Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan (17732 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Blasphemy Riots And Arson In Pakistan; Over 100 Xtian Homes Burnt! / Muslim Mobs Beat Civil Servant For Facebook Remark, "God Doesn't Exist," (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by maclatunji: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
freecocoa: Oh really? You mind showing me these threads? Inshort tunji you too get wahala, I've lived amongst muslims and I know all of them aren't bad but that doesn't mean I won't talk about those that are.

So better get your facts right, till tomorrow I still have muslim friends.

Who says you don't? Am I not your friend? #Hehehe. Seriously though, learn, learn and learn.

Nasty behaviour from a Muslim is not because of Islam. You need to understand that.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
shymexx:

Both religions have the same barbaric savagely history...

You're traumatised in the new world today because of Christianity... Heck, a freaking pope ordered slavery... Arabs muslims also did theirs in Zanzibar....

KKK was a Christian cult its members were infamous for lynching people and there are also Christian terrorists out there...

However, we can't ignore the good both religions have done to humanity... Christians gave us western civilisation, but muslims also laid the foundation for everything we've today through the moors when they colonised southern Europe...

They both destroyed us and our identity!!

Not just zanzibar but ALL OF Central and West Africa were free game to those arabs. The trans saharan slave trade was devastating for west africans. The arabs pit africans vs africans telling the converts to gather "infidels" for them. The journey to the middle east via the sahara was far worse than the conditions of the slave ships of the trans atlantic trade which happened hundreds of years later. I cant even begin to tell you what happened to the survivors who made it to the middle east. Smh. All of this was done under the guise of "spreading islam and doing the work of allah".

There are good muslims out there. I know this for a fact. Law abiding respectful, tolerant and so on....but i refuse to join a religion that was founded by ppl who viewed my kind, to be inferior and used their religion to commit one of the worst autrocities in human history.

What is happening in pakistan is nothing new! Not in the least bit.

5 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Costa2000(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to islam and Christian,50/50.Onye emegbuna nwamuo ka nwamuo hapu imegbu nwa mmadu.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Mcdondayan: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
Faddd: Has Nairaland ever given a thread like "THE REPEATED KILLING OF SHIA MUSLIMS BY CHRISTIANS" that systematically define the arrogancy of christians such as this thread is used against Islam?
I dont blame you, I only blame the person that gave you access to the internet. Now post where christain have killed shia muslims. Lets start:
Between January and march 2013, sunni muslims have killed over 200 shia muslims in Pakistani communities.
In 2012 a shia muslim leader was killed in Maidugiri by sunni muslims for refusing to give them his motorbike to prosecute a jihad.
There has been several killings targeting shia muslims by sunni and wahabi muslims in Iraq and wold over. Now butt wipe tell me how many christains have killed shia muslims and where it hapened?

4 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by COOLDUN: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
m.k.o2005:

All who insult and use abusive words on their fellow humans know not GOD ALMIGHTY THE CREATOR OF HEAVENS AND EARTH !-''Christians & Muslims alike''
God help us

Very good, what about the people who kill and destroy the properties of their fellow humans in the name of fighting for the creator?

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by FlyinSaucer: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
WTF abt d RED tin up there? Threats! threats!! threat!!! Well, I thank my irreligious GAWD for delivering me from religion. Now, I am free indeed.

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Mcdondayan: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
shymexx:

WTF are you on about?? They burnt Christian homes but do the Christian over there look like you, or do you have firsthand account of how they lead their lives in Pakistan Some of you nutters just read the headlines and run with it... What about if the arson attacks had more to do with tribal war than religion Heck, sunnis kill shiites all the time in the same Pakistan and they're both muslims....

Where were you when Chirstian terrorists were killing muslims in India Where were you when Kony(a Christian nutter) was killing innocent people in Uganda Just STFU and read more...

It has more to do with primitive people and certain people who use the ideologies for their evil deeds than the religions...
Dear Shymmex / Bittyend
Pls take your drugs when you get home. I forgot to put it in your school bag.

4 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by bukatyne(f): 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
kkkp: grin ;DIf terrorism can only be related to Islam..Am proud to be a Muslim..ITS BETA DAN RELIGION FULL OF LIES, HIPOCRITES, LESBIANS, GAY PASTORS n POPES, DRUNKS, FORNICATORS, PROSTITUTES, RITUALISTS, ARM ROBBERS, PROSTITUTES, ADULTERERS, GAMBLERS n THIEFS AS PASTORS...PROUDLY ISLAM grin
My dear, which religion is this?
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Samsantos9: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

You do harbour at very least within your heart. This thread and similar ones expose that. However, to make better judgements in life, you need to avoid the hype and study people and concepts independently. If you are going to be making public pronouncements on Islam, the least you can do is study it from knowledgeable Muslims and hate activists.

For you and other people who want to ask and understand Islam better, type your questions here and get answers only from Islamic sources. http://www.searching-Islam.com
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by SIRcumalot: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2013
shymexx:

Both religions have the same barbaric savagely history...

