Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Who Is Sincere9gerian? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Sincere9gerian? (10117 Views)

Is Sincere9gerian The Poster Of The Year?......... / Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by gramci: 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Don't think too highly of yourself to prevent a heart attack.. You actually have the reputation for being a liar on NL like your colleagues (empty)eggheader, eko ile, seanet01, takedat and illegun abi illegalboy.

He's their commander in chief.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by EkoIle1: 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sealeddeal: i do not take side with anybody in this issue.i only take side with opinion and i think Afam4eva have the right to make an opinion and you likewise have the right to self defence.However,the line you toed initially is suggestive of sth unconnected to what he opined and i therefore take you for task over such line so that you'l know that issue of 'MOD have nothing to do with issue at hand.

mods can have opinions, but not lies and lack of sense of fairness and prudence since being a mod means you people are counting on you to be fair in your assessment and conduct. Who needs a lying and dishonest mod?
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by tarryT(m): 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian is the nightmere of all Ashawo People Congress paid fairly used BB goons in this forum... The Spirit of Beef lives on... Godbless Sincere 9gerian the slayer of Gbawe, killer of the clueless squad demdem, bluetooth,...........etc...

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by miiraaj: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
grafikii:
Lol he died in hands of a native doctor (sincerenigerian) his last words '' don't let my legacy(lies) die on nairaland''

LMAO! Very funny!
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by eggheaders(m): 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Don't think too highly of yourself to prevent a heart attack.. You actually have the reputation for being a liar on NL like your colleagues (empty)eggheader, eko ile, seanet01, takedat and illegun abi illegalboy.

coming from an unintelligent brainless android like you.it so pathetic. you that lie with so much ease.from our conversation in the morning.where u lied that tinubu is a wanted man in the usa.I disprove you.by saying he attended Obama inauguration. asap you lied again he has enter a plea bargain in the usa.like I advise you in the morning go get a brain transfer cause the current one in your skull is as faulty as grandpas cupboard TV.again try slow down on this your smoking of mosquito coil laced with pawpaw leaves and lizard shyte.cause your I.q is getting so low as the temperature in the polar region of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by takedat(m): 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
FreeGlobe:
^Says the resident moronic dolt and troll! Brainless ghoul!

@Sincere9gerian, I am a big fan, can't knock the hustle!
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by tomakint: 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
In one sentence, I will consider him a liberator of many Nairalanders from the shackles of negative propaganda in the hands of political desperados on Nairaland! Sincere9gerian is indeed a sincere contributor here cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Gbawe: 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
gramci:

He's their commander in chief.

Cretins like you would not exist here if most posters had the balls to stand up for what is right and call out slanderous and bigoted cowards like you, Afam4eva, freemumu et al . On this thread, I have challenged you all to prove your case several times yet not one of you lying *astards can. Pathetic.

All folks like you have in your armoury is evil indoctrination that makes you hate and oppose others senselessly. You don't dwell in the real world of winners and achievers where folks, when challenged to do so, prove their case with fact and solid evidence to back any claim that come out of their mouth. The simple challenge, once again, is for you fools to prove my "lies" and "propaganda" since I have over 8,600.00 post here to make your job easy. Are we to assume 8,600.00 post is not enough for you cowards and liars to prove your case with?

You are all just bigoted trash who hate others for no other reason than how you have been programmed to do exactly that. Prove your case. Cowardly *astard.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Obiora4life: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2013
Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by gramci: 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
Gbawe:

Cretins like you would not exist here if most posters had the balls to stand up for what is right and call out slanderous and bigoted cowards like you, Afam4eva, freemumu et al . On this thread, I have challenged you all to prove your case several times yet not one of you lying *astards can. Pathetic.

All folks like you have in your armoury is evil indoctrination that makes you hate and oppose others senselessly. You don't dwell in the real world of winners and achievers where folks prove their case with fact. The simple challenge, once again, is for you fools to prove my "lies" and "propaganda" since I have over 8000 post here to make your job easy. Are we to assume 8,000.00 post is not enough for you cowards and liars to prove your case with? You are all just bigoted trash who hate others for no other reason than how you have been programmed to do exactly that. Prove your case. Coward.

Look at this loud bigot trying to claim saint, your actions here can be likened to that of a holy prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Gbawe: 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2013
eggheaders:

coming from an unintelligent brainless android like you.it so pathetic. you that lie with so much ease.from our conversation in the morning.where u lied that tinubu is a wanted man in the usa.I disprove you.by saying he attended Obama inauguration. asap you lied again he has enter a plea bargain in the usa.like I advise you in the morning go get a brain transfer cause the current one in your skull is as faulty as grandpas cupboard TV.again try slow down on this your smoking of mosquito coil laced with pawpaw leaves and lizard shyte.cause your I.q is getting so low as the temperature in the polar region of the world.

Man mi, they are all mindless bigots. I will give a simple example to disgrace Afam4eva and his bigoted co-travellers. When OGD instigated the illegal legislative brouhaha before the 2011 election, Beaf backed GEJ 'hands-off' stance blindly. Insincere9gerian openly ask for GEJ to bully politicians with the EFCC and he also was in full support of GEJ's anti-democratic recent actions.

