Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Who Is Sincere9gerian? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Sincere9gerian? (10131 Views)

Is Sincere9gerian The Poster Of The Year?......... / Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
jmaine:

There is no fierce debate without some aroma of negligible insults. grin
Lol, so long as you apologise in the end.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
stebell:

Don't believe names like Payless n Berem are there. Lol
These guys dat don't hesitate to call yu names once yu not in support of APC.

That guy Payless is de worst of all de APC followers I've known.

*spits*

Ijaw man will always take kai-kai...abi you don dey follow drink ace of spade now?
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
ilugunboy:

Ijaw man will always take kai-kai...abi you don dey follow drink ace of spade now?

Lol, is stebell from the delta? Bro ilugunboy how egba o?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
Obiagelli:

He is a proper Ijaw boy from Rivers....one of Wike's tout.

Egba cool as usual....spent the weekend at the Hilltop area. Nice place.

How ya side Sis?
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
ilugunboy:

How ya side Sis?
Lol @ wike's tout.

Bro I dey o, lagos is treating me well as usual. Na you dey enjoy o.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
The truth is, these are the people who made me averse to APC. I used to be a supporter of Alliance for Democracy(AD) and when it metamorphosed to AC but when i started following the comments of their supporters on Nairaland, the hate just set in and i'm even more relaxed with the PDP that i used to hate with a passion. A party is only as good as the people they send out to relate with people.
I have similar history. I was supporting ACN all through the period that OBJ was using INEC to deal with them, right until the death of Yar Adua. I celebrated all the judicial victory ACN got in the courts plus the defeat of OBJ's third term agenda. But all that has changed now. The hypocrisy of both the political party and its online supporters is unparalled. The vicious attacks, name calling, insults and curses they throw at those who express contrary opinion is unbelievable. In all of these you can see from most of their comments that dont really care about national development and progress simply because they hate the president; all they care about is the development or progress of the states under the control of ACN/APC. They'll make contradictory statements like Lagos is developing but Nigeria is burning to ashes; and you'll begin to wonder whether Lagos is part of Nigeria or different country entirely. In fact, I dont know how many patriotic Nigerians can stand the propaganda and attacks of APC online solders. You have to be tribaly or somehow strongly attached to the party to stand with them, otherwise their attitude on NL and elsewhere is repulsive and scare people from the party.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
Obiagelli:
Lol @ wike's tout.

Bro I dey o, lagos is treating me well as usual. Na you dey enjoy o.

So you be Lag babe?

Come do faaji for Apapa anytime you are free.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
ilugunboy:

So you be Lag babe?

will contact you when I am thanks for the invite.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I have similar history. I was supporting ACN all through the period that OBJ was using INEC to deal with them, right until the death of Yar Adua. I celebrated all the judicial victory ACN got in the courts plus the defeat of OBJ's third term agenda. But all that has changed now. The hypocrisy of both the political party and its online supporters is unparalled. The vicious attacks, name calling, insults and curses they throw at those who express contrary opinion is unbelievable. In all of these you can see from most of their comments that dont really care about national development and progress simply because they hate the president; all they care about is the development or progress of the states under the control of ACN/APC. They'll make contradictory statements like Lagos is developing but Nigeria is burning to ashes; and you'll begin to wonder whether Lagos is part of Nigeria or different country entirely. In fact, I dont know how many patriotic Nigerians can stand the propaganda and attacks of APC online solders. You have to be tribaly or somehow strongly attached to the party to stand with them, otherwise their attitude on NL and elsewhere is repulsive and scare people from the party.
you were once acn? (one for the archive).

Bro nobody hates the president, most people are disappointed in him while some of us never believed in him from his antecedent. The same way some of us are disappointed with buhari meeting ibb for any kind of talks.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by stebell(m): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
Obiagelli:

@ Oby, I'm an Ijaw man frm Rivers.
I don't take kai kai as said by ur frnd.
Kai kai is not common only to de Ijaws. I think every part of Naija do take Kai kai.

I'm proud of where I come frm unlike some peeps who claim Lagos as their state.

I'll support GEJ not becos he's Ijaw but cos he has plan to transform most section of our economy.

Goodluck to yu.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by stebell(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
ilugunboy:

How ya side Sis?

My guy stop saying I'm a tout yu hear.
Can't I air my views without yu peeps calling me names.
For God sakes dis is democracy.

Pls refrain frm calling me names.

We all want wat is gud for our country no mata our affiliations.

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2013
stebell:

@ Oby, I'm an Ijaw man frm Rivers.
I don't take kai kai as said by ur frnd.
Kai kai is not common only to de Ijaws. I think every part of Naija do take Kai kai.

