Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Who Is Sincere9gerian? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Sincere9gerian? (10289 Views)

Is Sincere9gerian The Poster Of The Year?......... / Sincere9gerian Under Attack From OAM4J, The "Oga On Top" Of APC On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Geomac: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
[quote
author=Afam4eva]Sincere9gerian and Beaf are to PDP what Gbawe and
ekoile are to ACN. They're all guilty of the same crime and that crime
is "PROPAGANDA".
[/quote] Ekoile, Yes but Gbawe should not be in the same sentence with insincere9gerian.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by otokx(m): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
No idea who the dude is, he may actually be a she.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by EkoIle1: 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2013
Afam4eva: Sincere9gerian and Beaf are to PDP what Gbawe and ekoile are to ACN. They're all guilty of the same crime and that crime is "PROPAGANDA".

Olodo resident bigot mod. Unlike you and your PDP cassava bread clowns, we don't lie, we back up everything we say with fact and pictures so go back to your tribal and cassava bread drawing board.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by eggheaders(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
insincere9ja and his bandwagons of clowns are dedicated gej a55 suckers.they spring up lies to back up anything to save face for.@afam it a big disgrace for to compare gbawe and all this sub humans

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Maxymilliano(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sincere 9jerian is your regular Nigerian who discerned his conviction and sticked to it.

He can sometimes be petty but the only thing I admired about him is how easily he absorbed insults and profanities thrown at him on this forum without bothering to respond back in like manner.

This alone is worthy of commendation coz most of his well known critics rarely tolerate such without letting lose with their usual verbosity.

11 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by gramci: 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
Eko Ile:

Yes, they are jealous of your cassava bread development and progress.. useless people.

These clowns sabi make pesin laugh sha.

You are still here, your bed space is preserved in the psychiatric ward. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
I didn't want to post any comment on this thread initially but the LIES and mis-representation of facts by mischief makers and propagandists made me change my mind.

@Afam4eva..,said I'm a PDP supporter. That is a WICKED LIE. I challenge him and other mischief makers to dig out any PHRASE or SENTENCE in support of PDP in any of my posts since I joined NL. I must also make it clear that its not as if there's anything wrong in supporting PDP but the truth is that I dont. The day I see reasons to support any political party, I'll do so passionately.

Yes I'm a fan of President Jonathan and I support him on this forum but that is all. As for the governors, my support for them is on individual basis, not based on political party.

Likewise, some say I engage in propaganda. Well, you may call it whatever you like but the PERTINENT question is whether my post on this forum are TRUTHFUL or not. I always challenged Nlanders that if anyone can point to any falsehood in any of my post, I'll apologise immediately. You can accuse me of loving my country and supporting my president, but beside that, nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Gbawe: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
Afam4eva: Sincere9gerian and Beaf are to PDP what Gbawe and ekoile are to ACN. They're all guilty of the same crime and that crime is "PROPAGANDA".

Look you silly twerp, just show where I have engaged in propaganda like Insincere9gerian even once or accept here and now that you and your entire lineage are lying *******d. Being a mod does not mean you are different to the illiterate, annoying and deceitful twerp you have always being. You have no right casting aspersion on the character of others merely because you are indicative of the black man who does not like to read. Prove your accusation , here and now, that I engage in propaganda on behalf of the ACN or any politician.

I don't know how many times it must be explained to thickos like you that supporting a political Party or politician passionately does not amount to propaganda. If not that Nigeria is an aberration, would it not be abnormal for folks like you to go around accusing others of propaganda because they have the sort of passion that builds institution, engender change plus deliver better governance while you go around with your inane badge of apathy and 'neutrality'?. SHow one nation in the world that has being built through your sort of apathy !!! M0r0n!! It is folks like you ruining Nigeria and making politicians secure in the knowledge they can do what they want to Nigerians. If you dare try any abuse of power to delete this post where you have slandered me falsely then I will simply let the owner of the forum aware of your antics. Prove your case and show where I have engaged in propaganda, i.e deliberate falsification, or accept you and everyone in your family are lying ***tards. This is how worthless idiots like you slander the good name of others because of your bias and illiteracy.

8 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by nduchucks: 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2013
he he
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by theripper: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2013
@gramci, hahahahahahahahahah, those pictures are priceless, I don laff sotey I jam LASTMA official by mistake.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Gbawe: 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
Geomac: Ekoile, Yes but Gbawe should not be in the same sentence with insincere9gerian.

