Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan (17685 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Blasphemy Riots And Arson In Pakistan; Over 100 Xtian Homes Burnt! / Muslim Mobs Beat Civil Servant For Facebook Remark, "God Doesn't Exist," (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by blackmale1: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
freecocoa:

You don't want us to say something offensive about islam yet people keep doing offensive and wicked things everyday in the name of the religion, rubbish.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by maclatunji: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
black male:
Guy come up north here n see how we fight 4 our lives everyday against this aboki moslems......smh 4 u...

Good point, organise yourselves. Speak out, you have Nairaland, you have social media. Engage in the political process, vote for people that know what governance is about. It is not useful to be making snide comments on Nairaland if your lives are truly at risk. Killing innocent people is not an Islamic teaching. Hence, I have no problems with you or any other person standing up to vagabonds anywhere.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by maclatunji: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
COOLDUN:

Oooooooooooh now i know this guy's mentality well, with your latest comment i have come to know your level of understanding, You have the greatest wisdom one could imagine in the whole black race. Please enroll in the universities and lecture people on islamic religion. Good luck.

In the absence of anything tangible thing to contribute, try sarcasm.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by blackmale1: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
Billyonaire: Intolerant MODS, take this thread off the Islam section and place it under Crime Section, so we can be free to air our views about this great religion of peace!
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Koonbey1: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ameena balarabe: muslim are not terrorist. .islam is religion of peace
Of course my Dear,whatever makes you feel good

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Policewoman(f): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
burgerking: If you think i am being unfair, just take a snapshot view of all the troubled spots around the world and Islam disproportionately features_
- Northern Nigeria- boko Haram
- Southern Phillipine - abu zayad terrorists
- Eastern Malaysia- recently occupied by philipino based islamic terrorists
- Burma- migrant moslems from bangladesh went on killing spree, which resulted in the indeginous Bhuddists taking revenge.
- Southern Thailand- islamc terrorosts have beheaded seevral Bhuddists
- Chechyen and other moslem domintaed caucauses of Russia are rife with violence
- somalia- where do i start
-Sudan- a basket case
- Afghanistan- a failed nation
-Iraq- sitting on a sectarian time bomb (shiites/sunni) rivalry
- Syria- need i say more
-Kashmir
-Israel and Palestine
- Bosnia (even when at the heart of europe, they remain hooked to violence ideology)
- The whole middle east will implode, just a matter of time when sunni/shiite rivalry reach a tiping point
-Mali (Alquida in Islamic Magreb)
-Yemen- another basket case
- Bharain- fighting for it's survival
-Bangladesh- another failing islamic state
- Pakistan- a failed nuclear armed state
- Egypt, Tunisia: so much political instability
The list is far from been exhausted.
Why is Islam always associated with violence?
Why do moslems resort to killings at the slightes provocation
WHEN WILL ISLAM EVER BE TOLERANT? PLS I NEED AN ANSWER.

4 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Policewoman(f): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
vedaxcool: While it remains condemnable and abhorent and underscores the weak state Pakistan is, militant are literally over running the country more disturbing though is seeing some brainless assertion here, christians are oppressed in Palestein what does the christian do, Nothing the same way they did nothing when christians murdered each other in Rwanda to the tune of 900, 000 people the same way they do nothing while Congo christian women suffer rape, children being murdered etc! The same way the catholic church that frosbel calls the LovePeddler of babylon murdered and pillage the middle east killing, and funy enough its priest(many homosexuals) molest and destroy lives of the young, am I being unfair? We can sit here and say bad stuffs about each other! It isn't hard to do, islam is a bad religion to the extent that shameless christians have to forge their own word and try hard to pass as the Qur'an, seeing catholics make statements here makes the word mockery highly inadequate to describe their condition, the most disgraceful church and religious institution that have shamed religion remains urs truly the Catholic church and its unholy "see"!
YOU MUST BE AN IGNORAMUS TO ATTACK THE CHURCH LIKE THAT. ISLAM THAT ENCOURAGES KILLING OF CHRISTIANS, IS IT BETTER?

