Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan (17682 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Blasphemy Riots And Arson In Pakistan; Over 100 Xtian Homes Burnt! / Muslim Mobs Beat Civil Servant For Facebook Remark, "God Doesn't Exist," (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2013
born2fuck:
I do not see any reason we shouldn't say the truth, afraid of islam is not a way forward, I believe unity count, reading what you phrase before comment box really pissed me off, because the true really need to be said, if I got banned,I can open 10 IDs, let them know the truth and not being defensive, christian is a religion of peace, I do love islam too but their characters are something else..I won't say much

born2fuck, talk the truth and shame the devil,
make seun ban you, shey new IDs no dey finish for market.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by devour129: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2013
what happened to freedom of speech ? whats with all the hidden post and bans. seun maru ihe ! you should spend your time banning islam and not people saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Andyforte: 11:59am On Mar 14, 2013
enilove:

Even the quran said the christians and muslims are not worshipping the same God.surat 109:1-6.
It is too sad that most of them would know the truth when it will be too late.

We need to pray for the ones we have as friends and relatives, that God should have mercy on them and show them the right way.

I continue to say how deceptive these ppl are but nobody seems to listen.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by MrsChima(f): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
This is sad...people have the freewill to believe however they want and no one should lose their lives or homes as if they are God.

I find it offensive that a person can be banned if they speak out of turn about Islam. ..what about other religions? How can one demand respect for one without respecting others.

People need to stop playing God and make sure they are doing right themselves. No one is exempt from judgement.

Only on Nairaland you can be banned for speaking the truth. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by born2boink(m): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
Seun said we should not criticise islam for their wickedness, he said we should praise them instead..."Thank you for Bombing us and killing us one by one" this post made front page with warning to not criticise wickedness but praise it by moderators and website owner is truly an example of end of the world according to revelation, this has never happened in nairaland for 8 yrs, I think I need to born again sharply, devil sign of ruling every where is showing,even on nairaland........banned?
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by born2boink(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
mobuch:

born2fuck, talk the truth and shame the devil,
make seun ban you, shey new IDs no dey finish for market.
some devil has take over nairaland,maybe boko haram members has been given post of moderators, I hope seun is even safe, my post have been hidden but all those who support wicked shall not see peace

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by blackmale1: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
maclatunji:

See shakara. You guys can hate all you want. Islam will remain in your face. You need more enlightenment not feeding on hatred from the likes of Baby_Osisi.
just hear talk from a seemingly educated islamist who happens to be a moderator on Africa's number 1 social forum. This is the kind of mentality that makes islam so pathetic.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by blackmale1: 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
dick hardener: we don hear. Even the islam u are protecting sef no gree like ur comment. get back to ur peckham thread. Today i am british, tomorrow i am nigerian. Wannabe trying to beg for relevance
Guy o badt gan...you just put that pathetic p.rick in his place,the guy just takes delight in forming intelectual while sounding irrational at every turn..100 likes 4 u right there.

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by maclatunji: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
black male:
just hear talk from a seemingly educated islamist who happens to be a moderator on Africa's number 1 social forum. This is the kind of mentality that makes islam so pathetic.

LMFSO!
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by vedaxcool(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2013
goldylock:

Abeggi commot for road joor. I don't know why people like you have internet access. You can't even make any useful contribution. The catholics you hate so more are still more than muslims all over the world and are making the world a better place unlike some Osama wannabes

Yawns!
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by alexis(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2013
vedaxcool: While it remains condemnable and abhorent and underscores the weak state Pakistan is, militant are literally over running the country more disturbing though is seeing some brainless assertion here, christians are oppressed in Palestein what does the christian do, Nothing the same way they did nothing when christians murdered each other in Rwanda to the tune of 900, 000 people the same way they do nothing while Congo christian women suffer molestation, children being murdered etc! The same way the catholic church that frosbel calls the LovePeddler of babylon murdered and pillage the middle east killing, and funy enough its priest(many homosexuals) molest and destroy lives of the young, am I being unfair? We can sit here and say bad stuffs about each other! It isn't hard to do, islam is a bad religion to the extent that shameless christians have to forge their own word and try hard to pass as the Qur'an, seeing catholics make statements here makes the word mockery highly inadequate to describe their condition, the most disgraceful church and religious institution that have shamed religion remains urs truly the Catholic church and its unholy "see"!

