Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,665 members, 7,959,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Who Is Sincere9gerian? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Sincere9gerian? (10296 Views)

Is Sincere9gerian The Poster Of The Year?......... / Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by jamace(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2013
ndu_chucks: Wow!!! This thread is indeed a sticky. It moved to the top of the page yesterday but did not roll over to the next page along with other threads. This needs to be fixed, it cannot be fair to Sincere 9gerian. If the technicians cannot fix this problem, which I doubt, why can't the thread be simply deleted as requested by the subject of the thread?

This is nonsensical in my view. Seun, please address this issue or explain to us why it was prudent for this thread and 2-3 others to have become stickies at the bottom of the page.

I raised the issue in the complaint thread but the mods ignored me. You will observe that this thread and 3 other threads remained fixed on the page. I'm convinced that the threads have political connotations, mainly to work against GEJ. The Mods should not allow me to tag them APC lapdog o. angry
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
The good old days...

Back when the bad guys were PDP and the good guys were APC, now it is the other way round.

Nostalgia.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES / 6 Tips To Recognize The Florist That's Right For You / Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.