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by MajorJ(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
vedaxcool:

blame your christain brothers for the intimidation

lol grin this is what i wrote:

Now the op went furtherand made a case against Islam and I pointed the inherent hypocrisy: which is what did christians do when:

- Palestein Christians are being chased from their homes Answer they shut their mouths and closed their eyes

- When Christains murdered each other to the tune of 900, 000 Answer they shut their mouths and closed their eyes

- Congo rape capital of world christains are silent over what their own fellow christians are suffering Answer they shut their mouths and closed their eyes

and yes the catholic church instigated the pogroms against the jews for Killing Jesus, every Easter Christian ran mad and start screaming they killed our God they killed our God (wow what a weak god that is)

Burning people property is Islamic right? Yeah they homosexuality and child molestation is the gift of catholicsm to the world! what a joker you are!

Sorry to say but you are not a very intelligent fellow
How many times has Christain Killed ANY muslim because Jesus told them to
ok, u say they kill each other, at least they don't kill other religions, because of blasphemy
You remeber the Da Vinci Code, How many people got killed again for that book? Zero
Now just last year, in the 21st century, how many humans got killed, how many cars got destroyed, how many buildings got burned, because of a video that More than half of your muslim brothers never even saw? Thousands

OHh and by the way, u might call God a weak GOd, but u really don't want to mess with him, yeah they killed Jesus, its a prophesy in the bible, did he attack back, nope but if somebody as much as slapped one of ur imams, you know what will happen.

Ohh and mods abeg move this away from muslim section, to christain please, it concerns both christains and muslims, no partiality here

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by FOLLEY20(m): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
enilove:

Even the quran said the christians and muslims are not worshipping the same God.surat 109:1-6.
It is too sad that most of them would know the truth when it will be too late.

We need to pray for the ones we have as friends and relatives, that God should have mercy on them and show them the right way.

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Cityguy: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
The problem with xtian community is the peaceful nature of d religion. I also observe how we trivialise these issues of unwarranted killings of our brethren even here on nairaland. I honestly dont see an end to these senseless behaviour until force is met with force. It is a very unworkable assumption that these attacks will stop with our love and patience. However, am nt really suprised cos its fulfilment of prophesy abt persecutions. My comfort is that there's a place for d saints and d fact that no one lives forever on earth. All those who enjoy killing innocent ppl, God has already programmed ur cntr+del. Ur time will not pass u by.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by FOLLEY20(m): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
enilove:

Even the quran said the christians and muslims are not worshipping the same God.surat 109:1-6.
No matter what, d truth will ever prevail,
We need to pray for the ones we have as friends and relatives, that God should have mercy on them and show them the right way.

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by drnoel: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
silly religious bigots. Now we have a silly country where someone would be sentenced to death 4 just making a silly statement. The country is probably more silly than Nigeria.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by FOLLEY20(m): 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
enilove:

No matter what, d truth will ever prevail.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Chynx(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
babarazy: To avoid being banned, please ensure that
your post is not offensive to Islam.
Pls peeps, wat does dat mean?

Sheer stupidity!

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by dexmond: 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

It is simple, politicians allow misinformed masses unleash their angst on Non-Muslims in the name of 'protecting Islam'. They forget about the abject poverty and poor governance they suffer from.

Nobody suffered insults more than Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and his reaction was always exemplary. Hence, acts of murder and vandalism cannot be justified under any blasphemy rule. It is just a matter of bad governance.
Pls ignore Maclatunji, he is lying. Ask him what happened to Bint Marwan who criticized Muhammed, the woman a mother of was killed in the most brutal manner. Ask him what the offence of Abu Afak was before the "holy" prophet ordered his assassination. You can lie to those who do not know the hadiths.

5 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by dexmond: 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ameena balarabe: muslim are not terrorist. .islam is religion of peace
If Islam is peace, why does it teach muslims that christians are there enemies?

