd handing ova d bfp baton 2 u.

Alhamdulillahi Rabili Alamina, am so happy for you my dear sister. May almighty Allah make it a successful nine months for you and give birth to blessed children, Amina Ya Allah. I also amin to your prayer.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 9:55am On May 15, 2013
MizzD: Asalam Alaykum to my mumslim sisters in d house. I'v bin a silent reader on NL. Am glad we have dis kind of thread 2 encourage us all. Av also bin ttc 4 almost 2yrs now but Alhamdulilah I got my bfp last month.May almighty Allah grant everyone bfp sooner dan expected.

Alhamdulillahi Rabili Alamina, am so happy for you my dear sister. May almighty Allah make it a successful nine months for you and may you give birth to blessed children, Amina Ya Allah. I also amin to your prayer.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 9:55am On May 15, 2013

Alhamdulillahi Rabili Alamina, am so happy for you my dear sister. May almighty Allah make it a successful nine months for you and may you give birth to blessed children, Amina Ya Allah. I also say amin to your prayer.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 10:03am On May 15, 2013
phewme: @coco diva. Thank you so much. I found this on google map- Korea Nigeria Acupuncture Centre. Located at osolo way, mushin and they have a branch in benin. I will locate the place next week.

@AmatuRahman, May Almighty Allah make this cycle a success for you and everyone of us. Amin

Asalam alaikum waramatullahi wabarakatuah,
Amina Ya Allah to your prayer and Jazakallahu khairan my sister. May almighty Allah make this cycle a success for us all. Amina Ya Allah
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 11:48am On May 15, 2013
phewme: @coco diva. Thank you so much. I found this on google map- Korea Nigeria Acupuncture Centre. Located at osolo way, mushin and they have a branch in benin. I will locate the place next week.

That's awesome news.Glad I could help.All the best with them.May Allah put His baraka in it-amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 11:56am On May 15, 2013

Wa alykum salam sister.Alhamdulilah rabbilalamin.may Allah grant you a happy and healthy 9 months and a safe delivery-amin.I love news like this.May Allah make this good news go round all of us-amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 4:16pm On May 15, 2013
@missD,masha Allah,may Allah make the way easy,grant u righteous child(children)amin
@AmatuRahman,may Allah make dis cycle a positive one,amin. for all my wonderful mothers,may all our affairs be easy and may all our efforts be granted with success,amin
@cocodiva,wow,u're really an inspiration,I think I have to go back to my health and fitness table,I was really trying hard before,but I became obsessed with getting it right dt I lost focus,but insha Allah I will start by takin baby steps,thanks for motivatin me,may Allah ease our steps and grant us success,amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by VENUSS(f): 7:07pm On May 15, 2013
Asalamu Aleikum dear all, @ AmatuRahaman- may Allah in his infinite mercy make this cycle a success. Please rest well and eat well no hard lifting no sweeping don't do anything o. I know you are already resting well sha.
When I did my last IVf my sister told me to sit when praying like how those old women and heavily pregnant women do, but I didn't mind her o, to the extent ma I will do extra nafila at night. She said praying is enough exercise to get one worked-up. What do you all think? Me I think what will be will be In Sha Allahu.
@Mizzd welcome and wishing a healthy pregnancy. May Allah bestow on u a righteous off spring. Amin

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 8:20pm On May 15, 2013
asalamu alaykum sisters ma Allah ease all our affairs amin.

@Amaturahman can't wait to hear ur good news inshah Allah it will be a perfect one amin.

@mizzd wishing u a stress free nine month inshah Allah amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 9:44pm On May 15, 2013
Asalam alaikum waramatullahi wabarakatuh,
@ amazeballs,venuss,abibyy my sisters Amina Ya Allah to all your prayers.

I pray almighty Allah will make this cycle a success for all of us. Amina Ya Allah
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by MizzD: 8:17am On May 16, 2013
Asalam Alaykum muslim sisters.
@Cocoa diva,Venuss,Amazeballs,Abibby I say a big amen 2 ur prayers.May Almighty Allah grant all waiting mothers success in all endeavours-Amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 10:38am On May 16, 2013
Sometimes the pain is so hard within, it's unbearable! :"

Pain is inevitable. Someone or something at one point or another is going to hurt you. The task at hand is not to avoid the pain, the objective is to accept it as a test, and learn something along the way. Remind yourself, this is no ordinary test. It was designed by the King of all kings, Malik ul Mulk, only for you. Although the questions given might be difficult, but remind yourself, that the Reward is that much more Sweeter. So keep striving.

"Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease"

"..Bear with patience whatever befalls you.."
(Qur'an 31:17) and

"Be not sad, surely ALLAH سبحانه وتعالى is with us."
(Qur'an 9:40)

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 7:17pm On May 16, 2013
Asalam alykum dear sisters,
@Amazeballs,may Allah make it easy for you.Just take it one step at a time.
@Venuss,as regards your question,I think it depends on the person involved,some people are more easily stressed than others.So for such people,they really need to slow down and take things easy.But for others,they can do things like they normally do.I'v even read a research that says its even better for women who do IVF to do normal daily activities and mild exercises that it aids implantation! Suprise suprise.But above all,like you said "what will be ,will be" cos whatever Allah decides,nothing can change.
May Allah bless us all-amin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply)

The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.