Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan (17687 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Blasphemy Riots And Arson In Pakistan; Over 100 Xtian Homes Burnt! / Muslim Mobs Beat Civil Servant For Facebook Remark, "God Doesn't Exist," (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by deols(f): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ok. So this is wrong.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by poshpimkiey(f): 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
Damn dat religion. They dare to say dat islam is a peaceful religion. Seriously! Some bokist will see dis thread n start bombing in kaduna n jos. Let Allah fight his battle na. Even d bible says dat vengeance is of d lord. Dey burn churches n nobody is beheaded, wrinkle a page in d qu'ran n thousands ar murdered in borno. Shitheads

2 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
From time inmemorial, Islam has neva and will neva knw PEACE...even d bible refered to dem as d generation of Ishmael...i pity my muslim brothers and sisters....
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by akdjr(m): 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
you see what am saying, religion has don us nothing than violence all the way....... lets shun religion!!!
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by cre8me(m): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
This is indeed a sorry case...how could this kinda inhumane behavior have any form of support (whatsoever) in a religion These lots are simply demon-possessed. [i]igbeyin l'on ye oloku ada
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by maclatunji: 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
There is a difference between addressing this topic and insulting Islam and Muslims. There will be bans handed out to offenders beware.

@Topic, the Pakistani government reminds me of ours in Nigeria. They both seem incapable of protecting lives and property when/where it matters most.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Rooneyboy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
I look forward to "that day" I'll hear something good about islam.

So pathetic !

6 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Judolisco(m): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
burgerking: If you think i am being unfair, just take a snapshot view of all the troubled spots around the world and Islam disproportionately features_
- Northern Nigeria- boko Haram
- Southern Phillipine - abu zayad terrorists
- Eastern Malaysia- recently occupied by philipino based islamic terrorists
- Burma- migrant moslems from bangladesh went on killing spree, which resulted in the indeginous Bhuddists taking revenge.
- Southern Thailand- islamc terrorosts have beheaded seevral Bhuddists
- Chechyen and other moslem domintaed caucauses of Russia are rife with violence
- somalia- where do i start
-Sudan- a basket case
- Afghanistan- a failed nation
-Iraq- sitting on a sectarian time bomb (shiites/sunni) rivalry
- Syria- need i say more
-Kashmir
-Israel and Palestine
- Bosnia (even when at the heart of europe, they remain hooked to violence ideology)
- The whole middle east will implode, just a matter of time when sunni/shiite rivalry reach a tiping point
-Mali (Alquida in Islamic Magreb)
-Yemen- another basket case
- Bharain- fighting for it's survival
-Bangladesh- another failing islamic state
- Pakistan- a failed nuclear armed state
- Egypt, Tunisia: so much political instability
The list is far from been exhausted.
Why is Islam always associated with violence?
Why do moslems resort to killings at the slightes provocation
islam is nt a religion of peace bt war luk at all the uproar in d world now c there is a right of speech
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by RedLight1: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
Rooneyboy: I look forward to "that day" I'll hear something good about islam.

So pathetic !
U GO WAIT TIRE grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by maclatunji: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
imebg: From time inmemorial, Islam has neva and will neva knw PEACE...even d bible refered to dem as d generation of Ishmael...i pity my muslim brothers and sisters....

#Yawns. I have many of your brothers applying for Visa's into Muslim countries as I type this.

There is a political angle to these so called riots based on blasphemy.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
Should Christians turn the other cheek? I met a good unbias Muslim man the other day who says there is no compulsion in Islam.

I think there is a missing link. How do we balance religion and modernization in this ever evolving digital age globalization.

Preachers needs to refine their preaching by educating the minds of their followers.

Ignorance + poverty + religious fanaticsm = Atomic Bomb

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by RedLight1: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

#Yawns. I have many of your brothers applying for Visa's into Muslim countries as I type this.

YES MUSLIM brothers like u..... can u tell us the political angle?

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Judolisco(m): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji: There is a difference between addressing this topic and insulting Islam and Muslims. There will be bans handed out to offenders beware.