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Ubenedictus(m): 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
vedaxcool:

blame your christain brothers for the intimidation

lol grin this is what i wrote:

Now the op went furtherand made a case against Islam and I pointed the inherent hypocrisy: which is what did christians do when:

- Palestein Christians are being chased from their homes Answer they shut their mouths and closed their eyes

- When Christains murdered each other to the tune of 900, 000 Answer they shut their mouths and closed their eyes

- Congo rape capital of world christains are silent over what their own fellow christians are suffering Answer they shut their mouths and closed their eyes

and yes the catholic church instigated the pogroms against the jews for Killing Jesus, every Easter Christian ran mad and start screaming they killed our God they killed our God (wow what a weak god that is)

Burning people property is Islamic right? Yeah they homosexuality and child molestation is the gift of catholicsm to the world! what a joker you are!

and you have continued the shameful behaviour i condemn. Does two wrongs make a right?
It is really a shame that you use one sin to excuse the other.
In your twisted idea of morality the sins in the catholic church excuses the case.
Now i understand why the pakistani muslims didnt see the need to be rational, if a nigerian muslims can't use his head and keeps using one sin to excuse the other then i can see why pakistani muslim can't be rational.
In a single line: religious fanatism.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by born2boink(m): 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
seun:

To avoid being banned,please ensuure your post is not offensive to islam
I do not see any reason we shouldn't say the truth, afraid of islam is not a way forward, I believe unity count, reading what you phrase before comment box really pissed me off, because the true really need to be said, if I got banned,I can open 10 IDs, let them know the truth and not being defensive, christian is a religion of peace, I do love islam too but their characters are something else..I won't say much

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Ubenedictus(m): 11:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
dick hardener: hausa man and araba no send you guy. You are simply a 10th class citizen according to them. Okpetu. Even you local champion is already exhibiting intolerance and threats towards blasphemy.
lmao, its been yrs since i heard d word okpetu, heheha.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by nuattitude74(m): 2:20am On Mar 14, 2013
dexmond: Pls ignore Maclatunji, he is lying. Ask him what happened to Bint Marwan who criticized Muhammed, the woman a mother of was killed in the most brutal manner. Ask him what the offence of Abu Afak was before the "holy" prophet ordered his assassination. You can lie to those who do not know the hadiths.

Interesting character this Prophet Mohammed ( PBUH ) fellow. I think he had Multiple ( dual ) Personality syndrome ( some may say disorder). He was by no means a totally peaceful man. The Hadiths are replete with many attrocities which, in present day, would make him stand trial for crimes against humanity. On the other hand however, the Quran also showed plenty instances where he exhibited a forgiving and magnanimous personality. It all depends on the prism through which you wanted to view him. The guy na all-weather. On the issue of homes being burnt by Pakistanis, Prophet Mohammed ( PBUH ) I think set the precedent for Muslims to go after those that insult Islam. The Hadiths gave instances where the prophet's antagonists who wrote poems against him were ordered to be killed. The manner of some of those executions would have wowed even HANNIBAL LECTER. The worrisome aspect to this is how it relates to Nigeria. This scenario isn't alien to us : Some mischief-maker thousands of Kilometers away "insults" Islam and a Muslim Cleric in one of our Northern states incites the faithful to protest after Jummat prayer. Before you know what is happening, there is a religious crisis and scores of people are killed. Sleep dey catch me, I dey go sleep. Hope dem no go tear me BAN before I wake up tomorrow. This comment dey objective nau, abi ?