Thank you !!!! I am steaming mad at this fool Afam4eva !!! This is how his sort casually slander the image of others here with their lying mouths. They make outrightly false claims they are never able to prove when called out. I want anyone here to show, even once, where I have not supplied a source to show any laudable political achievement I bring here. Of course those who have no good name to protect will let the AFam4eva of the world rant but I don't take kindly to folks claiming I am what I am not merely because they are apathetic ...tards who do not appreciate that others can be very passionate about something they don't care about. Afam4eva and co will never appreciate that apathy, neutrality and sitting on the fence with pride did not build the Nations we all admire worldwide. I am allowed to support a Party or politician passionately and I don't care if that annoys some here. What I reject is anyone branding me a liar or propagandist, like Beaf and Insincere9gerian, when that is completely false.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by FreeGlobe(f): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
HAH: I wonder what he will turn his name to when Buhari\Fashola come to power in 2015 may be he will turn to sincereBiafran or sinceremilitant
where will Buhari/Fashola come to power in 2015? your village?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by FreeGlobe(f): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
Gbawe:

Thank you !!!! I am steaming mad at this fool Afam4eva !!! This is how his sort casually slander the image of others here with their lying mouths. They make outrightly false claims they are never able to prove when called out. I want anyone here to show, even once, where I have not supplied a source to show any laudable political achievement I bring here. Of course those who have no good name to protect will let the AFam4eva of the world rant but I don't take kindly to folks claiming I am what I am not merely because they are apathetic ...tards who do not appreciate that others can be very passionate about something they don't care about. Afam4eva and co will never appreciate that apathy, neutrality and sitting on the fence with pride did not build the Nations we all admire worldwide. I am allowed to support a Party or politician passionately and I don't care if that annoys some here. What I reject is anyone branding me a liar or propagandist, like Beaf and Insincere9gerian, when that is completely false.
Don't think too highly of yourself to prevent a heart attack.. You actually have the reputation for being a liar on NL like your colleagues (empty)eggheader, eko ile, seanet01, takedat and illegun abi illegalboy.

11 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Sealeddeal(m): 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
Gbawe:

Look you silly twerp, just show where I have engaged in propaganda like Insincere9gerian even once or accept here and now that you and your entire lineage are lying *******d. Being a MOD does not mean you are different to the illiterate, annoying and deceitful twerp you have always being. You have no right casting aspersion on the character of others merely because you are indicative of the black man who does not like to read. Prove your accusation , here and now, that I engage in propaganda on behalf of the ACN or any politician.

I don't know how many times it must be explained to thickos like you that supporting a political Party or politician passionately does not amount to propaganda. If not that Nigeria is an aberration, would it not be abnormal for folks like you to go around accusing others of propaganda because they have the sort of passion that builds institution, engender change plus deliver better governance while you go around with your inane badge of apathy and 'neutrality'?. SHow one nation in the world that has being built through your sort of apathy !!! M0r0n!! It is folks like you ruining Nigeria and making politicians secure in the knowledge they can do what they want to Nigerians. If you dare try any abuse of power to delete this post where you have slandered me falsely then I will simply let the owner of the forum aware of your antics. Prove your case and show where I have engaged in propaganda, i.e deliberate falsification, or accept you and everyone in your family are lying ***tards. This is how worthless idiots like you slander the good name of others because of your bias and illiteracy.
there is no other way to explain jealousy than what you decided to post here.Being a MOD does not kill Afam4eva's right for self expression,for expression of opinion etc. I dont know why you chose that line. Do you wanna be a MOD?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by EkoIle1: 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Don't think too highly of yourself to prevent a heart attack.. You actually have the reputation for being a liar on NL like your colleagues (empty)eggheader, eko ile, seanet01, takedat and illegun abi illegalboy.

^^^^ Afamthebigot deploying his other IDs. Cowards lmao.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by FreeGlobe(f): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
Eko Ile:

^^^^ Afamthebigot deploying his other IDs. Cowards lmao.
Try harder next time ekomumu. Has fashola gone to toilet yet?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by EkoIle1: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sealeddeal: there is no other way to explain jealousy than what you decided to post here.Being a MOD does not kill Afam4eva's right for self expression,for expression of opinion etc. I dont know why you chose that line. Do you wanna be a MOD?

Of what use is a lying mod with no credibility? Fair sense of judgement and credibility are major mod attributes which this bigot mod doesn't have so what's your point.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Sealeddeal(m): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
I will describe him thus; if you think you are more sincere than 'Sincere 9gerian',indicate yourself here.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by koruji(m): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
You are a fan of GEJ, but not a supporter of PDP?
Keeping fooling yourself, like most Nigerians did when they put GEJ in office.
I voted for GEJ, not PDP was their cry.
Who do you think is in control of everything now? GEJ or PDP?
The fact is they are one and the same.
Nobody would know GEJ but for PDP.
And as I have said many times before.
A good party can cause a not-so-good-leader to shape up.
However, a bad party can ruin even the best leaders.
PDP is a party of crooks, GEJ may not personally be a top crook.
But PDP + GEJ? - crooks of the highest order.