@Topic, the Pakistani government reminds me of ours in Nigeria. They both seem incapable of protecting lives and property when/where it matters most.
bans or no bans lets face d truth is getting 2 much d violence of islamist ar gettin 2 much al over d world

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by dolphinife: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
The most intolerant religion is no doubt ISLAM RELIGION.
The most violent-freaking lunatics in the world will be found in ISLAM.
How can ISLam be a religion of peace and at the same time encouraging violence all over the world? Prophet Muhammed though, spread ISLAM through violent means. But he always guaranteed the freedom of religion of other people under his subtle domain.
This now bring me to the fact that the most undeveloped countries in the world are virtually inhabited by Muslims. The most Poverty-stricken countries in the world are Islam dominated countries. The funniest part of this is that Saudi Arabia which stand as the HEADQUARTERS OF ALL muslim faithfuls, has plenty of Western whites who are the one driving the economy of the country. Remove USA and UK frm the economy of SAUDI ARABIA, the rest would be desolate.
if you are contented that your religion is the God's favourite, then, leave God to do justice to whatever injustice that must arise.

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

You see what I was saying?? No condeming the act. Just pass the buck on politics which is actually Islamic in the case of pakistan. Have d grace like your fellow mod and say it is not right even if you don't mean it. Tufiakwa!

10 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Judolisco(m): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
enilove:

Even the quran said the christians and muslims are not worshipping the same God.surat 109:1-6.
It is too sad that most of them would know the truth when it will be too late.

We need to pray for the ones we have as friends and relatives, that God should have mercy on them and show them the right way.

stop vomitting rubbish now
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
Islamic pple are the same everywhere..cruel and brutal. I pray the good Lord open their eyes to the Right path.

Well my thought: how does this describe a religion of peace??

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Rooneyboy(m): 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

Bros pls can u educate us on the political angle to this and other destructions all over the world

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
Why is this Thread Being Protected in the Islam for Muslims Section of the Forum.

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by devour129: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
! There is something so depressing about islam.the people that practice it are even sick of it,i have never seen a happy muslin.they always have this haggard and "sick of life" look both rich and poor.

8 Likes

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by maclatunji: 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
Red-Light:
YES MUSLIM brothers like u..... can u tell us the political angle?

It is simple, politicians allow misinformed masses unleash their angst on Non-Muslims in the name of 'protecting Islam'. They forget about the abject poverty and poor governance they suffer from.

Nobody suffered insults more than Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and his reaction was always exemplary. Hence, acts of murder and vandalism cannot be justified under any blasphemy rule. It is just a matter of bad governance.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
devour129: ! There is something so depressing about islam.the people that practice it are even sick of it,i have never seen a happy muslin.they always have this haggard and "sick of life" look both rich and poor.

....Lmmfao}}}
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by RedLight1: 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
goldylock:

You see what I was saying?? No condeming the act. Just pass the buck on politics which is actually Islamic in the case of pakistan. Have d grace like your fellow mod and say it is not right even if you don't mean it. Tufiakwa!
no mind him ... he forgot 99% of these violence and killings are based on ideology and what islam preaches to its followers and 1% on politics .... he will rather condemn the politics and ignore the killings becos he doesnt want anybody to speak bad of his religion (stupidd sentiment in the name of arab religion) ...typical hypocritical Muslim

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by devour129: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
dolphinife: The most intolerant religion is no doubt ISLAM RELIGION.
How can ISLam be a religion of peace and at the same time encouraging violence all over the world? Prophet Muhammed though, spread ISLAM through violent means. But he always guaranteed the freedom of religion of other people under his subtle domain.
This now bring me to the fact that the most undeveloped countries in the world are virtually inhabited by Muslims. The most Poverty-stricken countries in the world are Islam dominated countries. The funniest part of this is that Saudi Arabia which stand as the HEADQUARTERS OF ALL muslim faithfuls, has plenty of Western whites who are the one driving the economy of the country. Remove USA and UK frm the economy of SAUDI ARABIA, the rest would be desolate.
if you are contented that your religion is the God's favourite, then, leave God to do justice to whatever injustice that must arise.
GBAM,NDI NZUZU,SO UNU KA EMERE UWA A ABII?

1 Like

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by devour129: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
dolphinife: The most intolerant religion is no doubt ISLAM RELIGION.
GBAM,NDI NZUZU,SO UNU KA EMERE UWA A ABII?
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by maclatunji: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
goldylock:

maclatunji:

It is simple, politicians allow misinformed masses unleash their angst on Non-Muslims in the name of 'protecting Islam'. They forget about the abject poverty and poor governance they suffer from.

Nobody suffered insults more than Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and his reaction was always exemplary. Hence, acts of murder and vandalism cannot be justified under any blasphemy rule. It is just a matter of bad governance.
goldylock:

Totally irresponsible to kill and burn other people's property. Why are you so itchy? Most Non-Muslims posting here are not here to condemn these reprehensible acts. They are here to vomit their long held prejudices against Islam and Muslims- these are two different things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hijab In The United States / What You Need To Know About Dreams And Its Interpretation? / Early Marriage In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.