You're traumatised in the new world today because of Christianity... Heck, a freaking pope ordered slavery... Arabs muslims also did theirs in Zanzibar....

KKK was a Christian cult its members were infamous for lynching people and there are also Christian terrorists out there...

However, we can't ignore the good both religions have done to humanity... Christians gave us western civilisation, but muslims also laid the foundation for everything we've today through the moors when they colonised southern Europe...

They both destroyed us and our identity!!
KKK is a race problem and shouldn't be compared to relgion crisis the clan would hang a dark muslim same as they would hang a dark christian.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by mko2005: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
COOLDUN:

Very good, what about the people who kill and destroy the properties of their fellow humans in the name of fighting for the creator?
Now,speaking on the side or as a Christian,it goes a long way to show you that these folks who kill and destroy the properties of their fellow humans are not and can't be Christians unless they change from their ways,accept Christ in totality and follow his teachings in deeds !
God help us

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by mko2005: 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
Flyin' Saucer:
WTF abt d RED tin up there? Threats! threats!! threat!!! Well, I thank my irreligious GAWD for delivering me from religion. Now, I am free indeed.
Say no to religion !
Accept Jesus as ur lord and personal savior.
Study the life of Jesus anywhere then you will see if HE died for you or not !
Jesus is lord and HE cares for ur soul!
God bless u

4 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by fitzmayowa: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
WARNING: Any post/comment that is against the view/views of our dear Mujahideen's will be hidden or earn you a ban till 2099

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by freecocoa(f): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

Who says you don't? Am I not your friend? #Hehehe. Seriously though, learn, learn and learn.

Nasty behaviour from a Muslim is not because of Islam. You need to understand that.
For a moment I thought you forgot we are friends.

Maybe someday I'll find the time to let you school me.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Ameenabalarabe(f): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
burgerking: If you think i am being unfair, just take a snapshot view of all the troubled spots around the world and Islam disproportionately features_
- Northern Nigeria- boko Haram
- Southern Phillipine - abu zayad terrorists
- Eastern Malaysia- recently occupied by philipino based islamic terrorists
- Burma- migrant moslems from bangladesh went on killing spree, which resulted in the indeginous Bhuddists taking revenge.
- Southern Thailand- islamc terrorosts have beheaded seevral Bhuddists
- Chechyen and other moslem domintaed caucauses of Russia are rife with violence
- somalia- where do i start
-Sudan- a basket case
- Afghanistan- a failed nation
-Iraq- sitting on a sectarian time bomb (shiites/sunni) rivalry
- Syria- need i say more
-Kashmir
-Israel and Palestine
- Bosnia (even when at the heart of europe, they remain hooked to violence ideology)
- The whole middle east will implode, just a matter of time when sunni/shiite rivalry reach a tiping point
-Mali (Alquida in Islamic Magreb)
-Yemen- another basket case
- Bharain- fighting for it's survival
-Bangladesh- another failing islamic state
- Pakistan- a failed nuclear armed state
- Egypt, Tunisia: so much political instability
The list is far from been exhausted.
Why is Islam always associated with violence?
Why do moslems resort to killings at the slightes provocation
muslim are not terrorist. .islam is religion of peace
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by infolekan(m): 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

You do harbour at very least within your heart. This thread and similar ones expose that. However, to make better judgements in life, you need to avoid the hype and study people and concepts independently. If you are going to be making public pronouncements on Islam, the least you can do is study it from knowledgeable Muslims and hate activists.

For you and other people who want to ask and understand Islam better, type your questions here and get answers only from Islamic sources. http://www.searching-Islam.com
You sound like a reasonable fellow....though that's questionable at times but you take things to another level.
You're referring people to a website to search for knowledge when the best way to study things is to look at the people practicing it.
I don't understand why people keep posting renaissance events in 2013 to explain why they think christians are barbaric.
Let's get real.....mention any group that killed or attacked people because they were not members of their religious group and see how easily Islam comes into mind.
The Englis Cardinal had to resign because of 'accusations' in the early 80's. A Minister in a run down country was busy placing fatwa on a film makers head and sanctioning a hit like it was a regular thing.
The problem everyone has with the violence is the fact that every carnage always stands and ends with the religious undertone.
Thought you'd refer us to a Muslim community that is peaceful and not your own 'favourite website' so that we can all end up like you

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by ckkris: 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
fitzmayowa: WARNING: Any post/comment that is against the view/views of our dear Mujahideen's will be hidden or earn you a ban till 2099

This shameful declaration cannot withstand the spirit of FREEDOM & LIBERTY, the only thing holding NIGERIA together as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by salt1: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
shymexx: What most of you blockheads filled with hatred don't understand is that, the more you hate Islam, the more the religion stays growing... There are so many outlaws on this planet that are enticed to the most hated ideology... If you want the religion to die and go away, stop talking about it, that's the honest truth... Some people(esp. most black youths in the diaspora) believe that Islam is the religion that'll save the world because it isn't a religion for the caucasians - and that's becoming problematic as well....