Yet go to the thread below to see my comment over the recent legislative debacle in Ogun State. I have never veered away from this course of siding with what is right, just and desirable to the bigger picture even if passionately supportive of the ACN. Some people are just hateful creature and they will continue to poison their generations to come with the unjustified, clannish hatred that makes them so comfortable lying and slandering others.

https://www.nairaland.com/1215525/fighting-ogun-house-assembly/3#14622741

Amosun should desist from going down this road. This behaviour is what Gbenga Daniel was roundly condemned for by everyone to include the ACN. He shames the Party showing the same level of desperation as OGD. Without any doubt, Amosun must be called to order. He is a performing governor yet his interpersonal skills must improve. He must learn to submit himself wholly to the tenets of democracy. All that talk of Nigeria needing a "benevolent dictator" is bullsh1te because it won't work in practice with the criticism that will come the minute administrators are seen to be using official strength partisanly.

Smart, modern Nigerian administrator must learn to get their way through winning support and not demanding it. If Amosun is desperate to raise funds for the right reasons then he should get the legislators on his side for this as Aregbesola and others have been able to do. Highly condemnable development that must be resolved quickly so that citizens of Ogun can have full confidence in their legislators. I hope Amosun learns from this and refrain from ever doing this in future. Once the house is irrevocably divided, it becomes impossible to deliver for the people. Remember that governor Amosun. I know Ogun 'news hounds' are here. A word is enough for the wise. Drop the ego or become another governor fighting everyone to the detriment of State development.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by EkoIle1: 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
gramci:

Look at this loud bigot trying to claim saint, your actions here can be likened to that of a holy prostitute.

He really shouldn't have paid a dirty scum bag like you any attention.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Afam4eva(m): 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
I repeat, Gbawe is no different from the ekoiles of this world. He's a propaganda machine for anything ACN just like sincere9gerian is for PDP or at least GEJ like he claims. No form of memoir from Gbawe will blind us into seeing him as a neutral observer. Even the blind can attest to the fact that his posts are nothing but bias for ACN. He never sees anything good in whatever GEJ or PDP does but everything that comes from ACN is made in heaven. You can deceive others but not me.

And for those that brought my moderatorship to bear, i'll like to inform you that even after i became a moderator, my username still remain "Afam4eva". It didn't change to "Afam4evaModerator". That means whatever i say here is in my personal capacity and not those of Nairaland. I'm a volunteer here but i don't work for Nairaland. There's a difference. So, don't expect any form of non-partisanship from me.

8 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by eggheaders(m): 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
gramci:

who is this fool.another aro patient don jump fence oo.if everyone here is tribalistic. gbawe is so not into it mehn.when unintelligent dolts like you open that soakaway you called mouth to say trash about a man more intelligent than anybody in your lineage.my semi really need to burst up the skull of fuccktard like you silly dirty a55 dingbat.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by malc619(m): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
Where is‎​ Afam?? Why is‎​ he hiding under his sister's wrapper like Goodluck Jonathan??

cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Gbawe: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
Afam4eva: I repeat, Gbawe is no different from the ekoiles of this world. He's a propaganda machine for anything ACN just like sincere9gerian is for PDP or at least GEJ like he claims. No form of memoir from Gbawe will blind us into seeing him as a neutral observer. Even the blind can attest to the fact that his posts are nothing but bias for ACN. He never sees anything good in whatever GEJ or PDP does but everything that comes from ACN is made in heaven. You can deceive others but not me.

And for those that brought my moderatorship to bear, i'll like to inform you that even after i became a moderator, my username still remain "Afam4eva". It didn't change to "Afam4evaModerator". That means whatever i say here is in my personal capacity and not those of Nairaland. I'm a volunteer here but i don't work for Nairaland. There's a difference. So, don't expect any form of non-partisanship from me.

Stupid m0r0n, just show one example of "propaganda" you stark illiterate and ill-exposed cretin. It is only this forum that unites me and an unsophisticated gutter product like you who does not and will never realise that it is normal, especially with Nations led very badly, for right-thinking and adult citizens to be politically passionate.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sincere9gerian happens to share common opinion with members of the FreshAir Crew, an independent network of intelligent patriots with optimism beyond the envelopes of doom spearheaded by hydra-headed nematodes who metamorphose with new nomenclature every other 4yrs.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by gramci: 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
Afam4eva: I repeat, Gbawe is no different from the ekoiles of this world. He's a propaganda machine for anything ACN just like sincere9gerian is for PDP or at least GEJ like he claims. No form of memoir from Gbawe will blind us into seeing him as a neutral observer. Even the blind can attest to the fact that his posts are nothing but bias for ACN. He never sees anything good in whatever GEJ or PDP does but everything that comes from ACN is made in heaven. You can deceive others but not me.

Gbawe is just delusional.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by EkoIle1: 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2013

The fact that a known bigot like you know how to lie and stand by his lies is a reflection of your despicable and reprehensible character as a man so your are not proving anything but confirming your worthless disposition in life.