Clap for yourself. A thread to talk about the injustice against religious minorities (Christians) by muslims in Pakistan has turned to attacks on Christians. It is common tactic by muslim apologists like yourself to play the blame game as justification for savage attitudes your fellow muslim brothers in Pakistan are displaying. Let us follow your line of reasoning, no matter how narrow it may be

1. Christians murdered each other in Rwanda: Do you see how silly you are! Perhaps you should include the wars in Liberia, Seirra Leone and the Nigerian civil war as Christians fighting and killing themselves too. In your desperate attempt to drag Christianity and stain it with violent nature, you twist the truth. There is a BIG difference when a conflict is POLITICAL or TRIBAL than when it is RELIGIOUS. Syrians (who are muslims by the way) are killing and murdering one another - do we call it a religious war? Your stupidity is offensive.

2. Congo Christian women suffer molestation and their children are murdered - Please tell us how Christians are killing each other here oh. Gosh - you are so daft.

3. Catholic church - Where have you seen any Christian support the Catholic church when it comes to the atrocities some of their priests commit against young men? We speak against evil irrespective of who's background it is in. Christianity doesn't teach men to molest young boys; neither does it teach people to confess their sins to a priest - you WILL NEVER FIND SUCH IN THE BIBLE . The Catholic church has so many law suits against it for molestation.

So, keep to the topic and tell your muslim brothers in Pakistan to let others worship their God in peace. Tell your muslims brothers in Northern Nigeria to leave Christians alone and stop killing them. We are not interested in fighting with you or your Allah.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by vedaxcool(m): 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
alexis:

Clap for yourself. A thread to talk about the injustice against religious minorities (Christians) by muslims in Pakistan has turned to attacks on Christians. It is common tactic by muslim apologists like yourself to play the blame game as justification for savage attitudes your fellow muslim brothers in Pakistan are displaying. Let us follow your line of reasoning, no matter how narrow it may be

1. Christians murdered each other in Rwanda: Do you see how silly you are! Perhaps you should include the wars in Liberia, Seirra Leone and the Nigerian civil war as Christians fighting and killing themselves too. In your desperate attempt to drag Christianity and stain it with violent nature, you twist the truth. There is a BIG difference when a conflict is POLITICAL or TRIBAL than when it is RELIGIOUS. Syrians (who are muslims by the way) are killing and murdering one another - do we call it a religious war? Your stupidity is offensive.

2. Congo Christian women suffer molestation and their children are murdered - Please tell us how Christians are killing each other here oh. Gosh - you are so daft.

3. Catholic church - Where have you seen any Christian support the Catholic church when it comes to the atrocities some of their priests commit against young men? We speak against evil irrespective of who's background it is in. Christianity doesn't teach men to molest young boys; neither does it teach people to confess their sins to a priest - you WILL NEVER FIND SUCH IN THE BIBLE . The Catholic church has so many law suits against it for molestation.

So, keep to the topic and tell your muslim brothers in Pakistan to let others worship their God in peace. Tell your muslims brothers in Northern Nigeria to leave Christians alone and stop killing them. We are not interested in fighting with you or your Allah.

Wow I can only say . . . abysmal display of intelligence, trying to rebut this incredible "intelligence" would amount to validating such abysmal intelligence . . . My advice to you, go tell your christian brothers in Congo to go it easy on the ladies in congo, it is very disgraceful, go advice the Catholic priest to go it easy on the boys, they are only kids, and finally try visiting Rwanda when your christian brothers shamed Africa by accomplishing the ignoble feat of killing close to a million (900, 000) in a very short span of time with very low tech implements (machetes) . . . I do not have time for you neither do I have time to engage abysmal display of intelligence . . . Which closes its eyes to suffering christians and bigotly chants rubbish when it sees the word muslims . . .if non of this makes sense take two sticks and make a crucifix, since that seems to be only what u are capable of understanding!
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by alexis(m): 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
So the moderator is hiding my post now smiley. Haha
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by alexis(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
vedaxcool:

Wow I can only say . . . abysmal display of intelligence, trying to rebut this incredible "intelligence" would amount to validating such abysmal intelligence . . . My advice to you, go tell your christian brothers in Congo to go it easy on the ladies in congo, it is very disgraceful, go advice the Catholic priest to go it easy on the boys, they are only kids, and finally try visiting Rwanda when your christian brothers shamed Africa by accomplishing the ignoble feat of killing close to a million (900, 000) in a very short span of time with very low tech implements (machetes) . . . I do not have time for you neither do I have time to engage abysmal display of intelligence . . . Which closes its eyes to suffering christians and bigotly chants rubbish when it sees the word muslims . . .if non of this makes sense take two sticks and make a crucifix, since that seems to be only what u are capable of understanding!

So the rapes in Somalia by muslim soldiers should be considered religious violence? http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2013/04/201341014264454936.html. Or are these rapes caused by Christians since that is your only defense?