I'm not a lover of no raghead, neither do I've love for any blonde hair having and blue-eyed saviour... However, tolerance is needed on this planet...

I'm out!!

Don't go yet, Shymexx
This info you just dropped should be considered offensive to Islam and should earn you a ban. You said Islam is growing. Accepted.
But you attribute the growth to .... outlaws converting. No wonder the increasing spate of violence.
We should stop talking about a problem that threatens our very lives? BH strikes, but we shouldn't talk because if we ignore them they will go away? And go with our heads?
I worry about your reasoning

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by ckkris: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ameena balarabe: muslim are not terrorist. .islam is religion of peace

Well, at least not in Bornu & Yobe states of Nigeria. And the Emir of Kano has received a dose of this brand of piss.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by 8686(m): 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
For us to move forward on nairaland, as individuals and as a nation lets put religion aside and call a spade what it is, a spade. Violence should not be condoned in whatever form it appears n let's just live together peacefully n have each others back always. If someone was involved in a crash n u seem to be driving past, would you first ask if he/she was a Christian or Muslim first b4 helping? Let's not take on the fight for GOD. Let loving each other be primary and religious sentiments be secondary. Religious sentiments has eating deep into our system so much so that at interviews now you're asked n your answer could prove to be the hiring factor.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by ckkris: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
freecocoa: For a moment I thought you forgot we are friends.

Maybe someday I'll find the time to let you school me.

And teach you to be suicide bomber. But remember the 72 virgins are for male bombers, females get nothing.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by blackmale1: 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
tunapawizzy:

ISLAMABAD meaning Islam is a Bad something
God will do something about this a.llah very soon..

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by blackmale1: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

ehhhnnn!!!! why is violence prevalent among people of islam....

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by harryem(m): 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
Let's learn 2 live 2geda n in peace plzzz. I wnt a peaceful co-existence
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by mko2005: 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ameena balarabe: u're fool..
[quote author= muslim are not terrorist. .islam is religion of peace

See your quotes above,how do we reconcile both ? You say you are peaceful yet you call people out for a brawl !
God help us
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by jmoore(m): 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to islam
They still give you threats on nairaland like the above quote.

Violence is common among muslims because they are practising the teachings of koran. If you are a muslim and you don't persecute people from other religion then you are not following the teachings of koran.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by blackmale1: 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

There are over a billion Muslims in the world. If Islam was about killing and violence, I can guarantee that you would not have the time to post on Nairaland. You would either be dead or fighting for your life.
Guy come up north here n see how we fight 4 our lives everyday against this aboki moslems......smh 4 u...

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by mko2005: 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
harryem: Let's learn 2 live 2geda n in peace plzzz. I wnt a peaceful co-existence
It will be difficult !
God help us
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by maclatunji: 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
infolekan:
You sound like a reasonable fellow....though that's questionable at times but you take things to another level.
You're referring people to a website to search for knowledge when the best way to study things is to look at the people practicing it.
I don't understand why people keep posting renaissance events in 2013 to explain why they think christians are barbaric.
Let's get real.....mention any group that killed or attacked people because they were not members of their religious group and see how easily Islam comes into mind.
The Englis Cardinal had to resign because of 'accusations' in the early 80's. A Minister in a run down country was busy placing fatwa on a film makers head and sanctioning a hit like it was a regular thing.
The problem everyone has with the violence is the fact that every carnage always stands and ends with the religious undertone.
Thought you'd refer us to a Muslim community that is peaceful and not your own 'favourite website' so that we can all end up like you

I did not refer you to 'my favourite website'. I refered you to a search engine which I am sure will present true Islamic teachings to you. Muslims are making giant strides in different areas. Qatar, a tiny patch of desert is hosting the 2022 World Cup with fully air conditioned stadia to England's chagrin. Dubai is a major economic financial centre. Ask Manchester City and PSG fans what they think of Arab/Muslim money. Aliko Dangote is almost singlehandedly building Nigeria's industrial capacity. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is one of the most respected Central Bankers in the world.

Let us hear word abeg.

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by freecocoa(f): 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
ckkris:

And teach you to be suicide bomber. But remember the 72 virgins are for male bombers, females get nothing.
LOL grin.

Nothing like that is gonna happen.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by COOLDUN: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

I did not refer you to 'my favourite website'. I refered you to a search engine which I am sure will present true Islamic teachings to you. Muslims are making giant strides in different areas. Qatar, a tiny patch of desert is hosting the 2022 World Cup with fully air conditioned stadia to England's chagrin. Dubai is a major economic financial centre. Ask Manchester City and PSG fans what they think of Arab/Muslim money. Aliko Dangote is almost singlehandedly building Nigeria's industrial capacity. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is one of the most respected Central Bankers in the world.

Let us hear word abeg.

Oooooooooooh now i know this guy's mentality well, with your latest comment i have come to know your level of understanding, You have the greatest wisdom one could imagine in the whole black race. Please enroll in the universities and lecture people on islamic religion. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Early Marriage In Islam / Keeping A Low Profile Saves! / Things That Do Not Break The Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.