Even with all your hallucinations , you still can not prove anything or maybe you are just another illiterate and you don't know the meaning of propaganda.

Knowing how to lie and standing by your lies s one thing , proving your lies with facts is another thing.

You know what they say about liars going to hell.

The joke is on your lying assss.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Gbawe: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
gramci:

Gbawe is just delusional.

It is you who is delusional. No one is fooled by the shameless antics of you and your fellow bigots. Is 8,600.00 posts not enough for you all to make a case for your bigoted team? Sad losers.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by jmaine: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
How can we classify Sincere9gerian as propaganda, even when his confident claims only attracts insults but no concrete rebuttals . . . .

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Afam4eva(m): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
I think we can tone down on the insults, Ig you can make intelligent rebuttals then it's better not to speak especially if your post is laced with infantile abuses.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by talktimi(m): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
I guess he's a legend since the OP saw the need to open a thread just because of him.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Gbawe: 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
Afam4eva: I think we can tone down on the insults, Ig you can make intelligent rebuttals then it's better not to speak especially if your post is laced with infantile abuses.

Effing liar. Prove your case. You are nothing but a coward. Is this not how you ran away from the first debate held here by claiming you "forgot"? You are a dishonourable, pathetic and weak excuse of an adult male. The only thing you can do to make me stop is to prove your case of "propaganda" or ban me. Simply show I lie, back the ACN blindly as Beaf and Insincere9Nigerian do with the PDP/GEJ and show I make claims I could not back up with an authoritative source as Beaf and Insincere9gerian do. Like I said, it is only this forum that unites me and a lying, immoral and bigoted *astard like you. Your entire lineage are liars if you don't prove your case.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by EkoIle1: 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
Afam4eva: I think we can tone down on the insults, Ig you can make intelligent rebuttals then it's better not to speak especially if your post is laced with infantile abuses.

The greater insult is you lying on other people and refusing to back up your lies with facts. That's the ultimate insult so you have zero credibility or moral authority to say anything about insults.

Imagine a damn mod going around spreading lies, slandering and disparaging other people ....

The biggest mistake this site made was making a dishonest and zero credibility person like you a mod.

That was just a cruel joke and a dent at the quality of this site and its decision makers.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
Taking cover in my bulletproof condo while e-Warriors unleash their lethal vocabs. See their hatreds raging out of control.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by gramci: 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
eggheaders:

who is this fool.another aro patient don jump fence oo.if everyone here is tribalistic. gbawe is so not into it mehn.when unintelligent dolts like you open that soakaway you called mouth to say trash about a man more intelligent than anybody in your lineage.my semi really need to burst up the skull of fuccktard like you silly dirty a55 dingbat.

Its almost impossible for a mad man to acknowledge his mental state. So this advise goes to your well-wishers to kindly take you to a good mental facility where you can get proper care.

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Gbawe: 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
Eko Ile:

The greater insult is you lying on other people and refusing to back up your lies with facts. That's the ultimate insult so you have zero credibility or moral authority to say anything about insults.

Imagine a damn mod going around spreading lies, slandering and disparaging other people ....

The biggest mistake this site made was making a dishonest and zero credibility person like you a mod.

That was just a cruel joke and a dent at the quality of this site and its decision makers.

Don't mind the lying, semi-illiterate piece of sh1te. To simply prove his allegation is now mount Everest. Instead him and his band of hateful brothers are running from pillar to post disgracing themselves as usual here. This is how people like them run around lying against decent folks they should hope God can make them even 10% similar to.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
What baffles me is, most of you political warriors deny being members of any political party, yet you claim to have the magic fix to our myriads of problems. Why not join a political party and be the change from inside and not just an independent empty barrel. If you do not stand for something, you can fall for s/h/i/t. Join a Party and be proud to take responsibility if members of your party mess up.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by EkoIle1: 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2013
Billyonaire: What baffles me is, most of you political warriors deny being members of any political party, yet you claim to have the magic fix to our myriads of problems. Why not join a political party and be the change from inside and not just an independent empty barrel. If you do not stand for something, you can fall for s/h/i/t. Join a Party and be proud to take responsibility if members of your party mess up.

Instead of parading around and looking for attention like a troubled child, you can help your uncle by proving his lies with evidence of propaganda and this is me assuming unlike your lying uncle, you are not an illiterate and you know the meaning of propaganda.

Now, go to work and make yourself useful.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by eggheaders(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
gramci:

Its almost impossible for a mad man to acknowledge his mental state. So this advise goes to your well-wishers to kindly take you to a good mental facility where you can get proper care.

hey dimwit,you ain't making no nonsense. seun like seriously mental evaluation should be a criteria for admitting peeps on this forum.cause this psychopath on the loose is trying so hard to bring everybody to his level of retardness.mofo your admirers can help gather money for your lagatine medication. it seems gej_ never pay una abi.with the shyte you been spewing since morning you must have been skipping your medication.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by eggheaders(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
gramci:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Updates: New Formats Used By Yahoo Boys / Education Or Money? Which Is The Greater? / My Mother In Law Is Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.