Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan (17689 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Blasphemy Riots And Arson In Pakistan; Over 100 Xtian Homes Burnt! / Muslim Mobs Beat Civil Servant For Facebook Remark, "God Doesn't Exist," (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by alexis(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
vedaxcool: I feel sorry for that dude that tries hard to get my attention, I have given the solutions to your anxiety, namely talk to brothers in congo, stop the rape, stop the violence against women, talk to ur rwanda brothers let the reconciliation flow, talk to catholic priest, the kids are our future . . . Your frustration is yours alone to bear not mine . . .

Oga, provide proof. How can you make a claim and not not back it up oooh! It's common tactic to go off topic and start accusing others of atrocities when the fire is in your own back-yard. The thread is about Muslims burning Christians homes but somehow Congo and Rwanda and Christians crept in there some-where. AGAIN, YOU HAVEN'T OPENED YOUR MOUTH TO CONDEMN YOUR BROTHERS IN PAKISTAN - YOU ARE HERE SHOUTING CONGO & RWANDA
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by vedaxcool(m): 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
Soon he would say mr. president all because he is begging for attention, keep it up! I know most christianas on Nl lie incessantly and all liars shall perish eventually, . . . evangelism by lies does not profit anybody even the liar that enges them;

vedaxcool: While it remains condemnable and abhorent and underscores the weak state Pakistan is,

https://www.nairaland.com/1220232/christian-homes-burnt-muslim-mobs#14709041

yet these silly liars have repeatedly lied upon my name because their religion failed them in being any better than a man with no religion, as typical you always expect follows of Paul to behave in such a way! I am far to high up to engage in your anxiety scream for relevance discuss! Hopefully your next post would say mr. president just to beg for attention grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by alexis(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2013
vedaxcool: Soon he would say mr. president all because he is begging for attention, keep it up! I know most christianas on Nl lie incessantly and all liars shall perish eventually, . . . evangelism by lies does not profit anybody even the liar that enges them;

https://www.nairaland.com/1220232/christian-homes-burnt-muslim-mobs#14709041

yet these silly liars have repeatedly lied upon my name because their religion failed them in being any better than a man with no religion, as typical you always expect follows of Paul to behave in such a way! I am far to high up to engage in your anxiety scream for relevance discuss! Hopefully your next post would say mr. president just to beg for attention grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where in that post is condemnation of the ACT by muslims in Pakistan to the house burning?. You talked about the state Pakistan is in. We all know the state Pakistan is in, we all know the State Northern Nigeria is in because of Islamic bigots. We don't need you telling us that.

Tell us your Religion teaches you not to kill others or burn their homes and places of worship because they share a different religious view.
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by vedaxcool(m): 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
Well we know who the liar is, in his own version of Christianity admitting the truth is worse than condemning the devil, liars like this shame religion and every iota of truth and puritry

vedaxcool: [size=18pt]While it remains condemnable and abhorent[/size] and underscores the weak state Pakistan is,

vedaxcool: [size=18pt]While it remains condemnable and abhorent[/size] and underscores the weak state Pakistan is,

liar, you see why i said you are better advising your congo brothers to stop the rape a practice we read in the bible done by those victorious in battle, reconcile your Rwandan brothers (genocide repeatedly occur in the bible under the order of Yaweh, yeah blame that on muslims) and also the priest must stop the rape it is disgraceful! I will never stop telling you these until it occurs to you that hatred for muslims won't earn paradise neither will lies told repeatedtly make any difference
Re: Christian Homes Burnt By Muslim Mobs In Pakistan by alexis(m): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
vedaxcool: Well we know who the liar is, in his own version of Christianity admitting the truth is worse than condemning the devil, liars like this shame religion and every iota of truth and puritry
liar, you see why i said you are better advising your congo brothers to stop the rape a practice we read in the bible done by those victorious in battle, reconcile your Rwandan brothers (genocide repeatedly occur in the bible under the order of Yaweh, yeah blame that on muslims) and also the priest must stop the rape it is disgraceful! I will never stop telling you these until it occurs to you that hatred for muslims won't earn paradise neither will lies told repeatedtly make any difference

[size=18pt]While what is condemn able ohhhhhhhh![/size]. Geez - learn to call a spade a spade. Stop using cheap tactics to score points mate. When you said Catholic priests were molesting young boys - what was my response?

Catholic church - Where have you seen any Christian support the Catholic church when it comes to the atrocities some of their priests commit against young men? We speak against evil irrespective of who's background it is in. Christianity doesn't teach men to molest young boys; neither does it teach people to confess their sins to a priest - you WILL NEVER FIND SUCH IN THE BIBLE . The Catholic church has so many law suits against it for molestation.

Condemn the act, tell us that your Quran doesn't teach it or approve it. Tell us what your Quran teaches and educate your Muslim brothers in Pakistan. Rebuke them! Stop playing pretend

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hijab In The United States / What You Need To Know About Dreams And Its Interpretation? / Early Marriage In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.