Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? (4543 Views)

Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) / Stars To Watch In Nigeria Premier League This Season (2012/2013) / Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 09, 2013
Ooboy e don end.. so awa league no follow lipsrsealed
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by Afam4eva(m): 10:23am On Mar 09, 2013
[size=13pt]Enugu Rangers for life

I follow the Nigerian premier league though i don't watch it as much.[/size]
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by oluplus(m): 10:23am On Mar 09, 2013
Nigerian Professional Football league you mean to say. The last time I checked, the league is suppose to kick off today after several month of redundancy. I dont support failure.
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by timbros(m): 10:28am On Mar 09, 2013
I remember the good old days when Enyimba was ENYIMBA. During Orji Uzor Kalu's time..... The atmosphere use to be so exciting! Supporters club singing non stop, 'Colombia' axes doing their thing. The arguements, the jestings, the mockeries etc...

The Champions League matches! When the North Africans will try to come and intimidate us in our own pitch! Mehn na rain things oo.... Solid rain go start and trust umu Aba wey learn ball under nkwatankwa levels, match go change automatically.

Gosh! 2003-2005 was the best time to be an Enyimba FC supporter... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by gbokukueba(m): 10:31am On Mar 09, 2013
Nasri100: Rubbish...who wants to watch football on a dirty pitch

You ignorance is quite evident here. Over 95% of the pitches are fantastic and tv friendly the only flaws would be that they Are synthetic pitches...
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by achu442(m): 10:35am On Mar 09, 2013
The only league where a club comes from relegation to win the league (Warri Wolves)...The only league where almost every team never looses home matches...A league where politicians have their own slots..A league where some teams travel 2days journey on a broke down bus to play matches..Cameroon league is beta than our league.
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2013
Nigerian league where players cant play three accurate passes b4 kicking the ball up, the ball aways go 4rm throwin to anoda throwin to goal kick that is why most matches ends in goalless
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by purplebrown: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2013
Will be watching PSL, soweto derby Kaizer Chiefs vs Orlando Pirates.

Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by Eifeh(m): 10:43am On Mar 09, 2013
3cs vs Gombe united 100 naira 4pm at adamasigba
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by kevoh(m): 10:47am On Mar 09, 2013
oluplus: Nigerian Professional Football league you mean to say. The last time I checked, the league is suppose to kick off today after several month of redundancy. I dont support failure.
You beat me to it sef! 2012/2013 Nigeria Premier League is yet to start not to talk of how often I watch it.
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by Watermelon(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2013
Nigerian premier league is damn too boring to watch, everything about it is poor
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by theripper: 11:14am On Mar 09, 2013
The only league where a team needed 8-0 to remain in d league and won 13-0. Naija league na scam jare. Too disorganised.
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by Promolysis(m): 11:17am On Mar 09, 2013
Offcourse i do watch npl during the era of ouk particularly enyimba matches in aba. The stadia is always filled to capacity
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by Tjohnnay: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2013
Nasri100: Rubbish...who wants to watch football on a dirty pitch
go help dem build stadium na, guess u r a man Cshiiy fan undecided
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by BabaIbada: 11:28am On Mar 09, 2013
The league reflects what our country is.... I call it corruption in jerseys where home team rarely lose. watch the Barclays Premier league, u will see Chelsea trashed at home by QPR, Arsenal beaten by Reading, U will see Madrid losing Gijon on their on soil in La Liga...all that never happen in our league. You will never see a 10 point gap between league leader and the runners up. Coupled with the unprofessional refereeing and bla bla bla....i will rather watch cartoon than wasting time watching our league. Let me know when the league is improved
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 09, 2013
If it is league season in Nigeria,I cant do without it whenever i am in coalcity.There are lots of talents and exciting football to see,People just dont know what they are missing.

I watched Rangers thrash jigawa 5-0 last year at Nnamdi Azikiwe stadium...I couldnt forget the third goal from Rangers left back..Oriaku from about 30yards.Uzoenyi was marvellous,so were chikeluba ofoedu,ifeanyi ede and efe yawere[not sure of the spelling.

i watched them defeat gombe and sunshine stars.i only wish i could see oriental derby between them and Enyimba.