I'm proud of where I come frm unlike some peeps who claim Lagos as their state.

I'll support GEJ not becos he's Ijaw but cos he has plan to transform most section of our economy.

Goodluck to yu.

nice one bro,
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by tomakint: 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
Obiagelli:
I pirry you, e be like say you never hear of 'One Chance' before undecided cry
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by tomakint: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
The truth is, these are the people who made me averse to APC. I used to be a supporter of Alliance for Democracy(AD) and when it metamorphosed to AC but when i started following the comments of their supporters on Nairaland, the hate just set in and i'm even more relaxed with the PDP that i used to hate with a passion. A party is only as good as the people they send out to relate with people.
Afam, the last time you made a solid point, I offered you one crate of '1759' not even a word of acknowledgment from you, now you have made another touche, if you no accept this crate now now, watch out for this.....
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Rad1cal: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
tomakint:

cheesy. cheesy. cheesy
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Afam4eva(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
tomakint:
Afam, the last time you made a solid point, I offered you one crate of '1759' not even a word of acknowledgment from you, now you have made another touche, if you no accept this crate now now, watch out for this.....
I offer an apologia for not acknoledging the other crate. I accept this one with both hands grin
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by gramci: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
People will think you are mad when they see you chat with a mad man.

stebell:

My guy stop saying I'm a tout yu hear.
Can't I air my views without yu peeps calling me names.
For God sakes dis is democracy.

Pls refrain frm calling me names.

We all want wat is gud for our country no mata our affiliations.

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by gramci: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
Obiagelli:

fear no they catch you? You want go meet omo alaye for area. You go find out why them Call am area commander
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by tomakint: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
gramci:

fear no they catch you? You want go meet omo alaye for area. You go find out why them Call am area commander
You dey mind the babe, I don't know why they enjoy jumping into the arms of any guy they meet online undecided anyway this is Nairaland 'Obiagelli' fit be man sef grin grin the guy go just make am in Area Mama grin
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by tomakint: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
I offer an apologia for not acknoledging the other crate. I accept this one with both hands grin
Na now I dey feel you correct man, your crate of 1759 is on the way grin
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by russellino: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
Afam4eva:

My sentiments exactly.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by nagoma(m): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
timpaker: Sincere 9gerian is
Beaf with a better username

And much less intelligence of course.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by ba7man(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
ilugunboy:

So you be Lag babe?

No b CMD again??
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 26, 2013
gramci:

shocked
tomakint:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by ocelot2006(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2013
koruji: I think you are wrong, they are not int he same league.
Eko-Ile, Gbawe and others promote actual projects backed with evidence.
Sincere9gerian, PapaBrowne and their cohorts simply want to protect the personality of GEJ - "the end justifies the means" is their moto.
You will be hard pressed to find the former boldfacedly lie about projects or try to con readers as to what is going on.
In contrast, the deceitful posts of the latter are easily found all over NL.

Uhmmm....dude, it's actually the other way round where Sincere Nigerian and Tarhaqa back up their claims with verifiable facts while e-NURTW thugs like ekoile and gbawe back up gutter constructions with "eko ni baje" screams only.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2013
@moderators, pls dis thread showed be allowed to move like other threads before it becomes a security risk.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by holyvirgin: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @moderators, pls dis thread should be allowed to move like other threads before it becomes a security risk.
cheesy sitdon dey look, agbameta has reported u to Tinubu and the G7 sooner they will locate you where ever you are.
May God be with you this period... grin
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 27, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @moderators, pls dis thread showed be allowed to move like other threads before it becomes a security risk.
security what? This guy funny o.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by SIRANDREWS: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
lol @ security risk
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
SIR ANDREWS: lol @ security risk
I am invisible but you know the leaders of APC are capable of unimaginable EVIL.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by nduchucks: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
Wow!!! This thread is indeed a sticky. It moved to the top of the page yesterday but did not roll over to the next page along with other threads. This needs to be fixed, it cannot be fair to Sincere 9gerian. If the technicians cannot fix this problem, which I doubt, why can't the thread be simply deleted as requested by the subject of the thread?

This is nonsensical in my view. Seun, please address this issue or explain to us why it was prudent for this thread and 2-3 others to have become stickies at the bottom of the page.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by SIRANDREWS: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I am invisible but you know the leaders of APC are capable of unimaginable EVIL.
as far im concerned anyone is capable of unimaginable evil in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos: Jungle Justice For Indian Rapists Who Raped & Hung 7-year-old Girl / Travel Safe And Cheap:bus Fares Within And Out Of Nigeria / How Long Does NATIONAL ID Card Takes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.