Sincere 9gerian: I didn't want to post any comment on this thread initially but the LIES and mis-representation of facts by mischief makers and propagandists made me change my mind.

@Afam4eva..,said I'm a PDP supporter. That is a WICKED LIE. I challenge him and other mischief makers to dig out any PHRASE or SENTENCE in support of PDP in any of my posts since I joined NL. I must also make it clear that its not as if there's anything wrong in supporting PDP but the truth is that I dont. The day I see reasons to support any political party, I'll do so passionately.

Yes I'm a fan of President Jonathan and I support him on this forum but that is all. As for the governors, my support for them is on individual basis, not based on political party.

Likewise, some say I engage in propaganda. Well, you may call it whatever you like but the PERTINENT question is whether my post on this forum are TRUTHFUL or not. I always challenged Nlanders that if anyone can point to any falsehood in any of my post, I'll apologise immediately. You can accuse me of loving my country and supporting my president, but beside that, nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by EkoIle1: 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
Even the deployed IDs are lamer and weaker than the original I'D... What a shame.. lmao
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Sealeddeal(m): 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
Eko Ile:

Of what use is a lying mod with no credibility? Fair sense of judgement and credibility are major mod attributes which this bigot mod doesn't have so what's your point.
Are you the one that should tell Seun' the criteria for selecting his MOD? Afam4eva is not perfect.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by EkoIle1: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
koruji: You are a fan of GEJ, but not a supporter of PDP?

Are you minding the cassava bread joker. Clowns like him shouldn't be allowed to vote.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Gbawe: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2013
FreeGlobe:

Shut up bigoted twerp. Every Yoruba person is everything negative under the sun to vile and hateful creatures like you. You get the indoctrination from the womb. Prove your case and simply show where I lie or get lost. I don't need more groupies than I have already.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Gbawe: 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sealeddeal: there is no other way to explain jealousy than what you decided to post here.Being a MOD does not kill Afam4eva's right for self expression,for expression of opinion etc. I dont know why you chose that line. Do you wanna be a MOD?

You must be out of your mind to think I have nothing going in life than to be jealous of a Nairaland mod. If people like you have built nothing worthwhile in life to the extent a Mod position on this forum is now something you assume others are jealous of, then I can only tell you to get off the net and get a life.

I said what I said because of Afam4eva's sneaky nature. I have called him out and ordinarily I know he will do what he does best. Run away. Now he is a mod, he can sneakily delete threads that expose his idiocy. Don't come here and start showing blind partisanship to ethnicity as some are cursed to do. Simply ask Afam4eva to prove his case.

Some of you should show you can be principled and stand up for what is right for once in your life instead of just taking positions glaringly due to bias. You cannot even appreciate how pathetically biased you sound. I had nothing to do with this thread and only came in to challenge a m0r0n to validate the slander he throws around casually. Yet reason and fairness always takes a flight with your sort because siding clannishly with others is all you are about. This forum is crap because of people like you who are always taking sides instead of standing up for what is right or morally desirable. Tell Afam4eva to prove his case or get lost.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by EkoIle1: 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sealeddeal: Are you the one that should tell Seun' the criteria for selecting his MOD? Afam4eva is not perfect.

From my perspective, seun care less about the quality of the characters he make mods on his website and this afambigot is a clear example. It's a clear case of rubbish in rubbish out.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2013

Well, thats your opinion. I'm FULLY CONVINCED that there's no difference between all the major political parties for now. Consequently, I support the PERSONS behind the political parties and not the political parties.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by koruji(m): 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
It is not just my opinion.
Go back and read your own posts.
You will see that your negative posts attempt to portray non-PDP parties/personalities in bad light.
With all the bad behavior in PDP, don't you find it convenient that your negative posts say very little about PDP.
The reason is simple, as I said: PDP & GEJ are one and the same.