For all of you denigrating NPL,you all do not have any right to criticise super eagles or any of the national teams and their technical crew when they misfire.

Up Enugu Rangers,Up Enyimba fc,Up Heartland fc,Up 3SC,Up Kano pillars,Up Super Eagles,Flying Eagles,Eaglets,Falcons and flamingoes.

Long Live Nigeria Football.

To all my okpara square boys,ajejunle stars even those playing monkey posts along the inner city roads and express ways...respect to you all

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by Robisi(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2013
i dnt watch npl cos some reasnsss bt i follow it wit keen interest up Rangers! Up blues, naija till i die
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2013
achu442: The only league where a club comes from relegation to win the league (Warri Wolves)...The only league where almost every team never looses home matches...A league where politicians have their own slots..A league where some teams travel 2days journey on a broke down bus to play matches..Cameroon league is beta than our league.

When was the last time any Nigerian club team got beaten by cameroun league team...i remember Enyimba whooping them in their backyard after drawing at Aba...

I remember Mighty Ashanti Kotoko inviting Enugu Rangers to celebrate the centenary,they did that so they would beat them,guess what..The coal city boys hammered them 2-0 right there in their home..

There are lots of talents in the Nigeria league...its just unfortunate those boys are not being motivated enough..they are owed salaries and sign on fees for yrs.little wonder we only get to hear about them when they move to a better environment.

Emma Emenike was unknown in Nigeria,he nearly became another forgotten star in south africa till he moved to europe.
There are lots of boys better than him in the NNL and NPL..
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by Libkid(m): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2013
Morgan1092: But u enjoy watchn European leagues?
b4 nko.npl is d most boring league
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 09, 2013
....Its the start of the Nigeria Proffessional League and i think this thread deserves to be on the front page...

Enough of EPL abeg....seun shagarri could you please instruct your lieutenants to do the right thing and move this thread to the front page asap...thanks
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by Ebestsmscom: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2013
Who even get their time.

Their stadium is bullshit, no well organized and others.
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2013
never........we no get am over here
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by Afam4eva(m): 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
Pls, if you're a Rangers fan, enter here www.nairaland.com/1219970/official-enugu-rangers-fan-thread

Let's support our own.
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by franchizy(m): 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
I can't fit wash Nijeria fotuball btos it is 2 local and d refs donts alow d best side to won, there is always partia
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by Teenaba(f): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
franchizy: I can't fit wash Nijeria fotuball btos it is 2 local and d refs donts alow d best side to won, there is always partia
Your written English can kill. Where is Anti-Gbagaun when u need him!!!!!
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by misterseed(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
You know the truth. It is good to hope anyway. Warri wolves, 3Sc, Arsenal, Barcelona fc for life.
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by loopine(m): 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2013
last timer: Well I remember the days I used to watch Heartland @ the UJ Esuene Stadium back then when I was serving the country. It was a way to ease off and prepare for work the next day. Heartland was banished to Calabar then. I also remember watching Dolphins and Bendel Insurance in their CAF engagements. Very exciting matches especially Insurance FC that played like Arsenal then. Gosh I crave for those times again; the charged atmosphere and freebies from sponsors. I don't have the opportunity here in ABJ because we've got no team in the league. But I do watch on DSTV 209 when I can for league matches. Who knows when the much postponed NPL league will begin this year.
you are a true Nigerian...God bless you
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by Ganny007: 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
Who go watch dat nonsense?
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by Abraham2013(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
I hav been watching d NIgerian league since I was 9 yrs old. In terms of technicality, it's d best league in Africa. How ever organization wise, dey r not yet dere. My favourite team is Eyimba international.
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by Jerryjat(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
neva...
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by henryblaze25(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
I always watch Nigerian League matches, Bayelsa United supporter.
Re: How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? by avalontony(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
never.......... but i like to shout up jet up jet.....but na boko haram the support them, if u refuse to shout up jet...... them go beat u blue black.....me no dey near stadium again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does The English Premier League Kill Nigerian Soccer Stars Or Make Them. / Is Cristiano Ronaldo Gay? (PHOTOS) / Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy From Iceland After The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.