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by alexis(m): 6:23am On Mar 14, 2013
vedaxcool: While it remains condemnable and abhorent and underscores the weak state Pakistan is, militant are literally over running the country more disturbing though is seeing some brainless assertion here, christians are oppressed in Palestein what does the christian do, Nothing the same way they did nothing when christians murdered each other in Rwanda to the tune of 900, 000 people the same way they do nothing while Congo christian women suffer molestation, children being murdered etc! The same way the catholic church that frosbel calls the LovePeddler of babylon murdered and pillage the middle east killing, and funy enough its priest(many homosexuals) molest and destroy lives of the young, am I being unfair? We can sit here and say bad stuffs about each other! It isn't hard to do, islam is a bad religion to the extent that shameless christians have to forge their own word and try hard to pass as the Qur'an, seeing catholics make statements here makes the word mockery highly inadequate to describe their condition, the most disgraceful church and religious institution that have shamed religion remains urs truly the Catholic church and its unholy "see"!

Clap for yourself. A thread to talk about the injustice against religious minorities (Christians) by muslims in Pakistan has turned to attacks on Christians. It is common tactic by muslim apologists like yourself to play the blame game as justification for savage attitudes your fellow muslim brothers in Pakistan are displaying. Let us follow your line of reasoning, no matter how narrow it may be

1. Christians murdered each other in Rwanda: Do you see how stupid you are! Perhaps you should include the wars in Liberia, Seirra Leone and the Nigerian civil war as Christians fighting and killing themselves too. In your desperate attempt to drag Christianity and stain it with violent nature, you twist the truth. There is a BIG difference when a conflict is POLITICAL or TRIBAL than when it is RELIGIOUS. Syrians (who are muslims by the way) are killing and murdering one another - do we call it a religious war? Your stupidity is offensive.

2. Congo Christian women suffer molestation and their children are murdered - Please tell us how Christians are killing each other here oh. Gosh - you are so daft.

3. Catholic church - Where have you seen any Christian support the Catholic church when it comes to the atrocities some of their priests commit against young men? We speak against evil irrespective of who's background it is in. Christianity doesn't teach men to molest young boys; neither does it teach people to confess their sins to a priest - you WILL NEVER FIND SUCH IN THE BIBLE . The Catholic church has so many law suits against it for molestation.

So, keep to the topic and tell your muslim brothers in Pakistan to let others worship their God in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by alexis(m): 6:26am On Mar 14, 2013
nuattitude74:

Interesting character this Prophet Mohammed ( PBUH ) fellow. I think he had Multiple ( dual ) Personality syndrome ( some may say disorder). He was by no means a totally peaceful man. The Hadiths are replete with many attrocities which, in present day, would make him stand trial for crimes against humanity. On the other hand however, the Quran also showed plenty instances where he exhibited a forgiving and magnanimous personality. It all depends on the prism through which you wanted to view him. The guy na all-weather. On the issue of homes being burnt by Pakistanis, Prophet Mohammed ( PBUH ) I think set the precedent for Muslims to go after those that insult Islam. The Hadiths gave instances where the prophet's antagonists who wrote poems against him were ordered to be killed. The worrisome aspect to this is how it relates to Nigeria. This scenario isn't alien to us : Some mischief-maker thousands of Kilometers away "insults" Islam and a Muslim Cleric in one of our Northern states incites the faithful to protest after Jummat prayer. Before you know what is happening, there is a religious crisis and scores of people are killed. Sleep dey catch me, I dey go sleep. Hope dem no go tear me BAN before I wake up tomorrow. This comment dey objective nau, abi ?

Well said and very informative.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by shanktang(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2013
maclatunji:

You do harbour at very least within your heart. This thread and similar ones expose that. However, to make better judgements in life, you need to avoid the hype and study people and concepts independently. If you are going to be making public pronouncements on Islam, the least you can do is study it from knowledgeable Muslims and not hate activists.

For you and other people who want to ask and understand Islam better, type your questions here and get answers only from Islamic sources. http://www.searching-Islam.com

Arant nonsense y dont u go tell dat to d b/harams in d north of nigeria or d killer muslims in Pakistan and the likes of places islam is a mind twisting religion turning ordinarily good people into blood thirsty monters very patethic.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by igben(m): 8:43am On Mar 14, 2013
burgerking: http://edition.cnn.com/2013/03/09/world/asia/pakisan-unrest/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

The arrest of a Christian man accused of making anti-Muslim remarks wasn't enough to appease an angry mob in Pakistan this weekend.