Sincere 9gerian:
Well, thats your opinion. I'm FULLY CONVINCED that there's no difference between all the major political parties for now. Consequently, I support the PERSONS behind the political parties and not the political parties.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by FreeGlobe(f): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2013
Gbawe:

Shut up bigoted twerp. Every Yoruba person is everything negative under the sun to vile and hateful creatures like you. You get the indoctrination from the womb. Prove your case and simply show where I lie or get lost. I don't need more groupies than I have already.
isn't it pathetic when losers like you have no reasonable defense to their false claims they whoop up ethnic sentiments. You must think we are fools to believe your ACN lies and propaganda you sell daily on Nairaland. Everybody knows you so stop fronting like you are an intellectual here. You are no different than alhaji lie Mohammed, eko ile no brain, and garri.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Gbawe: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
FreeGlobe:
isn't it pathetic when losers like you have no reasonable defense to their false claims they whoop up ethnic sentiments. You must think we are fools to believe your ACN lies and propaganda you sell daily on Nairaland. Everybody knows you so stop fronting like you are an intellectual here. You are no different than alhaji lie Mohammed, eko ile no brain, and garri.

Mumu, show the "propaganda" or get lost. Don't previous posts of all posters still exists here? Or do you need guidance as per how to view the previous post of other forumers? The f00l you and others clannishly ran in here to defend has been called out directly. He has disappeared as he usually does and as the coward he is. No noise from you and other clannish twerp can change the situation. Unless you are going to prove my "lies" and propaganda, then I suggest you get lost and stop stalking other like a pathetic and jobless hag.

Is it today people like you have been making false accusations against decent, gracious and accommodating people? They "hate you" and "want to wipe you out" et al yet the on-the-ground reality bears no semblance to your made-up paranoia, character defamation and ludicrously false rants. This behaviour is second nature to the likes of you and Afam4eva. You guys should learn to stop lying and, most importantly, learn to stop deluding yourselves simply because you are indoctrinated to hate others. Prove your case lying ..astard and show the "lies" and "propaganda" from Gbawe.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by gramci: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2013

If you are wise you should know by now that political parties in Nigeria are mere gang up to seize power. There's no party in Nigeria with ideological orientation and that's why a politician can go to bed this night as a PDP member and wake up tomorrow as ACN.

Funny enough the concept of I voted for jonathan not PDP originated from south west an ACN stronghold that abandoned its candidate Nuhu Ribadu to vote for Jonathan PDP. The concept was developed to justify their action.

So my friend its very possible to be a fan of Gej without being a supporter of PDP, if you doubt me ask Tinubu who he voted for in the 2011 presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Sealeddeal(m): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
Gbawe:

You must be out of your mind to think I have nothing going in life than to be jealous of a Nairaland mod. If people like you have built nothing worthwhile in life to the extent a Mod position on this forum is now something you assume others are jealous of, then I can only tell you to get off the net and get a life.

I said what I said because of Afam4eva's sneaky nature. I have called him out and ordinarily I know he will do what he does best. Run away. Now he is a mod, he can sneakily delete threads that expose his idiocy. Don't come here and start showing blind partisanship to ethnicity as some are cursed to do. Simply ask Afam4eva to prove his case.

Some of you should show you can be principled and stand up for what is right for once in your life instead of just taking positions glaringly due to bias. You cannot even appreciate how pathetically biased you sound. I had nothing to do with this thread and only came in to challenge a m0r0n to validate the slander he throws around casually. Yet reason and fairness always takes a flight with your sort because siding clannishly with others is all you are about. This forum is crap because of people like you who are always taking sides instead of standing up for what is right or morally desirable. Tell Afam4eva to prove his case or get lost.
i do not take side with anybody in this issue.i only take side with opinion and i think Afam4eva have the right to make an opinion and you likewise have the right to self defence.However,the line you toed initially is suggestive of sth unconnected to what he opined and i therefore take you for task over such line so that you'l know that issue of 'MOD have nothing to do with issue at hand.
Re: Who Is Sincere9gerian? by Gbawe: 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sealeddeal: i do not take side with anybody in this issue.i only take side with opinion and i think Afam4eva have the right to make an opinion and you likewise have the right to self defence.However,the line you toed initially is suggestive of sth unconnected to what he opined and i therefore tasked you to know that issue of 'MOD have nothing to do with issue at hand.

His "opinion" is a blatant lie. If a balanced person then why not tell him to prove his "opinion"?

While on the topic, I too wish to express my opinion that you a child molester who sadistically abused a 2 year old boy last night. Slander is never an option for decent people. Tell Afam4eva to validate his opinion otherwise you are just another clannish person finding a roundabout way to defend those you will always be inclined to support whether they do right or wrong. It is silly , and fundamentally senseless, for you to suggest anyone can go around lying against others and we are to just accept that as them "expressing their opinion".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES / 6 Tips To Recognize The Florist That's Right For You / Why I Am In Nairaland Eventhough I Am Not A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.