For you to be objective and call a spade a spade, you deliberately look the other way when it comes to your religion.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by vedaxcool(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2013
Lol grin grin grin keep crying my point has been made only who have a severe comprehension problem would continue to babble to eternity . . . I hope u eat food coz the way u going about this clearly shows that u have been hurt by the truth, when u recover just advice u christain brothers in Congo, take it easy on the women, or better still reconcile ur rwanda christians so that the hutu tutsi stuff don't happen again (the congo conflicts is a remnant of the struggle between remnants of the murder) and ur catholic preist man tell them to let the young boys go! That is the only advice I can give!
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by vedaxcool(m): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2013
Another reason to cry;

www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A53018-2002Sep22.html

Rwandans are converting to Islam! Wonder why? Keep blabbing!
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by PastorKun(m): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2013
vedaxcool: Another reason to cry;

www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A53018-2002Sep22.html

Rwanda are converting to Islam! Wonder why? Keep blabbing!

No wonder they are killing themselves.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by vedaxcool(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
^
Confidently ignorant I must say!

By the way are u a deeper life member? As I understand TVs are banned from your homes . . . May that is why u are poorly informed about things!
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by PastorKun(m): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
vedaxcool: ^
Confidently ignorant I must say!

By the way are u a deeper life member? As I understand TVs are banned from your homes . . . May that is why u are poorly informed about things!

I am not a deeper life member neither do I subscribe to deeper life doctrines which I have a number of issues with.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by vedaxcool(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
Pastor Kun:

I am not a deeper life member neither do I subscribe to deeper life doctrines which I have a number of issues with.

Well from your actions in this thread there really is no significant difference between u two, I mean not having a clue about Rwanda and then posting crap confidently is a telling sign of one who is on a self imposed embargo on TVs at home!
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by alexis(m): 2:02am On Apr 15, 2013
vedaxcool:

Well from your actions in this thread there really is no significant difference between u two, I mean not having a clue about Rwanda and then posting crap confidently is a telling sign of one who is on a self imposed embargo on TVs at home!

The moderator deleted my post because he/she felt I was "insulting" Islam. It is only in Islam where free speech is hindered on a public forum, I wonder if Nairaland will soon turn to a Sharia forum. You must have been to Rwanda recently because the article you posted is 11 years old. Rwanda is a free country and anyone can decide to chose what religion or belief they subscribe to. In Northern Nigeria, your Muslim brothers are killing Christians (religious duty) because they want to establish sharia. Perhaps they can learn from Rwandans that anyone can choose their religion freely and worship whosoever/whatsoever they believe in without been bombed or having their throat slit.

You keep bringing up the r.a.pe in Congo and the killings in Rwanda are attributed to Christianity. You are yet to provide any logical evidence to back up your claim that these are religious events. It's like me claiming the killings of muslims by themselves in Syria and Iraq are religious.

1. Your Saudi (Wahabs & Sunnis) brothers are marginalizing Shias and Shittes in Saudi (Arresting them and torturing them) You don't see that one yet the only issue you see is in Rwanda and Congo.
2. Sadam invaded Kuwait, killed thousands of innocent people, his soldiers raped and killed people - did we claim it was a religious war and was done under the banner of Islam?.
3. Boko Haram & Ansaru are in Northern Nigeria killing their own Nigerians and foreigners all in the name of "God". You are yet to open your mouth and condemn these actions but you are quick to justify their actions by mentioning Rwanda and Congo.
4. Rebels attacked a sovereign country (Mali) and imposed Sharia law. The last time I checked, sharia law is Islamic religious law. They r.a.p.ed young girls, cut off people hands.
5. Next you will claim that MEND in Nigeria are Christians smiley. They are only Christians when they are not muslims abi? You are so desperate to attribute violence to Christianity that is is laughable.

You are so blinded by your lack of reasoning that you can't see beyond your own face. There is a BIG difference when a conflict is POLITICAL and when it is RELIGIOUS. I keep trying to tell you the difference but when you deal with religious issues, you put your common sense in the dust-bin.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by PastorKun(m): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2013
vedaxcool:

And you that you have TV at home, you watched on your TV that the conflict in Rwanda was religious or inspired by the christian faith Olodo burukwu tongue
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by vedaxcool(m): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2013
Pastor Kun:

And you that you have TV at home, you watched on your TV that the conflict in Rwanda was religious or inspired by the christian faith Olodo burukwu tongue

It is clear u are confidently ignorant, . . . Sorry I can help . . . My people perish for lack of knowledge! Bye bye!
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by vedaxcool(m): 8:45am On Apr 15, 2013
I feel sorry for that dude that tries hard to get my attention, I have given the solutions to your anxiety, namely talk to brothers in congo, stop the rape, stop the violence against women, talk to ur rwanda brothers let the reconciliation flow, talk to catholic priest, the kids are our future . . . Your frustration is yours alone to bear not mine . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hijab In The United States / What You Need To Know About Dreams And Its Interpretation? / Early Marriage In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.