More than 100 homes of Christians were set on fire by outraged Muslims in the Badami Bagh community in Lahore on Saturday after police arrested Sawan Masih, a Christian in his mid-20s accused of speaking against the Muslim prophet Muhammad, officials said.

"Mob wanted police to hand them over the alleged blasphemer," said Hafiz Majid, the senior police official in Badami Bagh.

The mob also looted some shops run by Christians, he said.

Majid said Christians have fled the area for fear of being killed.

If convicted, Masih faces the death penalty. He denies the allegations made by the two men who filed the blasphemy complaint against him with police on Friday, Majid said.

Masih says the three got into an argument while drinking and that the other two men threatened to publicly accuse him of blasphemy, according to Majid.

"The attack is yet another shameful incident against a vulnerable community and further confirmation of the slide toward extremism in society on the one hand and, on the other hand, the apathy and inaction that has become the norm among the police," the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan said in a statement.

The group accused police of arresting Christians in the incident "while those who went on a rampage and can easily be identified from television footage have gone scot-free."

Pakistan's blasphemy laws were first instituted to keep peace between religions. But they have been criticized by human rights advocates who say the laws enable legal discrimination against religious minorities. At time, the laws have been misused to settle personal differences between Muslims and Christians.

There have been about 1,400 blasphemy cases since the laws were first enacted in 1986, according to U.S.-based Human Rights Watch. There are more than 15 cases of people on death row for blasphemy in Pakistan, and more than 50 people have been killed while facing trial for the charge, according to the organization.

Last year, a Pakistani court dismissed blasphemy charges against a Christian teenager whose case prompted international outrage.

Her detention stirred up religious tensions in the predominantly Muslim country. It also generated fierce criticism of Pakistani authorities and renewed debate over Pakistan's blasphemy laws.

President Asif Ali Zardari issued a statement Saturday on the most recent "unfortunate incident." He noted that the country's constitution protects the rights of all Pakistani's, and that "such acts of vandalism against minorities tarnish the image of the country."

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/03/09/world/asia/pakisan-unrest/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Jehovah God is manipulating matters so that the world government will decide finally to put an end to all religion, it is clearly stated in his word the bible. (Compare Revelation 17)
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by shanktang(m): 8:45am On Mar 14, 2013
maclatunji:

Who says you don't? Am I not your friend? #Hehehe. Seriously though, learn, learn and learn.

Nasty behaviour from a Muslim is not because of Islam. You need to understand that.

Dis is not about just behaviour its about a peculiar trait common among d most.
If some of u really love ur religion and are concerned about all the bashings den organize conferences hold seminars to reorientate ur people and disuade thier minds and not come to nairaland to blab.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by vedaxcool(m): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2013
goldylock:

This guy sef! When the heat was hot on this thread he did not come to say anything oh! Even though he was amongs the first to defend islam and his defence was catholics did what not. As if it is catholics that rendered those christian palestinians homeless. Now that d dust has cleared he is back with his incoherent talk about catholics am still wondering what catholics have to do with this story if no be muslims and their oga at the top way. Biko mechie onu ure gi dia!! No condeming the act keep defending evil it will one day come back and bite you in the asssssss!!

poor you!

https://www.nairaland.com/1220232/christian-homes-burnt-muslim-mobs/9#14750399
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 14, 2013
vedaxcool:

poor you!

https://www.nairaland.com/1220232/christian-homes-burnt-muslim-mobs/9#14750399

Abeggi commot for road joor. I don't know why people like you have internet access. You can't even make any useful contribution. The catholics you hate so more are still more than muslims all over the world and are making the world a better place unlike some Osama wannabes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hijab In The United States / What You Need To Know About Dreams And Its Interpretation? / Early Marriage In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.